Honeydew Hotel

Lollipop: He moans as Asmael kisses his neck, making him tremble a bit. His hands grip onto Asmael's arms tightly. He wanted the fallen angel to hold him closer, and tighter. His hip shift from side to side, his tight shorts starting to feel a bit too tight. "She heard some of the sounds I make when I'm having fun, personally. But the noises you make me Asy, those would be new to her. Nobody makes me make those noises the way you do." 

StaffPeach: Her face was beet red and she stared at the two, flustered. "I...umm..." She notices Arthur come in. "I-I should tend to that guest!" She waves to Arthur and motion's him over to the desk. "Over here sir! I can help you over here." She turns back to Lolli and Asmael. "Y-you two shouldn't keep the Dungeon staff waiting. Have fun." She points them in the direction of the dungeon. 

@Buio @Arthur Tamore

Edited by Lollipop

@Lollipop

Asmael gave another pleased chuckle at Peach's flustered reaction and slid his hands down Lollipop's chest and abdomen, letting his left hand rest just below the boy's belly button and reaching down with his right to grip the contours of Lolli's swelling cock through his pants, giving the bulge a firm caress as he whispered seductively into the blond's ear "Oh you poor darling~ have you not been getting to indulge enough lately? I can just smell the desire and desperation coming off of you." he paused in his speech so he could give the island owner a long, sensual lick from the crook of his neck up to his jawline, delighted at how the action made him twitch under his grip. Starting to nibble at the boy's earlobes, tendrils of darkness spread from between Asmael's shoulder blades and snaked around to Lollipop's front, sliding under his top and starting to caress his sensitive nipples. Asmael was clearly enjoying making him squirm and moan for him in front of all his guests and staff.

Not wanting to be too mean just yet, though, the dark angel soon removed his hands and dark magic from the boy's body, stepping out from behind him as he twisted the dark tendrils around his left arm instead. Extending them from his hand out towards Lollipop again, the tendrils snaked around the blond's neck, forming a leash and collar for Asmael to lead him by. "Come then Pet~ Let us go explore that discipline chamber that your lovely staff was so kind to inform us of. I am sure we can find a way there to properly prepare you for your sister's arrival and love." He said as he picked up the carrying case in his free hand and started leading Lollipop towards the downwards leading staircase that Peach had pointed out, offering her another small wink and smile as he did so.

As Magnolia finish her shower and have her wound tended, she thank the staff for helping her. Wearing the eyepatch given by Lollipop, she take her coat and cane and set off. "Father..." Still muttering the words of person who no longer here, her expression turn sad one but only for seconds "there's so many surprise in this island. Better make the best of it while it last. Not to mention the wisp is kind enough to have me here..." she thought for a seconds "i wonder if guest is allowed to work here" she remember last time she was on snack bar, there's one person who asked for a job and they allow her. Perhaps she should consider asking the wisp. "the best place for job..." she thought for a seconds "Perhaps i should start from district first" and she off to the entrance "perhaps i should start to make conversation with other guest too. i feel like keeping distance after i visit the snack bar" she noted.

(MC set off to Entertainment District)

Lollipop: Lollipop moaned and wriggled in Asmael grasp. He loved the feeling of being teased and toyed with by him. His nipples hardened, and his cock swelled in his tight shorts. The feeling of Asmael's tendrils slithering all over his body was driving him crazy with lust. And when Asmael stopped, Lolli let out a disappointed whine. He wanted more but knew Asmael loved to tease and bully him.

Lollipop was about protest Asmael stopping when one of the tendrils form a collar and leash. His hand caressed the collar around his neck for a moment before Asmael started leading him away. With a smile, he happily followed. Thinking of him self as Asmael's pet made him happy. He loved playing these kind of games. He wave to Peach as they left to head for the dungeon.

Have left the area.

@Buio

Edited by Lollipop

StaffPeach: It took Peach a second to collect herself after watching Asmael display his dominance and control over Lolli. Then she notices Arthur's sword. "Oh there's no need for concern. Hello and Welcome to Sweet Treat Island! A paradise where we encourage you to endulge in your desires as much as you wish. You are currently standing in the Honeydew Hotel. The rooms here are free. If you want one, all you have to do is sign the guest book." She slides the guest book across the table to him. 

@Arthur Tamore

Edited by Lollipop

"Where is this located? I was just in the Amazon."

He walked around keeping track of where everything was. Especially Peach. He walked over to the counter where the guest book lay and studied the names in it. He eyed everything once more then decided to sign it with the pencil he kept with his journal.

"What's the worst that can happen?" He thought to himself.

@Lollipop

StaffPeach: "Where we are is no place known to you. Sweet Treat Island exist in realm between other worlds. It is both everywhere and nowhere." She reaches under the desk and pulls out a key and offers it to Arthur. "This is your room key. It s attuned to you and when you use it on your rooms door, your room will change to suit your taste." She smiles. "I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you have anymore questions, don't be afraid to ask."

@Arthur Tamore

• 2 weeks later...

Dr.Shock has walked through the front door took him a awhile cause of the forest "remind me to stock you up on more sleeping darts the next time we go back in there i keep forgetting there are all kinds of wiled beat that are living in  there "he said to his little green friend on his shoulder 

• 2 weeks later...

Sean made his way up from the beach to the hotel, hoping to figure out what was happening. He walked in the door and saw a person sitting at a desk and someone walking away with a key. He heard what was said to the previous person and groaned, palming his face. He looked around at random things, trying to think of a way to get back. He had responsibilities to attend to. His face was etched with worry under his park ranger's hat. 

Edited by Florbus

Walking into the hotel entrance a young kitsune glistening with sweat from wandering the forest she looks around with gold eyes sighing with relief of the air conditioning going across her pale skin. She brushes back a strand of her black hair her ears perked up in alert twitching like her black tail of being alert. 

"The... Honeydew Hotel?" He questioned. He looked around and saw some signs with the hotel's name on it. He walked over to the desk and propped his head up on his elbows and hands. He removed his cap and slicked his hair back over his head. "What is this place all about? I heard you talking to the other guy," Sean commented. 

@Lollipop

Edited by Florbus

@LeonaFair

StaffComet: As Peach went off to greet the newly arrived human male guest, the pink-toned alien spotted a fox-eared female walking in shortly after, subsequently quickly taking note of her swishing tail. Ah, so this was one of the fabled 'kitsune' he had heard about. A rather magically potent race if one believed the descriptions (one of them had served as the current island owners' master before they got their powers, if he recalled correctly), and tended to be more commonly lusted after than lust-seeking guests themselves. What an interesting day this was turning out to be. First that androgynous shadow-controlling teleporter who seemed to know the owners, and now this new arrival. Comet could not help but wonder if Lollipop and Mint's powers were somehow growing to attract more of these 'exotic' guests as he walked over to greet the slightly confused looking young female.

"Welcome to Honeydew Hotel." rang out the alien's telepathic voice within the fox girl's head as he offered her a friendly welcoming smile. "are you perhaps in need of directions or access to one of our rooms? If you'll permit my saying, you seem a bit worn from your travels Miss."

@Buio

Looking at the alien her tail swishes behind her as she looks shocked at hearing his voice inside her head. Swallowing a little she nodded," Yes..,please...I've gotten lost in the forest when I stumbled here." Bringing her tail around her she hugs it kind of like a security blanket. 

"I'm Tia, do you know where we are exactly," Kee asked as she looks at him curiously never seeing an alien before her. 

Edited by LeonaFair

@LeonaFair

StaffComet: the pink toned being smiled and let a telepathic chuckle ring out before answering. "Well, as I had stated before, you are currently standing in the lobby of Honeydew Hotel. However, I suspect your question concerns this island more generally, yes? If so, then you should know that this little paradise is known as Sweet Treat Island. It is a magical realm that exists at something of a crossroads in time and space. If you are wondering where we are relative to where you came from, the simplest answer is 'nowhere'. You would not find this place on any map or in any records. However, being 'nowhere' allows us to be just about 'anywhere' as well, at least for those who seek us out. The island serves as a haven for those who are rejected from their own places of origin for whatever reason, and allows all of its guests to indulge in fine company, expert service, luxury comforts, and whatever pleasures they might crave. All is provided free of charge to allow our guests to tend to their bodies and souls with no worry, and the only rule that is enforced is that all other guests and staff members must have their independence and free will respected by anyone staying on the island." With this he held his hand out towards the front desk with his continued cordial smile. "You can, of course, return to where you came from whenever yo wish, but if you would like to learn more about our home and explore this island's bounties then I would invite you to follow me to the front desk where we can get you registered in our guestbook and get you a room in this fine establishment."

@Buio

Given the information she requested her tail bristled with showing of her excitement. Giving a nod she walked over to the desk and let's her tail go to let it wag happily behind her. 

"Well you make it sound better than where I was...how can I say no?" Biting her lower lip she plays with her t shirt a little her ears flattening at the thought of going back. 

Shaking her head she focuses back to him," So...I dont want to be rude or sound mean...but what are you?" 

@LeonaFair
StaffComet: Leading her to the registrar, the youthful looking male did not seem perturbed by her question in the least.

"No need to fret over such a question miss. I would be far more shocked if you had ever met one of my kind before. I am what most would know as an 'alien', an extra terrestrial visitor. Or, well, I suppose 'refugee' might be more appropriate. The ship I used to travel outer space crash landed just out in the bay some years ago, and for all the magics that permeate this place I have yet to find anyone with the technical expertise to repair it. As such I've gotten a job as a staff member here and have grown rather used to explaining my existence to guests who spot me for the first time."

it wasn't in his nature to state much more than that unless prompted, as this was typically enough to satisfy the curiosity of most guest who were more preoccupied with exploring the island and their desires once the newness of their arrival wore off. As such he retrieved the guestbook and a pen for the new arrival and turned them both towards her. "Now, all that is required is that you sign your full name in any empty slot. Once that is done the magics of this hotel will create a room designed to your exact needs and tastes that you will have free access to for the duration of your stay."

Taking the pen from the book she signs her name Tia. Placing the pen back on the book she felt a warmth feeling from her hand that spreads throughout her body. Blushing she bites her lower lip and smiles at him her tail wagging behind her. 

"Thank you, Sir, would you like to show me to my room," Tia asked just so she would feel comfortable with her new surroundings. "Oh, do you have a name? I mean I dont mind calling you, 'Sir' I just like knowing people a little..." 

Her face reddens and she hugs her tail feeling like she talked too fast. Tia had a tendency of talking fast when she got excited. 

StaffPeach: She attempts to calm the man. "I assure you there is no call for alarm Sir. Where you currently are is SweeT Treat Island, a haven of sorts. Here we allow our guest to fulfill their desires as much as they please. The island itself exist as world between realities and time. And should you ever want to leave we can send you back to your world, no problem. But if you wish to stay, all you need to do is sign our guestbook right here with your full name. Once that's done we can provide you with a room. No money needed." She smiles warmly. "This place is a paradise where you can ease your weary soul. Would you like to stay with us?"

@Florbus

Edited by Lollipop