Honeydew Hotel

Caught off guard, Amon didn't show his emotion but gave the clerk a blank stare of confusion. That was until he regained his composure, "Ugm... Yes, I would still like the room, please." 

Amon used his manners and didn't raise his tone. Internally however, he was in a mix of joy and confusion. Joy that he got to stay somewhere for free, perhaps, he thought, the business of this island had boomed so much they didn't need to worry about payment for staying. Perhaps it was how much and the kind of merchandise they sold? But confusion that Amon didn't need to pay to stay. Maybe they had a limited time residency? 

"And would you happen to be hiring by any chance? You see I moved away from my old home in hopes of finding a new life. If not it's quite fine."

@Lollipop

Edited by BladeRunner

StaffLemon: When he would confirm that he was staying, Lemon would slide the guest book over to him with a pen. "P-please sign here. Once you do. I can give you your room key and you can head up to your room. The magic of the hotel, will transform your room so that it fits your idea of a ideal living space."

Then when he would ask about a job she would start to scratch her head nervously. "W-well we are always looking to hire new staff, though I don't usually help in these matters. If you would like, I could summon some one who would know more about what jobs we have available. "

((Sorry if I keep tagging you. This won't let me get rid of your tag and it's a little annoying))

Nodding out of kindness, Amon was extremely confused of magic she mentioned. He took the pen in hand and signed his name in the best handwriting possible, though not knowing how to write cursive. Finishing his name as, "Amon Vale," He slid the two contents toward her and said, "Thank you. And I would like that, please."

By now Amon noticed that the woman seemed... A bit fidgety, maybe nervous? Curious, Amon was about to ask if she was okay but refrained from it. He didn't want to be rude and assume anything, maybe that was the way she was? He didn't want to ponder upon it, it really wasn't his business anyhow. Though, Amon couldn't help but think that she was... cute. As oblivious as he was, Amon noticed certain things here and there.

@Lollipop

• 2 weeks later...

As Lemon was about to send a message out for someone to come to the front desk, another staff girl walked over.

StaffVelvet: The girl had crimson red hair and fair skin. Her hair was short and spiky and she bright brown eyes. "Where you two talking about looking for work?"

Lemon jumps from surprise as Velvet interrupts

"Sorry about that Lemon, I didn't mean to startle you. It's just of your looking for work for this guy, I may have a suggestion."

Lemon explains the situation to Velvet and Velvet smiles. She turns to face Amon. "I see. I should tell you, starting a life here isn't too hard. Everything is free. But not everyone likes to sit around and relax forever.  That's why I choose to work here. Knowing that, if you still want to keep busy, there are plenty of jobs you could do. Almost everyone is looking for a helping hand or two." She thinks fir a moment.  "However, if your looking for something a bit more exciting...I hear the defense squad could use some extra hands dealing with stuff in the jungle.  But its dangerous work. I wouldn't recommend it if your not used to combat."

@BladeRunner

2 hours ago, Lollipop said:

As Lemon was about to send a message out for someone to come to the front desk, another staff girl walked over.

StaffVelvet: The girl had crimson red hair and fair skin. Her hair was short and spiky and she bright brown eyes. "Where you two talking about looking for work?"

Lemon jumps from surprise as Velvet interrupts

"Sorry about that Lemon, I didn't mean to startle you. It's just of your looking for work for this guy, I may have a suggestion."

Lemon explains the situation to Velvet and Velvet smiles. She turns to face Amon. "I see. I should tell you, starting a life here isn't too hard. Everything is free. But not everyone likes to sit around and relax forever.  That's why I choose to work here. Knowing that, if you still want to keep busy, there are plenty of jobs you could do. Almost everyone is looking for a helping hand or two." She thinks fir a moment.  "However, if your looking for something a bit more exciting...I hear the defense squad could use some extra hands dealing with stuff in the jungle.  But its dangerous work. I wouldn't recommend it if your not used to combat."

@BladeRunner

Combat...? She must mean hunting. If it were hunting a few predators then that was fine, so long as they weren't on the endangered watchlist Amon was fine with helping. He smiled to the red haired woman and said, "I actually used to hunt bug game where I came from. I think something exciting actually sounds great!" 

Poor Amon, if only he actually knew just what he was getting involved in. Though Mountain Lions and Bears were something he certainly took down before, Amon had no clue what was really in the jungle. Best to leave it a surprise. Getting a better grip on his luggage, Amon told the red haired woman, "Let me get my stuff to my room, and we can talk a little further about this?"

@Lollipop

StaffVelvet: "Oh. We can take care of that. Well we can get your luggage up to your room for you." She spins the guest book around to face her and taps where he signed his name, twice. Nothing of note seems to happen but she looks satisfied. "That should do it. The rest of  your luggage, aside from what your holding, will be waiting for you in your room. If you would like, I can accompany you to your room and we can discuss the hunting job further in private." Velvet seemed to have a lot more confidence than Lemon, who watched Velvet tend to Amon expertly in awe. Despite her confidence she didn't seem to be overbearing or overconfident. 

@BladeRunner

Edited by Lollipop

Amon signed the sheet, not a perfectionist at cursive but it was definitely readable. He smiled at the new staff member and nodded, picking up his luggage and dragging the cart behind him. Things seemed to be looking up, all it took was losing a girlfriend and moving away from his country, and now he had a job?! Things couldn't have been any sweeter. Though he questioned if he'd missed the staff members carry the luggage or maybe they haven't done it yet... Then again this woman stated the items were up there, so he didn't doubt it. 

Getting into the elevator, Amon pressed a series of buttons, numbers that matched his key. 334, Room 334, not a bad number but hell of a height of someone asked him. He made sure there was plenty space for the staff member to hop in before the doors closed. 

"Man, can't believe this place," Amon stated more to himself, "So about this job, what exactly do you need hunting? I mean, if the animals here are vicious then I completely understand," Amon then paused for a moment before shock hit him, "I'm sorry! My manners kind of slipped me! My name is Amon, it's nice to meet y'all."

@Lollipop

Edited by BladeRunner

Chad had just walked through the front door of the Honeydew Hotel, wearing sunglasses, white suit jacket and pants, as well as a black tee shirt under the jacket. He stood in front of the front desk and greeted the clerk warmly as he began to sign in. "Is there anything you recommend?" He asked glancing up from the clip board.

After talking with the front desk clerk he grabbed his bags and followed the bell hop to his room. 

StaffVelvet: She smiles as he gives her his name. "Its nice to meet you Amon. My name is Velvet. I kind of work where I'm needed here. I may not be the best to talk to about the kind of creatures you'll face in the jungle. But when I introduce you to the other members of the Defense Team, they can inform. I can say that they are highly hostile and need to be put down. But its been proving to be quite difficult." Velvet's demeanor was both formal and friendly. She seem used to her job and did it well most would say.

(You can make your own room in the Rooms tab if you want)

@BladeRunner

Edited by Lollipop

(( Here's my take at public RP. Yes, it's my first one in a long time. Bare with me. If anyone is replying to me, just tag me in said reply. ))

Yet another new face is seen walking out of the thick jungle with a rather straight face, not stopping to anything or anyone. He seems to be holding an unlit cigarette between his lips, and he seems to be carrying his dark blue suit top on his shoulder, as if it was a bag. If someone looked hard enough at his face, they would notice that he is confused at his surroundings. Passing by others and ignoring everyone strange around him, he would not stop unless he is stopped physically. He walks straight up to the building that seems to be the Honeydew Hotel.

Entering the building, he looks around, seeming to be in disgust. Or perhaps he is just upset? Either way, the expression on his face is not pretty. He ponders where he should go for the time being. Unless disturbed by anyone, he would find the nearest chair or couch in the Honeydew Hotel Lobby and would sit down, far from other people, if possible. During the time he is seated, he slightly chews on his unlit cigarette, looking down to the ground as he supports his chin up with his free hand. He seems to be sitting in a thinker position.

spacer.png

• Love 1

Having landed in this place with her private jet, Alice Müller sees the plane off and makes her way inside of the hotel to the fronk desk, swaying her hips and clicking her long heels against the hard floor, making it echo down the hallway. She looks around to take in the nice and tropical sights, eager to see what this place has to offer her as it was marketed as "the ultimate travel experience".

• Love 1

A mysterious but charming man walks into the hotel, he looked lost with his old fashioned clothes in a place like this. He looked around for anyone familiar until he saw to people who seemed familiar, at that moment he sees two people who seemed to be female. “Hey” he yells to them when they look at him he points at them and then to the ground in front of him telling them to come to him. He recognized them as the wisps he saw before he appeared here. He was confused and needed answers.

Edited by Ravenborn16

StaffLemon: The shy girl behind the front desk, nervously speaks up having noticed the 3 new guest have arrived. "If any of you want to c-check in or have question, I can help you." She was then joined by a girl wearing a gothic looking version of her uniform. 

StaffBlackberry: "I can help too. Please make your way to the front desk for service." She seem much more confident than her nervous counterpart. 

@JennyDK @Ravenborn16 @Godot

• Love 1

The unknown man grunts once, rather unpleasant, and stands up, with the slung suit top over his shoulder, and walks over to the front desk, standing in front of the gothic looking version of the girl. He stands there, appearing menacing, even though he's just a regular guy. He looks into this Blackberry girl's eyes, then down at her name tag that was presumably on her.

He speaks with a surprisingly low and somewhat deep tone, despite his young male looks. "Fruit girl number two." He points at the gothic girl. "I don't mean to be a bother but I require answers. A brief description of my surroundings would be much appreciated." He doesn't seem too happy. He momentarily chews the end of the unlit cigarette that was in between his lips his whole time, but raises his free hand to take it out and place it behind his ear.

@Lollipop

4 hours ago, Lollipop said:

StaffLemon: The shy girl behind the front desk, nervously speaks up having noticed the 3 new guest have arrived. "If any of you want to c-check in or have question, I can help you." She was then joined by a girl wearing a gothic looking version of her uniform. 

StaffBlackberry: "I can help too. Please make your way to the front desk for service." She seem much more confident than her nervous counterpart. 

Alice takes note of the two employeeds and works to the more outspoken of the two."Good day miss. I was referered to this place as the ultimate vacation resort. Is that correct?", she asks, looking the female over, trying to get a good feel for her looks.

Lemon ducks behind BlackBerry as the three guest approach, two which seeming fairly aggressive.

StaffBlackberry: She seems relatively unfazed by the approaching crowd. She had four skin and long dark hair that was pulled into two tails that hung off from her head as well as piercing blue eyes. The dress she wore covered most of her body but it was clear she had a nice shapely figure. Once the three had finished asking their questions, Blackberry smiled calmly. "Its seems some of you are more prepared than others. No need to worry though. My name is BlackBerry and this darling behind me is Lemon." Lemon waves nervously from behind BlackBerry. "The two of us are receptionists here at the wonderful Honeydew Inn. As for where you are specifically, you are currently on Sweet Treat Island, a magical island that exists both everywhere and nowhere. Here we are outside of time and space. Here you can indulge in your deepest desires till your heart is content. Here everything is free. Rooms, food, even the company of our staff. All you need to do is sign your name in our guestbook and we can give you your room key." She slides the book across the counter. "Are their any other questions."

Edited by Lollipop

The man with the black suit slung over his shoulder lets out a slightly annoyed "Hmph." as he listens in on what is going on. When the girl finally gets to the signing the book part, that is where the problem starts.

"I would gladly sign the guestbook..." Putting a rather mocking emphasis on the word "guestbook" before continuing.. "...but I woke up in the jungle with a headache and absolutely no memory of who I am or how I got here." Seeming not so worried about all that though, rather lax about it actually, he continues with his last sentence. "I guess I can't sign anything then." He patiently awaits the others to finish their questions and waits for a response, or rather, waits for a solution to this problem.

@Lollipop

Edited by Godot