Honeydew Hotel

8 hours ago, Lollipop said:

Lemon ducks behind BlackBerry as the three guest approach, two which seeming fairly aggressive.

StaffBlackberry: She seems relatively unfazed by the approaching crowd. She had four skin and long dark hair that was pulled into two tails that hung off from her head as well as piercing blue eyes. The dress she wore covered most of her body but it was clear she had a nice shapely figure. Once the three had finished asking their questions, Blackberry smiled calmly. "Its seems some of you are more prepared than others. No need to worry though. My name is BlackBerry and this darling behind me is Lemon." Lemon waves nervously from behind BlackBerry. "The two of us are receptionists here at the wonderful Honeydew Inn. As for where you are specifically, you are currently on Sweet Treat Island, a magical island that exists both everywhere and nowhere. Here we are outside of time and space. Here you can indulge in your deepest desires till your heart is content. Here everything is free. Rooms, food, even the company of our staff. All you need to do is sign your name in our guestbook and we can give you your room key." She slides the book across the counter. "Are their any other questions."

@JennyDK @Ravenborn16 @Godot

Alice listens to the more direct and outspoken Blackberry."Ohhh, thank you miss Blackberry. That surely satisfied my curiousity, at least for the moment. Shall I have more questions about specific things, I will make sure to seek out your staff members then. Let me sign the book then...", she says before leaning and with absolutely gorgeous handwriting give her full name, revealing her former profession as one of the world's top CEOs, even to most common people.

The pair take in everything that's being told them by the three. They look at each other and and Lemon nods to Blackberry, then turns to the man in the black suit while BlackBerry addresses the other two guest.

StaffBlackberry: She smiles and reaches under the desk, retrieving two keys. She hands a key to each of them. "We are happy to have you stay with us, and you may stay as long as you want. Your rooms will be magically attuned to your taste and will change to match them before you enter. All of the island is open to you but we would suggest staying away from the jungle. The creatures inside can be a bit too...friendly." she directs the next thing she says to Jacob, but says it for Alice's benefit as well. "If you would like to offer your services to the island, there are a number of jobs and places to work if you would wish. If how ever you are looking for combat I would suggest seeking out the Defense Squad. They deal with any fighting done on the island."

StaffLemon: Meanwhile Lemon spoke to the man in black. "I'm sorry to hear a out your memory sir. Maybe the reason you came to the island was to find a way to retrieve it...but I'm afraid there isn't anything we can do to fix that. As for signing the guestbook, you don't have to use your real name, just something so we know what to call you, and you keep track of who is on the island. You pick a name for yourself until you remember your old one."

@JennyDK @Ravenborn16 @Godot

The man without a name turns his head towards Lemon, squinting his eyes as he always does, only to form his left, free hand into a fist after having learned the news. "Well I certainly doubt that.." Responding to her first statement or idea. He decides to let the trouble go, sighing and reaching out to take a pen with his left hand, seeming to be a leftie, writing on the guest book if it was presented to him his fabricated name: 无名 - It seems to be a couple of Chinese letters. If they can understand it, it simply means "no name", pronounced wúmíng.

He returns the pen back and stays in a straight posture. "There.. Good enough?" He tilts his head slightly and asks the question to the Lemon girl.

@Lollipop

• 1 month later...

StaffLemon: "Y-yes sir. That will do just fine."  She reaches under the desk and takes out a key and offers it to him. "This is your room key. Your room will shift to suit your taste when you use it on the door. When someone one is available, I-I will inform them of your situation and see if we can help in anyway."

@Godot

A younger looking man maybe about 19 years old stumbles in through the doors. His dreads cover his face and he seems tired. “W-Where Am I?” The man pauses in between each word taking in heavy breaths and releasing them. He is panting heavily. He walks over to the front desk the squishing up his wet clothes very much audible. He looks at the clerk at the front and repeats his previous question. “Where am I?” He had no reason to get hostile. It seemed like nobody was trying to kill him. He just didn’t know where he was and who he could trust. He would have found an animal to ask but he was to frantic to think straight. So he made his way to through the woods until he stumbled upon this building.

spacer.png

A woman walked into the hotel rolling two suitcases worth of clothes behind her. She was to be followed by the crew that came with her for a delightful and beautiful photo shoot sometime during the week. However, as fate may have it, the helicopter she flew in on and the crew picked up and left without her, leaving her marooned on this strange island resort all by herself. The crew wasnt being, exactly, subtle about leaving her on this island; knowing she wasnt the most intelligent person in the world, they might have outright told her that she was "spending some time" on this island. "I hope my crew comes back soon-ish..." She lamented, not even realizing they had already left.

The reception room was quite crowded with several people here. One man was shown his way into the room while she bumped into the back of another.  "Oh! I'm sorry! I wasnt paying any attention," she said politely to the man she bumped into and without even thinking about it, cut him in line to try to find someone that could help her.

• Like 1

Chad looked over his shoulder to feel someone had bumped into him."It's ok..ok, what the fuck.."He said as the woman just walked right up to the counter. The pink haired girl just asked around for some staff to help her so he placed hi hand on her shoulder and leaned in." Hey there doesn't seem to be anyone around, we can go up to my room and try to get room service?" He then stood back up to let her turn around and answer him so he could see what she looked like.

Alexandra looked around after the other man made a mention of there being nobody around. She didnt see anyone in an outfit that would scream out 'employee'. She didnt really realize that the man basically whispered into her ear seductively. She squinted her eyes while looking around and turned towards Chad and shrugged her shoulders. Then something clicked.

"Oh! You are the cameraman for my photoshoot!?" She asked. Obviously he wasnt the cameraman; she had never seen him before. But she was dumb enough to think he was, which might land her in a situation she wasnt expecting. She removed her ball cap from her head and started to fan herself off with it.

"Then buy some of the good drinks and something to eat. I'm very hungry. Well, lead the way," she said as she looked up at the large individual. "And I want to take a shower. I'm sticky from all this heat."

"Yes I am!" He said when she turned around she looked really pretty even with the cap, jacket, and over sized jeans, she had a really hot face so he put his arm around him and walked with her through the hotel, stealing a camera from someone while neither her nor he was looking, He shrugged to himself and hurried her to the elevator hoping to get inside before anyone had noticed she was missing. 

Once they were inside the elevator he put the camera around his neck to keep his hands free. He held her to his side and looked down at her. then he thought to them self what kind of food and drinks do they have in the mini bar, he wasn't actually sure when room service would come if at all. He let her relax against him and feel at ease, while he thought about what kind of pictures he was going to take of her with his new camera

"You feeling ready for this photoshoot?" He said as the elevator stopped on the fourth floor and he walked her to his room.

Edited by RadChad

• 4 weeks later...

A slim gentleman with a old worn grey patchwork covered canvas duffel bag hung over his left shoulder by a white cotton rope that cinches the bag closed walks slowly in through the glass doors of the front lobby of the  HoneyDew Hotel. As he crosses the lobby floor over to the front desk, his bluish-green eyes framed by the thin silvery wire of his glass as a soft smile crosses his face as he admires the decor in the unique lobby. He slowly pulls out of his left pant pocket with his white gloved hand a silver pocket watch that he flips open showing a cracked crystalline glass over the mechanical clock face of the watch, which he sighs sadly at the watch before looking up at the young lady working the front desk. He replies in a friendly tone, "Hello ma'am could you tell me of where I need to sign or the check in process to your lovely hotel?" as he misses the guest book and Klara stumbling down the stairs as he becomes lost in thought thinking about how he can repair his watch and who might need help here at the hotel.