Honeydew Hotel

Sakura blinked as she wondered just what kind of test Rocky would give him. He nodded along as she explained everything to him saying, “alright, thank you.” As the book slid over to him, he signed his name into it and toke the key for his new room before sliding the book back to Rocky. “Oh as far as uniforms are concerned, I would definitely be more comfortable wearing a girl’s uniform,” he said with a small blush on his cheeks.

@Lollipop

• Love 1

StaffRocky: She giggles happily. "Splendid! I'm sure you'll well. I can see the guest clamoring to see you already! We have to get you into a uniform right away!" She motions for him to come around to the other side of the desk so she can lead him into the backroom. "Also I have to ask, our job can be quite 'physical' somedays. Do you have a preferred kind if guest you would like to deal with, or are you fine tending to any who ask?"

@AirAllie14

Sakura nodded and came around the desk and began to follow Rocky to the back room to get his new uniform. “Well, I would say that I’m fine to work with anyone who requests for me...” Sakura saw while he was walking around just what kinds of people there were here, there was people he would not even imagine were real, but he didn’t mind, she would tend to anyone. 

@Lollipop

• Love 1

StaffRocky: She closes and locks the door behind them. "Don't want anyone to bother us while you change." She then walks over to a clothing rack that seemed to have an assortment of various uniforms. "Hmmm...let's see. AH! That one looks like it should be your size." She pulls out one of the uniforms and hands it to him. The uniform was white, sleeveless top with a light blue plaid vest, and a light blue plaid skirt. She then sits in a chair and crosses her legs. "Well let's see how it looks."

@AirAllie14

Edited by Lollipop

Sakura looked over at his new uniform. It was nice, he saw himself wearing it even before he put it on. He then looked over to see Ricky sitting right there and his cheeks immediately turned a dark red realizing that he would be changing right in front of her. He toke a deep breath and slowly began to undress. He wore a white top with a pink skirt and black thigh highs. He toke off the top to reveal his bare chest, blushing brightly and then removed his skirt revealing his plain pink panties, his face now extremely red. He then began to put on his uniform, starting with the skirt and then the top and vest. He looked over himself in the mirror smiling a little, it really did look nice.

@Lollipop

• Love 1

StaffRocky: Suddenly, Sakura would feel a hands grab his waist. Rocky then pulled him into her lap as she sat on the chair, and easy task for her given that her appeared to be physically fit and Sakura didn't seem to weigh much. 

She giggled at him. "Well aren't you just adorable! I could just gobble you up. I almost just wanna keep you to myself. Oh! This is a moment your gonna wanna remember! Your first day in uniform." She pulls out her phone and holds it out in front of them. "Now give me a big cute smile and say Sweet Treat."

Sakura would be able to feel something stiff pressing against him from underneath.

@AirAllie14

(Sorry for the wait.)

Sakura felt as Rocky pulled him onto her lap. He could feel something hard pressing against his butt but did his best to ignore it. He blushed brightly as she called him cute in his uniform, his tail swaying a bit. 

He looked up at phone and smiled as she instructed. “Sweet Treat!” He said smiling happily as she toke the picture.

(It’s ok.)

@Lollipop

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

StaffRocky: "That's a keeper!" She put her phone away and smiles at Sakura, her face starting to turn red. "Now then my darling new recruit. I guess that it's only right that I make sure that your well trained in how to do your job. I can't simply let you start tending to guest with a firm grasp on how the job is done, now can I?" She eyes him with a hungry expression. "Can you tell me if you have any particular skills that will help you with tending to guest? May something your particular good at? That will let me know where to start your training." She runs her hand back and forth along his inner thigh as she talks. Her other arm was wrapped around his waist, holding him close. Her large breast pushed in into him, but she didn't seem to care.

@AirAllie14

Sakura blushed at the closeness of him and Rocky. He blushed even more as she rubbed his inner thigh and was started to feel even more nervous as her breasts pressed up against him and he felt the hard thing below him poking her butt more. “U-um...” he was extremely flustered. “Um.., I’m not sure.. uh... m-maybe you could just run me through all of the training and s-see how I do...” he blushed.

@Lollipop

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

StaffRocky: She grins devilishly. He probably didn't have any idea what he had just volunteered for. The bulge in her pants twitched happily against his rear. "All the training? You must be eager to please. That go get em attitude will make everyone absolutely adore you here. I already do." She leans in, inches from his face. "Now let's start off easy. Let me see how good of a kisser you are." Before he can agree or disagree, she pulls him into a deep, open mouth kiss. As she does, her hand that was running up and down his thigh, slides up under his skirt and cup his crotch, feeling his cock through his cute panties.

@AirAllie14

Sakura begins to feel even more scared as he saw her expression change, turning more sinister. “I-I’m sorry a wh-“ is all he had time to say before his eyes widened as their lips connected and a big blush formed on his face. He tried to push away from her but it was no use, as she instead ended up pushing and squeezing on her breasts. His eyes soon closed as he melted into the kiss and began to kiss her back. He felt as her hand slipped under his skirt and began to feel his cock through his panties who was getting hard from the touching and the kissing.

@Lollipop

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

StaffRocky: She giggles as she breaks the kiss. She licks her lips. "Mmmm...Not only do you look delicious, but you taste it too. And your already starting to get excited. The guest love it when their attendants are easy to warm up. Your doing good so far Sakura."  She leans in and starts licking and kissing his neck. "Now let's see what the rest of you taste like." Now and then she would trail her kisses and tongue up his neck and start to nibble on his earlobe. "Tell me cutie, you got any weak spots besides the obvious one?" She emphasises the last part by rubbing the outline of his hardening cock through panties. "Anything that you like that just turns you jello?"

@AirAllie14

Sakura moaned as Rocky continued to rubbed his hardened cock inside of his panties and as she kissed and licked his neck. “M-mm...” he looked at her into her eyes saying, “w-well... m-my c-car ears and my tail are r-really sensitive...” he said as his pink ears perked up a little and his pink tail swayed a little from side to side.

@Lollipop

• Love 1

StaffRocky: "Oh! I heard rumors about cat boys and girls being really sensitive in those spots. I'm not gonna lie. I have yet to get any alone time with a cat person since I've come to the island. That's part of the reason why I volunteered to train you." The arm that was around his waist slips down and her hand begins to gently stroke his tail, as she leans in and whispers into his ear. "You could say, I've been waiting for this." Her other hand slips into his panties and her fingers gently wrap around his cock and start to slowly stroke it. 

@AirAllie14

“M-mmm...” Sakura moaned as he movers her hand behind him and began to stroke his tail. It felt really good, her body squirmed a bit from the feeling. He then felt as her other hand trailed down between his legs and slipped inside of his cute pink panties. He bit his bottom lip as he felt her hands wrap around his cock and then began to moan as she began to stroke his cock. “A-ah!”

@Lollipop

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

StaffRocky: "Such sweet sounding moans. I could get used to this. Though thos job isn't about just receiving pleasure, but also giving it. Many guest come here to relax and forget a out their problems. It's your job to ease their woes with service, or your body." She let's go of him and motions for him to stand. She raises her skirt and reveals a large, stiff futa cock. "Now my sweet darling, get on your knees and show me how good you are at pleasing others." The cock throbbed happily with anticipation. She had wanted this from the moment she saw his pretty lips. She knew she had see what they looked like on her cock.

@AirAllie14

Sakura got up and nodded along as Rocky spoke and explained more about the job to him. He then watched as she raised up her skirt and her eyes widened at the sight, she had a cock too, like his but bigger. He was shock at the sight, he didn’t think girls could have cocks. He then looked up at her and nodded his head and got on her knees. He toke her cock in his hands and began to stroke it softly. At the same time he began to kiss and lick all around the cock, even at the tip, tasting some precum. When he was ready, he opened his mouth and toke it her cock beginning to suck on it. He toke as much as he could and moved his head back and forth, while his tongue licked all around the cock.

@Lollipop

• Love 2

StaffRocky: She let out a moan of pleasure as she felt Sakura's lips and tongue on her throbbing cock. She placed her hand on his head and ran her fingers through his hair. "That's it sweetie. Just like that. Make love to it. Show me how much you want me to put it inside of that sweet hole of yours." She praised and encouraged him lovingly as precum oozed from the tip of her dick in a slow but steady flow.

She could barely take it anymore. She pulled him up from his knees and into her lap again, this time with him straddling her. She held his ass up over the tip of her dick. She licked her lips as she pressed her cock head against the tight entrance.  "Are you ready my sweet Sakura? I'm going going to start the final phase of your training." Her cock was slick with his spit and she was ready to push it inside of him.

@AirAllie14

Sakura continued to suck away at Rocky’s cock. He tasted the delicious precum leak out and licked it up happy. He then felt her lift him up back onto her lap and could feel the tub of her cock pressing against his tight little hole through his panties. He looked into her eyes, her cock was really big, he knew it would hurt, this this was all part of the job, he could quit now. He nodded his head slowly, “y-yes... I-I’m r-ready....”

@Lollipop

• Love 1

StaffRocky: She pulled his panties to the side and began to push inside. Her fat cock stretched his hole and she let out a groan of sheer pleasure as she slid inside of him from how tight he was. "Oh my! This tasty boy pussy of yours is so~ tight. Now let's see how much of cock you can take sweetie. Do your best and I may reward you for doing a good job." She starts to push him slowly down the length of her cock, moaning with each inch she manages to sink inside of him. Her goal was to completely sheathe her throbbing meat inside of the cute boy and watch him wriggle on her dick.

@AirAllie14

AHH!!” Sakura screamed out as Rocky started to push her big hard coco inside of him. He could feel his tight little asshole being stretched out. He held onto Rocky tightly as he felt her continued to push inside of him. It hurt quite a bit, but Sakura wanted to impress Rocky so he didn’t complain and he began to help by lowering himself into her cock as she pushed. He could feel it inside of him, reaching so far inside and going deeper and deeper, he wondered just how far it would go inside of him before it finally stopped.

@Lollipop

• Love 1

StaffRocky: She was pleased when she felt Sakura pushing himself down on her rock hard cock. She let out groan of pleasure when she finally managed to fit the whole thing inside of him. "Ahhh~...we managed to fit the whole thing inside! Your such a hard worker my darling Sakura. And you feel so~ amazing! My cock just won't stop twitching from how tight you are!" She giggles as she wiggles her hips a bit, shifting her cock around inside of him playfully, trying to get him to moan more for her. "And your voice is so cute. I could listen to your moans all day."

She then slips one of her hands around his cock. Her other hand grips his butt tightly and she begins to slowly bounce him up and down on on her lap. Between the precum she was leaking and Sakura's spit from when he was suck on her cock, her dick began to pump sloppily in and out of his tight hole. Her hand began to stroke his cock as she bounced him up and down on cock.

@AirAllie14

• Love 1

Sakura moans out loudly and holds onto Rocky’s shoulders tightly. He feels as her hand begins to wrap around his cock and feels as she begins to make him bounce up and down on her cock. He begins to start moaning out even more as as he feels her cock thrusting in and out of him, so deep and as she stroked his erect cock, that is leaking precum. “O-oh man... t-this feels r-really good...” he moans out, “this feels extremely good... y-your so big... y-your reaching so deep.. and stretching me out so much....”

@Lollipop

• Love 2

StaffRocky: She giggled more as she listened to him moan. "Yes my darling. Keep telling me how much you love having me inside you. And you don't have to hold back. You can cum when ever you want. I'm getting awfully close myself!" Her cock throbbed and twitched inside if him uncontrollably as she continued to bounce him up and down. She continued to stroke his cock as she nibbled on his cat ears lightly. "That's a good kitty. Give me as much of your cum as you can, okay."

@AirAllie14

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

Sakura continued to moan loudly as he bounced up and down on Rocky’s big cock. His own cock was beginning to twitch in her hand as he felt like he could explode at any minute. From the cock thrusting up and down into him, to his cock being stroked, to his ears being nibbled, she couldn’t help it anymore. “I-I c-can’t h-hold on a-anymore... I-I’m g-gonna c-cum!!” She moaned out loudly and his body shook. His cock shot out a lot of cum, some landed in Rocky’s face while most landed on her chest all over her uniform and in and on her hand.

@Lollipop

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2