Honeydew Hotel

Sakura blinked and blushed as he suddenly felt Kazuma lift him up and felt as Cherry began to adjust his cock and line it up with his tight little asshole. Sakura blushed at Kazuma’s kind words and was happy to hear them. He smiled softly while looking at him and took a deep breath as he prepared herself for his cock.

Sakura then blinked as Cherry came up to her and leaned in, beginning to whisper into his ears. The pink haired haired cat boy then looked at Cherry with her cheeks bright red and uttered, “w-what?! N-no of course not!” He uttered but then his eyes widened as suddenly felt Cherry beginning to push him down onto Kazuma’s cock, immediately making her moan out loudly as she felt it beginning to push in and stretch her hole. 

@Lollipop

• Love 2

Kazuma let out moan as he suddenly felt his stiff cock being squeezed by Sakura's tight hole. He had planned to push in on his own and take things slowly,  but Cherry seemed to have other plans and had push poor Sakura all the way down in one go to bully him. Kazuma took a moment regain his composure then stared daggars Cherry, who seem quite pleased with himself.  

"That was amazing! Kazuma-San, did you hear that moan Sakura made? It was exquisite! Soo~ cute! And look at this slutty face she's making! I thought she was gonna cum just from that." Cherry giggled happily. 

"That was too far...I didn't take you for the petty and jealous type." Kazuma, scolded Cherry, then looked at Sakura. "Are you okay Sakura-chan? Do you need a break?"

@AirAllie14

• Love 1

Sakura felt as all of Kazuma’s cock slipped inside of his tight little asshole and spread it out. He blushed as he heard Cherry’s words and panted, taking this moment to relax and recover from the suddenly rush of the cock thrsuting inside of him. 

Sakura’s cock was standing at full length under his kimono with a clearly visible dent and bulge in them, having felt his brush up a bit against his prostate. The young cat boy then looked up at Kazuma and gave him a small smile as he uttered, “y-yes… I’m f-fine Kazuma-San… p-please… continued and give me more…”

@Lollipop

• Love 2

"Such diligence. You'll do well here, Flower Petal." Kazuma caresses Sakura's cheek, praising him for wanting to continue.

"See? I knew she could handle it. Besides...." Cherry pull opens Sakura's Kimono having noticed a suspicious bulge underneath them. "You don't get this excited if your not enjoying yourself." Cherry teasingly runs a finger up and down the length of Sakura's cock. "Your the servant Sakura. If your Master has you this excited, you should make sure to work extra hard. Move those hips and show him just how much you want him. The customer's needs always comes first." 

@AirAllie14

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

Wind blew through Avery's hair as they approached the hotel. Avery took a deep breath of air filled with the all too familiar smell of salt water. The four-wheeler came to a stop at the front of the building. Avery carefully dismounted the ATV and waved to Amon with a warm smile as he rode away. He admired the tall and impressive building that he would now call home. 

Avery tried to brush the remaining sand from his clothes to avoid making a mess in the lobby. He entered the Honeydew Hotel and his tummy filled with warm butterflies, feeling excited for this next chapter of his life. Avery stood close to the front desk waiting for a staff member to check him in. He noticed strange noises and multiple voices coming from the room behind the desk. His face turned pink as he recognized the sounds. Embarrassed and flustered Avery avoided making eye contact with anyone, staring at the desk in front of him awkwardly.

• Love 1

Lemon: The shy and timid receptionist, was walking back from her break when she noticed someone standing near the front desk. "Oh! H-hello!" She quickly makes her back behind the desk. As she does she hears the sounds coming from the room behind the desk and blushes. She quick presses a glowing ring next to the door. And the sounds from with in become a lot more muffled and harder to make out. 

"S-sorry. Please ignore that. And I apologize for the wait." She take deep breath and calms herself. "W-welcome to the Honeydew Hotel. If you have a-any questions, I can answer them for you. I c-can also give you a room if you would like to stay. Everything is free. How may I-I assist you?"

@PurePuppy

• Like 1

Avery composes himself and smiles at Lemon still blushing "No worries! And I assume that kind of thing is normal here." he said giggling. "I guess I'm gonna need a room, it doesn't need to be fancy-" he paused when he saw an advertisement on the desk mentioning the hotel's glamor magic "-One room, please." he continues. The butterflies return as he realizes this island and it's inhabitants are full of wonderful surprises. 

Avery places a finger under his chin and asked "That guy out there had a bunch of weapons and traps. Does that mean this island is dangerous? And should I have something to protect myself with?" his expression changes to a look of worry. 

@Lollipop

Edited by PurePuppy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Lemon: "W-weapon and traps...?" She thinks for a moment and then actually giggles bit. "Oh! You mean Amon! He's one of the few staff members that carries equipment like that. He's rough around the edges it seems, but he's always been nice to me." 

She turns turns the guest book towards him. "J-just sign here and I can give you your room key."

She then goes to actually answer his question. "Amon is a member of the D-defense Team. The resort I-it self is safe. But the jungle is v-very dangerous. I must ask that you try to stay away from it. If you go too far in, the m-monster's in there will d-drag you back to their lairs." 

@PurePuppy

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Avery smiled at the comment about Amon "Yeah, he was nice enough to give me a ride from the beach. I can tell he cares for us even if he looks annoyed." 

"Monsters eh?" Avery shuttered at the thought and regained his composer knowing it was still safe on the resort side of the island. He picked up a pen form the desk and signed his name in the guest book with his hand shaking a little, still thinking about what the monsters could possibly do to him if they ever got a hold of him. "I know we have someone kind enough to keep us out of trouble, I'll have to buy him a drink the next time I see him." Avery laughed,

Sakura blushed brightly as Cherry opened up his kimono and exposed his erect cock, sticking right up he would blush more as Cherry ran her finger along it, making it twitch slightly. He would then listen to the words of his more experienced co worker and nodded softly.Sakura then looked at Kazuma and nodded. “I-I will make you feel good… Kazuma-San… leave it to me…”

Sakura then gripped her hands into Kazuma’s shoulders and began to slowly pull herself up and then slide back down his cock. She could moan out and continued to move up and down more and more, starting to get a rhythm.

@Lollipop

• Love 1

Kazuma groans with pleasure as Sakura begins ride his cock. Sakura's hole grip his dick tightly, making it throb. He grabbed the pink haired cutie's butt with both hands, to help support and steady him. "Ahh...Yes...Just like that Sakura-chan. Keep going!"

Cherry began to nimble on Sakura's ear as his hand gripped her cock. "Now, don't get distracted. Focus on the guest. If you cum before he does, it'll make you look like a slut, and make me look like a bad teacher." His fist slid up and down Sakura's cock at a slow and steady pace. He was enjoying teasing Sakura so much it was almost enough to make him forget his own throbbing cock under his robes.

@AirAllie14

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

Lemon: After Avery signs the book, Lemon gives him his room key. "T-this is for you. Once you open your room, i-It will change to match living arrangements you find desirable." 

She then points to a small book on the table. "T-that is our Staff Catalog. In you will find a list of our staff members. You can use this to request specific s-staff members cater to your various needs or desires. There will be a copy of this in your r-room. P-please let me know if you have any other questions." She smiles meekly at him.

@PurePuppy

• Love 1

Sakura smiled happily with herself as she heard Kazuma’s groan and his words. He felt good that he was making him feel good with his butt. Sakura was beginning to find his rhythm as well and was starting to get more confident and moved a bit faster up and down his cock now, her legs wrapping around Kazuma’s waist a bit.

Suddenly however, Sakura’s eyes widened as she felt a hand wrap around her cock and blinked as she looked over at Cherry as he whispered into his ear and began to stroke his cock. Sakura immediately began to moan out more and louder from this and nodded at her instructions uttering out, “y-yes C-Cherry… I-I u-understand…” he would try everything in his power to not cum first.

@Lollipop

• Love 1

Cherry giggles, loving Sakura's reaction. He could get enough of his cute moans. At the same time, Kazuma's cock throbbed rise and fall of Sakura's ass going up and down his cock. Before long he began to start thrusting up into Sakura's boy pussy. As he did, he pulled him down into a deep kiss.

Cherry took this opportunity to start planting kisses up and down Sakura's back as he continued to stroke his cock, picking up the pace a bit. "I think Kazuma is getting close Sakura...are you gonna make it? You just have to last a little longer or try to him cum before you do." One of Cherry's hands begins to start playing with one of Sakura's nipples.

@AirAllie14

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

Amon stopped at the hotel... again, at the front to let the lady off. He said, "Just make your way inside and someone at the front'll help you."

After dropping her off and parking the ATV to the side of the building where the garage is, Amon makes his way to the front of the Hotel. He supposed he could finish his routes later tonight when people settle in. 

Sakura blinked and then his eyes widened as she suddenly felt Kazuma beginning to thrust in and out of her boy pussy. He continued to moan loudly and then his eyes closed as he began to kiss Kazuma back happily.

Sakura could feel Cherry kissing her back and felt as he continued to stroke her cock and now play with his nipples. This made Sakura moan out even more now from the pleasure. He listened to Cherry’s words and held onto Kazuma tightly as he desperately tried to hold on and not cum early.

@Lollipop

• Love 1

Cherry was thoroughly impressed. He didn't actually think Sakura would last this long. Between his teasing and toying with her body and Kazuma thrusting hard and deep into her asshole, Cherry figured his hand would be dripping Sakura's cum by now. But this was good thing. "Your doing so well Sakura!" He pulls the cutie away from Kazuma's kiss. Pulling just enough to keep them inches apart while Kazuma began to thrust harder and faster. "Now let Lord Kazuma see that lewd face of your while he cums deep inside of you."

Kazuma began to groan louder and louder as he fuck Sakura hard and deep, his thick cock throbbing and twitching uncontrollably.  He gripped Sakura's ass tightly as he bounced him up and down his cock. "I'm going to cum Sakura-chan...I'm going to fill you up, my beautiful flower!" With that, Kazuma thrusted deep into Sakura and began to shoot thick sticky ropes of cum into his tight asshole. He would pound into Sakura, using his tight to milk his cock.

@AirAllie14

Sakura continued to moan as Kazuma only continued to pound away at his tight little asshole. He could feel the older man getting closer to cumming and he was as well.

Soon enough, Sakura felt as Kazuma thrusted deep inside of her and started to shoot out his cum inside of her ass, filling it up as much as he could. Sakura tightened her grip aground him and at the same time, she let out a loud moan and her body began to shake as her own cock began to twitch and shoot out ropes of her own cum onto Kazuma’s chest and stomach.

@Lollipop

• Love 2

Lemon: She notices Klara. Kara always seemed to have bladed weapons on her and kept to herself, which tended to make Lemon feel uneasy. But she was also used to seeing Hunter around and got the feeling that she was a bad person. She never seemed to make trouble. Heck, some of Lemon's fellow employees were more trouble than Klara. 

Lemon waved nervously to Klara from across the lobby. "H-hello Miss Klara. Hip-hop have you been enjoying your stay on S-Sweet Treat Island? If t-theres anything you need, I-I can get it for you."

@onearmeddruid

The feeling of Sakura's body trembling around his cock as he came, made Kazuma cum even more. Cherry pulled Sakura back so his back was resting against his chest. His hand continued to milk out as much cum from the cute femboy's cock as he could. 

"Your trembling so much Sakura. It's so cute~!" Cherry teased Sakura some more. After a bit, Kazuma orgasm subsided, and he played panting on the bed, while Cherry saw to taking care of Sakura.

@AirAllie14

• Love 1