Honeydew Hotel

1 hour ago, Lollipop said:

@onearmeddruid

Bubblegum: When Sonja opens the door Bubblegum releases the staff girl who quickly scampers off down the hall. Bubblegum smiles mischievously at Sonja. "Well hello and thank you for letting me in. You must be one of our beloved guest. My names Bubblegum. It's nice to meet you." 

Sonja tilts her head ".Sonja" she says I'm greeting walking back to mint

@Lollipopjuzo "i have bodyguard before a few time really " he took a drag from his cigarette  the last of it and he put it out on his shone not to be rude then he pulled out another and lit it off with match already showing off his chain smoking staring down at the shorter person in front of him "who might you be the owner of here i take it " 

@onearmeddruid

Mint: "Bubblegum! What have I told you about bothering staff who are entertaining guests!?"

Bubblegum: "I just wanted to let you know, my dealings in the demon realm were fruitful and I have the first shipment of my pills ready for you to hand out to guest." She grins and tosses a metal case holding a samples of the pills inside to Mint. 

Mint: She catches the case. "Wait you have all of that done so soon? I can't believe it! This will really help us out Bubblegum!"

Bubblegum: she had loss interest in talking about work as her eyes looked over the board game. "How appropriate. Mind if I join?" She looks at Sonja.

Zeddicus looks around once he steps into the hotel, slightly confused how he went from leaving the school to ending up at this place. The school year just wrapped up and he has nothing better to do right now... so might as well see where this takes him. He scans the area as his staff floats next to him, checking the other people in the area before heading over to the counter. “Count Zeddicus Zulthus here and ready to check into this lovely establishment.” He reaches into his robe’s sleeve and pulls out two small crystals glowing with magical light and aura that he puts down on the counter. “I am sure this will cover my stay?”

@DozleZabie2

Lollipop: "Well we could always use more muscle around here in case some guest get too rambunctious. We have a bunch of staff and most of them can't defend themselves. I would have you help keep an eye on things so they can do their jobs and be more protected."

Edited by Lollipop

@Kerzin Kalamond

StaffLemon: Lemon looks at Zeddicus surprised. Then she quickly pushes the crystal back across the counter to him. "No no Sir! T-there's no payment needed! R-rooms are free." She was as flustered as ever. "Oh right, the Greeting!" She takes a deep breath to calm herself again. "H-hello and welcome to Sweet Treat Island. If you want to stay...um...all you have to do is sign the guest book and then I can give you a room key. Then you'll be able to....to indulge in your desires as much as you want."

14 minutes ago, Lollipop said:

@onearmeddruid

Bubblegum: She sits down and starts to set up the game. "So Sonja, what desires are you looking to fulfill here on Sweet Treat Island?" 

Mint: She keeps her eyes on Bubblegum, suspecting that she had other intentions from play the game Sonja.

"Desires?" Sonja tilts her head confused

@Lollipop Juzo"sounds simple to me and way i can see some of your staff need it more then others"he took another drag from his cigarette and realized this is his 2nd to his last one before he ask about his smokes "so do i just go around this place and if i see a guest get to hadzy to a staff that says no i should stop them with force right "he asked that he was need for 

Edited by DozleZabie2

@Lollipop

Zeddicus eyes glow slightly as he looks at the guestbook, making sure he isn't signing anything away if he puts his name to it. ”Free you say?” he speaks to Lemon without looking as he makes sure it isn't a contract before signing it. ”What kind of deal does this free room offer come with? What do you have around here that is interesting to do?” he ask in a more light hearted manner then before as his gazes moved up to Lemon. 

StaffLemon: "W-well lots of people like to go to The Snack Bar for food and Drink. There's the Entertainment District right outside. A-and then there's swimming at the beach." She reaches under the desk and then hands him a key timidly. "Is there a-anything else you want Sir?"

Zeddicus looks at the key for a moment before he takes the key, “Thank you very much. I don’t suppose you are also here to be enjoyed as well?” He said playfully before dismissing his question with a gesture. “Keep up the good work okay? You seem alittle nervous but you are doing fine so don’t worry about it and relax.” He looks down at the two crystals on the counter picking up one he puts up his sleeve. While the other he enchants with a small calming spell and places it in Lemon’s hand. “As a tip for good service.” He then looks at his key for a moment. 

@DozleZabie2

Lollipop: "Maybe not with force right away. Some of our staff like to play hard to get cause some of the guests like that. But if it starts to seem less like playing and more like it could get dangerous I would like for you to step in. And only use violence or force if its necessary."

@Lollipop Juzo"i can handle that just fine "he thought for a moment and pulled out his pack of cigarettes"would you by any chance have these around here cause where im from they are kinda like my medicine to numb the pain i have " he was just trying to be prepared before he goes wondering and looking after staff 

Lollipop: "Well to be honest, those aren't something we usually supply because it usually bothers most guest..." He takes a moment to think. "Oh wait! If you smoke to relieve pain, I might have something for that!" He starts to rummage around under the desk. "Here they are!" He stands up and sets a odd shaped bottle of pills on the table. "I had these made for one of the Staff girls. She used to have constant pain due to an injury and with these the pain would be gone. Just gotta take one every 12 hours. What do you think?"