Honeydew Hotel

The Honeydew Hotel is the center of life on Sweet Treat Island. The Hotel is where wayward guest check into the resort and stay. It is five stories tall has and leads directly to a few of the Island's various facilities, such as the gym, indoor pool, The Snack Bar, and Hot spring. Lollipop and Mints office where they govern the Islands many activities and meet with various guest to discuss matters.

The Hotels room have glamour spell on them that are tied to the keys that guest receive at the front desk. Once a Guest signs the guestbook and receive the key, when they use the key on the rooms door, the room magically changes to suit their taste.

Staff Roster:

Lemon, Peach

Edited by Lollipop

Lollipop stands at the front desk in lobby of the Honeydew Hotel. He stands at the Desk, eagerly awaiting new visitors. 

Mint: "Um...what are you doing?" She had walked out to the lobby and now stood across the counter from him.

Lollipop: "I waiting to greet guest! I wanna make sure I welcome as many people as possible!" He was grinning ear to ear, and was practically glowing with excitement. 

Mint: She sighed. "Lolli...we have staff for that. Where's the girl who we assigned to the front desk?"

Lollipop: "I sent her on break. You worry to much. Just relax."

Sonja hums to herself walking into the lobby of the hotel confused as to why walking out of the fortress in Siberia, led to a tropical island. theories pop in her head rapidly leaving as they go often spiraling into how she wants some strawberry icecream.

Edited by onearmeddruid

Magnolia found herself in awe when she look at the building in front of her. "strange, this building is different from home" she thought. She was walking through an empty road at dead of night until the Victorian era building surround her turn into forest. At that time, she was greeted by 2 person who later turn into wisp and gone. She wasn't sure what to do so she follow where it goes and here she is in front of "strange" building.

"this doesn't look like workshop or royal ballroom..." she frown since the architecture of the building alone is very far fetched. Even so, she walk in. Her cane thud along with her every step.

"father..." she mumble again without care if it sounds weird to others.

While this hotel has some staff pass her by, some figure do stand out in front of her eyes. One with weapon, and other two is the person she felt familiar with. "they look like the person i met on the forest. the human turn glowing thingies" she thought "and the other one is..." she tilt her head. She never see that kind of weapon before. Or is that even a weapon to begin with? She look different than everyone just like herself. She also seems lost judged by her gesture.

Lollipop suddenly noticed, the other two girls who have walked in. He rushes over to greet them, Mint following behind him.

Lollipop: "Oh I'm so sorry! We were having a discussion and didn't notice you." He bows to them apologetically. Then relaxes with a smile. "So~ Hello! Hello! Welcome! Welcome to the Honeydew Hotel! I'm Lollipop and this cutie is my partner Mint!" He pulls Mint in close.

Mint: She smiles and then bows awkwardly. "Hello and welcome to you both. I'm guessing you both may be a bit out of sorts. Do you have any questions? We will gladly answer them."

Edited by Lollipop

Magnolia point at them both "aren't you two the person i met back in the forest before you turn into glowing stuff and led me here? or am i wrong?" she ask "and where is this? its not Audia (her birthplace)" she look around at the hotel structure. "oh pardon my rudeness too for not greet you back. I'm Magnolia Lazareva" she bow at the two "do you happen to see father? is he here? and once again, where am i?"

Mint: "Well let's start with the 'where'. This is not the home or world you know. This is Sweet Treat Island. A paradise that exist between worlds."

Lollipop: "This haven was made possible due to me and Mint's magic. And those who could possibly find something they desire here are brought here by our magic. So I doubt your father is here Magnolia. But then again nothing is really impossible here."

Mint: "And just to be clear, you are not trapped here. You can leave when ever you want. But I do hope you plan to stay. This place can also resonate to those who may feel they have no purpose. Here you can find purpose. And we can help by offering you a job. But if you want you could just remain a guest and relax. Stay as long as you need or want. Time here flows differently so you wont be missing from your home for long no matter how long you stay."

Lollipop: "Did we miss anything? Anymore questions?"

Magnolia tilt her head "honestly i don't know what father is. i was awaken and had this mindset in mind yet i don't know where to go. so you say it's fine for me to stay? i may look around this island and who knows if father is here after all" said Magnolia "you mention desire, you mean any desire include certain skinship pleasure treatment and cheesecake?" she wasn't sure why she said the last one. Perhaps its related to her past.

Lollipop: "Yes and yes. You may stay and look around the as much as you want. Though try to avoid the jungle, we're...we're trying to remove certain things from and it not 100% safe yet. And as for the desires you listed, yes. Sex, companionship, and Cheesecake are also available to you. As much as you want."

Mint: "And there are no gender restrictions. Anyone of any gender is allowed on Sweet Treat." She hugs Lollipop from behind, her hand snaking down to cup the crotch of shorts. "You may be surprised to know this adorable one is actually boy." Lollipop let's out a cute moan. Then Mint releases him. "So would you two like rooms?"

Valrei walked in through the front door slowly, sword seathed, arms relaxed.  Reciting poetry he had heard somewhere long ago,

"Blowing from the west
Fallen leaves gather
In the east."

Marveling up at the building.  Speaking, his voice low and gentle,"What strange architecture... And artificial lighting? The black magic is strong in this place."

He glanced around puzzled at the women in the lobby.

After looking around still confused about where she was Yukki noticed the large hotel and decided to go hoping there would be people inside. As she entered she noticed everyone else. She had never seen them before, which was surprising since she knew everyone in the kingdom and they all looked different from the people of her village, their clothes a major difference, “I-I’m not in Veku anymore....” she uttered.

• Love 1

Mint: She nudges Lollipop and motions to the two new people who have arrived.

Lollipop: "Wow so many new people at once!" He motions for everyone to come over to the front desk. "All who are staying please sign your name in the guest book and I will issue you a key."

Mint: "As for you two, I will answer any questions you may have." She pulls Yukki and Valrei off to the side to help them with any confusion they may have about where they are.

She look at the book given to her. Since they ask her name and signature, she fill it without hesitation. If no one know about her father, then she better have some place to rest before she start searching. She don't know if she can feel tired but it won't stop her from act like one. Beside, she's not the only special person here, many people around her got their own unique trait and appearance.

"just sign here right?" she point out as she transform one of her finger into pen and give them her signature

large.signatureo.png.bc9eda268ef52a0978c2784cdeba85b6.png

"is there anything else?"

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya
Change signature to be more visible to read (again)
  • Like 1

Mint: She to reassure the both of them. "Level of hell...? I promise you this is no Hell. This is Sweet Treat Island. A safe Haven and paradise for wayward peoples. As for the lord of this place...I guess that would be me. Oh and Lollipop over at the desk. We created this place."

Lollipop: "Okay! You too are all set!" He reaches under the desk and pulls out two keys and hands both Magnolia and Sonja one. "These are for your rooms. They will imprint to you and allow you to have access to the islands island's various facilities. And when you use them to open your room, they will glamour the room to appeal to your taste."

Edited by Lollipop