Honeydew Hotel

1 hour ago, onearmeddruid said:

Sonja turns her head towards a radio her mother kept by the bed turning on listening to songs of the REvolution.

Filling the air images of IS-3s  in the streets of Budapest, some in working order in combat against the Hungarian Army in her mind

Mint: She knocks on the door to Sonja's room. "Hello, Miss Sonja! It's me Mint. May I come in for a moment?"

Edited by Lollipop

Mint: "Mama and Papa?" Mint comes into the room. She looks around at the decor. "Miss Sonja..." She turns to face her. "Miss Sonja, I came because I felt a negative aura coming from your room. I wanted to make sure your alright. But it seems the room is having an effect on you, so I'm gonna change it for a moment." Then, holding out her hand Mint shifts the magic in the room altering it to something you would see at a normal hotel. "There, is that better? Let me know what's wrong so I  an properly assist you."

Mint: She materializes a handkerchief and hands it to Sonja. "I see you have some heavy trauma that you carry with. I'm not sure I can help with that. We're here to make people happy and let them forget their worries...but loss is a difficult pain to sooth."  She sits next to her. "I may not know what to say, but I am here. I want to make you happy Sonja. I will do what ever I can to do that."

3 hours ago, Lollipop said:

Lollipop: "Hello sir." He hands Brian a key for his room. "Do have any questions you would like to ask me? I would be glad to help."

"Nah," says Brian, tossing the key and catching it. "I overheard the important bits when I was coming in. If I think of anything, though, you'll be the first person I come to." With that, he signs the guest book before turning and ambling off to the elevator. He gives the appropriate button a healthy poke and leans against the wall of the elevator for the short ride. One near-collision with the cleaning staff later, he finds himself in a bare room. A moment later and the walls are covered in bookshelves. A small fireplace heats the room and sturdy lamps provide plenty of illumination. Whistling appreciatively, Brian heads for the bathroom. Time to get this fuckin' wetsuit off. He squeezes himself out of the skintight material and hops into the shower to get the worst of the salt off.

A few minutes later, Brian turns off the water, dries himself off, and... hold up. Out loud, he issues the following proclamation: "I have no pants." This problem must be addressed. Hm. He studies the room before finding a phone on the nightstand. He dials the number for room service, surprised by how quickly someone picks up. "Yeah, this is Brian Alvers in room 242. Could you, by chance, send up some pants? I left mine on the boat that isn't there anymore."

*Thunk!*

"goodness! this part really picky!" Magnolia sigh as she finish the maintenance. If her memory serves right, both of her hands was supposed to work like the rest of her body in texture or reaction. Suffice to say, while she might be a doll, she still need something that mostly the basic of every human need. Food, bath, drink, or perhaps medication in case of sickness. But judged by the island nature and unusual trait, the latter might won't hit her. Is doll even capable to get sick? Perhaps, because right now she felt a shaky sensation down there and it making noise. "...hungry. figures. that receptionist lady said i can have cheesecake. now where can i get those?" she said as she take her cane to revisit the receptionist. If not the wisp duo, perhaps other staff may lead her. A metallic sounds can be heard on her every step and her iron cane once again accompany her step. "father i'm hungry" she mumble as she goes to receptionist.

Once she did, she arrived and ask the person behind the desk where she can get some cheesecake if they had one. "i'm sorry but do you happen to know where i can get food? i wasn't sure how the service of hotel should work" she didn't know the fact that she can just make call for anything. Or perhaps she just love to take a walk.

2 hours ago, Lollipop said:

Mint: She materializes a handkerchief and hands it to Sonja. "I see you have some heavy trauma that you carry with. I'm not sure I can help with that. We're here to make people happy and let them forget their worries...but loss is a difficult pain to sooth."  She sits next to her. "I may not know what to say, but I am here. I want to make you happy Sonja. I will do what ever I can to do that."

Sonja hugs into mint tightly crying into her shoulder. babbling into hungarian

Mint: Mint held Sonja close and caressed her back. She couldn't understand her speaking, but she didn't think that mattered too much. She was more concerned with trying to think of what to do to make her feel better. She was good at caring for people mentally, but she wanted to try her best to help Sonja. "Let it all out. And once your done maybe I can find something to cheer you up."

12 minutes ago, Elena Ichinomiya said:

*Thunk!*

"goodness! this part really picky!" Magnolia sigh as she finish the maintenance. If her memory serves right, both of her hands was supposed to work like the rest of her body in texture or reaction. Suffice to say, while she might be a doll, she still need something that mostly the basic of every human need. Food, bath, drink, or perhaps medication in case of sickness. But judged by the island nature and unusual trait, the latter might won't hit her. Is doll even capable to get sick? Perhaps, because right now she felt a shaky sensation down there and it making noise. "...hungry. figures. that receptionist lady said i can have cheesecake. now where can i get those?" she said as she take her cane to revisit the receptionist. If not the wisp duo, perhaps other staff may lead her. A metallic sounds can be heard on her every step and her iron cane once again accompany her step. "father i'm hungry" she mumble as she goes to receptionist.

Once she did, she arrived and ask the person behind the desk where she can get some cheesecake if they had one. "i'm sorry but do you happen to know where i can get food? i wasn't sure how the service of hotel should work" she didn't know the fact that she can just make call for anything. Or perhaps she just love to take a walk.

Lollipop: "Ah Miss Magnolia!" Lolli was still behind the counter. "Wanting that cheese cake you mentioned earlier right?" He grins "I actually just had some made brought out just for you. I was soon going to bring it to your room as a welcome present. He opens up a dinner plate sitting on the counter, revealing a delicious looking cheesecake. "This was actually freshly made too, and it's all yours. If you want more food, you can simply order it from your room or head over to The Snack Bar for food and drink. I hope this is to your liking."

2 minutes ago, Lollipop said:

Lollipop: "Ah Miss Magnolia!" Lolli was still behind the counter. "Wanting that cheese cake you mentioned earlier right?" He grins "I actually just had some made brought out just for you. I was soon going to bring it to your room as a welcome present. He opens up a dinner plate sitting on the counter, revealing a delicious looking cheesecake. "This was actually freshly made too, and it's all yours. If you want more food, you can simply order it from your room or head over to The Snack Bar for food and drink. I hope this is to your liking."

The cake is really match inside her fractured memories. The soft, gentle color and smell is just like what she remember. Or perhaps the dollmaker memories is what trigger it. "thank you kindly miss...i mean mister Lollipop" had it not mentioned, she would think he is she which can cause misunderstanding. "don't worry i bring the cake to my room myself. it's okay" she smile as she take the cake with her other arms. Its easy to balance the cake even when she is walking without looking ahead. The window shows the other place she can visit later but right now, she gotta eat.

As she arrived, she put the cake down and sit down. She close her eyes as another image hit. A girl in front of the very similar looking cake, lie in sick as she say something inaudible. However one voice ring out inside.

"happy birthday!"

She gasp as the image fade away. "goodness..." she mutter "wasting effort is not a good attitude. better eat it while its hot" she said as she take a bite. "so this is cheesecake..." and less than minutes, she wolf it all down "...alright, now..." she stand up and walk up to the window "i see a beach outside...and mostly a forest but the duo said its dangerous...perhaps i may start from beach looking for father?" she nod to herself as she once again take her cane and start her journey"

(i may continue to the beach section, is this how this works right?)

In her room Yukki closed the door and plopped down on her bed. Her kingdom was destroyed, her parents most likely dead. She hugged her pillow tightly a few  light tears forming but she whipped them. “I need something to clear my mind....” She walked downstairs to the lobby and went up to the front desk, “hey um....what is there to do around here anyways...?”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Well, that was fast. Brian opens the door, heedless of his current nudity. "A-ha! Thank you very much, miss." He takes the pants with is left hand, offering the girl a handshake with his right. "This oughta do until I can buy some more clothes." Good thing I always take my wallet with me when I dive. I hope they take dollars around here. "Speaking of, what's a good place to go shopping around here? I don't wanna rely on the hotel's clothes forever." As he speaks, he finishes pulling the pants on, impressed by how well they fit.

This world was so bright and full of colour, she was a bit overwhelmed, however Yuumi walked into the lobby of the building in front of her. It looked like a beach resort, but how did she get here? She had just been defeated in a battle, or so she thought? Was she dead. In utter confusion and loss, she stared around aimlessly at the lobby, “W-Where in Britannia am I?” She mumbles under her breath. The lack of tension in the air, the lack of pollution and rubbish filling the streets, even the mana flow here was unusual. She nervously laughs as this is far from her normal scene. 

@AirAllie14

Lollipop: "Oh, hi Miss Yukki! There are tons of activities you can do. There's The Snack Bar, The Beach, and and you can have our staff or me, or Mint tend to your needs and entertain you. Though Mint's a bit busy currently."

@Peculiarity

The Staff girl blushed as she shook his hand. "I'm sorry to say the shopping district is is under renovations currently. ((I still have to make the tab for that. Sorry.)) But if you like we can fetch what ever it is you desire and bring it to your room. Currently The Snack Bar, and the Beach are open to guest."

@YokoYamichi

Lollipop: He sees Yuumi come in and excitedly waves for her to come over. "Hello and Welcome Miss. I can help you over here at the desk."

@onearmeddruid

Mint: "Hmm...Dancing and games huh? Well there's a dance floor at The Snack Bar. Or I can dance for you here." She smiles. "As for games, what kind of games do you like to play, Miss Sonja?"

Magnolia take her cane and move out. She notice more people coming in but it seems everybody been busy with their own thing. So is she as she walk past through many people and wave at the two busy bee who seems can't keep up with the flow of incoming people but still doing their best. 

(moving into beach section)