Honeydew Hotel

@Lollipop

He listened to her quite intently currious as the magic that created this ease of communication made him not only understand but helped fill in the blanks where common didnt quite fit for him. "O-okay I guess I'll sign in then? The Wise woman said never to fall away from your soul...if it wants me here there has to be a reason..." He softly followed her with steps that unless you knew he was there would not make a sound. With caution in his eyes he looked around at the other patrons and workers with a slight dismay. Everyone here was different, being of orc decent caused this feeling to really hit hard as he became suddenly aware of how out of place he was.

7 minutes ago, Lollipop said:

"If you wish to go now, I can just use my magic to send you back. And then when you want to come back, you just have to focus your mind on this room and open a door, and you'll be back. Just let me know when your ready to go."

"alright, let me get prepare first" she told Lollipop as she quickly pack what she need. Which is not much as she just come here with just her cane after all. However she decide to maintain her arms since there's no available workshop on her world other than her home. After that, she called for Lollipop to tell her she's ready. "one second, can i borrow your power? i don't think i can track father without that in my world unless you decide to follow me. which i don't think it's wise since this place need you" she point out.

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya
add quote

Juzo stood there watching has a new gust arrives with a blade gripped to her hand"what is with all the arm guest showing up to the front door today "he said to him self has he stood next to the right side of the front desk sticking out quite well "i wonder where the boss of the place went " 

StaffPeach: She could sense his unease as they approached the desk. "You needn't worry about standing out. Everyone here is from different worlds and the staff is quite used to dealing with many different kinds of visitors. If you get any looks, it might be because of how cute you look if anything. That or your clothes. No offense, but if you would like a change of clothes we can offer you new more comfortable ones." 

Once at the desk she slides the guest book to him. "All you need to do is sign here and I will give you a key. And  don't worry, the language spell will work as long as you remain on the island."

Juzo sighed has he keeps watching the armed women looking around the room .took his cigarette from his moth to blow smoke out of it "best try to calm her down before some bad ends up happening i just hope i don't get stabbed cause of my looks ". he walked up to Klara to try to calm her down "easy there miss i don't think no one here is going to end up hurting you here " this coming from a 6'6 tall guy with a gun for a head  

Juzo"beast you mean the guest here and there is no hunt here has far has i know this place is for parides or your wildest dreams not a blood bath so im just here to make sure you don't hurt anyone "he was keeping his focus on her movement "hopefully one of the other staff members will be here to word things better then i can just stay clam alright "

1 hour ago, Lollipop said:

StaffPeach: She could sense his unease as they approached the desk. "You needn't worry about standing out. Everyone here is from different worlds and the staff is quite used to dealing with many different kinds of visitors. If you get any looks, it might be because of how cute you look if anything. That or your clothes. No offense, but if you would like a change of clothes we can offer you new more comfortable ones." 

Once at the desk she slides the guest book to him. "All you need to do is sign here and I will give you a key. And  don't worry, the language spell will work as long as you remain on the island."

He slowly looks down at the book curiously opening it and softly looking around for something. Once grabbing a pen he slowly wrote his name, the orc lettering spelling out Rilog. 

With gentle eyes he looked up at her and softly sighed as he slowly pushed the book back. "Being an bastared Orc has brought notions to me...it will be nice to be looked at for other than that. As for my out fit..." he looked down. He was dressed pretty loosely, a brown almost bralette covered his upper torso, while a leather skirt covered his legs. "Yes...please..I'll take a new one, I presume that the people here may not find it fitting for a male to dress in what my tribe called...slaves garbs."

"StaffPeach: Upon hearing the word slave expression changes. The look on her face one of both shock and concern, but then transitioned into one of understanding pain. She probably understood exactly how he felt.  In fact most of the island's could probably relate to the notion. She looked away  for moment to think and then turned back to him. "I will see to it you are given new clothes right away. Your pick of what ever you want to wear." She hands him a key to his room. "Here...Here your in charge of your own destiny. We all are. Your desires are yours to indulge in as much as you please. Even your room will suit your taste thanks to the magic that flows through the island."

He looked at her and nodded taking the key out of her hand and slowly running his fingers over it with a soft sigh. "I will change in my room, and try to find something that suits me." He softly gripped the key and looked up at her with his eyes slowly coming off gaurd as he relaxed a little more. "Oh...how do I get to this room? I have never been in what did you call this place? A hotel?" His body was semi tense as the notion of magic changing things on the island to fill his desires. "This place...is foriegn and strange...I hope that I catch on quickly with the magic's help.."

@Alex Flinn "Ah, yes, your room is on the second floor. And down the hall it will have the number on your key on the door." she smiles warmly at him. "If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. I will be sure to be at your service." She suddenly remembers something. "I almost forgot to give you a formal welcome! Rilog, Hello and welcome to the Sweet Treat Island. I hope you enjoy your time with us."

He smiled softly at her welcome not quite knowing how to respond but a soft warmth filled his face as he looked at the number on his key. With a gentle sigh he nodded and looked at her again. "How do I get to the second floor..." his voice was soft and the clear embarrassment of asking a question some people should already know surrounded him. "Erm...I'm sorry, the thought is trivial I'll find it I think."