Honeydew Hotel

Edward smiles politely at Lemon as her nervous voice reaches his ears as he notices the guest book being slide in his direction across the counter. He gently closes the broken pocket watch revealing an embossed ebony Yggdrasil tree on the front before it slides into his pocket. He replies in a softly gently tone, “certainly miss, I’m sorry I missed this book on the counter and I’ll glad sign the book” as he takes the pen associated with the book. He quickly and elegantly writes With a flourish of his white gloves left hand in a flowing old-English cursive font his name, “Edward White”. He turns his attention back to Lemon and asks,”Any places that I should be cautious of or anyone that may need help” as his gently folds his hand in front of him on the front desk.

@Lollipop

Edward nods his head at your notice about the frequently used places by the other guests and softly replies,” hey it’s no problem I appreciate the information about the popular hang out places. I’m mostly use to ending having my services needed or being asked for help before I arrived here...” as he ponders the reason he ended up on the island and at the hotel drawing a blank. He continues quietly,”to be completely honest I have no idea how I got here or why. Is there anything I need for the room or get enter the room?”

@Lollipop

• 4 weeks later...

The elevator dings, opening Kali up to the lobby. She had only experienced resorts through television up until this point. Seeing the color and decor of the lobby fills her with even more awe than when she saw the hallways and rooms above. Everything here was absolutely gorgeous! It was a little embarrassing that she didn't quite match. She still had her PJs on from when she remembered sleeping in her own bedroom: a loose t-shirt that was just long enough to hide her panties, thankfully. 

However, she didn't exactly come down here to gawk at all the beauty. Although her experience with resorts was not exactly personal, she knew enough to seek information at the lobby. Kali looks around hoping to talk to someone. It seems like the only staff member here is currently busy with another guest. There's a lady sitting down in a soft-looking chair, seemingly drunk. Kali wasn't too sure if she'd be much help or if she even wanted to be bothered. Luckily, Kali spotted a bulletin board nearby. She walks up to it and began scanning the postings. Maybe she could find information about the place here. At the very least, it would keep her busy until someone became free to help her.

• Love 2

@KaliClandestine

StaffStar Gazer: [Profile Link] 
As the scantily clad (not that anyone here would think of disapproving) brunette was looking towards the bulletin board, a short, freckled, blue skinned feminine figure with a modest bust ad wide hips—dressed in a slightly darker and gothier looking modification of the island staff uniform—sauntered up behind her. Reaching up to tap the new guest on her shoulder, the young worker flashed her a jolly smile as she would turn to face the cyclops that had come to tend to her needs. 

"Hi there, welcome to Sweet Treat island. By the look of you, you're a new guest here, right?" asked the cyclops, already knowing the answer thanks to having seen a vision of the girl just earlier this morning. "The name's Star, Star Gazer. If you need any help getting to know the resort and its surroundings, I'd happily help you get familiar with things."

• Love 1

@Buio

Kali had been so focused on all the information she was reading that she had not noticed Star approaching from behind, giving a little jump at the tap of her shoulder. She quickly turned to see the alien-like being giving the most welcoming smile she's ever seen. It threw her off, but now that she thought of it, about half of the guests here seemed like beings she would not have found in her own world. It confirmed what she had read: anyone from anywhere can find their way here. Star's uniform was cute yet informal for hotel staff, making Kali feel less uncomfortable in her own clothes.

"Hi! Thank you for the help. Just so I'm processing this right," She said, gesturing to the board, "This place is isolated in time, too? I'm worried about the people I know back in my world. Will they notice I'm gone?"

Edited by KaliClandestine
  • Love 1

@KaliClandestine

StaffStar Gazer: The cyclops nodded along with what the new girl was stating, till beaming a friendly and welcoming smile. "Right on the money! Though, most people who show up here were looking for an escape consciously or not, so you'd be surprised how few are worried about time passing in their own realm. But yeah, like you guessed this little sanctuary of ours exist 'besides' the rest of the multiverse, or at least that's how I've heard it explained to me anyways. Whenever you decide you want to return to where you came from, you can return at any point in history that you want to. Oh, and don't worry about people wondering why you look older or anything like that. As long as you're here you won't age a single day. So if ever you do decide to head back, this place may as well have been just a very pleasant, extended dream."

Truth be told, Star was always curious about how long a new guest would decide to stay. some had been on the island for longer than she'd been alive, let alone worked there. Some seemed to grow antsy with 'perfection' and wanted to return t where they came from within a matter of days or weeks to attend to some unfinished business. Future seer as she might have been, star had very little control over her visions and more often than not never saw anything more than the event of the next couple days, so trying to figure out a new face and take a guess at how long they'd stay was a fun private game for her.

"All that said, mind if I ask your name? 'New Girl' will only work as long as someone else doesn't decide to drop by, after all." she finished with a light chuckle.

@Lollipop
In the telltale shimmer of his magic, Asmael appeared within the lobby in a flurry of ephemeral feathers, black wings dissipating from view almost as soon as he had taken form in the welcoming area of the luxurious hotel. He cast a lazy glance around him, taking note of a couple staff members attending to new guests, as he imagined was a common sight in this location, but otherwise wasted no time directing himself off to the right of the lobby and down a connecting hall. Sure enough there was a remarkably unremarkable door bearing no label but that he only had to imagine would lead to the office of this 'Momo' he was directed to meet.

For a moment, he was put somewhat on edge by the threshold. Physically speaking the door held no interesting trait that set it apart from the rest of the hotel, the kind of door one might consider in the back of their mind to lead to some storage closet or other unimportant location. However, now that he was actually looking at it, Asmael could 'see' (more like sense, really) the magic woven along the wood's surface. The room this door led into was warded, and rather elegantly so at that.

Were he the type to 'walk' anywhere as opposed to simply teleport to where he needed to be, he could have walked by this door a thousand times and never noticed it special properties until it was brought to his attention as it had been now. Reflexively he tried to extend his senses into the space beyond the threshold, and found himself impeded. Not only was the room within warded against scrying, he could feel that the seal was doubly layered to specifically prevent the flow of infernal energy within or without. No doubt the owner would have needed to consult bubblegum to erect such a barrier. 

Under normal circumstances, this would have been worrisome. Crossing this kind of barrier could easily lead into a trap meant to isolate beings such as him. 

Seeing as it was Lollipop of all people who had directed him here, however, Aamael found himself simply much more curious about what this 'momo' character was like than anything else.

Protections against scrying seemed logical enough, given this employee would be taking care of the paperwork for a place such as this—doubly so concerning Mint mentioned Momo being a 'shut in'. But a barrier against the infernal? Had they recruited some sort of nun or priestess to do their paperwork? Wa that why he'd been told to keep his 'perversion' in check? That would certainly be a rather comical sight on an island such as this.

Deciding there could be no risk in finding out either way, the angel moved towards the enchanted door and imply knocked on its surface three times, curious to see who would open the door for him.

• Love 1

Inside the room, a head of fluffy, white hair suddenly pops up from a stack of paper works at the sound of a knock on the door.

"Oh...oh no...is it them? I bet it's the boy at least. He's here to do all of those lewd things I bet!" The girl begins to panic, her cheeks flushed. Her eye almost seem to glow in the barely lit room, Red orbs with white hearts in the middle. The hearts slowly fluctuate between white, and a slight pink. "I knew, he'd come for me sooner or later...and if the girls with him..." she trails off, her mind running beginning to run wild, the hearts in her eyes glowing pinker.

"Or it's the fireworks boy again. He's almost depraved as those two are...and he keeps coming trying tempt me. He knows what I want to do to him.  H-he wants me too do all of those naughty things to him. How f-filthy...how depraved~!" Her breathing begins to become heavier as she moves closer to the door, clutching her body, her eyes glow even pinker still.

She then stops in place and begins shaking her head. "Focus! Focus!" She shakes the thoughts from her mind, and the hearts in pupils start to turn white again. "Their probably just here for paperwork or something. I just need to calm down and focus." She pulls herself back together and then reaches for the doorknob. 

"S-sorry for the wait." She says as she opens the door. "Is there something you..." she trails off as her eyes meet with her guest. Her eyes immediately begin to glow pink again. "...As...As-As-Asmael!? W-what  are you doing here?"

@Buio

• Love 1

@Lollipop

Now this... was a surprise. Asmael didn't even bother trying to hide the shock from his face as the familiar figure of Modeus opened the door to the office. Judging by her reaction, she was obviously just as surprised to see him, though if she'd not called out his name he might just have thought she was some sort of doppelganger. This stammering, nervous shut-in was not at all the daughter of lust sin he remembered.

"Oh wow, Modeus. So you're the 'Momo' I was told to meet. I see... Yes, Lollipop will be getting a spanking for this mischief," he considered for a moment as he looked down and to the side, now piecing together the true nature of Mint's apprehension. Looking back up into those familiar heart-shaped eyes, Asmael maintained his cool in front of the hellspawn that, by all rights, entirely outranked him in the devilish hierarchy. "With all due respect, I should be the one asking you what you are doing here 'princess'. I'd heard word that you'd somehow gone off the map but..." He then thought about how his master had contacted him just a few hour ago, and never mentioned anything about one of his children being anywhere near Sweet Treat.

"Your father doesn't know you're here, does he?" asked the angel pointedly, though the answer was quite obvious given the circumstances. "Well, i suppose that is beside the point for the moment. While I am sure Lollipop must be grinning his face off—what with this little 'surprise' he's arranged for us—the fact is that I am still here to see you on some actual business concerning the state of this island."

Even if Asmael hadn't been able to sense lust as a fundamental part of his new profession and status since falling, he knew full well what those glowing eyes meant. While their shine was duller than he'd ever seen them back in hell city, he knew that Modeus' eyes were a dead giveaway to how perverted she was feeling given the moment. He didn't dislike the girl, mind. He did, however, have somewhat conflicting feelings in regards to her—especially finding her in such an unexpected place and acting in such an uncharacteristic way (the Modeus he knew would have claimed this entire island as her personal playground. What had caused her to act so contrary to her nature as a daughter of Asmodeus?), and so tried to keep things focused and professional for the moment.

Motioning to the office behind her, Asmael continued. "May I step in? This is not the kind of discussion that should be open to being overheard by the guests here."

• Love 1

Modeus: She stared at Asmael in surprise as he spoke, looking away when he brings her father not not knowing her whereabouts. She then panics a bit when he asks to  come in. Asmael, contrary to his usual nature, was being professional and respectful. Images flashed in her head of Asmael. Moaning, laughing, and all manner of filthy words made with his voice filled her mind. She shook her head trying to focus on the Asmael here in front of her, and not the one in her memories.

Asmael seemed to have little interest at the moment for the reason why she had left her father's side. Nor did he at the moment seem interested in trying to take her back. His concern had to do with the island, and most likely the two near deities that protected it. "S-sure..." She stepped aside to let him enter, closing the door behind them.

@Buio

Edited by Lollipop

• 4 weeks later...

A petite girl wearing a black hoodie stepped into the hotel. Her long sleeves almost covered her hands, barely showing her fingers and she is covering herself with the hood.

She paced slowly to the front desk, looking up at the staff. She looked confused and annoyed. She hated talking to people but she wouldn't know if she doesn't ask,"C-Can you... t-tell me where I am?" she stuttered uncontrollably, she did not seem to be very social.

Val walked in casually through the front door with Cinnamon on his arm. Noticing a new petite girl by the desk, he overheard her question, and looked her over. He addressed her, "That's a good question Miss. A mysterious island, a place out of time, as far as I can tell. New visitors come at random... I am called Val, this is Cinnamon. May I ask? How did you get here?"

Edited by Balthier

@Balthier

She faces towards him, though she tries to cover her face up in any way she is able to. She starts steadily,"My name is Ruru, I-I found myself here after... f-falling asleep." She analyses the tall, powerfully built creature before her. This appearance brought feelings of tension and intimidation, but this demon-like being seemed oddly trustworthy. Ruru thinks to herself,"I thought things like that only existed in games and anime... huh... this place is suspicious..."

StaffCinnamon: Cinna followed the conversation as best as she could givin she was sided by side with Val and wasn't as clearly able to see his lips. Ruru she could see just fine, and from her reactions deduced Val had extend his friendly nature to her.

Picking up on Ruru's stuttering Cinna wanted to make sure she felt comfortable and wanted her to know that Val was safe to be around despite how intimidating he may seem. If she was going to come with them to Val's room, she wanted the girl to feel safe. 

"There is no need to feel uneasy. Val is kind and gentle and wishes to make friends. He is a good person." She clutches the large sake bottle tightly to herself and leans comfortably into Val, like a awkward hug. She still maintained her usual calm quiet nature.

@Balthier @Fluffy

• Like 1

Sakura had been looking for a job for some while now but was having no luck. One day however, he saw an ad to work at some island he had never heard of before at a hotel. He thought it would be nice so he sent in an email, how would he get there however.... 

He didn’t know how, but one day she suddenly woke up on a beach, clear sky’s, blue water where was he? He looked up noticing a sign saying, Sweet Treat Island. This was the place, the place he signed up to work at. He saw another sign saying Honeydew Hotel and walked over there. 

Sakura walked up to the front desk, his long pink hair free and flowing, her tail swaying a bit and said, “um... h-hi, my name is Sakura, I signed up to work here at this hotel.... I’m here for the job....”

@Lollipop

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

StaffRocky: "Ah, yes. Sakura! We have been waiting for you. I'm so~ glad your here! And your a cutie." The tall blond woman greeted the new staff member eagerly. "Once I saw your application, I asked to personally see to your introduction and interview. Tell me sweetie, do you have any experience 'servicing customers'?"

@AirAllie14

Edited by Lollipop

Sakura couldn’t help but blush as Rocky called him cute, not the first time he had received that complement. Her face soon turned even more red at the girl’s question. ‘Service costumers....?” He  thought. He  didn’t know that this was, this kind of job. It didn’t matter anyways, he needed this job. “O-oh um... y-yeah... you could say I have....”

@Lollipop

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

StaffRocky: She smiled gleefully at Sakura's response. "Yay! That means you should settle in just fine here. Though I should probably be thorough and see just how good at the job you'll be." She grins as leans over the front desk, her cleavage practically bursting out of the tight top she was wearing. "But first, we should get you settled." She reaches under the desk and pulls out a room key. "This will be your room key. Your living arrangements are completely free of course, and so is food and anything else you will need or want." She pulls out a little black book. "All you have to do is sign your name in the Staff Registry." She opens the book and slides it over to him with the key. Her mind wanders as she waits for him to sign the book. "...I wonder what uniform we should give you. Your a boy, but I'd bet you'd look cute in a girls uniform...hmmm..."

@AirAllie14

Edited by Lollipop