Honeydew Hotel

StaffRocky: She moaned as she felt Sakura's body shaking around her cock. She gripped him tightly and as he came, so did she. Rope after rope of hot sticky cum filled his inside as she continued to use him to milk out every last drop. She flooded his insides with cum until it began force it's way through the almost airtight seal his ass made around her cock. She shuddered as she climaxed, her own body trembling in pleasure.

Once she was done, she lifted Sakura off of her cock and let him set on her lap still. She leaned back in the chair panting heavily as she began to giggle, looking at Sakura with his uniform a mess and having just cum. She licked some of cum off of the corner of her mouth. "Hehe! That was amazing my adorable little Sakura. And you worked so hard too! But look how messy you made me. Such a naughty boy." She giggles some more.

@AirAllie14

Sakura sat there panting heavily on Rocky’s lap as he felt the cum leaking out of his tight hole and onto her lap and he felt the stickiness of both of their uniforms. He blushed embarrassed uttering, “u-um... t-thank you... I did try hard to please you... thank you also for putting me through the test and I’m sorry for making such a mess of both of us....”

@Lollipop

• Love 2

• 2 months later...

StaffRocky:  "No need to thank me, darling. The pleasure was all mine." She smiles as she looks him over. "You certainly pass, but I wonder...maybe I should be extra thorough with your training." She giggles as she pull hugs him close and begins to kiss neck. Her cock began to start stiffening again. "It shouldn't be too bad if your a little late for your first shift."

Right  as she began to to start caressing his body, ready to go for a second round, the door to the storage room clicks as the lock is undone. 

StaffCherrybomb: A very cute looking boy dressed not in a uniform, but a more skimpy looking outfit that showed a lot of skin, stepped into the room. He was cute enough to easily pass for a girl, and most tend to think he is. He looks at the pair, his face flushed, then begins to glare at Rocky. Rocky smiles at him and offers a friendly wave. "I knew it! When he didn't show up for training, I knew you were involved!" Cherry rushes over and pulls Sakura out of Rocky's arms and attempts to help him stand. "Are you okay?...God your so sticky! She really did a number on you."

@AirAllie14

Sakura stared in shock as Rocky hugged him tightly against her body. She began to let out soft moans as she felt Rocky’s lips begin to kiss her neck. She could feel the big cock beginning to stiffen below her making her eyes widen. She tried to push away a bit but it was no use. 

She then heard as the door opened and turned to see someone enter. At first, she wasn’t sure if this person was a staff member or an employee but quickly figured out that she was. She also looked confused as the person talked about her training, wasn’t this her training? Nevertheless she was a bit thankful that he pulled her off of Rocky and saved her, she didn’t know if she hand another round in her after the first one. “Um... t-thank you... y-yes I’m ok,” she replied to him softly. “Um... if I may ask... what do you mean I didn’t show up for training...? I-I thought Rocky was training me...”

@Lollipop

• Love 2

StaffCherry: He glares at Rocky again before turning back to Sakura. "I was supposed to be the one to train you, but it seems our co-worker wanted to take matters into her own hands." Rocky giggles. 

StaffRocky: "Sorry, my precious little sweetheart. I thought you would appreciate me taking some responsibility off your hands. I must say Sakura does have quite a lot potential. You enjoyed my training didn't you darling?" She goes to reach out for Sakura, but Cherry steps in the way.

StaffCherry: "Oh no you don't. Your on my shit list right now. You keep that lovey dovey talk to yourself. You poached my trainee, and I'll deal with you later." Rocky pouts and sits back in her chair, but it's clear she's only playing along. This annoys Cherry further but he doesnt have time for her games and focuses on Sakura. 

"We have to get you cleaned up..." He sighs and looks for rags on the shelf. "And you'll need a new uniform." He pulls out some rags and goes over to a small sink. He soaks the rag and grabs a towel. "I hope you don't mind if I scrub you down a bit. Your gonna have to strip to change anyway. Your clothes may be ruined, but fortunately that means you should be mostly clean underneath."

@AirAllie14

• Love 1

Sakura stands there awkwardly listening to the two staff members as they talk to each other. He escape into his mind as he daydreams but then is snapped right back into reality as he hears Cherry talk to him and explain what is going to happen.

Sakura blushed a little as the other boy asked to clean her down but nodded softly, “s-sure...” he utters softly. He watched as Cherry went and got rags and a towel and then began to strip down for him blushing my brightly as his naked body was revealed to them.

@Lollipop

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

StaffLemon: She reads the name in the book, then looks to the new guest and hands her a key. "T-thank you Miss Yukari. This is your room key. You room will imprint to you a change to suit your taste upon using this key on the door. If you have any questions, I would be glad to answer then. If not, you are free to go to your room when ever you want."

@badassblonde

Edited by Lollipop

StaffCherry: He watches Sakura strip, and a warm blush spreads across his face. But he has to focus. As much as he would love to have a turn with his new co-worker, he knows there isn't enough time now. Plus Rocky looks like he wore him out pretty good. He shakes his head sets to washing Sakura's body. He's brisk but gentle, wiping the sweat and other fluids off his body. Once he's done he takes the towel and begins to dry Sakura. 

"Man this sucks...such a good opportunity but I have be professional for once." He sighs. Then, once done drying Sakura off, he pulls another uniform from the shelf and hands it to Sakura. "Here you go. Put this on please."

@AirAllie14

Sakura stays still and let’s Cherry contour to clean her off. There was a big bright blush on her face as well. She simply closed her eyes and tried not to think about everywhere she was being touched and cleaned. She sighed a bit as everything finally finished and she was dried and given a new uniform, “t-thank you...” she uttered softly at Cherry and put in the new uniform she was given.

@Lollipop

• Love 1

StaffCherry: "The pleasure was all mine. I really wish I could have enjoyed that a bit more thoroughly, but that we'll have to save for another time, if you let me." He giggles, then watches Sakura get dressed. Once done, he grins happily. "You really do fill out that uniform quite well. Your gonna be a hit with the guests." 

Then, Rocky grabs Cherry from behind. She whispers something into his ear before letting him struggle free. While Cherry fixes his clothes, Rocky walks pass Sakura, giving him a pat on the head and wishing him good luck on his first day. She then winks at him as she blows him a kiss goodbye, then exits the room.

Cherry gathers his thoughts and refocuses on Sakura. "That Woman...and I thought i lacked self restraint. Anyway my cute new under study, let's get back out to the lobby. Oh! One thing." Cherry opens a small fridge and pulls out a peach. He hands it to Sakura. "Eat this. It will give you your strength back. I know dealing with Rocky can be draining. We deal with a lot of guest, so we have these special fruits that revitalize us when we need it. Take a bite, I promise it's the best peach you've ever had or your money back."

@AirAllie14

• Love 1

Sakura looked over at Cherry, raising an eyebrow a bit as he told him that he would want to enjoy things a bit more. He blushed at this and looked over the other boy, he certainly was cute. He then watched as Rocky got up and grabbed Cherry. He wondered what he had told her but didn’t want to pry. His blush then grew once more as Rocky wished her good luck and winked and blew a kiss at him.

Sakura then turned his attention to Cherry and nodded as she was ready to train but then blinked as the other boy handed him a peach. He wondered about this, was it like he said. He toke a deep breath, he wouldn’t know until he tried. He toke the fruit into his hand and toke a bite of it. Instantly, her eyes widened as he felt energy start to flow through her body. “W-wow... that’s for real. I-I feel like I was when I first got here...”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

StaffCherry:  He giggles. "Hehe! Yup those are grown right here on this island. Our resident Witch and Scientist, Bubblegum, created them for us. You'll probably meet her later."  He was beaming with pride, as if he had created them himself. He then takes Sakura's hand. 

"Okay! Time to work. Hehehe!" He leads Sakura out of the room and back out to the front desk. Cherrybomb definitely seemed like the playful and fun type. His demeanor lack any all professionalism. He lacked a uniform and simply seemed to wear what wanted; that  usually being a mixture of tight short shorts. Crop tops, and fishnets. 

"Just so you know, this job isn't exactly strict. So don't worry about getting in trouble. As long as you try your best, you'll do great. That being said, I'm not really sure where to place you in the hotel. You can work the Front Desk, be part of the Maid Staff, or be on standby for request. Unless you can think of something specific you wanna do. What do you think?"

@AirAllie14

Sakura looked down at his hand on his own and followed along, blushing a little.  He nodded along as Cherry explained to him about the fruit and everything else. He nodded saying, “don’t worry! I’ll try my hardest!” She then looked at the other boy as he asked her what he wanted to work with. Sakura put his hand on his chin thinking.

”Well... I wouldn’t mind doing any of those things... hm...” he said continuing to think and looked up at Cherry, “oh um... do you think I could maybe... um... follow you around and um... maybe a feel for things around here....?”

• Love 1

Cherry: He grins as he sees Sakura's determination to do well. He then is caught a bit off guard by Sakura's request to stay by his side. His eyes widen a bit with surprise as he looks at Sakura. He hadn't expected Sakura to ask that, and it actually made him happy that he did. His playful grin returned.

He moves in closer to Sakura, still holding his hand as his other reaches up and caresses his cheek. "Oh, don't tell me you've fallen for me already. Hehehe!" Cherry loved being a tease. And poking fun at his co-workers was one of his favorite things. "How can I say no to such cute face." He giggled, and then pulled away, hoping to have flustered his new understudy a sufficient amount. "I'll happily be your guide and show you the ropes. I'm not usually stationed any where particular. My official job is overseeing the creation and use of the island's fireworks. That and I'm a member of the defense squad. When I'm not doing that stuff I just wander about and see if there are any guest that could use my services." He pulls Sakura close and grabs his waist. "I say we float about while I show you stuff and see if we can find a guest who we can make their dreams come true!"

@AirAllie14

• Love 1

Cherry was successful in making Sakura flustered. The boy’s cheeks immediately turning bed as he uttered, “w-w-what?! N-no t-that’s n-not what I meant at all!!” He answered completely flustered but them sighed and nodded as he calmed down, but then immediately he blushed brightly once more as Cherry told him about finding a quest to make their dreams come true. Sakura sighed once more however, this was part of this job after all, there was no overlooking the fact, it would be inevitable that she would get involved with a quest and in Rocky’s case, with her fellow staff members too.

”A-Alright..,” she said a bit nervously, “l-let’s go...”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Cherry: He noticed Sakura's nervousness, but couldn't tell if it was due to excitement or worry. He thought it would be a good time to reassure Sakura of the nature of the island. Maybe he and Rocky weren't exactly the best example of what the island had to offer. He took Sakura's hand again and start lead him down one of the first floor corridors. 

"I think first I'll tell you something on our way to our first destination." He smiles warmly at Sakura. "I think its important that you understand, you will never have to do anything you don't want to. I myself don't even get paid to work here. Most of us don't unless we ask. I'm work here because I want to, and if stopped, I would still be allowed to live here for free. You too. I work here because I want to make people happy. This island exist to make people's dreams come true! I want to be a part of that. I want to make your dream come true too, Sakura. But not all dreams can be answered with using one's body, though a lot can be." He giggles. "Some who come here have other needs that need to be satisfied. Our job as staff here is to help them. But you will never have to do what you don't want. If you feel uncomfortable with something, you can always come to me or any other staff member. We won't force you to do anything. Do you understand Sakura?"

@AirAllie14

Sakura nodded as he continued to follow Cherry uttering, “yeah, I know Cherry, thank you for telling me though. I’ll be sure to come and find you if anything happens.” He gave the other boy a small smile before telling him, “you know, it’s kind of the same with me, I didn’t come here for money, mostly I just felt like I needed a get away from my own little world and so far, I’ve been thoroughly amazed by this island so far, not just from the sighs of it but to all of the people here too, it really has been a truly amazing experience so far. Like you though, I mostly just wanted to work here because I wanted to and well, I enjoy helping people... and well I saw here as a way for me to help...”

• Love 2

Cherry: He stopped and Stared at Sakura  in amazement. Then he smiled bigger than he had yet to so far and pulls Sakura into a loving hug. 

"I'm so~ glad to hear that! I knew I shouldn't have worried." He pulls away a bit. "Your gonna fit in just great here my sweet Sakura flower. Hehehe! I know together we'll make a lot of people happy."  He continues to smile happily at Sakura, then suddenly shakes his. 

"Oh, right! I let myself get distracted. Though it's hard not to be distracted by you Sakura. But anyway, we're at our first stop." The pair were standing in front of a door at the end of a corridor. "This is Momo's office. There are only two places on this island I would tell you not to go into. The first being the Jungle, because its dangerous and you could get lost. The second being here. From time to time you may be asked to get or deliver paperwork from here. You should never actually go into the room. It's not dangerous...exactly....but Momo is unique. Think of Rocky but like multiplied by 100. Momo has hunger that is damn near bottomless. Trust me. I made the mistake once of going in there and teasing her..." he sighs. "She'd milk us both dry and still want more."

@AirAllie14

• Love 2

Sakura smiled as he hugged Cherry back, happy to hear what he had said. As they pulled away, he continued down the halls with the other boy until they came to a doorway.

Sakura listened as Cherry explained where not to go alone on the island and why this room was one of those places. He nodded along as Cherry explained and nodded slowly, swallowing a bit nervously as he talked about this Momo person, “well... she does sound really scary.... I’ll make sure not to go in.... thanks for warning me.

• Love 1

Cherry: "Hehe! Good." He begins to think about where to take Sakura next. Maybe someplace fun like the Entertainment District. But as he goes to turn from the door he feels drawn to it. Normally the door is warded to keep the presence of whatevers inside from being noticed from outside of it. Was it from when he spent time trapped on the room with Momo. Something felt off, drawing him to lift his hand to the door to touch it. But right as he was about to, his phone rings.

"Holy crap!" Startled him quickly digs into his pocket and pulls out his phone, turning away from the door. He looks at Sakura. "This thing scared the crap out of me! Hehehe!" He checks the screen, and sees that it's not call, but a message. "Hmmm...seems like it's a notice for us. I guess the owners have a special guest that's joining the staff. I think it's that guy I heard was leading Lolli around like he was his Master." He contemplates a few things before clicking his screen off and putting the phone back in his pocket. 

"Also, we're on the request list. Basically, we fit a request that a guest put in. It doesn't matter who on the list goes, so long as someone says they'll tend to it. We apparently fit two different requests. Kazuma-San, and Ms. Claire." He smiles.

"I'm familiar with both of them. And they should be suitable for training you how to please guest physically. I didn't get to evaluate what your good at like thanks to Rocky. Anyways, which do you think you would be more comfortable with. And don't be afraid to ask me any questions."

@AirAllie14

Sakura smiled at Cherry but then raised an eyebrow as he saw him reaching for the door handle to Momo’s room, the room he had told him not to enter. She starts to feel concerned and goes to try and stop him only for his phone to ring and snap him out of his trance. He appeared to be back to normal and chose not to bring up what had just happened with the door. 

She then payed attention and read the text on his phone. He nodded seeing that there were two guests that he could be of survive to. He had to admit that he was extremely nervous. This was his first guest. He didn’t know who to pick. “Um... ok..” he said looking over the names, “I would be up to work with both of them... hmm... I can’t chose though... you said that you’re familiar with both... c-could you chose one for me please....?”

• Love 1