Honeydew Hotel

Cherry: He gives it some thought, then decides. "Hmmm...I going to put us down for tending to Kazuma-san." He pulls his phone back out and taps at the screen. " Kazuma-san is a old school Japanese lord. I think he's from the sengoku era or before. I'm not really sure, but I do know he was the first guest to come to the island and has been here ever since."

He finishes accepting the request for them, and then retakes Sakura's hand. He then starts to head back towards the elevator so they can ride it to the appropriate floor, all the while describing Kazuma.

"Kazuma-San can be a bit up tight, but most lords and stuff usually are. Make sure not to forget to add Lord or San when you refer to him or he'll get annoyed.  Try your best to be respectful too." The elevator door opens and he leads Sakura down the hall.

"That aside, he's a really good guy. Should be perfect for your first request." They arrive at the door. "Now one more thing, so your not surprised. The rooms here change to suit the taste of the person who's name is assigned to the key. What some people don't know is that the longer your here the more the room attuned to you taste a d the stronger the magic becomes. At first the magic only affects the room itself, but when you've been here as long as Kasuma-San, it can affect other things too. Like our clothes. Kasuma-San appreciates his Japanese aesthetics, so the room and when we enter, our clothes will match. Essentially our clothes will turn into kimonos when we enter. Now any questions before we go in or are you ready?"

@AirAllie14

• Love 1

Sakura nodded and began to follow behind Cherry as he led her to to the elevator and began to describe her first guest. She nodded along and followed every word. This guest did sound like a bit of a handful but she would try her best. 

As they exited the elevator and began to walk down the halls, Sakura nodded, “alright, so, he’s very into Japanese esthetic, remember to say San or Lord when addressing him and remember to be respectful.... alright, I think I’ve got this. Ok Cherry I think I’m ready...” Sakura said taking a deep breath and smiled at the other boy.

• Love 1

Cherry: "Hehe! You almost seem excited! I'm glad you look so raring to go." He smiles back  at Sakura as he boos him on the nose playfully. Then he turns to the door. "Okay, let's go." 

Cherry opens the door and steps inside, leading in Sakura and closing the door behind them. The enter a small entry way closed off by a curtain.  A shoe rack sits on the floor to their right. 

"Oh right! Take your shoes off."  After the pair would slip off their shoes and sit them on the rack their clothes would begin to glow, and after a moment they would flash. After the flash Cherry would be wear a Yukata and Sakura, a kimono. Cherry's would be black with a colorful firework pattern rising up his right side. His would also be cut short, barely passing his knees. His hair would be up, held up by a comb. 

Sakura's would be white with a light blue pattern rising up the left with pink samurai petals overlaying.

Cherry would sigh. "Again? He's really wants me to wear my hair up." He then reaches up and pulls the comb out, letting his hair fall back down. He grins. "That's better. I keep telling him I won't wear my hair like that. Anyway..."

He slides the curtain out of the way. "Kazuma-San!" 

The rest of the room is beautifully decorated in a Japanese style. Tatami, shogi screens. The room was elegant. Straight ahead was a bed made of pillow, and sat a man wearing a loose yukata.

Kasuma : He would let out a sigh. "Why do you insist on answering my request so often."

Cherry : "Hey, that's no way to greet someone. And I was all happy to get to see you today." Cherry fakes a pout look before grinning again. "Besides if you didnt want me, I wouldn't have been on your request list."

Kasuma : "I will only accept your service if your manners have, by some miracle, improved." He looks past Cherry and notices Sakura. "I only requested one servant as usual. Why do you have a tag along."

Cherry : He ignores the first part of what Kasuma said and introduces Sakura. "This is Sakura. They just started here today. Our newest recruit. Since I know Kasuma-San is most generous and kind, I figured you wouldn't mind taking some time to help me train Sakura-chan."

Kasuma : "So you thought to inconvenience me with out asking first. Your rudeness is unfathomable. But..." He looks Sakura up and down. "I will over look that on account of this flower being so elegantly beautiful." He motions for Sakura to come over to him. "Come closer Sakura. I hope you have better manners than your senpai."

@AirAllie14

As they entered the room, Sakura could definitely feel the ascetic of the room the moment he walked in, it was amazing the kind of magic that was here on this island. He then looked down at the shoe rack and nodded as he removed her shoes and placed them on the rack. 

Then, his eyes widened and he stared in shock as he watched his clothes begin to change and turn into a kimono. “W-wow...” he uttered as he admired it, it was certainly beautiful and did fit her quite well.  He then giggled a little at Cherry who let his hair down and then entered with him. 

As they did, he gasped and looked around at the beautiful traditional Japanese style room and looked to see a man sitting on a bed, Kazuma-San. She stood and watched as Cherry began to speak with him and then tensed up a bit as he turned towards him. He was extremely nervous but tried to calm her nerves.

He took a deep breath and approached the man, bowing her head as she came to him. “H-Hello Kazuma-San...” she uttered, “I-I hope that me and my training will not be too much of an inconvenience for you.... I look forward to tending to your needs and requests to my full ability...!”

• Love 2

Kazuma: He smiles for the first time since the pair had entered to room. "Beauty and manners. As long as you don't take after your mentor, I will be pleased to have your company. Please, come sit by me."  He offers a spot next to him on the bed.

Cherry: He smiles and gives Sakura a slap on the butt to rush him along. "Go on! Don't keep him waiting. Hehehe~! Kazuma-san likes you." He turns his sights to a bottle of sake sitting on the nearby kitchen counter, and glass to serve it in. He quickly grabs it and gives it to Sakura. 

"Oh, and here. Kazuma-San likes to drink before we have fun. You can serve him while I grab something from the kitchen." He giggles and then skips playfully over to the small kitchen and starts to rummage through the tiny fridge. 

@AirAllie14

Sakura nodded and toke the bottle from Cherry. She looked over it seeing that it was sake. She hadn’t had any before but knew that it must be some kind of alcohol. She then let out a loud held as she felt Cherry spank her right on the butt. “H-hey!” She pouted a bit and watched as the other boy skipped away to the kitchen.

Sakura sighed and walked over to Kazuma-San and sat right next to him. She reached over for a glass and began to pour the sake for him. She then rested the bottle down and presented the glass to him. “H-here you are Kazuma-San....”

• Love 1

Kazuma: He takes the glass from Sakura and then takes a sip. "Thank you. Its tomes like these, being served sake by such a beautiful flower, that I am reminded how fortunate I am to be able to enjoy such splendors." He then would put his arm around Sakura's waist and pulls him closer.

Cherry walks over to bed holding a plate of sushi, wearing a large smile while he chewed happily. Kazuma looks over to Cherry and his smile fades. "Then its times like these, that I'm reminded why one shouldn't feed stray cats."

Cherry: "Hey now, I'm no stray. And even if I was, I'm at least a stray you enjoy petting." He crawls on to the bed with the plate he leans over Kazuma a bit, and using chop sticks, he takes a piece of sushi off the plate and holds it up to Kazuma's mouth. "I also a stray that knows how to share. Say ahhh~ Kazuma-san!" 

Kazuma: "I don't understand your obsession with eating my food. The food on the island is free. Can just as easily get sushi brought to your own room." He protested, but then open his mouth and allowed Cherry to feed him. 

Cherry: He smiles. "Food always taste better when you know it belongs to rich people." He giggles and takes another piece off the plate. He then leans crawls closer, almost straddling Kazuma, and lean over to Sakura. He holds the piece of sushi up to Sakura's lips, his own lips barely inches away. Your turn Sakura, say ahhh~." He spoke in almost seductive whisper as he stared deep into Sakura's eyes.

@AirAllie14

Sakura smiled as she watched Kazuma-San drink his sake and  pull him close to his body by his waist. This did feel nice, Kazuma-San was being very gently with him right now and he liked that, and got to urge to cuddle against the older man and lean against him, but was stopped as he noticed Cherry reappear with the plate of sushi. 

Sakura looked at the plate and felt his tail immediately begin to sway a bit. He almost felt like drooling while looking at the plate. He loved fish, raw or cooked, he didn’t care. He watched as Cherry picked up  piece and feed it to Kazuma-San. He smiled a bit as she did enjoy the banter between the two. He could tell just how comfortable they were with each other.

Sakura then blinked however as he watched Cherry begin to crawl over to him and hold a piece of sushi in front of his lips. He could smell the delicious smell of the fish and licked his lips a little. He then blushed as he looked and noticed the closeness of him and Cherry. He stared into his eyes as well and slowly began to open up his mouth as well for the food he was being presented.

• Love 2

It had been a while since Chad had been to the resort. With slight turns of his head he looked at the decorations as he approach the front desk. He wore a white tee shirt and some green and orange swim trunks. He also carried a back pack and a long surf board over his shoulders. Ordinarily such a board would be quite cumbersome but his height kept the board from bumping into people or knocking things over.

He smelled of sea water and sand, though he had just officially got here he appeared to have the tell tell signs of someone who had been surfing. Once he got to the front desk he put his sunglasses in his pocket and his board by his side and rang for a front desk clerk. With a turn of his head he glanced over at the people walking the hall wondering if they were the ones manning the front desk but he decided to just be polite and wait to be helped. As he did so he wondered if Velvet was working today. Or even if Loli pop was around, he smirked to him self very slightly and thought about exploring the island if he had a chance. He might as well, he did plan to stay for a few days.With his board by his side and salty water in his hair he waited patently for a clerk arrive.

@Lollipop

• Love 1

Cherry: He teases Sakura slightly before feeding feeding the sushi to him, almost giving it to him before pulling it away a little, a couple times before finally giving it to him. He smiles as he watches Sskura eat, enjoying the expression on the other males face, seeing how much he enjoys the tasty fish. 

He grins, then quickly retrieves another piece and was on the verge of attempting to feed him again, when he suddenly he let's out a moan, dropping the sushi back on the plate. On inspection one would note that Kazuma's hand had slipped under Cherry's loose fitting yukata, and was busy teasing him somehow. 

Kazuma: "I thought you brought Sakura-chan here for my amusement, not your own." Cherry falls forward into Sakura, burying his face into his neck as he moans out loudly. Kazuma didn't seem to be letting up despite Cherry trying desperately to apologize in between moans, but being unable to fully get the words out. However, Kazuma's voice remains calm and steady as he speaks. "You were about to be selfish again. Your supposed to be training him, not indulging in your own wants. Or should I have to discipline you like I did last time?" His hand then withdraws from under Cherry's yukata.

Cherry: His body goes slack after Kazuma removes his hand, and he latches onto Sakura to hold himself up a bit. He then pulls his face out of Sakura's neck. He was blushing quite red. What ever Kazuma was doing, he was doing it well. He panted lightly as he took a moment to compose himself again. "K-Kazuma-san...Y-you...You bully!" Cherry was flustered and was now scolding Kazuma. "I've let you learn way too many of my weak spots! I was just trying to be playful with Sakura, you brute! You always bully and..." He gets cut off as Kazuma sighs and uses his hand to cover Cherry's mouth. Cherry calms down, but still glares at him, then suddenly he grins. He then pulls Kazuma's hand away. 

"You want me to start training him properly? Then so be it." He turns to Sakura. "Sakura, it's time to start your first lesson. We're gonna put that pretty mouth of yours to work eating something other than sushi. What do you think?"

@AirAllie14

Blackberry: "Hello sir. Welcome to Sweet Treat Island. You are at the Honeydew Hotel. How may I Help you?" BlackBerry, was dressed in her usual gothic attire and seemed as out of it as usual. She smiled at him with a sleepy expression as she swayed lightly from side to side.

@Cash Money Chad

Chad raised his eye brows at the cute gothicc girl behind the counter. " Hey...I'm Chad, checking into my room and requesting room service."  He gave her a half smile speaking in a low almost aloof tone before propping his surf board on the desk." Was it 422 or 442..?" He asked him self out loud before checking his key" Oh yeah..ok" As he signed in he noticed her swaying side to side. He asked not noticing a name tag, he to was kinda tired from having been out on the water for so long before he came in.

@Lollipop

Edited by Cash Money Chad

Sakura couldn’t help but pout as Cherry teased him with the sushi by pulling it away and towards his mouth. When he was getting frustrated however was when he felt the delicious piece land in his mouth and he began to eat it happily and even purred a little, “mmm.... delicious....”

Sakura then looked to see Cherry preparing another piece for him and got excited but then watched as the piece fell right back down to the plate. Sakura blinked and then felt as Cherry leaned forward with his head in his neck. He heard as he began to moan and immediately got concerned but then saw Kazuma-SAN’s hand inter Cherry’s yukata, giving her an unseen pleasure. 

As they finished up however, Sakura looked at Cherry seeing the serious expression on his face. Sakura nodded and swallowed nervously a bit saying, “a-alright.... I-I’m ready.... I’m ready for my first lesson!”

• Love 1

Cherry: He grins at Sakura's willingness. "Your in for it now Kazuma-San! Come on Sakura, we're gonna make Lord Kazuma feel so good he'll go crazy!" 

He then goes down between Kazuma's legs, leaving enough room for Sakura to join him. Once the two were down between Kazuma's legs, Cherry would open Kazuma's yukawa, revealing his cock. Kazuma wasn't fully hard yet, but he was getting there, and he was still pretty big. 

Cherry stares at it with a lustful gaze, then turns to Sakura, who he was practically cheek to cheek with. "Okay, Sakura, you first. We got to get him fully hard, so go ahead and grab it. Then I wanna see you show Lord Kazuma, grateful you are to him for helping train you. Kiss it, lick it, make love to his cock so he can feel your appreciation. "

@AirAllie14

Sakura watched as Cherry got down between Kazuma’s legs and almost immediately, he know that kind of training he was about to be put through. He got down next to Cherry and watched as the other boy pulled out Kazuma’s soft cock. His’s eyes widened at the sight of it, it really was impressive. Despite it being soft, it was still plenty big. 

Sakura then turned to Cherry and nodded as he told him that he was up first and as he explained what he needed to do. “A-alright... I’ll try my best!”

He then leaned in, taking Kazuma’s cock into his hand. As he leaned in, he could smell the aroma of his cock and felt a bit turned on by it. He then began by kissing the tip of his cock and around his shaft. He then proceeded to lick all over his shaft and his head and tip, taking some of his tasty precum in the process. Sakura then toke a deep breath as he got ready for the next part. He opened his mouth, taking the cock in  and began to slowly suck on it.

• Love 2

Cherry: He watched as Sakura dutifully tended to Kazuma's cock. It began to grow harder and swelled in size. Kazuma leaned back and placed a hand on Sakura's head, petting him softly and caressing his furry ears. Cherry watched, his face red and his eyes wide. "Wow  Sakura!  Your a natural! A little eager to get to the main course, but your technique isn't bad at all." 

Kazuma: "He's doing quite well. He's already gotten me as hard as a rock." He continues to stroke Sakura's ears as the cute fembot starts to take his cock into his mouth. "Go slow Sakura-chan, I want to savor how good you mouth feels." His cock throbs with pleasure.

Cherry: "Hehe!" He giggles as an idea forms in his head. Sliding down to Sakura's butt, he decides to have some fun of his own. "Its important to know how to properly focus Sakura, so let's help you learn how to stay on task. And remember, the needs of the guest are more important than your own." And with that said, Cherry pulls Sakura's kimono up from over his butt and playfully bite his bottom. Then he takes hold of the base of  Sakura's tail, while his other hand worms it's way under his kimono and takes hold of his cock. Cherry begins to lightly tease Sakura's cock while giggling.

@AirAllie14

• Love 1

Sakura smiled and purred a bit as he heard how good of a job he was doing and from Kazuma-San stroking his fluffy pink ears. He nodded and began to slow down a bit and toke things more gently, there was no rush, this was all for pleasure and enjoyment. He sucked on his cock more slowly and gently licked all around his head and shaft with her wet tongue. Everything felt good, nice and calm, that changed however. 

Sakura would then feel as Cherry lifted up his kimono and began to bit his butt, making him let out soft moans as he sucked on the cock. That wasn’t the end however as his eyes then widened and felt Cherry grab his he base of his tail, making his body squirm as his tail was very sensitive. He also felt Cherry’s hand reach down and begin to tease him cock, making him moan out more and lose focus. 

Despite Cherry’s antics, Sakura did his best to try and keep his focus on the cock in front of him and continued to pleasure with with him mouth, continuing to moan out but still focusing on it.

• Love 2

Kazuma: His cock as rigged and throbbing, and it twitches as Sakura continues to suck on it, oozing precum from the tip. Sakura's moans only added to the pleasure, and made his cock throb even more. He groans hungrily and grabs Sakura's hair. He was impressed by the cutie's ability to stay focus they he could he was struggling. "Ahhh...such a good servant. Your doing  very well, my beautiful little flower. Your making it hard to not cum, and your mouth and lips feel amazing." 

Cherry: He giggle at Sakura's reactions. He was having to much fun, finally getting to indulge in playing playing with with the other boy's body, after restraining himself for so long. Well long for Cherry, who was more used to trying to seduce and fuck anyone he took an interest in immediately. And he was very interested Sakura from the moment he saw him. A cute, cat eared, fembot who seemed eager to learn and please. It took everything Cherry had, not to simply bury his face in Sakura's delicious looking and see just how loud the cat boy could really moan, but he didn't want to overwhelm him. Not yet anyway.

He instead continued to tease and stroke Sakura's cock for a bit longer, getting his fill of making him moan before moving on. He then gave Sakura rear another form slap, this time time digging his finger in and grabbing it. "You really do have a nice butt Sakura. I can't help but wanna do all kinds of things to. I can't wait till we get to the main event. But first..." He jiggles Sakura's ass before letting go and crawling up next to him, putting his own face right next his. He grinned devilishly.

"How about we work together and see if we can get Kazuma-San feed us some of his tasty cum. And don't forget to look into Kazuma-San's eyes while we're at it. Eye contact is very important. Let our guest get a good look at those big, pretty eyes while you suck on that cock."

Cherry then begins to lick and suck on Kazuma's cock along with Sakura. He even sucked on Kazuma's balls when while encouraging Sakura to take the shaft as deep as could. Occasionally he would kiss Sakura's face and neck, before continuing to coat Kazuma's cock in spit.

@AirAllie14

• Love 1

Sakura smiled a bit as he heard the praise that he was receiving from Kazuma-San. It felt good to know that he was doing a good job. Meanwhile, he continued to moan out loudly as Cherry continued to play with his cock and as he slapped and grabbed his butt tightly. It felt good but right now, her concern was to about her own pleasure, it was about Kazuma-SAN’s. 

Sakura continued to suck on his cock the best he could. Her was still taking things gentle and toke it as deep as he could into his mouth. He then noticed Cherry come next to him and tell him that he wanted to work together to make Kazuma-San feel good. Sakura raised an eyebrow a bit but smiled and nodded. 

And so, Sakura continued to suck on Kazuma-SAN’s cock, now beginning to pick up the pace a bit and made sure to look up and stare into Kazuma’s eyes as he continued to suck with Cherry helping out. He would blush and moan a bit from the kisses from the other boy but smiled and continued to pleasure the cock in his mouth.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Kazuma moans deeply as Sakura and Cheery continue to slurp on his cock. He could feel himself getting close to cumming, his cock steadily throbbing and twitching. He debated whether he should  cover their pretty faces with his cum. He decided to hold off and instead grabbed the pair by their hair and pulled their faces away from his cock. Now that his cock was thoroughly lubed by their spit, it was time to for the main course. 

Cherry let out moan as his hair was pulled and tried to get back to his task but wasn't strong enough to escape Kazuma's grip. Kazuma, lightly tossed him to the side on the bed and instead focused on Sakura. Sitting up, he lets go of Sakura's and takes him gently by the back of his neck and waist, and pulls him up into a deep kiss. His tongue finds it's way into his mouth and begins to wrestle with Sakura's.

@AirAllie14

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

Sakura let out his own moan as Kazuma pulled him off of his cock. He looked down at it seeing it covered in spit. He watched as Cherry tried to struggle but didn’t himself as he could tell just how strong he was. He then watched as Cherry was thrown off to the side and he was left with Kazuma. 

He felt as the older man’s hands began to gently take him by his neck and waist. He felt a bit nervous and scared but toke a deep breath. He then felt as their lips connected and Kazuma stuck his tongue into her mouth. He closed his eyes and began to kiss back, letting out a soft moan as the tongue stopped in and began to wrestle with her tongue that was greatly overpowered by the older man’s.

@Lollipop

• Love 2

• 3 weeks later...

Standing at the Guest Check-in counter confused by some of the strange...more erotic noises he is hearing in the resort itself. “Pardon me! Excuse me! The sign outside DID say this is the place for ‘Wayward Guests’ to check-in...I’m sure that I am very confused and surprised...For I know not where I am?” He announced in the center of the resort.

Redrick stood very out of place...and time. He was a Time Mage anyhow...with some time traveling abilities but this was far beyond his scope of understanding! He looked around only hearing things but not really being greeted by anyone. He was fairly determined to stay calm and talk with someone...rather than just go wandering around.

• 1 month later...

Kazuma: He continued to kiss Sakura deeply. He takes both hands and grabs Sakura's butt and pulls him up into his lap. The length of his cock slips snuggly between Sakura's soft butt cheeks and he let's out a light groan. He then breaks the kiss. One of his hands leaves Sakura's ass and grip his hair and pulls it back to make Sakura' s head tilt back to expose more of his neck. He doesn't pull his his hair hard, just enough to get the cutie to do what he wants. Kazuma then begins to kiss Sakura's neck passionately.

Cherry:  Mean while, cherry was laying on his side watching from where Kazuma threw him on the bed. He smiled as he watched the two of them. "Be careful Sakura. Kazuma-San seems to be intent on giving you a thorough lesson in how to give proper service." He giggles as gets on all fours and crawls back over to them. He grips the base of Kazuma's cock. "Allow me to assist." He then whispers in Sakura's ear. "When Kazuma-San is ready imma help him stick it in. I hope your ready."

@AirAllie14

• Love 1

Sakura kisses back Kazuma as he kissed her and feels as he grabs his butt and pulls him onto his lap. He then feels his big hard cock slipping under his kimono and begins to rub between his small cheeks. He then feels as his long pink hair is pulled suddenly, making his head raise up and expose his neck. Then as Kazuma begins to kiss his neck, he moans out softly from the kisses. 

Sakura doesn’t hear as Cherry crawls over but soon, he can feel him against his back, whispering into his ear. He could feel as Kazuma’s cock was taken into Cherry’s hand. He swallowed nervously a bit but toke a deep breath and nodded softly, “y-yes... I-I’m ready....” he uttered out.

@Lollipop

• Love 2

• 5 months later...

Cherry grins as he hears Sakura's say he's ready. He then looks to Kazuma. "When ever your ready Kazuma-San. And please try to be gentle. I know how rough you can be and I don't want you to break my new playmate."

Kazuma begins to lift Sakura's ass to allow Cherry to line up his cock. "I'm only rough to those that need discipline. Sakura-chan, has been a dutiful, respectful, and attentive servant so far. A most elegant and pure flower indeed. Unlike his senior, Sakura has conducted himself well." He then looks Sakura in the eyes. "If he continues to do well I may have him replace a certain unruly servant who usually attends to my needs." 

Cherry stares at Kazuma an annoyed expression before rubbing the tip of Kazuma's girthy cock against Sakura's tight hole. "You should feel proud Sakura, Kazuma-San so rarely gives out praise. He taken quite a liking to you." Cherry leans in again. "You aren't trying to steal my favorite customer from me are you?" He whispered into Sakura's ear again teasingly before put his weight on Sakura and pushing him down onto Kazuma cock. 

@AirAllie14

• Love 1