Honeydew Hotel

Bubblegum: "Well then, all that's left is to give you this" She offers Klara the orb. "This core is special. With it you can use it to track down others. You can't even see the other cores with out it. So you'll need it to get me what I want. That of course, if your agreeing to help me." She smiles. "You get me the cores I need for my research, and I'll expend the magic energy need to reinforce your soul and weapons. I can even design new gear for you if you ask nicely." She leans in. "So what do you say Klara, will you be my hunter and gather what I need?"

@onearmeddruid

Sakura smiled softly at Lemon as she began to tell him what requests were available to take. He could see himself wanting to help out with any number of those but the last one caught his eye. “A-An experiment…? Now that you mention it… it did remember seeing what looked like a lab in the distance…” Sakura began to think, “I-I would love to help anyway I can but… I don’t really know what I’m getting myself into… do you know anything about these… experiments…?”

@Lollipop

• Love 1

StaffLemon: She fidgets nervously. Seeing Bubblegum across the room, not sure if she would hear hear. She leans over the counter toward Sakura. "W-well...I'm not really sure. B-Bubblegum does a bunch of different...e-experiments. What she may ask you to do could vary depending on what she's doing. Some times she just needs an extra pair of hands, other...she may wish to test something on you."

@AirAllie14

Bubblegum: "That is the contract silly! You get me False Cores and trade them for my services." She grins. "But if you want something a bit more formal to show our new relationship, I could always get you collar." She giggles mischievously, still holding out the core for Klara to take if she agreed to help.

@onearmeddruid

StaffLemon: She could see he was uneasy about fulfilling the request. "D-don't worry, you have the option to say no to any of her request that you want. She supposed to listen...w-well she's supposed to." She realizes that last part wasn't very reassuring.  "S-she usually does!" She then points across the room. "T-that's Bubblegum over there actually." She points to points to the pink haired woman wearing a witches hat, a lab coat that hung half off her shoulders, and a small black dress underneath it.

@AirAllie14

Bubblegum: "If the collar interest you, all you have to do is let me know. Those who subjugate themselves to me generally wear something to show who they belong to. And if you wish to take our relationship to next step...well I could always use a strong servant." 

@onearmeddruid

Bubblegum: She giggles as she watches Klara leave for the forest. "Well...she gonna be a lot of fun to tease. Hmm...maybe I should have warned her to stay away from the center of the jungle...men, I'll let Vanilla know what she's up to. It's her job to watch out for stuff like this." 

With that she turned toward the front desk. She had to finish the business she came to the hotel in first place for. 

@onearmeddruid @AirAllie14

Sakura began to watch as Bubblegum approached and uttered, “u-um… hi.. um… doctor… professor… Bubblegum…” the cat boy didn’t really know how to address her. “I am Sakura… I recently started working here and I um… saw that you put in a request for assistance with an experiment… I would um… like to help you…” he said looking at her.

@Lollipop

• Love 2

Bubblegum: She looks over Sakura as she approaches the desk. Once there she doesn't respond to Sakura immediately. Instead she reaches in her lab coat pocket and pulls out a sealed vial with a pink liquid inside of it.  She sets it on the counter and slides it over to the ever nervous receptionist. "Do me a favor Lemon darling, see to it that this finds it's way Lollipop. I'd do it myself, but..." Her eyes glance back over to Sakura, grinning at him playfully. "...its seems I've suddenly become...very busy"

Lemon nods her head and takes the vial. Agree to do as she was asked as respectfully as she could muster, trying to not gain to much unwanted attention from witch.

With that, she turns to address Sakura. "So...you wish to assist me? As you know seem to already know, my name is Bubblegum. It's nice to meet you Sakura. I know we'll have a lot of fun working together."

@AirAllie14

• Love 1

Bubblegum: She smiles seductively at him as she lift his chin with a finger and examines him more closely.  "Well aren't you a cute little go getter. So eager to help.  I get the feeling we'll get along great." She turns and starts to head for a door on the far side of the lobby. 

"My lab is in jungle. But because the jungle is dangerous and filled beast who have been programmed to breed any with anything they see. So the only safe entrance is through the Dungeon/Punishment Chamber. It's a bit of a walk, but it's better than ending up as fuck-meat for some horny beast...unless your into that." She grins at him. "Come. I want to get back to my research as soon as possible."

@AirAllie14

• Love 1

Sakura blushed as Bubblegum came over and lifted up his chin and began to inspect his body. He then sighed and nodded along as what she said before uttering, “wait… there is a torture/punishment chambers in this place… and there are wolf dangerous beasts in this place?! Wow…” 

He then took a deep breath and followed along with Bubblegum as she led the way to her lab

@Lollipop

• Love 2

• 3 months later...

Chad walked through the door carrying 4 big suit cases on his shoulder looking to check into the hotel. He wore nothing but a towel on having snuck onto the beach to go surfing. Once at the desk he leaned in and rang the bell with his elbow, checking into his room again. He put 2 of the suit cases down and signed the registry before picking his suit cases back up and taking them to his room.

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

New Active Staff Member: Chloe

Sleep easily found the two 'mons. Plus, Chloe had assisted Tom in warming her up during their slumber, so that was a bonus. When morning dawned upon them, Chloe apologized for last night. She and Tom made love, he came inside her, and the two 'mons showered together. After their shower, they both discussed Chloe's business with Tom. "Well, Tom," she stated, "I've been anointed to be a tour guide... uhhhhhh, specifically yours. As a tour guide, I'm supposed to take you around Sweet Treat Island and show you what this luscious place has to offer. Now, before we wander through everything, I decided that I'll tell you about the main attractions and their features in a nutshell."

"I'm ready to hear about them." Tom wasn't lying at all when he said that.

"Okay then, Tom. So... *ahem* this place is called the Honeydew Hotel. It's pretty much the hub for the two resort owners, Lollipop and Mint. It has a few features by itself, including a Snack Bar."

"...Snack Bar? I don't think I had the chance to visit it yet."

"We can go there if you want."

"Not gonna lie, that sounds delicious. I'd totally be down for a quick meal there."

"Anyway... there are quite a few places outside the hotel for guests to check out. 1) People tend to gather at the beachfront sometimes to have fun in that sunny, sandy area. 2) There's a hot spring facility where people can relax and rest their weary bodies. 3) We have a lab to conduct experiments in, safely connected to the resort by a tunnel. 4) Anything that's not beach or building is jungle area, where wild beasts lie..."

"...What kind of beasts are in the jungle?"

"I can't tell you what they are, for I don't know. But I've heard rumors that those beasts are made by the lab's owner before Lollipop and Mint claimed ownership. The beasts really want to attack guests for reasons I can only guess..."

"...I noticed you left out the Entertainment District. Perhaps you knew I was there trying to make friends before I first entered my hotel room."

They both blushed at the suggestion. "Well, I... guessed as much. Uhhh, were you trying to play... Dance Dance Revolution?"

"Nnnnnot quite... I just wanted to talk with the people at the thing. Oh, and I should mention that I literally can't play it."

"Hmm. For some reason, that reminds me of a MUCH more sinister part of the island..."

"Sinister?! ...Well, someone's gotta expose the thing and take it out so that peace can be protected before it can even be threatened—"

"TOM! ...... you don't quite understand... I meant to say... messed-up instead of sinister. ... You see, there's a torture chamber in the tunnel. People are sent there for breaking the rules here."

"What?! A torture chamber... in a paradise island??!! ... Well, I'm no miscreant, and I'm gonna do my best to abide by the code of honor! ... Especially if it means we can stay together!"

Chloe giggled and gingerly led Tom to the elevator. The Snack Bar was their destination...

Edited by AromaticPee

Suddenly, the elevator stopped, and it was in between floors! Chloe gasped sharply as it came to a halt. "No... no... no no no no no NO NO NO!" she cried. Nothing she could do would help her right now. "THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING! IT LITERALLY, ABSOLUTELY, SERIOUSLY CAN'T BE!"

Tom was genuinely concerned for Chloe's feelings. "Chloe... I kinda wanna apologize, but just know that none of what we're going through is my fault. ... Well, some of it is, but I don't want to hear you cry or see you tear up. It looks like we're gonna have to hope for a miracle, one that'll pull us closer together in terms of romance..."

"I appreciate it, Tom, but I'm stressed out in more ways than one! There's a meeting I need to attend soon at the Snack Bar, which is kinda convenient considering that right now, we're going there! But I also lost a bet before I met you, so I also have to do some very embarrassing things in front of you..."

"Don't worry, Lady Hollyblossom. I'll try to keep anything shameful a secret between us two Pokémon!"

Chloe began stuttering now, attempting to hide her newfound desperation. "Tom, I want to kiss you, but I can't. Not until I finish some very important business—"

"Hang on a minute. Did you stammer when you said business? Because I don't think you need to keep that stuff to yourself... especially not when we're alone in here!"

FRICK FRICK FRICK FRICK FRICK FRICK FRICK FRICK, Chloe yelled in her mind. What is Tom even saying right now?! I can't just tell him I have to whizz— we aren't in his room yet!

"Uh... change of topic: do you have a pee fetish like I do? It would be nice if you could answer in an honest fashion."

"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?! I mean, that's very rude of you to ask a girl's... kinks... but... I think I do have a thing for pee... especially the little movements one makes when they have a suuuuper full bladder..."

"Oh, you mean potty dancing?"

"...are you sure it's called potty dancing and not 'wiggling the bladder?'"

"Yeah, it's a pretty hot and effective form of non-verbal communication. Plus, a whole lot of body parts can be wiggled during a potty dance, including the buttcheeks."

Their embarrassing conversation was interrupted by an intercom announcement: "Elevator number one is malfunctioning. Repair staff, please fix it ASAP. Guests, please wait up to forty-five minutes until it's available again. Repeat: Elevator number one is out of operation for forty-five minutes. Thank you for your patience."

"FORTY-FIVE MINUTES?! NOOOO!!!" Chloe detatched her vine, then dropped to the ground and scooched her bottom along the squeaky metal floor. "... *sniff* No... That's too long... Why did it have to be forty-five minutes instead of fifteen? Guys, I need to take a whizz so badly that I could fill up the entire elevator if you don't hurry!"

"Ohhhh... so that's why you're in such a hurry... aaahhh... you just have to pee, right?"

Chloe scooched and scooched as she struggled to hold it in. "Yes... I admit it... I lied when I said there was a meeting! That event's not until tomorrow! ... Aaaaa... I really do have to whizz. B-but I could get sent to the torture chamber for something like whizzing where I shouldn't."

"I don't think rubbing your vulva against the ground is gonna help with that... besides, this is pretty urgent, isn't it?"

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! I NEED TO ENTER A BATHROOM TO BE ABLE TO WHIZZ! And the only thing I can do is wait for those... t-those... t-t-t-those... tortoise-speed mechanics to save my day!"

"Ssshhh..." Tom tried to make Chloe feel better. But it was no use— Chloe whimpered and sped up her scooching in response. And it was only a matter of time before she flooded the elevator...

(If there are any members who want to help these two out, let me know. I'll try to determine an ending based on how many people respond.)

Edited by AromaticPee

"Ohhhh, this is taking too looooong..."

"...I know how it feels, sister."

"Wha— Tom! Stop it! I'm gonna whizz myself if those STUPID people don't hurry their perverted butts here! Then I'd get sent to the torture chamber for not being able to control my urination habits!"

"*sad* Chloe, if that happens and they still don't come, the best course of action for me would to make out with you while you're still peeing. That way, we can get sent there together and go through everything side by side!"

"You make it sound fun... Tom... just... listen, in the chamber, Pokémon get exposed to things that represent their type weaknesses. ... The people there throw Fire-types into kiddie pools full of water or mud. ... They expose Fairy-types like me to acidic substances and thumbscrews. ... And they separate different Pokémon species from one another, so those few who are into other species suffer the most!"

"Well, that's rather bleak of you, Ms. Hollyblossom. If it comes to that, I'll suffer just about anything to get back with you!"

"T-that just m-makes you... ah... even more l-l-likely to—ah—b-b-be a-another p-person's f***toy!"

"Heyheyheyheyheyheyhey. Chloe. *clicks* Look at me." He pulled the Comfey closer. "Watch your language. You're stuck in here with a former human... and I'm stuck in here with a 'mon I'd smash for days. ... Wow, that did not come out right. Uh, we're gonna have to wait. And it's okay if you pee yourself. I'll just lick it up!"

Chloe intensified her whimpering as Tom grabbed her off the floor where at least pressure could be applied to her vulva. She really had to pee, and if she did it now, the two Pokémon's friendship would certainly come to a screeching halt. The fate of the two was in the mechanics' hands... and tools... and haste.

(Can anyone please respond to this? I don't want Chloe to get sent to the chambers.)

Edited by AromaticPee