The Snack Bar

15 hours ago, Lollipop said:

StaffCherry: His hands grip onto Brian's head. His thigh press tightly against Brian's head, his ankles crossing around behind him as If he was trying to make sure Brian didn't pull away. He lays back on the table, his back arching off of the surface as his cock spasms uncontrollably in Brian's warm, tight throat. He moans out loudly as a wave of pleasure he can't control rises up in his body and his cock gushes into Brian's throat. "Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming so hard!"

Cherry's cum splashes warmly down Brian's throat and he hums lightly around the pulsing cock in his mouth. Years of diving help him to hold his breath as he rides out Cherry's orgasm. When he feels it starting to subside, he brings a hand around to play with the staff member's balls, milking him for every last drop. He waits for Cherry's legs to go limp around his head before slowly pushing himself off, trailing a thick strand of saliva. He undoes his newly-acquired pants as he catches his breath to reveal his own erection; as Cherry recovers, Brian gently pulls him off the table and onto the floor in front of his chair. "Now," he says with a sensual wink, running a hand almost possessively through Cherry's hair, "it's your turn."

StaffToffee: She giggles as she makes Yukki orgasm, toying with her all the way till the end. Once the waves of pleasure subside, Toffee would caress Yukki's face sweetly, and then kiss her gently on the lips. "Did you enjoy it Princess? I've never gotten to play with Royalty before. Do all princesses moan as loud as you do?"

StaffCherry: Brain had made Cherry thoroughly empty his balls. The cute male panted heavily as he was sat on the floor; his legs wobbly and unable to properly support his own weight, he sat on his knees. 

He stared up at Brian as the man sat back in his chair, legs spread, his cock out and stiff. Cherry, licked his lips then reach for his short's pocket. He pulled a tube of neon pink lipstick, same as the type the bar staff all have and puts it on his lips. His lips now glowing fluorescent pink in blacklight lit bar. He then gripped Brian's dick at it's base, then planted a wet kiss along it's length, leaving glowing pink lip prints behind. He then press the length of the throbbing cock against his face and stares up at Brian. "Time for me to get pay back. I'm gonna drain your balls till their empty." He then places the tip of Brian's cock  against his lips. He takes it into his mouth and starts Bob his head up down Brian's dick.

StaffCinnamon: She looks away from Val for a moment, blushing more than before. Then she turns back to him, and nods her head, and takes a seat. She was surprised Val could tell she was reading her lips. Usually the other staff dealt with customers while she made food, only working out the kitchen if things got really busy. This usually prompted the staff members to explain her situation, but it seems like things got a bit out of hand.

She continued to watch him, her finger tracing the rim of the glass of saki. She was a bit nervous. She wasn't as experienced with dealing with customers as the rest of the staff was. But she did find Val intriguing. 

• Like 1

@Lollipop
Zeddicus smiles and kisses Ginger softly as mentally actives special abilities of his staff an air bubble so they don’t suffocate, elementals resistance so they don’t feel the cold, a small barrier to stop the howling winds. Up and up he goes with her till they are above the clouds,  enchanting the one to take shape and form a solid yet soft and fluffy bed he will lay her on as he continues to hold her in his arms. “You deserve more then to just see stars, you deserve to dance among them and be one for your beauty shines greater then they ever could.” His hand comes up to touch her cheek. “Are you ready to a humble wizard such as myself to visit and pillage your sweet hidden temple?”

With those words he slowly shifts up between her legs to presses his crown up between her soft folds, rubbing up in down her slit before lining up with her moist little opening before pushing inside her slowly. 

Edited by Kerzin Kalamond

Yukki panted and rested from just cumming. She looked up at Toffee and kissed her back. The feeling of her soft lips and her hand on her face felt nice. She nodded her head and said, “yes, I enjoyed it.” She then blushed, “I’ve never actually been with another girl before....back home, my parents wanted me to marry this prince. He was such a jerk...he basically stole my first time away from me and whenever we did stuff like that I wouldn’t get any enjoyment or pleasure from any of it, but with you....I really enjoyed myself. Thank you Toffee...” Yukki said reaching her hand up to the girl’s cheek and pulling her in for a soft kiss.

@Lollipop

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Val heard Yukki moaning and cumming loudy, and it was majorly turning him on. He had to adjust the way he was sitting because it was making him very hard. None the less, it was Cinnamon that he kept his eyes on, "You are SO adorable Lady Cinnamon. I have traveled far and not encountered your kind of beauty before. The drink is saké, drink up if you care to." Val was lost for a moment just staring in her eyes. He blinked, and refocused taking in her whole body, checking out her outfit. She was more intoxicating to him then any drink. "Forgive my forwardness, my Lady, may I hold you? My heart longs for contact just looking at you."

Brian hums contentedly when Cherry starts to kiss up his cock. His hand caresses Cherry's hair gently while the staff member rubs Brian's erection against his face. "Payback, hmm? I don't recall doing anything you didn't thoroughly enjoy~ Still, if you want revenge, then who am I to deny you?" His grip tightens a bit when Cherry began to bob his head along his length, leaving streaks of fluorescent pink color behind. Cherry's mouth feels wonderful around him, warm and tight even at this early stage. "Good, Cherry," he murmurs. "Very good. I do so love to see people working hard at things they enjoy." He gives a gentle push to the back of Cherry's head, more of a suggestion than a command. There's no need to move too quickly, after all.

Edited by Peculiarity
removed unnecessary quote; it was used for reference purposes

StaffCinnamon: She looks down and thinks for a moment, then she stands up, walks over to him, and sits on his lap. She slides her drink over and picks it up and drinks. Her eyes shut tight and her face scrunched for a moment. Then she sits the glass down and stares up at him, her face red. "...is this fine?"

@Balthier

Edited by Lollipop

Val had been deprived of human contact, sealed away in a stone prison for hundreds of years, before the island. When Cinnamon sat on his lap and he felt her warmth it near took his breath away. He put both arms around her, and gave her the most passionate, warm hug he had ever given anyone. It felt like his heart was bursting with emotion, so he buried his face on Cinnamon for a moment to conceal flood of feelings. He eventually straightened himself up, and looked at her face smiling, "yes, my Lady, it is more than fine."

Val was suddenly aware how hard he still was from hearing Yukki, and Cinnamon could surely feel his 7 inches of Oni cock she was sitting on. It felt acutely good, and Val fought to suppress his demon lust. He kept one arm around her, and kissed her neck.

StaffToffee: She kisses Yukki back deep and affectionately. Then she pulled away. "I'm glad I could be the first to make you feel this good." She smiles warmly. "I'm glad I get to be your new Prince. I guess i wouldn't really be a prince though, since I'm a girl, but the thought does sound romantic." She giggles. "Me being a Princess's Prince." She looks Yukki in the eyes with a seductive gaze. "I'll be your prince when ever you want me to."

@AirAllie14

StaffCherry: He pulls Brian's cock from his mouth with a loud audible pop from the release of the suction. He stares up at him with a mischievous grin. "No no no. For now you get to just sit back. You toyed with me and teased me. Now it's my turn to do the same! I hope your ready~." He then starts to lick the underside of Brian's cock from base to tip, his hands gripping it tightly. Then after having fun with doing that for a bit, his head drop down and started to lick and suck on his balls, while both his hands stroked Brian's cock from top to bottom in a corkscrew like motion.

@Peculiarity

Edited by Lollipop

Brian laughs in good humor. "Have it your way! I'll lean back and enjoy the fun, then." His grin lasts right up until Cherry starts licking up and down the underside of his shaft; very quickly, his expression changes to a mix of shock and pleasure. "Oh, um, all right... hmm..." He obviously hadn't been expecting Cherry's ministrations to be quite this good, and when Cherry starts to play with his balls his mouth opens in an involuntary gasp. "Fuck... That's good, Cherry!" It takes all he has not to use his hands to help Cherry jerk him off so expertly, but somehow he manages. Brian is in a world of bliss, though he maintains enough presence of mind to keep his orgasm at bay. He wants more of this first.

StaffCinnamon: She blushed as Val hugged her.between the passionate embrace, and feeling his cock pushing against her butt, her heart began to race. But even still she remained calm. But when Val kissed her neck, it caused her to shiver and slight moan escaped her lips. "I can...I can service your needs if you wish." She looks away embarrassed. "I want to make you feel better if I can."

@Balthier

Edited by Lollipop

StaffToffee: She giggles more. "Oh my, If I wasn't mistaken, I'd say your falling for me. Your looking at me like a lover in heat." She leans in close to Yukki again. "I guess I have no cjoice but to your prince now. How could I refuse such a pretty princess." She kisses Yukki deeply.

Yukki blushed at Toffee as she said that and wondered if it was true. Was she falling for Toffee? She thought about it but she didn’t care right now. As Toffee’s lips came in Yukki started to kiss her back. While they kissed, Yukki reached over the bar and grabbed to shot glasses with Sweet Treat in then and held one up for Toffee, “come on...you haven’t drunken any....plush...I could use one more...”

• Love 1

StaffCherry: Giggles as he watches  Brian's reactions. He loved watching him struggle to to hold back. His head lifts up  as he continues to pump Brian's meat and he grins. "Look at how much you cock is twitching. Does it really feel that good?" His tongue start licking precum from the tip of Brian's cock head. "Let's see how much longer you can hold out." Cherry starts licking Brian's shaft up and down in rhythm with his stroking. Then after a bit, his hands grip the base tightly and he sucks the swollen cock head past his lips into mouth and begins to slurp throbbing dick with everything he has, all the while staring straight up at Brian, his eyes locked onto his.

@Peculiarity

Edited by Lollipop

• 2 weeks later...

StaffGinger: She blushed and her heart raced. She trembled, the air from being up so high teasing her her soft, sensitive skin. She let out another lust filled moan as she felt his man against her damp mess that was her tight pussy. She let out a gasp  as he pushed inside of her, her back arching. He treated her like a princess, but  Gingers mind was riddle with the thoughts of what she wanted him to do to her, all the alchohol and Aphrodisiac from earlier taking their toll on her mind and body. Her pussy gripped his cock tightly as the copious amounts of juices that had built up allow him to slide deep inside of her her with ease, her fingers digging into the soft clouds beneath her.

@Kerzin Kalamond

Edited by Lollipop

StaffToffee: She eyed the shot glass in Yukki's hand and grinned as she took it. She sat up and took the glass to her lip and drank it. "You'd be surprised to know how much I've already drank to night." She pours and glass and offers it to Yukki. "You sure you can handle more?"

@AirAllie14

Edited by Lollipop

On 13/02/2020 at 07:24, Lollipop said:

StaffCherry: Giggles as he watches  Brian's reactions. He loved watching him struggle to to hold back. His head lifts up  as he continues to pump Brian's meat and he grins. "Look at how much you cock is twitching. Does it really feel that good?" His tongue start licking precum from the tip of Brian's cock head. "Let's see how much longer you can hold out." Cherry starts licking Brian's shaft up and down in rhythm with his stroking. Then after a bit, his hands grip the base tightly and he sucks the swollen cock head past his lips into mouth and begins to slurp throbbing dick with everything he has, all the while staring straight up at Brian, his eyes locked onto his.

@Peculiarity

Brian moans, really moans, when Cherry's tongue darts out to touch the tip of his cock. He only gets louder when Cherry starts to lick up and down his length, fingers curling and uncurling slowly into fists by his sides. "Fuck, y-you're good..." he gasps out. It's all he can do not to touch Cherry, but somehow he manages. His arms do jerk for a moment, though, when Cherry begins to suck his length in earnest. The lewd sounds that Cherry makes combined with the wetness and suction stimulate Brian almost to the point of overload, and he finds himself shifting back and forth in his seat, body growing slick with sweat. "Gah... you're incredible..." He means it, too. It's already a struggle not to cum, and he's pretty sure that he won't be able to last much longer, especially if Cherry pulls out some other trick.

Yukki watched Toffee as she downed the glass, “oh really...? You’ve had mire than this tonight... and you still seem conscious...? Impressive,” the elf girl smiled. Yukki takes the glass in her hand and says, “to be honest....maybe not... but I don’t care anymore,” she says and then downs the drink. She tastes the sweet taste of the Sweet Treat again. It was delicious, Yukki felt like she wanted more and more even thought it was probably not good for her since she was new to drinking. She staggered a bit and held onto Toffee tightly, “I wanna do more.....with my prince....” she whispered in her ear.

@Lollipop

• Love 1

StaffCherry: He was enjoying himself a lot. It probably wasn't hard for Brian to tell, but Cherry loved being acting like a slut. Most of the island staff would agree that Cherry is one of the sluttiest members of the staff. He greatly enjoyed pleasing his partners and being a tease. He especially loves being fucked and sucking dick. Brain's cock covered in smeared neon lipstick prints was proof of the latter, as he hungrily devoured the tasty meat stick over and over. Taking it deeper and deeper into his tight wet throat. One of his hands gently grasped Brian's swelling balls, feeling how full they were. He wanted it. He wanted the load packed inside them. He wanted to drain them till they were empty. To feel Brian's cock throb as his load cum exploded down his throat. Cherry's head began to bob up and down Brian's shaft faster and faster. His pretty glowing lips sliding up and down Brian's spit covered dick like a well oiled piston. Over and over, he took the cock as deep into his throat he could.

@Peculiarity

Edited by Lollipop

StaffToffee: She giggles and takes the glass from Yukki. "Okay Princess, I think that's enough for you." She whispers in her ear. "Such a naughty girl you are. Letting yourself get so carried away. You can barely sit up straight." She looks around for a moment. "Hmm...things here are dying down a bit. I'm sure the others can take care of things here for me." She hops off the bar and turns to beautiful elf. "Let's get you back to your room. I'll take you and if your good, when we get there maybe we can play some more. I'll be your prince as much as you want." 

@AirAllie14

Yukki looks at Toffee as she says this and a big lewd, drunk smile forms on her face. She gets excited thinking about how much more fun they could have together. “Yay....! That’s.... my prince....” she says and comes down off the bar as well, almost falling but manages to catch herself just enough. Yukki wrapped her arm around Toffee’s shoulder so that she can help her walk to her room. “My room is.....hmm....20....6? Yeah 206....that’s right.....” Yukki pulled out the key to her room that was in her pocket and handed it to Toffee, the key however had the number 209 written on it. With that the two were off.

Yukki and Toffee both leave to Yukki’s room.

• Love 1