The Snack Bar

Juzo walked in and saw all of the colorful guest and staff members around the bar area and there where talking about some kind of service going on so he decided to go near the left side of the bar . he kind sticking out with his gun for a head with was smoking a cigarette and the tallest there has well "i see it is one of those drinking games"he said to him self a little to loud  

StaffToffee: "Okay! We are gonna draw lots! Short stick is our Shot Glass for the night."

Toffee holds out sticks in her hand and BJ and Ginger draw one each leaving Toffee with one of her own. They each hold them up and Ginger's is the shortest.

StaffBJ: " Well looks like your it Freckles!"

StaffGinger: "Well then I guess it's time to start huh! "She jumps up on the bar and lays down. She was already wearing a cropped tank top so she was all set to go. Toffee sprinkled a line of salt on Ginger's stomach and put a lime in her mouth. "Be gentle."

StaffBJ: "Okay who is gonna go first?"

juzo "im on a job right now and i don't drink while i am on one thanks for the over "he was busy watching the staff and the guest to hims self (man im down on my last two smokes and im watching this colorful group the whole time lets i got those pills to try he sighed to him self )has he went back to watching them all 

"With no objections, I shall go." Val walked up to Ginger and paused for a moment. "Are you ready girl?" He waited for an affirmative response before he dove in, hands behind his back. He bent down, placed his tongue on her abdomen and licked up the salt. Val moved over to the shot and tossed it back with his mouth.  He dropped the glass on the bar top and pressed him lips against Ginger's, pausing to savor her lips for a second before picking up the lime.

"Ahhhhhh!  That is a powerful drink!" He could feel the drink effecting him already and decided sitting down was a good idea. He sat, but not where he intended, he sat on Yuumi's lap. He stood up almost immediately, face red, after a few seconds when he realized his mistake. "Sorry Yuumi! My mistake!" And Val stumbled to the next available seat. The drink was stronger than he had expected.

"Toffee, please see this delivered back to my room." Val undid his sword belt and handed it over to Toffee with his sword. "Drinking like this is no place for weapons such as this."

He looked back to Ginger, seeing who was next, remembering the taste on lime on her.

• Love 1

StaffGinger: She giggled as Val licked up the salt, blushing a bit. And she blushed even more as he took the line from her. She then grins a she watches him stumble about. "Hang in there Val!" 

StaffBJ: She pushes Gingers head back down on the table. "Looks like someone is getting everybody!" She sprinkles another line of salt on to Ginger's stomach and give her another lime. "Who's up next?"

Zeddicus eats his sandwich, making sounds of pure bliss at how soft and creamy the heated peanut butter and banana get when grilled. Every bite is perfection as he swoons in his seats but the hunger made him eat it faster then he normally would have so it was gone in no time. “Tell Cinnamon she made it perfectly and that I am very thankful.” He said with a chipper voice. 

Now he stands up to take Val’s place at the touching his staff briefly to enchant his mind with clarity and focus before getting ready for the shot. But first he takes Ginger’s hand softly to bring up to his lips for a soft kiss on the back of her hand. “It would be ungentlemanly to not introduce myself, call me Zedd. It is a pleasure to meet you.” And then he quickly licks the salt off her stomach, quickly takes the shot while making it looks like the swallowed the glass but it just appears in the bar counter before he takes the lime from her lips with a kiss. Then he stands back up straight with a smile on his face. “Delicious. And the drink was good too.” He winks at Ginger before moving back to his see looking fine, he can still feel the alcohol hit his system just it won’t stop hamper his mental functions. 

• Love 1

StaffGinger: She blushes as he kisses her hand. Then when he licks her stomach she let's out another giggle before he kisess her for the lime. He he walks back to his seat no problem she squints at him "Hmm.." Mean while, BJ set her up for another round. 

StaffBJ: "Okay! Who else is going? Get on over here!"

Brian waits for a moment, then shrugs. "My turn then, I suppose." He isn't sure he'll win, given his competition, but on the other hand they're doing body shots off a very cute bartender; is anybody really losing here? Brian doesn't think so, and he stuffs his hands in his pockets, strolls up to the bar, and bends over to plant his tongue squarely on Ginger's stomach. He makes exaggerated slurping sounds as he licks up the salt (because he's just that special brand of vintage-quality idiot) before taking the glass in his mouth and HUP down goes the shot and damn is it good. Stuff oughta be labeled as candy he thinks, plopping the glass down and perhaps taking slightly longer than strictly necessary to retrieve the lime from Ginger's mouth.

He makes it back to his seat all right, but he does have to reorient himself halfway there.

Edited by Peculiarity
  • Love 1

Magnolia saw the crowd cheer and all when they take the challenge. She get the gist of how this games goes but when a strong drink is mentioned, she wasn't sure. One small glass of sake make her talk like pirates. Not only that, she's not planning to join but she do smile whenever crowd cheering. "guess this place isn't all about food and drink" she thought. She stand up and wear her coat, and take her cane. "as much as fun it look...i gotta look for father" she thought.

She stand up and bow to Zeddicus as she excuse herself. Walking nonchalantly through the cheering crowd who seems to step up their games, Magnolia remind herself that she didn't thank Val yet for sharing a glass of sake. Uncomfortable as it was, she still feel obligated to thank him. "excuse me sir-" she stop in her track. This man seems fighting an alcohol inside of him as he look like about to start something. "good sir?" she call him again and frown. "guess he's already out of it? but he still standing though..."

He sure talk like nothing happen. Perhaps he also can still hear her "well, i just want to thank you for sharing drink with me. forgive me if i give such...unlikely response. but i thank you nonetheless" she said as she bow to him and excuse herself, leaving the man to his own device.. "now then...where should i search for father?" she thought as she once again set off, still mumbling her favorite word.

(MC has left snack bar. Moving back to Hotel)

StaffGinger: Ginger shivered as Brian slurped at the salt on her stomach. Things proceed as normal with Gingers face glowing red after he retrieved his line from her. 

StaffBJ: "Some of you fellas are being awfully greedy when getting your lines! Not that I'm complaining. And our Shot Glass doesn't seem to be complaining either." She sets Ginger up for another round. "Okay any one else going or do you guys want me to show you how it's done properly?"

@YokoYamichi @AirAllie14

Edited by Lollipop

So much had happened and Yuumi could only but chuckle. Until it was her turn. She smirked, oh well. What do I gotta lose? She thought before joining in, approaching the young waitress, she bowed slightly and smiled, “Yuumi Faust is my name. I can’t wait to taste such a fine young flower as yourself my dear.” She softly winked as she leaned down. Her tongue licking up the salt. She done it in her alluring teasing way, feeling the eyes of those around her on her, the men in particular. She decided to make this a rather sensual show for them. Once she had the salt she stood up and downed the shot before leaning down to the lips of the waitress, her own luscious full lips which had some traces of salt still on them almost teasing a kiss from the girl. Grabbing the lime from her lips in an equally sexual and aero using manner she stood up again and smirked at the others in the bar, before leaning with her elbows resting on the bar as she licked the lime a little to get its taste and swallowing it. She slightly blushed as the booze hit her but never lost composure 

• Love 5

StaffGinger: She blushes heavily at Yuumi's introduction. It actually caught her off guard. She hadn't expected Yuumi to seem so domineering and all the usually brash staff girl could muster in response was a timid "...h-hi..." Then as Yummi licked the salt up, Ginger shivered and let out cute moan. When Yummi got her lime, Ginger's face was redder than it had been before.

Staff Bj: She stared wide as she watched the pair. "W-well so much for me showing you guys how it's done. That's a hard act to follow. Especially since Yuumi seemed nail Ginger's weakness pretty easy. You okay Ginger? Your face is as red as a beet."

StaffGinger: She covers her face in embarrassment. "I'm fine! Its...its just the alcohol getting to me is all! Just start round 2 already!"

StaffBJ: "But you've barely drank anything...Well What ever! You heard her everybody! Round 2 is underway. Those still able to continue from round 1, listen up! Hands are no longer bared. That's right, we don't mind you getting a little hands on with your Shot Glass this time. But be careful, if you make her upset she can disqualify you. So step carefully! And this time we are putting the salt on her neck. Don't be afraid to get in there." Ginger sits on the edge of the bar and BJ tilts her head to the side and sprinkles salt on her neck and shoulder and then gives her another lime. "Okay! Who wants to go first this round? First come, first served!"

• Love 1

Juzo took the last of his drag of his cigarette then put it out on his shoe and then took out his last one and used one of his matches to light up his last cigarette still watching theme"this just keeps getting more interesting longer i keep watching "was kinda shocked no one was freaking out about his gun for a head must be the booze doing it to theme  

Zeddicus smiles as he stands up again, making an elaborate bow to Yuumi. “A show for the ages. And a much harder act to follow but the show must go on.” He takes his place infront of Ginger, with a smile on his face. He to sure his enchantment will hold up against another shot but hey why not just enjoy it. Gently he takes up her hand once more giving the palm of her hand a soft while looking her in the eyes with a twinkle of mischief in his own. “Good to see you again my sweet. I hope the show will be enjoyable for you.” He leans in to go for the salt but stops short, hoving right over contact like a sensual tease before placing several kisses going up her neck, sucking off the salt as he goes. Next he goes for shot, putting his lips to it and throwing his head back to take it down as his hand comes up to tickle Gingers stomach, so she would lose the lime so when he goes for it he simply kisses her long and sensual before licking the taste of the lime off her lips.. “I guess I missed the lime.” He said with a soft whisper just for her, that smile coming easily to his lips as he stands back up. Then it hits him like a brick as he sways slightly and starts to giggle some before regaining composer. On slightly unsteady legs he moves back to his seat a small fit of giggles hitting him every few seconds as his cheeks get red.

• Love 1

Yuumi figures now wasn’t quite the time to go for a second shot as she needed a moment to recover from the kick of the first one, but she also figured she would give Ginger a break too. She sat next to the man with a gun for a head. “You not going to drink?” She queried. She could almost read what he was thinking as she softly sighed with a smile. “Ya needn’t worry about how ya look. It seems most of us folks here come from unusual backgrounds. In my world I’ve come into contact with demons, magical creatures, dragons, the lot! And from the sound of everyone else in here they’re from weird worlds too. So don’t feel too out of place and just enjoy it. Here in a world where being weird is being normal and you won’t get criticised or stared at for it.”

• Love 1

staffGinger: She had managed to calm herself a bit, but something told her that now that the gloves were off, the others were gonna keep raising the stakes, and if that was the case she might be in trouble. The guest circling her like Sharks wanting  to eat her in her mind, each one wanting a bigger bite. The thought alone made her a bit hot. But the bar girls had added something to game to make it a bit more fun for the guest without saying anything.

Zeddicus's turn was next and he seemed intent on getting the most out of it. His teasing made Ginger tremble with anticipation. The he finally went for the salt, each kiss making her moan lightly. Then when he tickled her she let out a "Eep!" Dropping the lime. She was completely unprepared for the kiss, and when it was over she panted. 

StaffBJ: "Very nice Zeddy! You may have noticed our Shot Glass is a bit more sensitive than she was last round." She holds up a pink pill. "This is special Aphrodisiac that we make on the island. Increases the bodies sensitivity. We gave freckles here one before this round started to make things more interesting!" She gets Ginger set up again. "So who's next. Let's see how much you guys can make her squirm!"

Juzo stopped and looked at Yuumi before he spoke he let out some smoke "I just now realizing that now i'm just so use to people running wherever i go to because of my face " he took another drag of his cigarette "and to answer your first question im just here to watch im the new body guard here and i do not have a tongue" spoke the truth