The Snack Bar

Brian grins and swaggers over to Ginger. He places one hand on the unsalted side of her neck, gently using his fingertips to keep her still. A smirk splits his face before he leans in. It takes him four kisses to the redhead's neck to get all the salt, and on the fourth he gives her a quick, though light, nibble. Moving back, he downs the shot (very grateful for the use of his hands) and, hand still on Ginger's neck, takes the lime with a deep kiss. The alcohol hits just as he breaks contact, sending him reeling slightly. He lurches back to his seat as best he is able, which isn't very able at all. Oh dear. This stuff really is pote... po... strong.

StaffGinger: She did in fact squirm a bit as she sat on the bar and Brian held her still as he assaulted her neck with kisses. She tried to keep herself quiet but failed when he nibbled on her neck, causing her to moan out loudly, her thighs pressing together. Just like before, the kiss afterward left her panting. Her body felt hot and each touch was making her hotter.

StaffBJ: "Woo! You guys are really going for it. Poor Ginger here doesn't look like she handle you guys much longer. Not so cocky anymore are we Freckles? But the show must go on! " she set Ginger up again, this time giving her neck a long, wet lick before sprinkling salt on it, causing Ginger moan out again. "Alright everybody! She's ready to go again! Let's see what you got!"

• Love 2

Yuumi watched on with a smile, nodding as she understood. She shrugged as she replied, “I get ya! Well just get used to fitting in around here. Even for me, it feels pretty nice.” With the last part her eyes softened and her smile and tone seemed to soften with sincerity. She then decided to stand up and stretch. She threw her hat up and it burst into nothingness as she tied her hair up in a high ponytail. Rolling her shoulders to loosen any tension built up in them as she released a sigh. She wanted to enjoy this place.

Making her way over to BJ, she place a finger under her chin, drawing her closer, she gazed into her eyes deeply and alluringly. With a soft smirk she queried, “it seems you’re thoroughly enjoying putting little Ginger there through all this, why don’t you offer yourself up and join in properly too?” She had drawn the waitress in so close their lips were almost touching.

• Love 3

StaffBJ: She was so preoccupied with teasing Ginger that she didn't even notice as Yuumi approached, until she was already upon her. She had figured the guest would all be too focused on Ginger to pay her much attention but apparently Yuumi had taken an interest in her antics and was looking to bring her into a more active roll in her own shenanigans. 

"Me....um, join in too?" She was already backed against the bar and had no were to retreat from Yuumi's domineering personality. Ginger wasn't the only one with a weakness for those more dominant than herself. In fact most of the staff shared in that trait. "W-well, ummm...I'm the MC!  I have to officiate the rules and such! B-beside I gave Freckles one of those aphrodisiac pills and that was my last one. It wouldn't be fair, y'know." She starts to giggle nervously. Yuumi seemed aggressive and seemed the kind person who knew what she wanted and how to get. That and how close they were made BJ's usually aggressive personality shrink away.

StaffToffee: "I have some." Toffee was leaning on the other side of the bar holding a metal case that had more of the pills BJ had given Ginger. "If you want things to be fair, you can take one of these. Were supposed to hand them out to guest anyways." She slides the case across the table to Yuumi. "And don't worry, I can take over for you being the MC. After a request from a guest takes priority right. And it's not fair to let Ginger deal with all these guest you worked up alone. And you don't wanna disappoint Miss Yuumi, right?" Toffee really admired Yuumi for getting back at BJ for tormenting Ginger. She was on board to help out at all she could.

StaffGinger: She watched the exchange with anxious anticipation, not sure what that meant for her. She continued to fidget, squeezing her thighs together while her fingers gripped the edge of the bar. Her lips still holding onto the lime, wait for it to be taken from her. Waiting obediently, still trying to follow the rules of the event.

@YokoYamichi

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

Zeddicus leans forward watching the event go down. With a devious mind he grins from the idea. “I think BJ should take two... in order to catch up to where Ginger is. To make fair.” He starts giggling alittle before bringing it back under control. “I also think Ginger should get the first shot... no rules applied, to be fair after all.”

He silently weaves some magic into his body to speed up the process of breaking down the alcohol in his system, to be ready for another round real quick. 

Yukki watched on and poured the next set of shots. She had to admit, watching this was kind of turning her on a bit. She looked down at the glasses of Sweet Treat she poured. One was like it was calling to her to drink it. She wanted to try it but at the same time she didn’t want to pass out here on the bar floor.

• Love 1

Juzo was losing interest in this was depaiting to go check at the front desk  to see what is going on there to him sel9man this place is peacefull so fare just wish i had more then one smoke left ) he went to go check on how the front desk was hanging in there 

off to the Hotel part to see whats up 😛 

With a chuckle she winked flirtingly towards Toffee as a show of her appreciation. Yuumi held the case teasingly as she leaned into BJ’s ear and whispered in an arousing manner, “I have the means, however, something tells me I don’t even need to give you one of these to turn you on as much as our dear Ginger over there is, huh? Your beautiful thighs are clenching so hard, I wonder why? It’s not as though you’re trying to hide something dirty from us? Are you?” As she finished her teasing whisper she left her with a soft lick on her ear as she moved a little back to fully gaze upon the reaction of the waitress, a soft smirk on her lips.

• Love 3

Zeddicus stands up once more. “Well I think it would be a waste to not take advantage of the already prepared shot.” He moves to stand up next to Ginger. With a special smile just for her he winks before leaning down next to her neck. Whispering softly just for her to hear. ”I am going to keep you.” His hand comes to rest on her thigh to give her a soft rub, leaving a trace of tingling magic behind as he licks up her neck to then nip her ear softly. He moves to take the shot and takes the whole thing into his mouth as he nuzzled in. He opens his mouth to put the empty shot glass back then moves up to take the lime from her lips slowly, his eyes seductively locked onto her’s as his tongue licks across the lime before sinking his teeth into it. He spits it off to the side before returning to claiming a long and deep kiss. His hand leaves her thigh to scoop under her legs and his other goes under her shoulders as he picks her up while still kissing her. ”Mmmmmm tasty and a pleasure to hold as well.” the grin comes back to his lips as the alcohol makes him giggle a little, but he remains steady as he moves back to his seat with Ginger to sit down and sits her on his lap. ”Now you have room BJ.”

• Love 1

StaffBJ: Yummi's voice vibrated in BJ's ear sending shivers down her spine. She felt like she could just melt from Yummi's voice and teasing alone. "I'm n-not hiding anything..." She looked away embarrassed. But Yummi was right. To get BJ close to the same state as Ginger wouldn't take her much. Her thighs pressed tight together, yearning to feel the women's touch between them, but also embarrassed of the thought of Yummi finding out how wet she already was.

@YokoYamichi

Edited by Lollipop

StaffGinger: She was helpless as Zeddicus teased and toyed with her and as he carried her back to his seat and sat her on his lap all she could do was timidly protest. "W-wait...the event!" He seemed to be making good on his promise to keep her and now her mind flooded with thoughts of what he had planned for her. She watched as BJ had also been cornered and Toffee just seemed watch on in blissful amusement and then stood up on the bar.

StaffToffee: "Well it seems this event has made the spiral into utter disarray. Though that's not far from normal. Some of you guest can be even more rambunctious than the staff that work here. And Ginger and BJ are our two most aggressive girls! At this rate the whole bar is the edge of being drowned the sweet sounds of moaning and cute gasping." Her face was flushed and she grinned wide. She pulls Yukki, up onto the bar with her. Her arm wraps around her waist and she holds up one of the shots Yukki poured and puts it to Yukki's lips and whispers in her ear. "You may wanna drink this now. We have to continue to put on a show for guest, and don't worry, Ithis will probably get you pretty drunk but you feel a lot more ready for what's next."

@AirAllie14 @Kerzin Kalamond

Edited by Lollipop

Yukki blushed as Toffee wrapped her arms around her waist and presented the glass up to her lips. She smelled the sweet aroma of it. She wanted to protest but she wanted to drink it even more. She took the glass in her hand and threw it back into her mouth and swallowed. Yukki enjoyed the taste of it and was already starting to feel the affects of the alcohol on her body.

• Love 1

I don't know what Yuumi said to BJ, but damn if it didn't get her flustered. Brian watches Zeddicus claim Ginger, offering a quiet brofist as he returns to his seat, then turns his attention to the bar just as Toffee pulls another guest - Yukki, her name was - onto the bar as well. He's tempted to acquire some company of his own, but ultimately decides against it for the moment to avoid disrupting the very interesting show that seems to be getting started. Hopefully some of this alcohol will wear off, too. I don't think I could walk straight right now...

StaffToffee: "Good girl! Now for a show. I hope you wont be upset about what I'm about to do." She pulls her own shirt off over head and throws it toward Brian, revealing the gray bikini top she was wearing beneath it. She pulls Yukki close, their bodies pressed against each other. Then she pulls Yukki into a deep kiss a hand reaching down behind her and grabbing her ass.

Edited by Lollipop

Yukki’s eyes widened in shock a bit as Toffee toke off her shirt. Then her eyes widened even more and she blushed brightly as she was pulled into a kiss. She felt her and Toffee’s soft lips touch and her hand squeezing her ass while their breasts squished together. She wanted to push away but the alcohol was started to get to her. She soon closed her eyes and started kissing Toffee back and wrapped her arms around the girl’s waist as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yuumi grinned as she saw the flustered reaction of BJ. She decided in that moment, “I don’t think I even want the shot at this point.” Walking her fingers elegantly up BJ’s stomach, over her chest and finally under her chin. Drawing the young, beautiful waitress’s lips closer to her own. She noticed how ham the two on the bar were and knew she could go on further with this one. Locking lips with BJ, her arm wraps around her waist as her hand grasps her ass cheek, her nails slightly digging in but not to a point of hurting her. Pulling her closer she held her firmly as she felt the girl melt into putty in her grasp.

Zeddicus touches his staff and boops Brian with it to grant him a level of clarity and focus, then slightly hints to the two making out. He lets go of the staff as his focus turns back Ginger with a naughty yet sinister look in his eyes. He leans in as his eyes are locked on her’s as he places his hand on her inner thigh and slowly slides it up to find something very warm and slick to teasingly rub. “Naughty girl aren’t we? Does it turn you on to be taken like this?” He ask in a sensual whisper before he touches his lips to hers in a deep kiss. His tongue touch’s her lips softly and pushes into her mouth to aggressively rub on her own as his touch sends pulses of magic throughout her body. 

StaffBJ: Feeling Yuumi gripping her butt prompted her to push her body into Yuumi's even more. She let out a cute moan as they kissed. Her body felt hot. Yuumi tasted sweet thanks to the shots she had earlier. There was no pulling away now. At this point BJ would do what ever Yummi told her. She kissed her back desperately, wanting to please her.

@YokoYamichi

Edited by Lollipop

@AirAllie14

StaffToffee: Toffee kissed her for a bit longer, and then pulled away with a mischievous grin. "Looks like that loosened you up a bit. But let's not get to eager shall we." She leans in and trails wet kisses from Yukki's shoulder up her neck and to her, playfully biting it. Then she whispers. "I want you to lay back on the bar for me. I'll get you more revved up."

Soft moans begin to come out from between Yukki’s lips as Toffee begins to kiss her from her shoulders to her neck. As she bites her ear, her body felt incredibly hot she wanted to do more with Toffee. She then nodded at the girl as she told her what to do and got up on the bar and leaned back.

• Love 1

StaffGinger: Her body writhes with pleasure in his hands. Gasps and moans escape her lips as he kisses her and his tongue invades her mouth. As his hand rubs against the damp fabric of her tight shorts, her back arches and her body trembles. Every now and then she tries to pull away to catch her breath, the sensation of the magic he was pulsing through her body and aphrodisiac she had been given were her extremely hot and driving her crazy.

Wait, what the hell? Was that... magic? Brian isn't quite sure what Zeddicus did to clear his head, but he appreciates it all the same, giving the apparently-an-actual-freaking-wizard a grateful nod. He doesn't miss the subtle hint that Zeddicus gives him, either, but how best to act on it? He takes a look around the room; everyone seems quite content with their current partners, and he isn't that much of a heel to step on people's parties without an invitation. Still, that does raise the question... Idly, he gets up and wanders towards the entrance to the snack bar to see if anyone outside might like to join in the "festivities."

@AirAllie14

StaffToffee: Toffee leans over Yukki, pushing herself down between her legs. One hand caresses her thigh while the other caresses her cheek. "You really quite cute Yukki. And seeing how turned on and willing you are...You'll have to forgive me. I might enjoy myself too much. But that's okay, right?" She leans in and starts kissing her neck again, every now and then licking and nibbling playfully. "You want more don't you? If so, I wanna hear you say it. Tell me to keep going."

@Peculiarity

StaffCherry: "Oh, I hope I didn't miss tonight's event!" Suddenly a cute, feminine looking boy rushes into the bar. He fairly small, so when he runs right into Brian, he just bounces off and nearly falls over before catching his balance.  "Hey, watch were your..." He suddenly notices that he ran into a guest. "I-I mean, I sorry about that."

He wore a big pair of goggles over his eyes. A skin tight, cropped, sleeveless,  black spandex top that showed off his midriff. And a pair of shorts that barely came down to his thighs. 

He grins wide and cutely while rubbing the back of his head, his hair was fairly long and came down to his neck and it was very unkempt. 

• Love 1