The Snack Bar

Ginger: She smiles at Tracy as her the number on the other end of her phone call picks up. She turns to the side and begins to talk. "Hey there cuteness, ow's going? - Good ta here! I got a special treat here waiting for ya the bar. You'll be a lot better at cheering him up than I am. - No no, don't worry about that. I'll- Now wait a minute and let me- Well yea, but I have- Yea he's right here in front of me. Now will you let me- Hello? Hello!?" She looks at the phone and sees the call ended and then put the phone back in her pocket with a sigh. "So eager. I knew he'd be excited, but not that excited." She turns back to Tracy. "Well, once our beloved diety's playdate gets here, we can go where ever you want." She winks at him.

Texas: She stands up and grabs her jacket off the back of her chair and slings it over her shoulder. "Judging from that call, we better skedaddle before trouble shows up. I'm not trying to let that boy rope me into any of his weirdness when he gets here." She rips her hat to Ginger and Tracy, her way of saying goodbye. Then she turns back to Amon. "I'm ready when you are."

• Like 1

When Amon stood and started to stroll toward the exit he looked back and gave a gesture to Tracy. The smaller white haired man shook his head and pointed a thumb toward Ginger, a nod coming from his larger friend as he approached Texas. With that out of the way, Amon opened the door to allow the lady out first then followed by into the harsh heat of the day. Exiting the safe coolness of the snack bar was close to a mistake aside from a visit to the beach, which no doubt given how the island and its weirdness functioned there was a lot of sunscreen, swimming, sports, ahd the cherry on top; sex. None of those were an issue however Amon wasn't the type to get all social with others like that... Except for the few times the Island Staff had "fun contests" at the Snack Bar. 

Hopping into the UTV, Amon kicked it up and waited for Texas to hop in. Once she did, he drove off on the empty path to the garage, on the way, asking, "How's Sweet Treat treating you? I know the place can be rough getting used to at first, especially with the assholes that tend to wash up here and the monsters."

16 hours ago, Lollipop said:

Ginger: She continues leaning on the bar, and as she does she stares into his eyes as she watches Tracy. She seemed as though she was studying him closely. "Tracey...I know I said this before, but your really cute. Have you really not been on a date here yet?"

@BladeRunner

Tracy was left on his lonesome when Amon and Texas left. Since day one he's been attached to his larger friend's hip, trying to get the shy little guy used to being in public and try fir several dates. Of course, Amons curse as a wingman was the fact that a lot of women laughed at both men at the realization that indeed, Amon really had a friend and that Tracy was scrawny looking more like a femboy than anything. They honestly thought Amon was talking himself up, that he was really the, "Shy," Friend that needed a boost in confidence, that was until they realized the truth of the matter. Tracy's low self-esteem always hung over his head and naturally he kept such things to himself, most chick's around here always thought he wasn't man enough... Save for the Sweet Treat Staff. 

Upon hearing Gingers words, Tracy's blush remained and may have gotten a but brighter too, nothing that the iced lemonade could fix at all. He said, "W-Well... Amon's been trying to help me in that regard, but a lot of women around the island think I'm too much a boy... No... It's been hard as of late to get a date, Amon said it's always a crapshoot with these things, chick's always want "rugged" men like Amon- Not that I envy him! He's really been trying to help me and all! I guess most ladies don't like... You know... Guys like me."

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Love 1

Ginger: "Sounds like you've had bad luck. Or at the very least if you wanted dates, you should have joined the hotel staff." She leans on the bar and stares off to the side. "The reason I asked about you being asked out, is because your type can honestly be very popular around here. Just look at Lolli."  She motions over to the barely conscious drunk sitting not to far from him. "...well usually he's in a lot better shape...but when he's his usual self, he's very popular. Tons of guest request his services and a large number are women." She looks at Tracy again with a bright smile. "Do you know why?" 

She leans in closer to him, her face only a few inches away from him now. Then she speaks before he has a chance to answer. "Because girls love cute things. You'd be surprised just how many guest would request you if you worked on the Hotel staff. People are a lot more honest about what they want behind closed doors."

@BladeRunner

• Love 1

spacer.png

"I... Really?" Tracy asked, then looking to Lollipop who was a little less enthusiastic to say the least. Tracy didn't realize how much the blonde looked a little more feminine just like himself, albeit the white haired fellow wasn't wearing his usual outfit, he was dressed more in a work uniform fron the day. In contrast Lollipop was more eye candy than he was... Maybe he shouldn't doubt his appearance so much? 

Maybe Tracy should work for the hotel staff for a change? It could warrant a good confidence boost albeit Ginger was already doing just that. With a smile, he said, "Thank you... I don't really get much for compliments. I guess that's something I'll look into, I really wanna continue to work with John but I don't want to hurt his feelings if I change positions... I could definitely try hotel work."

• Love 1

Ginger: "Friendships are important.  Hotel staff just get the most request. But you could still continue to work with Amon, if taking request from guest is what you looking to experience. You just have you name added to the Staff Request Book for the guest. That How some of the non Hotel Staff get request from guest. Even popular staff like-" 

Cherrybomb: Suddenly the door swings open almost on cue, interrupting Ginger. The very person she was about to mention stepping in a huff. "I'm here! Lolli~! Where's my favorite playmate, Ginger?" 

Lollipop: His head shoots up a panicked look on his face. "That voice! Ginger did you..." He looks over his shoulder and sees a streak of bright color and making it's way to the bar. He then turns back to Ginger concerned. "Y-you called Cherry!?"

Ginger: "You can thank me later. We weren't expecting Mint to be gone this long, and he'll be a lot better at getting you in a good mood than I will, so things on the island stop acting weird. I'll explain to Mint when she gets back finallly." She smiles at Cherry as he darts up to the Bar and immediately wraps his arms around Lolli from behind. 

Cherrybomb: "Lolli~! Don't you worry! I'll Cheer you up in no time! We're allowed to hang out again! Did you miss me?" Cherry had messy, colorful, dyed hair, and wore clothes that showed off his figure.  He, like Lolli, had a very cute effeminate appearance that could make people think he were a girl. He continued to lovingly hug a nervous and surprised Lolli.

Ginger: She turned her focus back to Tracy. "That's our cue. Give me a sec to get my stuff make sure Cinna in the kitchen is gonna be fine. Then we can go do what ever you want." She gives him a wink. "Make sure you pick something fun." With that she steps away from the bar. "Oh, and Cherry's a troublemaker so try not let him talk you into anything. I'll be right back."

@BladeRunner

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Hm... Maybe I can get John involved too? I know he isn't the best at socializing but maybe it could help his sharp edges. Thank you, Ginger." Tracy says with a genuine not-so shy smile. So this was what a confidence boost felt like? This is something he could get behind- 

"I'm here! Lolli~! Where's my favorite playmate, Ginger?" 

Who was that, Tracy wondered. He looked to an individual who was feminine looking, another man like himself and Lollipop. There was a raised brow and the internal question if this was what Tracy looked like, and with no negativity he could definitely say that Cherrybomb was stunning to look at. This was someone who had taste... Only if Tracy was still into guys he'd definitely- 

"That's our cue. Give me a sec to get my stuff make sure Cinna in the kitchen is gonna be fine. Then we can go do what ever you want. Oh, and Cherry's a troublemaker so try not let him talk you into anything. I'll be right back." Ginger said as she takes off quickly to grab something. Tracy for his part takes an empty to-go box and slides the 3/4ths portion of hid food into it. He quickly finished off the remaining lemonade and stands up, waiting for Ginger, of course he watched Cherrybomb and Lollipop from his peripheral just to see what would happen. 

• Love 1