Softly Sliding Into Ecchi Dreams

Greetings Dreamers! My  name is Soft Stroke, and yes, that name means exactly what you think it does!

I actually managed to forget to write a small introduction thread! Allow me to do so here. For those of you that are interested, Soft Stroke is the name of an MLP OC that I created nearly 6 years ago, and over time he has become my primary femboy avatar that I use to represent myself online. My two favorite colors are fusha and sky blue, which make up his primary color scheme. I have many pictures of him over years of commissions and gifts, and am always happy to share!

A few things about me!

1. I am not new to RPing! In fact I have been doing so since I was 13. I started doing it by writing a story back and forth with a friend on the ride to school, and once she introduced me to a small RP site that sadly no longer exists, I became addicted. Over time I have written more and more to the point where going days without writing at least one post is seen as a rather confusing one to me, personally.
  2. I write fanfiction! I currently am working on a massive passion project called Enter the Ninjaverse, an Into the Spiderverse inspired story for Ninjago, as well as a smaller story called Autobiography of a Legend, also set in Ninjago.
  3. I LOVE anime. When I arrived at college a few years ago, I had seen Soul Eater and Madoka Magica (my absolute favorite) and joined the on-campus club at random. Once I did, I was given nearly 50 anime to watch, and after plowing through them all, I was addicted. My personal favorites Madoka,  Re: Creators, A Certain Scientific Railgun S, Soul Eater, The Ancient Magus Bride, Kobayashi-San's Dragon Maid, High School DxD, Rosario + Vampire Capu2, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo!
  4. Other fandoms I am apart of would be Doctor Who, The Legend of Zelda, Ninjago, ATLA, Gravity Falls  Undertale and Deltarune, MLP and Steven Universe!
  5. I collect Lego very avidly. Ninjago is my pride and job and I am working towards a full collection of every set released, polybags and exclusive figures included. Bionicle is another theme I one day wish to fully own. Any Original IP from Lego I also collect, with my two current favorites being Ultra Agents and Galaxy Squad.
  6. My gaming career is... interesting. I had a Wii back in the day but that broke. Lego Dimensions was the only reason I really stuck with the XBox 360. For Christmas 2018 I was given a Switch with BoTW and Odyssey. After buying Dust: An Elyssian Tale and Muse Dash, I became addicted to the thing. I have not experienced Joycon Drift, here's to hoping I don't in full! In terms of my favorite game, Hollow Knight is currently up there, along with Twilight Princess.
  7. The Largest Lego set I own are two that were meant to add together: Ninjago City and Ninjago City Docks. Combined, they were $550 bucks, which is bigger than the Death Star in piece count, price and size! They are my pride and joy because of this.
  8. Dragons are best creatures.
  9. I am a Brony! I became one around the start of Season 4. I binged the series and started a Brony Club specifically in my High School to bring together any other friends. We watched all of Season 4 in that club before the teacher eventually had to leave us. Soft Stroke is a unicorn MLP OC!
  10. I needed a number 10, so please, use wall strips to hang up framed prints. I tried using tack at one point and Bill Cipher crashed into my floor in the middle of the night and terrified me.

That's all I have to say! In my signature you can find my Bulletin Board post and my Prefences sheet! Thank you for reading this far if you have!

~SS

spacer.png

(A commission from a friend!)

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here with us. I can already tell we're going to get along fine because you have the right idea. Dragons are the best xP

I've got Dust: An Elyssian Tale, but I haven't actually played it yet. My brother bought it for me a while ago, but it's on my list of games to play. I don't play as much as I might want. I've either got RL stuff going on, or I'm busy doing roleplay stuff. But I will get to it... eventually. Most likely when I really fancy playing it. 

I would also say "Ah! Another Doctor Who Fan!" but I've found the more recent Doctor Who episodes to be pretty lackluster. I'm more of a fan of the David Tennant days. Then of course Tom Baker. He's the best Doctor xP I actually have a teddy bear that was bought for me years ago, that has a scarf a little similar to his. So I call him 'Baker Bear' lol Shame his episodes are pretty dated, but I guess that's to be expected.

I'm not an anime or MLP fan, so I can't really comment too much. I think the most recent manga I read, was O-Parts Hunter. They were apparently going to make it into an anime, but as far as I know, that hasn't happened.

Anyway! Welcome again! If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff! We're the ones with purple names X3

• 1 month later...

Archived