Sweet Treat Beach

She never saw beach yet an image of a girl playing around the sands fill her mind. "so i did visit this kind of place once..." she said as her iron boots hit the soft sands. Her cane rendered useless as its weight make it sink on the white sands. Still, she walk forward until her boots finally stroked by the beach water. The salt water smell fill her nose as she look down to the beach water. "i used to be here...have fun and everything" she mutter as she thread the white sands further. The clear sky and gentle breeze playing around her long coat somewhat bring smile to her face. "father..." she mumble as she walk "i wonder if i can be that happy like that girl..." she said referring to the daughter of doll maker aka her father. After hours threading the beach, she stop when she reach the border. "i already promise not to enter forest...a promise must be fulfilled like code of Audia Knighthood" she said as she walk back. "i wonder if i can swim..." she thought.

Sitting on beach chair not very far from where she came from, an image once again flash before her eyes. Seeing the girl playing around the water and splashing, she look at the man who hold the music box. "what...is that?" she mutter as the image cut out. "..." she fell silence before stand up "oh well...i guess i don't see any lead about father here. won't stop me from another try though...father" she thought as she once again walk back to the hotel.

(MC has left the beach and heading back to hotel)

• 2 weeks later...

Hitomi made her way to the beach in a glamorous fashion, her full G-cup breasts and bubble butt out on display in a skimpy bikini that left nothing to the imagination.  She strode with confidence making all eyes turn towards the beautiful woman.  She knew she was hot shit and was sure to make a show of it.  Once In a good spot underneath some shade with a glorious view, Hitomi settled into a beach chair and began slathering creamy white sunblock on her supple body.

Riding a wave he washed up on the beach soaked as he stood up looking over the beach, noticing the extremely sexy Hitomi on the beach in her skimpy bikini.  He could barely keep himself from staring at her lovely form, he shook himself free of some of the water clinging to him.

"Where the hell am I."  He muttered mostly to himself as he took off his floral shirt wringing it out as he walked across the beach, contemplating heading over to the sun bathing beauty to try to get a lay of the land.

She raised her sunglasses to peer over at the approaching man who seemed to just come out of the ocean.  Weird.  Regardless, she went about her business, spreading the sunblock along her smooth skin.  She ran her hands along her full cleavage, her breasts gently bouncing as she moved.  She then attempted to reach her back, though only ending up leaving globs of sunblock on her shoulders.  “Darn thing...” She grumbled to herself.

His eyes watched as she coated her skin in the sun block, she was beautiful, but he had other things to take care of for the time being.  He noticed the hotel off the beach and headed that direction.

Max leave the beach and heads to the hotel.

Edited by PervertedDragon

Hello I arrive at the beach by being washed ashore from the waves, currently unconscious from the water in my lungs, while I stay unconscious I have nightmares about the creature that attacked our ship on that cold stormy night that sunk the ship, barely escaping from the monsters grip and having sand all over me from my clothes being wet. I currently am wearing a white tshirt that’s a little baggy on me and blue jean shorts with no shoes or anything else on

• Thanks 1

@Cuminside

Suddenly, the golden sunlight that Hitomi was bathed in turned to a shade of rosy pink, being filtered through the translucent form of a supple body that had walked up to her and currently stood over her. Flashing a wide smile an holding her arms behind her back cutely, Jelly the slime girl looked down at the busty human who struggled in applying the last of her sunblock. "Hey there gorgeous! Need any help with that?"

@Kittykitty23

From his watch tower, Fynn kept dutiful vigil over the waves. Most of the regular island goers knew how to handle the currents well, but the beach was a regular place for new arrivals to show up, and one could never be too careful with what state they arrived in. For a moment, he thought he might be needed when he saw a burly man wash up onto the sand, but before Fynn could even jump out of his seat the busines suit wearing gentleman picked himself up and started looking and moving around, orienting himself with the new locale. If the man was that well off, then Fynn didn't need to intervene. However, he barely had time to relax again that another body washed up onto the beachhead just a few meters away from the last, this one small and blonde, and definitely not responsive.

Springing into action, the shark boy jumped down from his post and raced across the sandy beach, skipping the baywatch-esque erotic slo-mo and making his way to the girl's side as quickly as possible. At least, he thought it was a girl. Getting to her side, he could definitely see the perk of her breasts showing through the drenched white shirt she wore, but there was also the unmistakable head of a small cock poking over the edge of her booty shorts. Blushing slightly at the display, Fynn nonetheless kept focus and kneeled down over her, putting his ear to her chest.

A heatbeat. It was faint but it was there. Hurriedly, he started giving her first air, placing his hands over her solar plexus and giving her chest compressions to try and pump the water out of her lungs. With the first couple strokes not seeming to get much response out of the comatose girl, Fynn pinched her nose and placed his mouth over hers, exhaling into her lungs to get her to cough out the water that was filling them, quickly returning to chest compressions in order to help the process along.

He hadn't lost a single beach goer since he started working here, and he wasn't about to change that today.

• 3 weeks later...

@Cuminside

StaffJelly: The animate pink glob fashioned in the shape of a woman smiled down as she saw Hitomi's magnificent breasts press up against her knees. Sliding effortlessly in between the human and the back of her beach chair, Jelly started massaging the cream into Hitomi's back and purred.

"So what's your name, Gorgeous?~ I keep a sharp eye out for every visitor that comes to my beach and I'd definitely remember a babe that's as squishy as I am in all the right spots showing herself off here before."

• 2 weeks later...

The sun shone in the sky while the turquoise waves crashed on the white sand. That island was a wonderful place for natural creature like her. Leaf had been on the island for only 24 hours. She preferred to stay away from the most crowded places and enjoy the unspoiled nature that surrounded her. For that occasion she had worn a bikini of leaves and had her hair done in two buns. She dived into the water and floated on the waves relaxing. She would have known new people and new places in that place.

• Love 1

@Tsuki
StaffFynn: Beside the nature elf, a shark's dorsal fin poked out from the waves and began circling her slowly. As it completed one rotation around the female, though, the owner turned himself around and revealed himself to be a humanoid, gray sharkkin male started coasting on his back, dressed only in tight swimming trunks

"Well hello there." greeted Fynn casually, enjoying one of his rare free swimming sessions away from the watch tower since it was a slow day on the beach. "I don't think I've seen you around here before. Elf?" he asked, noticing the pointed ears as he continued to circle around the woman with leisurely kicks of his webbed feet and swishes of his tail underwater. "Either way, I hope the waves are being kind to a beauty like you."

Edited by Buio

@Buio

A shark! Leaf had heard the creature approaching: 90% of people would have been frightened, what instead surprised her was the fact that she turned into a humanoid. What a strange creature ... "Hi. The waves have been very gentle and have rocked me so far. My name is Leaf, nice to meet you! I'm new, I got here yesterday. I was relaxing." she said looking at him. He had a strange and yet he swam with incredible grace.

Leaf was sure that place will be very interisting and fascinating. 

Edited by Tsuki

@Tsuki
StaffFynn: The shark boy stopped circling her and moved to simply start wading at her side, close enough that either could reach out and grab the other if they wished. The island was home to a vast array of creatures and peoples, but still it was something of a rarity to find someone who was so completely unafraid of him. It was refreshing, to be honest, so Fynn flashed her a happy toothy grin.

"Welcome to Sweet Treat Island then Leaf. My name's Fynn, and I work here as the resident lifeguard, though as you can tell I'm currently enjoying a break of sorts since the beach is relatively deserted at this hour.
Anyways, it's always nice to meet a new face around here. I hope you spend plenty of time here at the beach so we can get to know each other better. And since I'm staff here, don't hesitate to ask me for anything."

She was really beautiful the more he looked at her, and she had such a nice, floral scent coming off of her. Fynn was usually content staying up on his tower, but it had been a while since he'd gotten to really enjoy himself with a guest and this one was grabbing his attention more than most. That said, he didn't want to come off too strong and scare her off either. Even though people who came to the island usually only had sex on the brain, there was no guarantee that this elf girl didn't have a preference for other females after all.

"Thanks Fynn, you are the first person I meet on the island and you were really very kind. Life in this place must be fun. Actually...ehm I know why people come here ... sincerely I would like to have more confidence in myself, it's a challenge and moreover I couldn't resist the call of nature that characterizes the island. I hope to find other small corners like this, without too many people to relax in ... oh how rude I'm obviously if you want to keep me company I would be honored. I guess the lifeguard job gives little free time and in the crowd you too sometimes want to escape and enjoy the sea in your original form. Sorry I always talk too much! " she realized that he had made a monologue and blushed ... every time she was embarrassed she gave off even more perfume, if only she could stop looking like a deodorant as people had often called her.

@Tsuki

StaffFynn: Chuckling lightly at how cute the elf girl was being, the shark boy suddenly dove under the water and swam away quickly. Circling around her underneath the waves and out of sight, he quickly showed up again directly behind her, coming up from behind and suddenly groping her through her leaf bikini.

"Well miss Leaf, if you ask me you have absolutely no reason to lack confidence in the least. There are many beautiful women on this island, but I have to admit that you are especially cute and have a body I just want to touch all over." while he didn't start grinding against her or anything, he could definitely feel his swimming trunks get tighter as his twin cocks started getting excited, and the sweet scent coming off of her was only intensifying that fact. "Besides~ You smell really, really good~"

Edited by Buio

Sean emerged from the other side of the new cave he discovered in his park and found himself on... A beach? He racked his brain trying to think if he could have possibly missed this place, then he turned around. The cave he had just emerged from was gone. He took off his park ranger's hat and simply said, "What the fuck." He looked around and saw several well proportioned ladies, but everyone on the beach was occupied. He stood there, scratching his head. He was mystified as to where he was. He looked around and saw a building. He decided to go there. 

Edited by Florbus
Changing my plot

@Buio

Leaf felt Fynn touch her through her leafy bikini. She blushed violently and gave off a perfume equal to a flowery spring field. "Fynn" the voice trembled "I'm not used to this kind of attention. I'm what the boys call inexperienced." The last syllables came out sighing slightly. It was the first time she had felt a man's hands on her body. The bursts ran down her spine. A strange sensation made its way inside her belly, as if a core had suddenly melted releasing a strong fluid heat. Suddenly she found herself wet.

@Tsuki

The aromatic burst was like being downwind of a field of flowers in full bloom, but somehow better since Fynn din't even usually care that much for the scent of flowers but found himself absolutely loving the smell coming off of leaf. Was she mixing in some pheromones in that scent? Well whatever, he didn't care, she was just too cute. the way she blushed and spoke just made him want her more. Slipping one hand under her bikini he started lightly twisting her stiff nipple and purred into her ear. 

"That's fine by me Leaf~ Staff here are trained to service any type of guest that comes to the resort. If you're fine with having someone like me, I'd be more than happy to teach you the ways of our island."

This girl was really waking him up, but he knew and respected the rules of the island, and knew that his look could be a bit... 'much' for some people. He wouldn't do more to her unless he had her consent to continue, and worst case scenario he'd be able to relieve some stress with Jelly. Still though, the elf girl was something else entirely. She looked, felt, and smelled so good, he really hoped she would be interested in him too.

"Fynn" moaned the elf. The twisting of her nipples caused a tingling sensation that ran down her belly to the center of her pleasure: the clit. With each twist her body arched towards Fynn's hands and she could not stop the moans. Leaf turned to look at Fynn, trying to understand what he was hiding in those black irises: lust or tenderness, passion or instinct. Probably everything. Leaf could not resist and, despite the embarrassment, reached out and caressed him on the face. The hand tickled his silky skin. "Fynn, can we go to a more isolated place, away from prying eyes?"

@Tsuki
He flashed her a toothy grin at her request and nodded. "I know the perfect place. Just, take a deep breath." Saying this, he wrapped his arms around her midsection and pulled her backwards under the waves, starting to kick with his feet and undulate his tail in powerful strokes as he pulled her through the water and around the rocky edge of the beachfront. He kept his eye on the young elven woman as he swam, ready to pull back up above the waterline if she at any point seemed to be running out of air. Thankfully however she seemed to be doing just fine as they swam so he simply hurried them as quickly as he could into a coral-covered tunnel hidden beneath the waves. 

Being rather small, the tunnel quickly opened up into a larger pool. Bringing the two of them back up towards the surface, Fynn revealed the new location to be a separate part of the beachfront that was entirely isolated by tall rock face, the only easy access being the tunnel they'd just used. Upon the sandy bank there was a woven straw mat laid out with a couple of bottles of liquor strewn about, making it rather evident that this was far from Fynn's first time utilizing this little alcove. Pulling her towards the sandy beach, Fynn smiled at the beautiful elf in his grasp. 

"Here we are miss Leaf. My own little private sanctum for whenever i want to get away from the crowds. I think you'll find this place to be sufficiently secluded from prying eyes, yes?"

Edited by Buio

Fortunately the elf had the oxygen plant with her: being able to go underwater she was able to observe a wonderful underwater landscape. The girl felt a strong attraction towards the shark man: as if something primitive and instinctive had taken hold of her for the first time in her life. He had been very good at wooing her and naively she had let herself be pampered by her words - and by his hands! - she thought remembering the pleasant electric sensation that she had felt running under her skin. While thinking about all this she started walking on the white beach that decorated the natural swimming pool. "It's a beautiful place, Fynn. Definitely a secluded place, I had a very similar place in my forest. However, I cleaned it after being there ... even if alone." Obviously the reference was to the bottles of alcohol and the mat. Leaf understood where Fynn had taken her: she was inexperienced, not stupid. The girl looked him in the eyes: the red cheeks, not from the embarrassment and the absence of the perfume that had intoxicated the shark, would have made the man understand in what position he was. 

Edited by Tsuki

Fynn chuckled at her statement and scratched the back of his head. "Haha, yeah, sorry if you mind the bottles. I hardly ever bring anyone here so I've let it become a bit 'personalized' to my use when relaxing."

While he said this, he could easily tell from her expression that the slight discord was by no means a deal breaker for the girl. The excited look in her eyes and blush across her face was invitation enough for him to get started on what they'd come here for. Thus, the sharkkin man walked forward with a small smile and slipped his hand around the small of her back, pulling her close and finally letting her get a proper feel of the bulge she was causing in the front of his swimming trunks. "I do hope you can forgive me~" he purred out coyly before leaning in and placing his lips on hers.

She tasted nearly as good as she smelled, and the feel of her soft skin under his digits was like silk. She was really waking up his desire and he hoped she'd be able to handle him when he let loose.

Lust. Leaf knew the meaning of this word but had never experienced it until then. Fynn, his animal features, instinctive gestures and pitch black irises were making her excited. When he hugged her, she only had time to murmur:

"Fynn I'm not stupid, here you bring the bitches to fuck."

Then she welcomed the kiss that the shark man placed on her lips. At first it was sweet, after which she slipped her tongue into his mouth and a moan escaped her. The two tongues started an intense and wet dance, which corrupted the senses and left you breathless. Leaf felt Fynn's cock push against her belly. The heat began to flow into her veins and began to emit typical pheromones of elf species.

The elf girl broke away from the man and murmured:

"Fynn. Take me."

Edited by Tsuki

@Tsuki (btw, added a better resolution picture for Fynn in the staff info section, so you can better make out his eyes now. He's actually got more pinkish irises 🙂 )

Internally, he chuckled somewhat at her statement. He was a bit sad that she thought he was trying to fool her, but more than anything he was surprised to hear that his personal little retreat gave off that kind of impression. Maybe he really would need to spend more time keeping it orderly. Or would that just make it look more prepared?

Either way, from how she was kissing him back and leaning into his touch, she certainly didn't seem to mind what she assumed the private beach corner to be for. And the way she then pulled back and demanded him? He'd have obeyed in an instant even without smelling that sweet scent coming off her again.

He suddenly picked her up off her feet and pulled her into another hungry kiss as he walked her over to the straw mat. Placing her down gently, he pushed her over onto her back and took both of her wrists in his hands, pinning them above her head as he kept kissing her deep and sensually. He wasn't going to tie her up or restrain her unless she asked for it, but he did like to show his power over his partner when he got hot and bothered like this. And boy was he hot and bothered. His twin cocks were completely rigid now and poking out from the top of his spandex swimming trunks, and he could not resist from grinding against her with burning desire.

He would take her as she requested, but... Well, as turned on as he was, he still didn't forget the few times that girls had seen his equipment and been weirded out by the presence of two cocks instead of one (clearly not everyone was familiar with shark anatomy) and that had spelled a premature end to his night of fun. So he was going to give her some time to put together what she was in store for if she really wanted to go all the way with him before rushing to strip down and fuck.

Freeing up her lips, he moved his hungry kisses to her neck and pulled his hands away from her arms, using one to support himself while the other pulled her skimpy bikini top away to expose her amazing breasts and grope them freely. With her able to feel his members pressing up against her, if she wanted to stop now she would be free to voice as much and he wouldn't protest. If she was into it, though, he was very much ready to move onto the next part and strip her bare.