Sweet Treat Beach

Deep and intense kisses made her dizzy. For a moment Leaf expected to be caught and forcefully slammed on the sand. He expected something more animalistic and instinctive from Fynn: but it didn't come. She didn't understand immediately, but then feeling the man's grinding cock against her she understood. The anatomy of the sharks was particular: he had studied biology well. Was it a problem for him? "Are you worried about your appearance Fynn?" she said sliding a hand down his chest and reaching for a cock between her fingers. He stroked and massaged him and then devoted himself to the other. Carried by the lust that was taking possession of her, I looked at the shark man and said: "I have enough holes to take care of both, don't be afraid. You can be yourself and do what you want with me". After that she go back to kiss and moan.

Okay, well, she was insanely hot, and he was bout ready to lose control. When she banished his last worries, his hand flew down to her leaf bikini bottom and, practically effortlessly, tore it off entirely and tossed it aside. He pushed himself up off of her quickly and smiled down at her as he pulled down his trunks and kicked them off entirely, standing naked in front of the elf with his two cocks at full attention. The way he grinned down at her made it evident that he was more than ready to 'devour' her now.

"Make sure that you don't regret what you just said Leaf~ With me being your first experience, you might just find yourself not able to properly enjoy any other man after."

He fell down onto her again, catching himself on the mat beneath her and taking her into another lustful kiss, sliding his tongue into her mouth while he pushed his hips between her legs and started grinding his lower cock against her slick pussy lips. That said, he was in no mood to tease either himself or her for very long. He quickly angled himself downwards slightly, and slid his lower cock into her pussy while his upper one rubbed up against her clit. He would give her both at the same time soon enough, but seeing as she was a virgin he would get her used to one hole at a time first.

Still, that was about the only level of restraint he retained. Her insides were fucking amazing. He was no virgin himself, certainly, but he could tell now why humans tended to speak so highly of elves as sexual partners. She was perfectly tight and slick, and in spite of being inexperienced he felt practically no resistance as he slipped in all the way. He wasted no time pulling back and starting to thrust in repeatedly, craving her body more and more as he went along.

With that kiss he was devouring her.

Leaf felt the pleasure running through his veins, anticipating the embrace  that would come shortly thereafter.

She knew that female elves with the right partner became extremely lusty. She gave off aphrodisiac floral pheromones that clouded both of them mind. She felt unrecognizable: the words she had whispered were unfamiliar to her, yet she wanted to give herself to him completely. She felt a physical need for it.

The girl responded to the kiss, making it even deeper and more wet. 

Shefelt Fynn tear the costume: she naturally spread her legs as soon as she sensed the presence of the two members against her cunt. The shark wasted no time: he penetrated her finding the resistance that a hot knife finds in butter.

Her pussy was completely drenched, it was for this reason that she felt no pain.

Leaf wrapped his legs and arms around the man, tilted his head and from his mouth a series of moans began to come out suffocated by voracious kisses.

"I won't regret it. Fynn. Give me everything you can." whispered at Fynn ear bite the lobe a little. 

• Love 1

She was perfect. It was so damn intense. The feeling of her insides was like hot magma threatening to melt him with pleasure. The sound of her moaning and her words caressed his ears like satin. The scent of her pheromone-laden aroma tingled his brain and nearly drew him into a haze. Most of all though, the grip of her arms and legs wrapped around him was... some of the most welcoming he'd ever felt.

He had been craved, before, certainly. While some of the women on this island had been scared off by his odd appearance, kink was more common than not on this resort, so more than a few of his partners were very much excited at the prospect of getting a taste of what he could give. This was slightly different though. Maybe it was because he was her first, but the way she clung to him made him feel like she didn't ever want to let go. It made him crave her all the more. It made his heart race for her all the more.

His hips rocked back and forth harder, faster. Her pussy was made to squelch and sop as his one cock drilled into her and his other continued to rub up and down her slit, teasing her sensitive clit. As she nibbled at the lower part of his pointed ears, he panted and moaned for her. "Oh, Leaf~ Damn you're good~"

"Fynn" whispered the young elf.

The shark's thrusts had become drier and more intense.

She was melting.

Her lower abdomen was literally on fire. With each hit, heat waves crashed down her uterus.

The walls of her pussy wrapped around the flesh rod like the coils of a snake, contracting as if they wanted to milk the young man's cock.

The contractions of her internal muscles were progressive and intense.

The second cock was stroking her tender and sensitive flesh at the entrance of her cunt.

Leaf moaned loudly.

"Fynn" repeated his name like a litany.

Her body arched and welcomed, inside and out, was opening it to the last centimeter.

When Fynn knocked on her womb door she clenched her teeth and buried her nails in his back.

He screamed with pleasure.

"Deeper, deeper, deeper" she repeated.

The embrace was becoming animalistic and the perfume had removed both inhibitory brakes.

"I want to be filled in every single Fynn orifice. My pussy, my ass and finally your tongue in my mouth. I want you to mark me inside. I want to remember only your shape."

The last word came out sharp and followed by a long moan.

She was falling: her orgasm had taken her by surprise. It contracted and twisted, convulsively pushing its pelvis against Fynn's one.

Edited by Tsuki
  • Love 1

Every time she called out his name, he went faster. 

When he felt her nails dig into his back, begging for more, he went harder.

As her pheromones lured them to lose themselves in lust and craving, he gave in willingly.

When her bucking hips shifted underneath him at just the right angle for him to bury himself entirely and start knocking at her womb, making her scream pleasurably and beg for his deepest thrusts, he could have sworn his cock was feeling more rigid and swollen that it had ever been before as he desired nothing more than to give her everything she was pleading for.

His instincts were fully awoken, and he wasn't going to let her go until he'd devoured her completely. He was in his frenzy now, and it felt more heavenly than he could ever remember it getting.

He didn't reply when she spoke. He just kept fucking her roughly, dominatingly; taking her for himself through her words, through her moans, and through the clenching orgasm that had her convulsing and milking him for his seed. But even as she began coming down from her intense climax, he wasn't done with the virgin. Her whole body would be his.

As soon as her breath came back to her in ragged, panting moans, he pulled away from her and slipped out of her hole. That said, she would hardly have time to feel the disappointment of being vacant before feeling him take her by her ankles and pulling her limber legs up over her head, making her display both of her quivering holes to him.

He wasted no time in getting back down on top of her. His lower cock, completely slicked up with her nectar, slipped into her puckered ass while simultaneously the upper member that had been teasing her clit now filled her still sensitive cunt. He didn't, couldn't go slowly. Not with how much she made him want her. No, he slid himself into both of her holes completely to the base with one single thrust of his hips, and then muffled out her whining moans with another deep kiss. Immediately he began rocking his hips back and forth in their mating press, scraping all of her insides with his rigid, twitching tools. While his tongue dominated her mouth, one of his hands groped her breast and puled at her nipple to make her moan more, squeeze more, and to just feel more of her body.

He was known to kind of lose control normally when he got physical with someone. But this elf girl? Maybe it was just the scent she was giving off, but he couldn't remember ever feeling the need to fill up a woman with his seed more than he felt it now. Not that his mental capacities were all there right now either way.

She wanted to be completely devoured by that marine creature.

Immediately after the orgasm she had no time to catch her breath.

Luckily she was so excited that she was soaked with pussy juice when Fynn decided to impale her.

SHe felt the shark's cock voraciously press on her asshole.

Her muscles gave way too easily, but the burning sensation was quick to pass.

The large, hot rod was buried in its delicate meats.

The shark didn't even give her time to recover from the invasion that had already taken possession of her hot and extremely sensitive pussy.

Her nipples pinched and pulled, with two big hot dicks buried in her limbs: Leaf could have gone mad.

All she could do was wrap Fynn's cocks inside his hot and voluptuous turns of muscle.

The shark began to piston her with all the strength he had in his body.

The woman arched in a voiceless scream: only muffled moans came from her mouth.

Breathing was difficult for her: she began to gasp under the thrusts of the animal's loins.

The scent that enveloped them became even stronger and the senses let themselves go to an unbridled lust.

The absence of words if not animal sounds and moans made the embrace even more profound.

The girl felt her belly melt, as if it were magmatic liquid.

They were bodies that united in an instinctive and ancient dance, both tending to a carnal pleasure that transcended the bodies themselves.

"Deeper. Reach my deepest parts and mark them with your seed. I want to be filled with your cream, I want your semen to overflow from both my holes" she whispered in Fynn's ear.

• Love 1

He was way beyond the point of responding with words now, but when she asked him for more, deeper, and to cum inside, he was more than happy to oblige. 

Pulling away from her for just a moment, the muscular, glistening sea dweller propped himself up on his knees and then took hold of her hips, effortlessly lifting her up an letting her legs rest on his shoulder as he slid himself back into both of her holes and began anticlimactically drilling her into the mat beneath them, holding her lower body in the air in front of him as he slammed his hips in and out of her audibly as he worked himself closer, closer, closer. Feeling the pressure build to the ultimate point in his loins. he was going to make her his. He was going to breed her. He was... going to...!

With a heavy grunt he buried himself inside her and held himself there, pulling back on her hips hard as he spilled forth thick, heavy ropes of his cum into her, filling up both her ass and pussy at the same time with his sticky warmth. He groaned out in a desperate release, feeling pleasure and satisfaction wash over him as he kept twitching and pumping out more. Holy shit, he didn't think he'd ever cum this hard before. Was this because of that scent she was releasing?

He held her until he was done, and then, a few seconds more as he panted deeply and gathered his breath and his senses again. Then, he slid out of her and gently placed her back down, leaning over the elf and kissing her softly.

"You're honestly... amazing Miss Leaf... I hope it wasn't too much for your first time." he said, the fact that he was a staff member of Sweet Treat Island and no just doing this for his own satisfaction suddenly coming back o him.

This girl had really gotten him to go crazy for her just now. He wasn't too sure he disliked it either.

Leaf felt his body soft as butter. The pressing pushes were taking her to the brink of yet another orgasm: if that was sex she would have liked to go on forever ... with Fynn.

She felt the shark come out and then sink back into her after spreading her legs.

In a moment of pure pleasure the young girl's mind was overwhelmed by a pure luxurious and animal instinct.

The woman began to meet the young man's pushes in a rhythmic and constant way.

Her inner muscles contracted in an increasingly tight dance, until they fell into the void together.

The moans became cries and in the cave only the name of the shark could be heard echoing between the walls, while he filled his belly with warm cum.

She felt branded, as if her body had been shaped by those organs.

She was catching her breath when Fynn pulled away from her.

The elf groaned in detachment and was unable to hold all the seed of the young man who went to form a small creamy puddle between her legs.

She stared at the sky, while a pleasant lavender aroma spread in the air.

"Is this your job Fynn?" she look at him with eyes still shiny with excitement and purple cheeks.

• Love 1

The question kind of caught him off guard, and he could feel himself blush slightly. Of course it was his job, staff members were expected to service any guest who requested them as long as they respected the island rues and they weren't required to do some other higher administrative task. 

But that, right now, hadn't been just his job. He didn't know exactly what it was. He told himself that her scent had to be affecting him somehow. But either way he just didn't want her to get the idea that she was just another service or conquest for him. 

She was really quite pretty, especially those sparkling eyes of hers.

"Well, uhm.. yeah, I mean." he looked away reflexively, trying to sort his thoughts. "... You were wrong, you know. About this place." he said, not entirely sure why he was switching the conversation. "This little corner, it's my private getaway. I actually do spend most of my time here alone, just relaxing. I mean, yeah, I've brought others here before but..."

Damn, what was he even saying at this point? "I just mean that it's not just anyone I let in here to share that relaxation time with me. And it's really not where i just 'bring bitches to fuck'. So... I guess what I want to say is you're welcome here any time, whatever you want to do. And, I mean, you can ask for my services any time, even if you just want me to show you around the island. The sea's been calm lately, so Jelly can handle lifeguard duty if I just give her some warning."

Gods, did he really get a crush on this girl he'd just met? And if he did, was that really his best attempt at asking someone out on a date? What was he doing?

True, it wasn't like there were explicit rules against staff dating guests, but showing favouritism wasn't encouraged either. He kept telling himself this just had to be an effect of the scent she was giving off. When they got some distance between them, he'd probably go right back to his calm and composed self. But still, he didn't feel in a rush to go anywhere away from her right now, even if he found it a bit hard to look directly at the beautiful elf.

The scent was slowly fading as Leaf's heart was returning to its normal beat. She was relaxed even though she didn't understand Fynn's speech well.

"You look confused. Are you sure you're feeling well and not having a drop in energy?"

The elf laughed, she was sure he would understand what he was referring to.

The young woman did not know how to take what the shark had said.

"Would you mind if I came here? I mean, I'm not a very social type, I love being in the middle of nature and studying it calmly. This is a beautiful place and I noticed that there is a lot to observe underwater. I wish I could come here if it doesn't bother you. Of course I will go when you bring guests. "

The girl got up. She felt slightly numb but nothing she couldn't deal with.

"I can send you a dandelion with a message attached, to create less problems for you."

Completely naked, she turned her back on Fynn, waving her pearly hips slightly as she walked towards the water. She was not aware of her beauty. As she walked, Leaf realized that something was going down her inner thigh. A white drop stained with red settled on the sand. The elf flushed violently. She went to the body of water and immersed herself.

"I accept the invitation. I mean when you have time you can show me other places like these, maybe places you haven't shown to others."

• Love 1

Fynn looked away slightly embarrassed when she teased him for his incoherence.

"Yeah, like I said, you can come here whenever." Then after a slight moment of consideration. "Though yeah, I wouldn't mind your dandelion messages"

He wanted to tell her she could come here just whenever and leave it at that, but he was still staff after all. If anyone on the beach ever requested some privacy with him, this would be the best place to go unless they wanted t take him back to their room. He didn't expect it to happen often, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

He looked at her beautiful nude form when she walked over to the water, thinking about what they'd just done and... craving even more of her. But when she said she wanted him to show her around, he found the request impossible to refuse.

Standing up, he walked over to her, not bothering to cover himself up either. "If you want, I can show you now. You said you can breathe underwater thanks to some plant, right? There are some really pretty corals and schools of fish down there that I don't really get to show anyone else. I think you'd like them."

Leaf listened to Fynn's answer and understood that it had put him in difficulty ... probably for his job.

"Sorry Fynn," she replied embarrassed. "Don't worry maybe I'll create a room."

Being a free spirit she had never found herself having to look for a room, it would have been a new experience too.

The girl was relaxing, floating naked on the water.

"Thanks Fynn, I think I will accept your invitation. Shall we go?" that said, she immersed herself in the hope that the shark would follow her.

Immersing himself after her, the sharkkin man swam up behind the beautiful elf and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her nude form close against his before he started to propel them with his feet and tail. He was entirely confident that the elf would be able to swim by herself, of course, but that wasn't the point. Since he would be showing her around anyways, he wanted to keep her close and feel her warmth as they swam through the tropical waters. He got the feeling she enjoyed his company too, so he figured she wouldn't mind being guided like that, and he'd of course let go if she made any indication to the contrary.

Feeling his members press up against her ass of course made him crave for more of what they had started on the beach, but he'd said he would show her around and intended to keep that promise. The first place he took her to was out to the coral reef that surrounded the shallow waters of the isle. Like an underwater meadow, the tropical reefs seemed to be in a constant state of multicoloured bloom, and families of smaller, brightly coloured fish seemed like analogues to honey bees as they zipped around and between the flares of bright yellow, striking red, soft pink and cyan blue. Sea anemones undulated gently as the waves around them rocked them back and forth, and before the elf it was perfectly evident how the aquatic ecosystem thrived with unimpeded virility around this magical paradise.

Leaf felt the warmth of Fynn's body envelop her like the coils of a snake.

The elf relaxed by leaning on the young shark's chest as he led her to explore the wonders of the reef.

The girl was breathless: wherever she turned it was color and life.

The corals of a thousand colors grew luxuriantly while in their shadow chases fishes of many colors.

Among the white anemones she saw a family of clownfish.

She indicated to Fynn everything she saw with joy in her eyes.

An octopus was hunting on a rock, while a hermit crab had just appropriated a new shell.

Suddenly the light above them darkened, she raised her head worried and saw a giant manta ray passing over their heads.

Leaf realized she was exaggerating when she hugged Fynn into a rather tight hug: the shark nearly choked between her busty breasts.

Suddenly the girl motioned to move upward.

As a good lifeguard Fynn brought her back to where she could breathe.

It was not the starting point but rather a small cave where the water was transparent and reflected a sparkling blue light.

Leaf needed to change his seaweed leaf.

"Wow Fynn was wonderful! It's wonderful! Promise me you will show me all this places underwater and on land."

The young elf jumped around his neck and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Thanks," she whispered.

Edited by Tsuki
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Amante was conscious of movement, something shifting her body forward and back, forward and back, a gentle rocking motion that seemed almost comforting. It was as if she were dreaming of a comfortable place to rest, someplace warm and... wet? She was soaked, practically water-logged. Her legs felt heavy. She couldn't even move them. Now that she realized it, her arms felt heavy, too. She was so heavy, so tired, so... 

She coughed. She hacked. She pushed herself up on weary arms, fingers sinking into wet sand, water sputtering from her mouth, hair hanging wet in her face, filled with seaweed and coarse sand, her entire body coated in tiny granules of grit, wet things clinging to her body, more seaweed? Another wave splashed up over her face, filling her mouth with more salty water. It made her cough more, her lungs still trying to work as saltwater shot into her mouth, out her nose, filling her existence with its stinging presence.

She crawled a few short yards up the beach and then collapsed, naked and barely conscious. Where was she? Why was she still alive?

• Love 2

@Tsuki

StaffFynn: This was... nice. New and strange but... nice.

Hookups were kind of a matter of course on Sweet Treat, everyone on the island having some sort of heightened libido and rarely any sort of reservation about expressing it and experimenting with it. He'd made friends in his time working here, both among the staff and some guests, just about every one of them he'd gotten to know physically either before or after the fact.

However, he realized this was the first time he'd gone on something that could be called a date, even if there was no official statement of such. At least, he didn't know what else to call spending time with someone that he liked so much, equally finding himself enjoying the platonic time spent in their company while simultaneously craving more physicality with them in the back of his mind. Okay, maybe a bit more than the back of his mind when she grabbed him and stuffed his face in between her breasts. 

He supposed that the swim helped clear something up at least. While sharks like him did have an acute sense of smell underwater to help them locate prey, smelling above and below water didn't exactly work the same way and felt practically like two different senses to him. The smell of blood through air was coppery and thick, but the smell of blood in the water was sweet and sharp to him—tingling the back of his mind with excitement as it stimulated his predatory instincts. Thus, from being so close to Leaf underwater, he could tel that it wasn't just the elf's aroma that had gotten him so excited to be around her. As he saw the wonder and excitement on her face as she marvelled at the sights and sea life he presented to her, he realized almost to his own embarrassment just how smitten he still felt while looking at her.

It was weird... felt almost wrong to have that reaction while he was on the job. But still, it was nice.

When she signalled needing to go up for air, he took her to a nearby grotto where he knew a pocket of air to be located, and gladly returned her kiss after she expressed her joy over the underwater tour. he held her close, making no effort to hide how aroused she made him, and smiled. "You can call on me whenever you need me Miss Leaf, no one knows these waters better than I do. As for above ground, well, I recommend staying out of the jungle for your own safety, but I'll gladly take you into the entertainment district any time you wish, and I think you'd especially appreciate paying a visit to the hot springs bathhouse if you ever feel like soaking in warmer waters and enjoying the mineral treatment there. Of course, I'd also be happy to accompany you there."

@IsabellaRose

StaffJelly

"Jeez! Our first wash-up in like a month and it's now that that useless lifeguard decides to go on break!?" came an irritated but concerned feminine voice as the new arrival to the island would soon hear the shifting of sand nearby, more like a snake gliding through it than distinct footsteps, shortly before the light cast over her was tinted with rose.

"Hey! Are you still alive honey!?" called out the kitty-eared form of Jelly, the pink slime who was now standing over Amante's naked, perfect body.

Jelly found herself making a sighing sound to express her frustration with the situation. This new girl was drop dead gorgeous. Curvy in all the right places and the hair she could have sword was brown from a distance was now framing her round, button-nosed face in the most perfect shade of red. She really hoped that the magics that were responsible for bringing new arrivals to the island hadn't flubbed and made a corpse out of such an absolute beauty. Of course, any corpse would be a tragedy, but this girl was just something else entirely.

'Kneeling' (really just letting her lower half pool out  so as to lower herself, with only her thighs and upper body emerging from the puddle) next to the body that she now saw was thankfully drawing shallow breaths, the slime girl extended a hand and gently shook the new girl's back to check on whether she was conscious or not. "Say something if you can hear me, Gorgeous," spoke the slime in a concerned tone. If the mysterious beauty showed signs of still having water in her lungs, Jelly would be ready to administer her own brand of CPR where she extended part of her down a rescue's throat and pull the obstructive liquid out before further damage was done to the recipient's respiratory system.

@Buio

Amante could hear the voice asking if she was still alive, but was still trying to remember how to speak through a throat full of water. She coughed and spluttered, then heard another request. She found the strength to roll over onto her back, lifted her head slowly and spoke.

"I can hear you," she said. Her voice was soft and sweet, even through her obviously sore throat. She opened her stunningly gorgeous eyes and blinked inhumanly long lashes demurely at her rescuer. 

"I am alive," she said, more of a realization on her own part than out of any need to reassure Jelly. looking up into the lovely eyes of a gorgeously fluid woman leaning over her. She felt her pulse quicken at the sight of the girl, the first female she had seen in... how long had it been?

"Where am I?" she asked. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked around the beach, blinking back the bright sunlight. She didn't remember a beach, or so much bright light. She remembered darkness and some sort of large, stone structure. 

• Love 1

Iris spat out a mouthful of sand as she face-planted directly onto the serene dunes of the beach. She groaned in confusion, trying to prop her limp body up, but recoiled as the sun's rays blinded her eyes. Just a moment ago, it seemed like at least, the skies were damp and dark. Through squinting, she could make out a few blurry figures, some blue. There was a lot of blue. And the sound of water...?

Suddenly, Iris felt hot. This brightness was seeping through her coat, penetrating into her limbs until she felt as though she were melting. In a feeble attempt to save herself from this heat, the dark-haired girl dragged her arms towards her body to remove them from the puffy sleeves. She fumbled with the buttons in an un-orderly fashion with the last one coming loose from the seams. Iris sighed heavily as she was finally freed from her thick, winter jacket, and slumped back down to the warm sand. ..Sand? 

...So, she was at the beach. Or a beach, since this clearly was not the beach she frequented near her home in Quebec. Well, clearly she wasn't in Quebec at all, judging by the lack of snow and biting air. She frowned, resting her chin atop her hands to ponder what in the world had happened to her.

• Like 1

@IsabellaRose

StaffJelly: Oh wow. Jelly kind of called everyone 'gorgeous' due to being a natural flirt and enjoying making others feel good about themselves, but this girl was... something else. 

She stared for a few moments into those clear, captivating eyes, before snapping out of it and remembering she'd been asked a question. Good gods she hoped this one was here to stay.

"You've washed up on the shores of Sweet Treat Island, darling. Not sure how common or not magic is where you're from—I mean, besides the ones that gave you those rockin' hips—but it's all over the place here, and the magic that governs this little island paradise just pulled you form whatever corner of the multiverse you were stumbling through and brought you to us. Thankfully, I see it managed to do so without leaving you worse for wear."

The pink slime smiled and extended her hand to help the new arrival get up. "My name's Jelly. I'm basically the overseer of the beach here at Sweet Treat. It's my job to make sure everyone's having a good time wen they're here. So let me help you to your feet and we'll get you over to the hotel where you can get a fresh set of clothes."

Of course, on a personal level Jelly was by no means opposed to keeping the new guest naked for as long as she wanted to be, but as a staff member it was her job to make sure the guest's needs and desires were always met before her own.

In another place, at another time- The sun burned in the sky, radiating its molten heat as the blistering wind carried the sand of the Valronic desert, biting against the skin of the young explorer as she slowly trecked through this unforgiving expanse of golden dust... for countless years she had heard tales of people vanishing into thin air in this desert... and the recent hieroglyphs that where uncovered seemed to confirm that this has been going on, nearly unnoticed, for millennia.... though it was... less then malicious.... some who vanished returned... with tales of a place like heaven.... This... this is what she was searching for...

Though this was going... less then ideal... she had been wandering the unmapped regions of the desert for 17 days now... her supplies where low, water running short, and with the sandstorm brewing she was all too aware of how isolated she was.... her camel had ran off well she slept... taking her joke of a map and compass with it, along with most of her belongings.... she was tired... sore... and just... exhausted....

So she laid down on the sand, using her clothes to hide from the storm... feeling something... off.... the wind grew stronger as her body felt like it was burning, being torn from itself.... as the faint sound of waves crashing against the shore could be heard... when the wind suddenly died where it was

• Love 1

@Buio

Amante looked up at the beautiful woman leaning over her. What type of creature was this, with that amazingly gelatinous yet solid looking body. Amante had a brief vision of this woman shaping her body into various appendages and... she blushed. The things this woman could do to her addled her mind.

"Jelly," she said in that softly arousing voice. "My name is Amante Maritriza Vitima. It is a pleasure to meet you."

"Magic is... yes. It is quite common where I come from. My maker used magic to create me." She shuddered briefly thinking of her maker, but couldn't remember why. He had been like a father to her, and had loved her like he loved no other. Why would she shudder at the thought of that? But shudder she had, and she did it again the more she thought of him. "I do not know from what corner of the multiverse I am from, but... this island paradise looks lovely."

She sat slowly and then stood gracefully, her pale, smooth skin covered with a fine dusting of sand. After a moment, she stretched langorously, extending her thin arms high in the air over her head, arching her back, stretching up on her tip toes, her stomach taut, bare breasts pushed out toward Jelly. There is a wide space between her legs where they come together, and her sex is clean shaven and smooth. When she relaxed her stretch, she smiled at Jelly in an alluring manner. It almost seemed like an invitation.

@AnaLisa

Amante's attention was drawn across the beach toward a woman who seemed to land face-first on the sand from out of nowhere. She watched the dark-haired woman claw her way out of a clinging, oddly puffy garment and then lay on the sand.

"Perhaps we should check on that woman over there," she said, pointing toward the newly arrived Iris and starting to walk toward he, bare feet leaving light footprints in the sand.

@bitchbedamnd

"Is it normal for people to just appear on your beach like this?" she wonders aloud, and as she does, sees another woman appear further up the beach, huddled under her clothing as if hiding from a storm.

"Perhaps you should hire... collectors? ...to gather all of your new arrivals."

with the wind dying to a dull, salty breeze and the water lapping at her toes, the sound of the waves mixing with the seagulls... the canine adventurer shot up from under her clothes.... sitting there dumbfounded as she looked around.... seeing the harsh yellow sand was replaced with pristine white sand... the air had this... cool feel against her fur as the pleasantly warm sensation of the sun caressed her skin, and the water~ it was such a deep, clear blue it was almost surreal... seeming more like... blue tinted glass in motion then water.... she could see the fish, swimming just under the calm waves.... she laughed... and laughed.... and laughed.... falling back in the sand, laying there in awe of it all as she looked up at the near cloudless sky... watching the few wisps of clouds slowly drift through the air....

she made it... she was here.... it was real... and she could not be happier.

• Love 1

@IsabellaRose

StaffJely: Being an entity that mainly sustained herself on extracting nutritious fluids (particularly of the 'body' variety) from her environment, Jelly didn't exactly produce saliva. But damn if she did she'd 100% be drooling over Amante just now. That smile had to be criminal, right? Like, she was Sweet Treat's self proclaimed (but uncontested) beach party queen! She was no stranger to otherworldly beauties, but boy did she ever believe that magic was used to make a woman this perfect. Between that hair, those eyes, that smile, that figure, and those tits, Jelly was halfway ready to just sprout a cock and slide herself into that delicious thigh gap when the sultry little godsend just had to bring her attention back to her actual job.

"Oh my god, what is today!?" exclaimed the slime girl when Amante pointed out the human and the furry girls who appeared one after another in quick succession on the beach, both looking their own version of worse for wear."

"Just, give me a second. I'll get some me's on this." said the cat-eared beach attendant as she held one arm in the air and seemed t take aim at nothing. A moment later the polymorphous liquid that made up her outstretched arm undulated and contracted, until suddenly a blob of her own body was ejected out of her palm and soared skyward. After climbing about twenty feet, the blob then burst open with a loud pop reminiscent of a balloon acting on an unfortunate physical attraction to cacti.

While all the Jellies were technically part of the same entity, they didn't have the ability to communicate telepathically and share data with each other unless they were in some sort of physical contact. Thus, they'd come up with a handful of creative ways to signal to each other when they needed some help.

Soon after the signal balloon went off, two other pink slime bodies came running, one nearly identical to the one beside Amante (though with a noticeably larger chest) and the other looking like a tall, well toned young man. Amante's Jelly pointed towards the two new arrivals and the other bodies nodded with knowing, excited smiles and each dashed off to attend to one of the new appearances.

kitty!Jelly then turned back towards Amante and gave a slightly embarrassed smile. "Hehe, sorry about that. It's not really uncommon for new arrivals to show up here on the beach, but I have to say it's the first time I've seen so many new girls show up all at once. I'll have to ask the owners if there's anything that could be making their magic act up right now when I next see them."
[smash cut to Mint and Lollipop mewling like cats in heat down in the dungeon]
"Anyways, with that taken care of. Is there, uhm, anything I can do to help you Ama?" she now went back to checking out the redhead freely as she offered her services, however they might be wanted. "Mind if I call you Ama by the way? I like giving everyone nicknames."

@AnaLisa

StaffBishi!Jelly: Soon enough, the ravenhaired young woman would see the most peculiar of sights jog up to her, possibly surpassing her sudden transportation from the frigid january winds of la belle province into the luxurious rays of the tropical sun. A rose-colored, transluscent young man seemingly made of animate KY Jelly and dressed only in swimming trunks was quickly making his way towards her, smiling and waving.

"Hey there!" he called out, somehow, with his questionably present lungs and vocal chords. "Are you alright!? You seem to have been dressed for different weather when you stepped out of the house this morning!" he said in a joking tone before stopping a few feet short of the human girl, knowing that not everyone was used to magical beings like slimes.

"From the look on your face, you weren't exactly planning to end up here, were you darling? Let me be the first to welcome you to Sweet Treat Island then gorgeous. You've just stumbled onto possibly the best island paradise in all the multiverse."

Still holding his distance, Jelly all the same held his hand out towards the girl and gave a friendly smile. "The name's Jelly, pleasure to meet you."

@bitchbedamnd

StaffTitty!Jelly:

Soon, as the giddy canine adventurer was laying back into the soft beach sand and looking up at the clear sky that signalled the successful end of her quest, her field of vision was suddenly taken up by the appearance of a smiling, pink, see-through face framed by (literally) flowing long hair and topped by kitty ears. 

The Jelly body smiled at the dog girl who seemed so happy to be here, leaning over with her hands behind her back as she did so, causing her inflated breasts to nearly pop out of her barely-there-to-begin-with bikini top.

"Well hey there!" she greeted in a peppy tone. "It's nice to see a new arrival that's not freaking out for once. Welcome to Sweet Treat Beach. My name's Jelly, can I help you with anything?"

• Love 1

@Buio as the canine cutie lay there, basking in the fact that her absurd quest had an actual point... and had led to this... this other world.... her vision was suddenly.... pink? the two over-sized mounds a of jiggly jell-o like tit flesh obscured the sky... and in the moment the dog girl was rushing to her feet, excitedly looking over this wondrous specimen! 

hearing it speak made it obvious it was non hostile so the over eager grown puppy of a girl looked over every inch of her, making mental notes of the apparent feline heritage of the obviously female species, observing the lack of any visible dietary tract through its see through skin, and noticing that she was being polite and saying something... well I was here drooling over the new find like a teenager obsessed with a K9-pop band... woops....

With a awkward soft clearing of her throat the brown furred, short haired, dog anthro woman switched to a more... business like front, smiling invitingly as she calmed down... her wagging tail still making it all too clear at her excitement "Im terribly sorry for that miss Jelly.... you said that was your name correct? you can call me Sally, sally parkins to be precise, i assume this is where people having been reportedly vanishing too? I was investigating a trail of disappearances supposedly going back millennia... ah! yes i guess i should ask if im intruding at all by being here? and ask in general how this place works i suppose? both socially, and technically if you could be so kind?"

her soft brown almond eyes glittered with excitement and anticipation as she kept on glancing around... noticing both the other slimes and the other people.... both of which intrieged her to no end... but one rush of excitement at a time... she was still in the middle of finding out what this place WAS... and that took precedent over new people and species.... slightly....

• Love 1