Sweet Treat Beach

@Buio

The young woman glanced upwards to the sound of footsteps thumping against mounds of sand and lifted herself into a sitting position. Something pink seemed to be charging towards her. Something pink and...gooey..? Iris frantically rubbed her eyes in somewhat of a daze. Well, it was pink alright, but it also looked like the shape of a human. As if someone had carved a statue of a man out of strawberry jello and brought it to life! No no no, she had to be dreaming... 

But there was no mistaking that the figure cheerily making his way towards her looked as real as could be. In fact, Iris spotted two more pink gooey silhouettes that all seemed like they were having a jolly time. As she continued to scan her surroundings, she noticed there were actually quite a few people on the beach. Another girl, who was glowingly gorgeous, a couple people wading out in the water, and a dog..? Iris nearly got lost in her train of thought until a pink hand was offered right in front of her. 

"O-Oh! Uhh..." the raven haired girl blushed at the sudden friendliness, but took the jelly hand on instinct, surprised at how something so malleable could stay upright in the heat of the sun... "Yeah, I guess I overdressed a bit." She chuckled sheepishly and glanced towards her discarded coat that was now covered with sand. Iris prided herself with her ability to quickly think on her feet, but this situation simply left her stumped.

"Well it's nice to meet you too, Jelly. I'm Iris," she smiled at his greeting, finally getting a good look at the other's face as she clambered her way to standing. He was quite handsome, a bit see-through, but handsome nonetheless. Iris couldn't help but wonder how he was speaking in the first place, however, without vocal chords or lungs, or any organs really. "Sweet Treat island?" she pondered to herself. "I mean this is a great change in scenery, really, but... how in the world did I get here..?" Not that she figured that Jelly could give her an exact answer, but...he had to know something! 

@IsabellaRose & @bitchbedamnd

Iris looked over at the two others who were also conversing with pink slimy beings. Was this place just full of jelly people and naked ladies..? Or...maybe she was hallucinating at the way the dog also looked like a young woman. She nearly forgot about her question and spent several moments simply trying to take in what was happening in front of her with curious eyes.

• Love 1

@bitchbedamnd
StaffTitty!Jelly: The canine guest's excitement and eager inspections hardly seemed to bother the busty slime girl in the least, and she made a point to gently swish her feline tail back and forth as the new arrival seemed to pay close attention to the cat-like protrusions at her head and rear. Of course the guest would soon learn that a Jelly could take whatever form they wished, but the slime being enjoyed being cute and sexy, and she always felt that the kitty ears and tail served that purpose well.

When Sally finally composed herself (mostly anyways, such a cute wagging tail) and gave Jelly her name, the slime girl chuckled at her excitement, but then put on a surprised bu unperturbed expression when the point of millenia-long disappearances came up.

"Oh wow! People have been coming here from your world for thousands of years? That's so quirky! This Island's only been in operation for, like..." she put a pensive finger to her chin and pondered for a moment before giggling lightly. "Actually I don't really know. I think it's gotta be less than ten years though, but when every day's a perfectly sunny island paradise, you kind of stop counting the months that go by.

Anyways, you're not intruding at all. Everyone who shows up to Sweet Treat island is pulled here from across the multiverse. I don't really know too much about the specific mechanics behind how the magic work, but the way I always hear it this place kind of exists outside of normal time and space, and because of that it can reach out to any corner in the multiverse when inviting new guests. I guess that's the way that you had cases of people in your world disappearing thousands of years ago for you even though the resort's been open for definitely shorter than that."

The voluptuous fluid being then turned around and motioned towards the slightly distant hotel that could be seen from the beachhead, nestled as it was at the centre of the entertainment district. "Anyways, you asked about how this place was run socially too, right? Well think of this place as the holy grail of all island getaways. It's a private sanctuary made by the magic of its two owners, an absolutely adorable pair of little sex fiends called Lollipop and Mint. You can usually find them out in the Honeydew Hotel that you can see over there when they're not attending to guests, though they can teleport so they can really be anywhere they want to be. But yeah, thanks to them this place has plenty for all, and it serves as a paradise for the folk who seek it out consciously or subconsciously." turning back to the canine guest, she flashed a friendly smile and continued the spiel. "Guests to the island can benefit from any pleasure or comfort they might want, and they can even have a personalized room made to their exact tastes if they chose to register up in the hotel. Everything's free and the only real rule is that you can't go around disrespecting other guests or mistreating the staff members like myself. At least, not in ways they don't agree to first." she gave a flirtatious wink at this last comment and then wrapped up with a quick addendum. "The only other thing to keep in mind is that it's not suuuuper advised to go wandering into the jungle off the beaten path, or stray too far away from the pier out on the beach. The jungle's not exactly been totally tamed yet so we can't guarantee you won't run into some nasty critters if you get lost in there. The beach is pretty much safe but we only have one Life Guard, who somehow decided to have the worst timing ever and jacked off somewhere just before three new arrivals showed up-
[smash cut to Fynn and Leaf going at it like animals back in his alcove]
-sooo we have a relatively small designated swim area where we can keep an eye on you if you need our help. Does that answer all your questions Sal? Oh, mind if I call you Sal? I tend to give everybody nicknames."

@AnaLisa

StaffBishi!Jelly: The liquiform, masculine figure in front of her chuckled as he helped the attractive young human up to her feet and listened to her understandably confused queries. 

"Well, the short answer is Magic. I'm guessing from the expression on your face that you're from one of the universes where that isn't a super common thing, right? Well, as you can see by, well, me, magic's a pretty normal thing here and you'll find more things on the island related to it than not. I admittedly don't really know all the details of how the magic works since that's above my head. If you really want to know that you'll have to ask the two little sex sprites that own this island, Lollipop and Mint. The gist of it, though, is that this place exists outside of any one universe's normal time and space, so when people are looking for a sanctuary of sorts, consciously or not, they get pulled in here from whatever corner of the multiverse they might have been in before." suddenly thinking that this fact might be a bit off-putting to someone who didn't seem familiar with magic, the slime man quickly moved to clarify. "Oh! but don't worry though, anyone can go back to where they came from whenever they want just by asking the owners. It's just that as long as people choose to stay here they're treated as welcomed guests, whether they be over-dressed pretty girls." he gave her a sly wink at this. "Totally nude redhead bombshells" he shook his head back in the direction of the girl who'd been greeted by the first Jelly who signalled him and the busty one. "Or cute and excitable dogs." He chuckled as he turned to glance back at the canine girl who was being attended to by the voluptuous Jelly. 

"Oh yeah! And it's not like only women are allowed or anything. It's actually pretty rare that so many new guests show up at the same spot all at once, let alone three beautiful ladies. But hey, first time for everything right?" he shrugged with a bit of a chuckle and concluded his spiel "Anyways, are there any other questions I can answer for you, Ris? Oh, do you mind if I call you Ris? I tend to give everyone nicknames."

Edited by Buio

The sounds of the sea made a wonderful backdrop to the words of the pink gooey girl, with every detail and explanation the canine cutie was busy jotting down small notes onto a little pad she pulled out from her backpack... absorbed in the details as she now and then glanced at the motion from the long pink tail... having an odd urge to chase it... but managing to refrain as she listened to the exposition...

her ears flicking a few times over the girls words, seemingly every time the big puppy wanted to say something... but she wanted to hear it all first so she held off talking till the cute thing of jell-o was done talking... looking at the hotel, jungle, and the like as she just generally waited, listening and hanging onto her every word, nodding enthusiastically... finally hearing the slick pink little lady wrap up our Q&A session, the dog girl took a deep breath... and mildly lost it ask she rambled off her thoughts on all of it.

"so if im understanding this correctly this world... no dimension exists somewhere between the fabric of realities in some sort of multilayered mesh with other dimensions allowing different points of that fabric to intersect like a slightly botch sewing job...." she thought for a moment before correcting herself "no no this is far to intricate and well done to call botched... its more like a stylish sewing technique to add ripples or ruffles in reality to make everything properly intertwine.... oh! i forgot to properly answer the question! yes there have been recently translated hieroglyphs that implied this other world, as well as tales of people coming here from hundreds of years ago... granted with what i stated about how the timeline of this place... its entirely possible i may be here before some of them!" she paused, pacing for a moment on the sand as she worked through these thoughts swirling in her head "wait wait... this could also mean that the longer im here i could also meet someone from my worlds future.... not to mention the obvious fact that other species that dont exist in my world exist here! this is like a treasure trove of scientific and historical discoveries!" she paused, recalling something else that was said... her ears standing up as she snapped back to the gooey cutie "wait wait.... did you say magic?

somehow the dog girl managed to get even more ecstatic, her mind seeming not to keep up with herself as she walked in circles talking to herself, getting more and more excited and anxious and gleeful "magic exists... of course it exists... if it exists what are its limits? its uses? its requirements? this would be a whole new region of scientific study!.. assuming it can be used in my world.... ill have to speak to those two at some point...." realizing she was moving a bit much she stopped, her fur ruffling as she was abit embarrassed at herself "ah wait sorry sorry... sidetracked abit.... everything's so different... wait... this place is... a resort?" she just realized how... unbelievably convenient that is... all things considered... and she was not only welcome to stay... but it was free too... in basically perfect luxury... she slowly stopped completely... sittind down in the sand with her legs crossed as she thought for a moment... this was too good to be true... there had to be a catch... what was the catch?..... so she simply asked that... "what... is the catch?... oh and sal is fine hun.... and ill try and stay safe either way...."

• Love 1

@DreamsnThings

StaffTitty!Jelly: The rose coloured slime creature just smiled, hands folded over her front and tail swishing back and forth lightly as she patiently listened to the exited anthro's long, impassioned rambling-off of her train of thought. When the later's excitement finally seemed to subside, giving way to mild confusion and concern as she sat in the sand,Jelly simply chuckled and crouched down to be eye-level with her guest again, reaching out to give the canine a reassuring pet of the head.

"There there, no need to worry. There's no catch." she said with a smile and giggle. "I'll be perfectly honest, about 90% of what you just said flew over my head. But, you know, I'm happy you're here. Most people who show up on the island are kind of...'hungry' in a way. They're not mean or anything, far from it, but this place was made to be a sanctuary, a safe haven for those who didn't quite fit in their worlds or needed something to escape to. So when people show up here, they tend to just kind of dive in head first ad release their tension and worries without a care. You wouldn't believe how rare it is for some cute brainy guest like you to come by and start geeking out over the magic here and actually think about things long enough to ask if there's a catch. So you know, it's nice to see a new face around these parts."

Jelly then flashed Sally another warm, reassuring smile and stood back up straight, extending a hand towards her guest. "Anyways, how about I lead you back to the hotel? There's some brainier people than me back there who can probably answer your questions better than me, and you can get registered with a room for however long you want to stay here Sal."

• Love 1

Sally let out a long, relieved, laugh of a sigh as she seemed to just... relax, her shoulds drooping, her body slumping, a soft exhausted yet joyful smile spread on her muzzle, her ears twitching at the sounds of seagulls, her tail swishing through the sand... the details didnt matter... she was here, this was real... IT was real... listening to the slightly ditsy sounding lovable short stacked gooey cutey as the fur on my head was slathered in an affectionately sticky pet....

the canine cutie was just... letting the world sink in... her words coming out more relaxed and relieved as she simply stated- " well if i had to guess based off the storys told by the history books about this place... this place tends to get alot of..." she furrowed her brows abit, trying to recall a quote... reaching into her pocket and pulling out a notebook, flipping to a page mid way through, clearing her throat as she quoted "Big throbbing rods of fuckmeat, and wet hungry holes aching to be stuffed" glancing up to the gooey cutie she clarified with a blush on her fluffy cheeks, her fur standing on end "oh! thats just a quote from a history book on this place... the person who said that was from.... 1847.... about 170 years ago? this place is kinda a folk tail within the historic community I am a part of... its... amazing to think that its real... hopefully im not passed out in the desert and hallucinating... heh... " she paused... realizing that that sounded more believable... before snapping back to the matter at hand!

which was the hand! taking the warm pink gooey hand sally stood up with a smile as she took one more look around, a wispy doubtful look clouding her face as she chuckled "thanks hun... that would be... fantastic... can we stop by the kitchen for a moment? before i got here my Camel and all my food ran off about... 3 days ago? so im a touch peckish...."

• Love 2

@DreamsnThings

[no edit necessary, but just for future reference it should be noted that slime folk like Jelly and Glaze down at the host spring only leave part of their body behind upon contact if they want to. So while they certainly feel wet to the touch, there wouldn't be any residue left on Sally's fur after being pet or taking Jelly's hand, for example 🙂 ]

StaffTitty!Jelly: Jelly giggled at the description of the island's residents that the canine researcher pulled from her notes. It certainly wasn't inaccurate, that was for sure. Time on and out of the island was weird, though, so she caught herself idly wondering if the person who'd written those notes  had even arrived on the island yet while she helped Sally up to her feet. Jelly didn't remember a whole lot of animal people visiting her beach, but then again it's not like she knew everyone that came to the island either. Boy would it be funny if she ended up meeting them sometime later though.

When Sally then made her request to get a bite to eat, Jelly nodded and smiled. She didn't really know what a camel was, but either way not eating anything in 3 days was bound to leave anyone famished. "Okay then darling, give me just one quick second." she said before turning around and stretching out her arms. She started with having one hand placed over the other, but then the extremities sunk into each other and became like one suspended puddle of amorphous gel. From the pool of Jelly streamed out a goey rope of her own bodily fluid, which plopped down onto the  sand and quickly detached itself from the main body. The larger slime's dimensions did not seem to change at all from this split, but she did seem a mite more see-through than before, implying she was less densely packed than she had just been.

The newly formed blob of slime on the ground shook and wiggled and quickly took the shape of a completely nude new Jelly, standing only about a foot and a half tall and smiling up at her big sister. The busty slime girl crouched down over the newly formed clone and relayed instructions to inform all the nearby Jellies that she'd be heading into the entertainment district with the new guest for a while.

"Okay ^_^! Have fun! Leave it to me >:3!" chirped back Chibi!Jelly adorably before sinking back into a shapeless blob and rapidly slithering off through the beach sand like a snake on red bull.

Standing back up, the human sized slime turned back to the canine guest and held out her hand once more "Here, feel free to hold onto me sweetheart. You're probably feeling a bit weak to walk if you haven't eaten in so long. I know a bunch of great restaurants we can hit to fill that belly of yours before we head out to the hotel."

• Woohoo 1

Sally just took one more quick look around the beach, smiling softly as she slowly stood up on her shaky legs after taking the see through little cutie's hand ... quietly deciding that thinking about the complex nature of interdenominational travel and space time threading could be put off for another day... frankly... she was hungry, tired, and in the midst of emotional shell shock... so she simply listened to her new friend, smiling softly as her tail wagged idly behind her...

annnnd then there was a smaller slime.... the dog girls eyes went wide as suddenly her relaxed mind went into over drive as she stumbled forward onto her knees looking at the specimen up close, frantically reaching into her satchel pulling out her notebook and making a rushed sketch and jotting down notes... jelly already was a complex life form genetically speaking... but the fact she could subdivide like... like CELLS just threw her for an absolute loop... her ears frantically twitching and shaking as her mind raced, matching every emotion that shot through her mind... glee, confusion, frustration, realization, and sheer excitement shooting through her mind in a mater of moments.... noticing the change in jellys amorphis membranes consistency as she started talking with the new subdivision!? the canine cutie realized something... the small jelly and the big jelly did not share thoughts... that and the instructions where relayed after, which could mean the intentions from the host slime might not carry over when sub dividing... did that mean she just witnessed the slime... kind of give birth just now?... she paused... realized she was about... 5 pages into her note pad already, in the middle of a writers Epiphany... in the sand when shes hungry as heck... quietly hopeing she did not make... too much of a show she stood up... her fur standing on end as she quietly fumed in her own embarrassment....

clearing her throat as she recovered she meekly asked "if you happen to know somewhere quick and close that would be wonderful... " she stated looking around once more as a groomed, clawed finger of hers idly scratched her cheek... just mildly embarrassed by... all of that... it was right around then that she felt a cool sea breeze caress her face... as she realized she was still clad head to toe in her desert grab, which was creating more heat then shielding her from it at this point ... mumbling a short "one moment" as she carelessly started pulling off her kufiyya and the agal first, freeing up her head as she balled it up and stuffed it in her pack. before stripping off her robe and doing the same, leaving her fluffy body bare besides the soft cream colored bra and panties she wore, her tail faintly wagging now a touch more free with just the odd shape of her panties marginally restraining her tail... she smiled looking back as she finished shoving her old clothes away as she cheerily stated "ah thats much better, those robes are suffocating sometimes... im glad its nice enough here that its not really needed!" she softly hummed as her tail wagged behind her, a happy little sway in her step as she would follow the cute little gooey girl where ever food may be, taking in the strange new sights along the way.

• Love 1

@DreamsnThings

StaffTitty!Jelly: The slime girl smiled happily at how excited the canine researcher became upon seeing her create her little messenger. Most island residents were at least mildly intrigued when they saw another Jelly being made, a few were even freaked out by how the slime entity worked, but no one ever got so excited over every little thing and bothered to write down the things they saw her do. It was really adorable to watch and honestly pretty flattering to have so much attention dedicated to her.

Then, though, right after requesting the nearest and quickest place to eat, the dog girl would capture Jelly's attention for a whole different reason. While she stated afterwards that it had been done to ease the burden of her heavy clothes, Jelly still got to see the furry cutie strip down to nothing but her underwear right in front of her. Jelly, naturally, was as pansexual as pansexual got, but she had to admit a certain weakness for the humanoid feminine form (otherwise she wouldn't have chosen it as her own default shape), and in spite of the dog-like features sported by the new guest (or maybe even enhanced by), her body was absolutely rockin' and Jelly felt the urge to strip her out of those last few pieces of clothing as quickly as possible. She didn't just attack the girl, of course. Aroused as she might have been she was still a Staff member. That said, she did have a slight mischievous glint in her eye as she addressed Sally once this one had gotten up to her feet.

"Welll~ there's not exactly a hot dog stand anywhere nearby" "I mean besides the hot dog standing right in front of me" she thought privately "but if you're feeling too hungry to walk, I can share some nutrients with you to hold you over till we get to the entertainment district~"

She then stepped forward and slipped her hands along Sally's sides and taking her by the small of her back, pulling her close so her breasts were squished up against the researcher's own and their bodies were flush against each other.

"Mind if I kiss you, Sal~?" Purred the feminine slime seductively 

Edited by Buio
  • Love 1

Derek's feet sunk into the sand as he walked into the beaches entrance. The beautiful white sand absorbing all the sun's heat. He looked out at the small groups that had already ventured to the beach that day.

His sunglasses reflecting the beautiful blue of the calm sea before him. The water's color matched his floral shirt and the sand matched his white trunks. Maybe a quick dip in the ocean would be a great way to start his vacation, Derek thought to himself.

(Sorry if I'm intruding on the pre-existing story, I'm new to open/public roleplays).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(might want to read my character bio for context)

She stood at the waters edge utterly confused on how she is a woman when she previously wasn't her clothes seemed to change with her, more accommodating on her new form. (pfp for reference)

After confirming that this wasn't some sort of dream she jumped back in the ocean out of pure happiness shouting and hollering as loud as she could

As she slowly got tired, a new realization occured to her, she had no idea where she was, or how to get home, for a second she wondered if she was on a deserted island.

She stood up out of the water and turned around and noticed a man sitting down enjoying a drink of sorts, then she heard more commotion up the beach, her fears started to vanish.

She began to walk up to the man. "Uh hi you may not believe this, but I just got washed up here, where are we?"

"We are at a beach resort, and I believe it I'm just kinda worried about your safety. I'll let you stay in my room with me until you get situated." The large man stood up and gulped down more of his juice. 

"Are you thirsty?" HE said offering her the rest, thinking she was probably hungry and thirsty of from washing up on the shore.

she looked at him a little nervously, it was true she didn't have many options, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to be alone with a man, right after waking up as a female. "that's ok, I feel fine for now. I am more curious about this place though cause, well its just seems different."

she looked up at him and noticed the size and power difference, she couldn't deny that she found him attractive.

"It is different and more importantly it's an island, there doesn't seem to be any way off except for guests of the resort. I'm not trying to come on to you but you will need a place to stay and if you are staying with me I could pay your way and get you registered. It might just be your best bet." he said standing over her seeing that she was slightly attracted to him, he didn't let it show not wanting her to think he was trying to help her for any other reason than to help her get off the island safely.

she listened to his words, salt water dripping off her frame. she felt honesty in his words so she nodded. "honestly though, I don't think I want to leave, not if leaving would mean..." she trailed off not wanting to mention her past life instead she lifted her arm and decided to take the first step into her new life. "thank you, I am grateful for your assistance for your help, my name is Alyssa." She smiled, her eyes gleaming in the most briefest moment.

He smiled back at her and walked with her" My name is Charles, Chad for short... When you said you didn't want to leave, what did you mean by that? If you don't want to talk about it I understand, I'm just curious." He said walking with her down the beach, his hands in the pockets of his shorts and looking over at Alyssa.

Alyssa's Black anime styled maid uniform was soaked, she wasn't sure why this form decided to give her a cute maid uniform, but she was thankful, she wasn't wearing her old clothes, now she had the option to keep her past a secret, or tell if she wanted to. She looked at him briefly. "Just running from the past I guess, if I can stay here, then I may make a life here." she liked her reply, sounded mysterious but wise. To her at least.

She laughed, a genuine laugh, as he asked. "no, but this uniform sure makes it seem that way. I look like I serve some fancy rich family, or a perverted one." she teased her own clothes, while following him back to the resort, she was curious to see the rest of this place, and who knows, she may find new things. 

"Where will you stay and work?" He asked the wind blowing his white hair in front of him as he looked at her the sea air tickling his nose as they walked together.  The sound of waves could be heard crashing behind him and the white sand shimmered in the sun.  They got closer to the registration office and he stood in front of it letting her decide what she wanted to do.

• 3 weeks later...

The first thing he felt was heavy, like he was the last large stone some strongman dropped in relief after hours of training. He was suspended in the heaviness, unable to see the harsh light that beat upon him. Next was a rhythmic push and pull on his legs. As if something wanted him to get up. Get up, kid. No, it wasn't a person. It was liquid. Water pushed up against his legs, almost reaching his waist then pulled away at him, forcing him to finally understand he was on a beach. Suddenly, every other sensation rushed his brain all at once; The silky sand that would be rough the moment he moved, the tatters of his robes hanging off of his legs, threatening to drag him from the beach and back into the oceans with the tide. With a cough, Waver lifted his head to examine his surroundings, finally feeling the glare of the brilliant sun. He groaned slightly as he fought to lift himself away from the sand. His robes, being so frayed, stayed on the ground. He looked down and sighed, looking around and seeing he was alone on this deserted area. With a deft sign, a loud sound came from six feet above him, "DAD?!"