Sweet Treat Beach

On 16/07/2020 at 22:19, Raze21Chaos said:

The first thing he felt was heavy, like he was the last large stone some strongman dropped in relief after hours of training. He was suspended in the heaviness, unable to see the harsh light that beat upon him. Next was a rhythmic push and pull on his legs. As if something wanted him to get up. Get up, kid. No, it wasn't a person. It was liquid. Water pushed up against his legs, almost reaching his waist then pulled away at him, forcing him to finally understand he was on a beach. Suddenly, every other sensation rushed his brain all at once; The silky sand that would be rough the moment he moved, the tatters of his robes hanging off of his legs, threatening to drag him from the beach and back into the oceans with the tide. With a cough, Waver lifted his head to examine his surroundings, finally feeling the glare of the brilliant sun. He groaned slightly as he fought to lift himself away from the sand. His robes, being so frayed, stayed on the ground. He looked down and sighed, looking around and seeing he was alone on this deserted area. With a deft sign, a loud sound came from six feet above him, "DAD?!"

Nothing. Waver failed to hide his disappointment, though from who was anyone's guess. He took a deep calming breath and bent down to retrieve his belt which held his component pouch and at least a few gold tucked away. He looked around again, hoping he had somehow missed some sign of civilization the first time. Nothing but beach and what looked to be a pretty dense jungle not fifty feet away. He cast a baleful glare at the giant burning orb of torture in the sky and made for the jungle. About ten feet from the foliage, something came over him. An instinct he had learned to trust more often then not. Whatever burning retribution the sun held for his overly pale complexion would be paradise to what awaited him in that greenery. With a forced concentration, he opened himself up to the magical aetherium, hoping to divine any presence of magics within his immediate proximity. As the sixth sense parted the mundane and released the veil over his five senses, Waver fainted.

With a jolt he came awake, leaping into a defensive position. MOTHERFUCKER! Is this whole godsdamned island made of magic?! he thought to himself. Once he was sure no danger was present he looked himself down. No shield, no armor... The fuck was I going to defend myself with? Helicopter penis? Well, okay, it worked for that half-orc, but he was--- Whoa whoa whoa, getting off topic. Shit, I need to find some people. Once again, Waver looked for danger, then sat cross legged. After a full minute, a leather-bound tome materialized on his legs. He smiled as he looked down. Missed you, old friend. With a newfound energy, he stood and began walking along the beach, heading northeast by his guess.

Edited by Raze21Chaos
  • Love 1

Drex wandered put onto the beach, feeling the hot sand in between his toes. He had never been to a place like this where he came from. All that he was used to were forests and grasslands. He found an open spot on the sand, just at the edge of the water and laid down upon it. Ah, now this is the life. All that I need now is a drink, and a hole for me to pin down and fuck to my heart's content. He closed his eyes, knowing he would hear if anyone came walking toward him.

Edited by Thatannoyinggod

On 18/07/2020 at 00:50, Raze21Chaos said:

Nothing. Waver failed to hide his disappointment, though from who was anyone's guess. He took a deep calming breath and bent down to retrieve his belt which held his component pouch and at least a few gold tucked away. He looked around again, hoping he had somehow missed some sign of civilization the first time. Nothing but beach and what looked to be a pretty dense jungle not fifty feet away. He cast a baleful glare at the giant burning orb of torture in the sky and made for the jungle. About ten feet from the foliage, something came over him. An instinct he had learned to trust more often then not. Whatever burning retribution the sun held for his overly pale complexion would be paradise to what awaited him in that greenery. With a forced concentration, he opened himself up to the magical aetherium, hoping to divine any presence of magics within his immediate proximity. As the sixth sense parted the mundane and released the veil over his five senses, Waver fainted.

With a jolt he came awake, leaping into a defensive position. MOTHERFUCKER! Is this whole godsdamned island made of magic?! he thought to himself. Once he was sure no danger was present he looked himself down. No shield, no armor... The fuck was I going to defend myself with? Helicopter penis? Well, okay, it worked for that half-orc, but he was--- Whoa whoa whoa, getting off topic. Shit, I need to find some people. Once again, Waver looked for danger, then sat cross legged. After a full minute, a leather-bound tome materialized on his legs. He smiled as he looked down. Missed you, old friend. With a newfound energy, he stood and began walking along the beach, heading northeast by his guess.

Heedless of the relentless sun, Waver strode along the beach. He closed his eyes and just walked straight until he felt the waves against his feet, at which point he opened his eyes, corrected his path to move straight across more beach and closed his eyes once more. He breathed in the salt air as he walked for an hour. Two. Eventually he came upon a figure, bestial in nature, white in hair.  @Thatannoyinggod He stopped well short of the man, at least a decent fifty to sixty feet away. He tucked his book under one arm, subtly weaving the somatic components needed to create his magic. "Ho there, good sir. Sorry for the nakedness. Might I inquire where I can purchase clothes?" 

The man made no move, no indication that he heard Waver at all, yet the young man knew there was no way-- perhaps he was deaf. That would explain-- but then should Waver really bother the man? Though this was a curiosity in and of itself. If that jungle not far off was as dangerous as Waver thought, shouldn't he warn the deaf wild man? He thought of his father's wisdom at a time like this. 'People don't always want our help, son. Sometimes it's best to just leave it be and let people deal with their own mess themselves.' 

Waver took the book from under his arm and began walking once more. Not ten feet, he glanced up to see the sun reflecting off a sensational building. Yes. He was absolutely certain magic was involved now. Only wizards or sorcerers or elves had towers that glistened in the sun that way. He gave the wild man one last glance and set off in the direction of the building, maintaining a respectful distance from the foliage.

A bright, sunny, and beautiful day on the beach. The sky always clear, the water always cool, and the sounds of the waves perfected the beauty of this beach. However on this day, as the waves crashed along the sand beach, they carried a young woman to the shore. Maria Soule was unconscious. The royal had just traveled from a far off land. Her attempted suicidal jump off an English castle wall did not bring her death, but brought her to this little piece of heaven and away from her demented sister.
Her favorite blue dress weighed her down as the waves finally set her high upon the shore.

She was delirious as she finally came to. Maria's eyes fluttering attempting to readjust to the bright sun reflecting off the sand. She flinched. "Is this heaven?" She had never seen beaches like this. The Atlantic was always cold, dark, and to rocky to enjoy. She expected hell in taking her own life, but escaping her sister, the queen, who tortured her every day. Maybe she left hell and came tk heaven instead. She shrugged it off staring at the building before her. The hotel itself was like nothing she had ever seen before.
She shook to her feet slowly making her way to the building entrance as water softly dripped from her water retained clothing.

@Raze21Chaos
StaffJelly: As the mage would make his way along the beach and towards the distant, though, he would soon find himself Halted. From behind him, a rustling in the sand could be made out only an instant before three long serpents of pink translucent gelatin sped past and in front of him—passing on each side of and in between his legs.

The three bodies of slime joined together in a puddle about ten feet in front of Waver and almost as quickly as they'd spen in front of him they rose to form one distinctly humanoid and feminine shape in front of the age. "Hi! Sorry!" greeted the catgirlooking slime creature in a fittingly high pitched voice as she put her hands together apologetically in front of her. "Today's been a bit busy with new guest so, uh, kinda been split up a lot of places" she explained with a slightly embarrassed smile 

"Anywasy, enough of that. Welcome to Sweet Treat Island new guest~! My name is Jelly, I work for the owners here on this little paradise and I'd be happy to let you know about what accommodations are available to you here~" she said, regaining a more casual and slightly ditzy air. "First things's first, though, what's a handsome man like you have for a name?"

@FieryDreams

StaffOnee!Jelly: Jelly had to swear, once Fynn was getting back from wherever the hell that cosmic excuse for a lifeguard decided to take his extended break to, he was gonna get an earfull for pissing off just as half a dozen guests decided to wash up within the span of like a half hour.

Well, at least, that was the consensus reached by some of the Jellies split up around the island tending to guests and also keeping an eye on the waters. Some apparently were more keen to just take this as a free pass to prank him cruelly for like a week, whereas aparently a third group was trusting reports that he'd last been seen flirting with some humanoid guest, and just suggested teasing him endlessly about that. It would have to be later at night, when the different part of the beach-tending slime being could rejoin a mostly united body, where an official consensus would be reached. Until then, though, this particular Jelly was in the camp for the first option. This tall, curvaceous Jellie with her hair draped over her right shoulder and the bottom half foot tied into a simple braid that framed her breast, was one of the girls who had taken up the job of surveying the waters, and sure enough just after she let herself mentally vent at her co-worker's terrible timing, another woman washed ashore. 

The Jelly made her way to the new arrival quickly, and of course noticed that this one seemed to be pretty dressed up. Way more than she was in her skirted bikini anyways. Well thankfully the magics of the island had done their work. A heavy dress like that would have been really dangerous if she'd popped up further out into the waters.

While the woman started heading up towards the hotel, away from Jelly, she was clearly still dazed and getting her bearings and the kat ear and tail bearing slime girl intercepted her fairly easily. "Heyyy~! Happy to see a new arrival~" greeted the translucent humanoid as she waved a greeting to the royal woman as she came into her view. "Can I help you in any way?" spoke the slime girl somewhat clueless, not considering that she might be startling if the girl came from a world that didn't have creatures like her. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Buio

The canine cutie was so preocupied with the absurdity of everything that she had momentarily forgotten the fact that the vast majority of legends, folklore, and general stories about this place all traced back to satisfying carnal desires, debauchery, and well... sex... lots and lots of sex... which she was well aware of at first before she came here... however the fact remained that several months in the desert tended to make one forget about those little details... which is why it was only after she had stripped down to her unmentionables, got wrapped up in an embrace by a big breasted gelatinous organism, and asked to kiss that her mind finally clicked with what was happening...

and just like that her tail shot up along with her ears, eyes going wide, and fur standing on end as what can only be described as an -embarrassed stammer of a inexperience yet determined dog girl as her thoughts bled into her response- came from her muzzle "w-well Im sure its quite n-normal here for one to do something like t-that as soon as they meet, normally my people... would wait for awhile to do something so scandalous as... wait no... sal you told yourself you would learn... you just gotta say yes... shes been nice and teaching you about here... and herself... and shes really cute too... its just a kiss... just a kiss... just a-" her eyes suddenly dart around... as she realized she was talking aloud... the fur on her tail was puffed out from sheer nervousness as she realized she kinda just... said... all of that... jeeze she felt silly...

with a long shuddering sigh she forced the words from her own lips as she closed her eyes... listing things off as a list so she didnt have to worry about... words so much... "ok well... uhm... first off... sure! i will take a kiss since that seems like a fair way to experience the culture and for you to erm... do... that... seccond off... what IS that? are you planning to "share nutrients" by... feeding me... your slime?... third off... if that is how you plan to do that... does that... mean i would be eating you? and would that make me a... cannibal? or something?  possibly a geletibal...? wait thats a dumb name... fourth... regardless of all that... getting some actual food regardless sounds fantastic either way... and um... oh... fifth... i guess... am.... am i talking too much?" the last question came out abit concerned as she just realized... how much she just spewed out... well she was clearly waiting for a kiss... so... sally just... closed her eyes with a slightly tense look all over her body as she waited for the kiss. 

Edited by DreamsnThings
tagging
  • Love 1

Coming out of the clear blue waters was a kitsune with black hair and golden eyes. Her hair cascading down her back as she was in black bikini. Going to a beach towel on the beach she sighed softly as she laid back starting to sleep gently as she laid in the sun to dry off. 

• Like 1

A small black gaseous pillar swooshed down from the vast blue sky canvas from above the beach, and landed on the hot sands; It was Quereas Cobrassi the the death eater. He had finally arrived to his destination, a strange magical island in the middle of literally nowhere! So, needless to say he was somewhat surprised to spot signs of life already, but it was encouraging to see that said life form  looked to be none other than a mythical creature known as a Kitsune. He didn’t know much about this island so he didn’t really know what to expect, but this was promising! His eye’s widened, as a grin curled across his face, rubbing  his hands together with excitement he said...

“Hmmm...and  I though this shit was going to take me forever, but it seem like I’m already on the right path..”

It was hot on the beach, too hot for his typical attire; long olive green hooded cloak with gold embellishments, so he spoke some words in a strange language and like dead leaves in the wind, his cloak blew away into tiny particles, and magically he was in a pair of red sandals, and some swimming shorts,  military camouflage  of olive and brown. “Now that’s better...” He walked over to the Kitsune to introduce himself, but as he got closer he noticed she was sleeping... and thought to himself: “well I could just kidnap her...i guess” @LeonaFair

Edited by Room 1334

Feeling a presence close to her she looked up and sees the man before her. Closing her eyes quickly she asks,"Like the view?" Looking at him she stood up and shook her tail of the sand and gave him a smile. "You must be new. I never saw you around before." She took a sniff and couldnt quite pinpoint the smell she was getting off of him. @Room 1334

He smiled, the sun glaring into his eye’s he squinted a bit, towering over the girl, even as she stood.

” As matter of fact, yes, I am new here, you could say I just landed...” his sights set on her body, the wizard eyed her up and down, he couldn’t quite tell how old she was, the girl was young in the face, but her body was very vivacious! “ And I do  indeed, love the view, it’s absolutely magical!”  He extended a hand to make a formal introduction.

”I’m Quereas, like the cat, but I’m not quite so easy to kill.” He gave a forced chuckled, It sounded funny in his head, but on second though maybe it was cheesy.  @LeonaFair

Edited by Room 1334

Giving a chuckle she took his hand and shook his hand. " I'm Tia. Glad to hear it. You should come swimming. The water is crystal clear where you can see the fish with no problems." She takes a casual step forward and tries to sniff him again trying to figure out his scent. It was like something bitter but spicy at the same time. Her tail flickers in thought and she had a thought and poked his chest lightly,"Tag your it!" She ran off into the water and went down into the water. @Room 1334

Edited by LeonaFair

Quereas was caught off guard, this was after all supposed to be a serious mission! All that he had heard of the island was mostly hearsay and rumors, dense dark jungles with hoards of dangerous creatures, and mysterious uncharted caves just as treacherous, he assumed that he would be in for one hell of a life threatening journey, but here is was just minutes after his arrival invited to a game of tag...with a beautiful, busty Kitsune girl no less, this island certainly was strange. Even stranger how she sniffed him, then ran off into the water. He could have easily used magic to end the game soon as it started but he though, where’s the fun in that. Though he looked serious, in fact Quereas loved to have fun, especially with sexy vixens like Tia

“ Getting my hands on beautiful woman is my specialty, you don’t stand a chance Tia” he holly red, hands cupped around the sides of his mouth! She sure was fast, though, so maybe it would be as easy as he anticipated, but in a pinch he could always cheat with magic. Quereas took off, his toned mocha brown complexion almost radiant in the sun, his muscles bounced as he ran through the sand! His feet splashed into the water, the temperature was perfect!

”You weren’t lying Tia, this water is gorgeous, I’ve actually never seen something eve in my life like this!” A color little fishy swam between his legs as he was now waist deep! Quereas dragged his hand across water’s surface and splashed a big o’l wave of water in her direction laughing along

@LeonaFair

Edited by Room 1334

Tia dove into the wave and swam around him jumping off the ocean floor to jump on his back giggling. Her tail swishing behind her happily spraying them with water. She give his neck a nibble and whisper,"You smell interesting. Like a man on a mission." Slidding off him she dove into the water and swam off in a direction to hide from him for fun. 

She went to hide behind a rock and peeked around the corner to see him gone? @Room 1334

Tia was like a dolphin how she moved effortlessly through the water, and full of energy, before he knew it she had dodged his attempts to splash he with water and swam around to his back! When she nibbled at his neck, Quereas shuddered a bit, he was sensitive to licks and nibbles, especially around his neck or ears, they always did something to him sexually. It made him perk up and take notice she was flirting!

Before he could reach around to grab her, she was swimming off again, the water was so clear he saw where she was headed, but that’s where she made a mistake, for the moment her back was turned to him, Quereas proofed into a cloud of black smoke and flew into the air taking off to in a race to beat her to the big bold rock! He landed on top of the huge tall rock where she had went to hid, before she even emerged from the water, had to be 20ft tall at least.

”Looking for me?” He was crouched down as she looked up “You’re not the only one with some fast moves, I should also warn you, I don’t always play fair” Quereas smirked and jumped down into the water, splashing her wish a canon ball! While he was submerged, Quereas grabbed her by the ankles and dragged her down under him. He reached out his hands and palmed her breast as to say tag you’re it now but not before giving them a gentle squeeze. Then he grinned like a devil, as bubble of oxygen escaped from his mouth! Then he swam away! 

@LeonaFair

Edited by Room 1334

Smiling under water she swam after him as fast as she could and surfaced a moment to catch her breath as she looked around to find him. Knowing her sense of smell wont help her she relied on her sight. She kept looking as far as she could. Tia growled lightly not able to see him. 

Quereas was having more fun than he ever imagined he would, playing tag on what he thought was deserted magical island in the middle of nowhere! He was circling above the ocean in gaseous form, watching her struggle to find him, and just as she surfaces again after swimming for a while he came down right behind her for the second time.

”I told you Tia, you wouldn’t stand a change !” He slipped his hands up around her breast again, they were so full and squishy in his palm. Their bodies were brushing up against each other, Quereas’ semi erect penis was nestled nicely between her buttocks as he leaned into her ear whispering seductively “...As much as I’m having fun making a pretty girl like you chase me around, you’re absolutely right, I am on a mission...and I’m wondering if you could help me with it” 

@LeonaFair

Edited by Room 1334

She yelped as he appeared behind her and giggles. Her ears flicked back as he said he was on a mission. Trying to look back at him she grew curious as she placed her arms around his and bit her lower lip giving a small moan with a blush. "How may i be in service Quereas," she asked as her tail brushed against his semi erection making her feel hot against him. Her aquamarine eyes sparkling against the ocean water. @Room 1334

Edited by LeonaFair

Quereas continued to fondle her voluptuous D cups breast in his hands, squeezing her bosom through the wet bikini fabric as his erection grew, her tail brushing against it certainly aided in its growth. “Well now, Tia, does this mean that I win?” He pulled her even closer to him by her breast, massaging them with more vigor going in circles as he leaned into her neck, it was was his turn to take a whiff of her, as as you know, snakes smell with their tongues! Quereas’ tongue was long, about a foot in length, he allowed the long pink muscular organ to slither out his mouth, slowly licking at the right side of her neck Quereas slinked side-to-side on her skin, smelling  her salty flesh, a mixture of sweat cause by the beating sun and the ocean’s water dripping still freshly on her skin, his sense of smell was keen enough to tell the difference between the saltiness. He lapped up the side of her neck, to her chin, and then her cheek before letting himself explore her ears, licking sensually.

@LeonaFair

Edited by Room 1334

Just now, Room 1334 said:

Quereas continued to fondle her voluptuous D cups breast in his hands, squeezing her bosom through the wet bikini fabric as his erection grew, her tail brushing against it certainly aided in its growth. “Well now, Tia, does this mean that I win?” He pulled her even closer to him by her breast, massaging them with more vigor going in circles as he leaned into her neck, it was was his turn to take a whiff of her, as as you know, snakes smell with their tongues! Quereas’ tongue was long, about a foot in length, he allowed the long pink muscular organ to slither out his mouth, slowly licking at the right side of her neck Quereas slinked side-to-side on her skin, smelling  her salty flesh, a mixture of sweat cause by the beating sun and the ocean’s water dripping still freshly on her skin, his sense of smell was keen enough to tell the difference between the saltiness. He lapped up the side of her neck, to her chin, and then her cheek before letting himself explore her ears, licking sensually.

@LeonaFair

She gasps as Quereas hand massages her breasts making her whimper. Tia nods then moaned out as she felt his tongue against her neck. "Ah! Yes! You win! Mmm....please don't stop," she exclaimed making her pussy feel hot against her ocean soaked bikini bottoms. Tia felt his tongue glide against her chin up to her ear where she let out a whimper as her nipples harden underneath her black bikini top. Feeling bold she reaches back and pets his pants where his cock was hard against her hand. @Room 1334

Edited by LeonaFair

Things were getting hotter and heavier thank he anticipated, this was not what he expected to find on this mysterious, what he thought to be deserted magical island, but his penis was throbbing, gripping on to Tia’s voluptuous, soft, beautiful flesh bags. He felt her nipples become hard beneath the wet cloth of her black bikini, then she reached back to caress his cock! 

Quereas had active hands, he rubbed Tia’s gigantic breast in big circles, squeezing them passionately in his grasp, so tight that the water from her sea soaked bikini was beginning to drip dry, but as he insisted, he wouldn’t stop there! He pulled down her bikini, exposing her pale breast to the open air, and teased her nipples between his fingers, as he sucked on her the right side of her neck. His tongue was rolling against her skin as he bit into her flesh with his fangs. 

“As I said, I’m on a mission, a very dark mission, and it’s very important, I”m looking for anything magical, and I hear that Kitsune’s are especially magical...”

@LeonaFair

Edited by Room 1334

As his fangs bit into her flesh she gasps a loud and reached around to his hip to grip making her pussy throb of need. Tia nods,"Kitsunes can be magical. I can turn into a fox and...light lanterns. Fox fires can never douse out....mmm...please don't stop." 

Tia moans put as he played with her sensitive nipples. She turns to face him looking at him with a heat lustful gaze. Being bold she gave him a kiss on the lips moaning into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck and brought her leg up to his hip. @Room 1334

Tia had suddenly become the aggressor, turning to herself toward him, when she leaned in for a kiss, Quereas was almost complete taken off guard, as she hoisted her leg up, he took hold of it and then grabbed her other leg, and lifted the small Kitsune girl up, both her legs around his waist now completely supporting her, cupped her buttocks into his hands, and swayed his neck from side to side as the two locked lips in a heat of passion! His tongue danced in her mouth, as they swapped spit. The calm waters splashed against them, as the two embraced. 

Quereas activated his magic ability to travel by gaseous dark cloud and instantly the two of them were entangled together in a shroud of darkness, as he navigated them both back towards the hot sands of the beach! The instant they landed, both he and Tia were rolling around on the beach, still kissing passionately, but magically her top was completely no where to be found, when they stopped rolling he was on top.

Quereas pinned her wrist above her head, into the soft surface of the sand, and sucked on her breast with his mouth, they were so enormous Quereas couldn’t fit even one in his mouth at once, but he didn’t mind, the bigger her boob the more time he could spend sucking and licking every inch of them! He bit her nipple, and pulled back at the little mound of sensitive pastel pink flesh with his fangs, sucking hard on her nipple until her bosom pooped out his mouth.

”I’m looking for an especially rare kind of wood, my goal is to make a paddle out of it, and I hear these jungles are full of all sorts of species of trees that can only be found on this this island, maybe you can help me find it...” he took he her other breast this time, letting his long, wet tongue encircle her exposed pink nipple as he salivated with lust covering her breast in his saliva, then sunk his fangs into that boob, suckling on her nipple aggressively, paying close attention to how she moaned at his sexual advancements

@LeonaFair

Edited by Room 1334