Sweet Treat Beach

@Room 1334

She chuckles and made a shirt and shorts appear out of thin air.  Slipping on black shorts and a black half top she waits for him to get clothes on. "Best to have clothes on for this. Never know what will get ya," she says and gives him a playful wink. 

Quereas was astonished, she used her abilities so effortlessly. 

“So that pussy isn’t the only thing magical about you I see!” he winked back doing the same, he made a shirt magically appear, short sleeve with buttons and a cheesy tropical print, then pulled up his swim shorts.

”Now I look like a tourist,” he chuckled “Didnt expect to really find life on this island, thought it was deserted actually!”

@LeonaFair

Edited by Room 1334

@Room 1334

She giggles and starts making herway through the forest. "Oh there's others here. Now the question is leaving. For Ive never seen anyone leave really. I stumbled here couple months back and have had fun here since. Better than where I was." She sniffs the air trying to find her bearings. 

Not really sure how to feel about there being lots of other people on the island, it just makes everything more confusing 

Ive got out my book looking around then looking back at the book, trying to see if the trees in the fit the description 

“Well leaving for me shouldn’t be a problem...But tell me, what else is on this island?”

Im listening to you, but not paying attention to where Im walking with my face in the book, I end up bumping into you as you abruptly stop, causing you to stumble over and land on a tree log ass in air

”Ooops my bad, I wasn’t paying attention, however I aint made at the view” I reach out and smack you on the ass making it giggle “Let me help you up Tia,” I take hold of your long black hair wrapping it around my gidt and pull you back up, not to rough but definitely like I’m telling you you’re my bitch kissing you on the neck as you are brought into my body still in my clutches 

Edited by Room 1334

Tia hisses as he pulls her hair. She moans softly blushing at his kiss to her neck. She whimpers and felt her pussy getting wet inside her shorts. "Thank you, Sir... i mmm...you are making me crave you, Quereus."

Blushing at her admittance she sniffs the air once more and points up a head of them. "I believe its just up ahead there." 

He won’t let her go, instead he grips her head tighter, bending her neck more, reaching around to grab Tia by the pussy with his other hand “You like it when I take control don’t you bitch,” he commented feeling how wet she was already getting for him “You must be in heat we just fucked and you want more cock in your pussy again already, I must have met the biggest slut on this whole island!”

Tia blishes at his words moaning softly from his words. She nods,"Yes, I am in heat! Mmm...please...i want more, Sir." She hisses as he pulls her hair shivering as he kissed her neck as that is one of her sweet spots to get her going sexually. "Mmm...ive always wanted A Master." She blushes at her admittance biting her lower lip. 

“So you’re saying I should just treat you like a dumb little bitch that is only useful for breeding” I force you down onto all fours and give your ass another hard spanking, “Well then girl, I think its only right I make you walk like a dog, and talk like a dog until We find this tree!” I speak a spell and then magically the the hair that Im holding in my hand morphs into a leash, turning your hair into part flowing beautiful locs on one half that’s connected to your scalp but the other half a leash. 

“Okay girl, lead the way, take me to the tree”

Tia yips at the smack to her ass. She crawls forward swaying her ass side to side. Sniffinf the air she follows a small stream and tries to remember the scent of the tree. She keeps crawling forward until she sits in confusion in front of a tree that looks to his discription. She looks back at him and says,"Is this the right one you seek, Sir?" Her tail twitches as she sniffed the tree once more. 

@Akuja

StaffGlasses!Jelly: Likely to Doctor's surprise, when he would turn around he'd see that he was apparently completely alone in the room, her bikini discarded bikini on the floor serving as the only evidence she had been there at all. Malleable as she was, jelly could move without producing any noticeable sounds, and had in fact melted into a puddle and slipped out of sight the moment the handsome boy had turned hi back to her.

Of course, that wasn't to say she was planning on leaving him by his lonesome. The boy was just so shy that she couldn't help wanting to tease him. Having slithered along the ground just past his feet as he was turning around, Jelly reassumed humanoid shape directly behind him and immediately pressed he bare body up against his back as she crooned into his ear.

"Weell~ You sure have a body to match that face of yours, don't you Doctor?" she said as her hands slipped around his sides and started caressing his abdomen, right hand in particular tracing cool, slick circles around hi nipple. "It'll be my pleasure to help you get it nice and clean~" she added, her lips only centimetres from his ear. Her left hand slowly trailed down his well sculpted abs suggestively and she coyly added "So is there anywhere in particular you want us to start?"

"Told you we're lost," Kida grumbled as he walked with his hands folded behind his head. Momo's cheeks puffed up at her older brother as she looked over at him. They had been walking for quite some time now, but Momo could have sworn that it was right around her. Everything looked so different now though, the terrain was not at all how she remembered it. 

"Look! See, I told you I'd find it," Momo smiled as she pointed at the break in the treeline. Grabbing his arm, she dragged him though the trees but where she ended up was not were she had expected to be. They were standing on the edge of a beach. "H-hey Kida. Are there any beaches in Yalba?" Kida just shook his head as he looked around them. There were a few people on the beach and a building in the distance but they definitely weren't in Yelba anymore.

• Like 2

@Buio

Looking back to the locker area, Ryoba instantly knew something was off considering how Jelly seemingly vanished into thin air with the only piece of her presence left being her bikini. His instincts took over but knew he didn’t have his weapons on him as he was still in his beach towel. In the end, it didn’t matter whether or not he had his blades as his back was instantly met with a mass of slimy consistency. Jelly had somehow snuck behind Ryoba as she pressed herself against him allowing Doctor to feel Jelly’s naked body to the fullest. Following this were her arms wrapping around his body and a whisper coming to his ear.

”J-Jelly? What! How did you...?” Doctor would not finish asking as his right nipple felt Jelly’s finger draw circles around it leaving slimy residue behind and his abs were being felt and caressed from top to bottom by Jelly’s left hand. Ryoba allowed himself to become especially sensitive to what was happening to him when he heard the close seductive whisper right up against his ear as Jelly’s remarks about Doctor and modest offer to wash him eased all tension in his muscles as he relaxed in Jelly’s embrace.

Resigning himself to the situation he was in, Ryoba undid the beach towel around his waist and dropped it to the floor, revealing his dangling hard cock. Breathing heavily and his face now in full blush, he responds, “Y-You can start up front, if you don’t mind. Just don’t forget about the ears... and down below too.”

• Like 1

Quereas couldn’t believe it, it had taken them almost 2 hours of wondering around in this dense Forrest, but they had finally found the Eros Oak, it looked just as it did in his book!

”Wow, Tia, you actually found it! Quereas released her hair-leash from his grip and the part of her hair that had become the leash transformed back into long flowing locks of hair. ”Good girl Tia,” he expressed overjoyed running up to the tree and touching it, instantly he could feel its power! The Eros Oak was a special kind of tree that enhanced sexual arousal, had all sorts of benefits for sexual enhancement of both men and woman, and it was popular but rare material for making sex object with because of it, not to mention the leaves of the Eros Oak would be used in potions and the fruit it produced would be as well!

”This is fucking perfect,” he took a deep breath looking back at Tia, still seating like a dog on the ground, knees covered in the moist soil of the rain Forrest floor, he rushed back to her, and knelt down, “Tia, you are fucking incredible, I shouldn’t even be surprised!” He kissed her on the mouth as he held her face, then gave the Kitsune a pet on the head for all her good work!

@LeonaFair

Edited by Room 1334

Tia watches him silently as he inspects the tree her nerves slightly on edge. She felt like she crossed some ancient grounds that she wasnt supoose to cross. 

Her tail wagged happily as she was kissed. Glad to be of some service to help him. She chuckles and gives a purr as she was patted on the head. Looking up at the tree she shivers as she couldnt help but feel power behind her. Walking to the tree she places a hand on the tree and gave a small moan as she felt it vibrate against her hand. 

"It's beautiful...this tree makes me feel...sexual desires..." she says as she moans softly as her vaginal fluids were starting to drip out of her. 

@Room 1334

Edited by LeonaFair

It was such a large tree, he circled around to the back side as she inspected the front, “Well Tia, that’s because the Eros Oak has many magical properties that are known to enhance sexual energies!” he responded, coming back into view, getting close to her, putting a hand around her hip, Quereas pulled Tia into him, his cock was already poking through his pants!

”And if you had to take a guess, what do you think I intended on doing with this wood,” Quereas began to wine hip hips against her hers, slow rocking their pelvis’s together in a sexually suggestive manor

Tia moans softly and shivers," I think you would use it for magic of some sort...enhancing some fun out of it." She turns to look at him biting her lower lip as she felt her juices coating her pants. She felt an energy of sexual desire for him and kisses his lips moaning into the kiss deeply. @Room 1334

Edited by LeonaFair

• 2 weeks later...

@Akuja 
(haha, at this point I should edit Jelly's character sheet to mention this so that I don't have to keep telling new people about it, but she actually doesn't leave any residue behind when she moves or touches thing unless she intentionally desires to do so. she maintain perfect control of the liquids that make up her body so she feel wet to the touch but leaves you clean unless specified otherwise 🙂 No need for yourself to edit, mind you, just for future reference)

StaffGlasses!Jelly: The bespectacled entity of sentient liquid giggled in response to the boy's request. "But of course~ Anything for an honoured guest." she purred before extending a sinuous tongue and licking teasingly behind his ear. 

Rather than let go of him to circle around his front, her solid form simply melted away once more and slick tendrils of her mass , snaked their way around his body, rejoining in front of him and reforming into the pony-tailed girl he'd brought in with him. As her face took its form only inches away from his, the singular physical item she had not disposed of on the shower room floor—her glasses— moved up from within her translucent body and placed themselves onto the bridge of her nose, framing the sultry look her eyes were locking onto his at the moment. Now fully reformed and standing face to face with him, Jelly had one arm wrapped around his shoulder while the other hand curled around his cock and stroked it gently, teasingly almost.

Pulling him towards herself, she stepped back and made him to walk forward with her as she moved the two of them under one of the shower heads. Once they were in position, a tendril of her own body mass extended from her back (imperceptible to Doctor from how much of his vision was occupied by her own face) and turned on the warm spray of water. Rivulets immediately started streaming down their bodies as the shower head drenched them and started loosening the grime that stuck to Ryoba, and Jelly simply pulled him into a lustful kiss as her one hand continued to stroke his stiff member and she held their bodies close, using her own form to wash his front side clean as she ground up against him.

@Buio

Breathing heavily, Ryoba’s attempt to regain his composure in front of Jelly would be disrupted as the teasing mass gave him a seductive lick behind his ear. This not only jolted his head forward slightly away from Jelly, but also made him to let out a high pitched yelp, adding more to his own unease at the situation he’s found himself in. This would only prove to be the tip of the iceberg as pink seductress quite literally wrapped around the boy’s body, making contact with his already sensitive chest and forcing him to close his eyes as his legs grew weak which forced him a step back. 

“J-Jelly! What the h-hell are you... Mmmmm~!” His eyes squinted then shot open as he saw Jelly’s face reform itself before him as the contrasting glasses frame swam up her head and surfaced itself on the bridge of her nose. The act forced their eyes into looking directly at each other, but Doctor’s focus on the sultry gaze would be interrupted again as he felt Jelly’s hand softly wrap around his hard cock, stroking him delicately. Never mind the fact the fact the her arm was on Ryoba’s shoulder as there was no turning back, Literally. 

Jelly was in full control of Ryoba’s body as he was being guided under the shower head. The shower activated without warning and with the warm spray covering his body, Doctor could smell the scent of the dirty sand washing away from his body. Although pleasant, this feeling was short lived as Jelly’s body and face pressed themselves onto Ryoba’s body, forcing him into a deep tasteful kiss with an unknown sweetness which spread across his tongue and mouth.

Down below, the soft pink mass pressed against his chest and abs, not only scrubbing away any unwashed sand, but also making his body tremble and twitch in pleasure. However, this was nothing in comparison to the handjob Ryoba was receiving from Jelly as surges shot up his body in response to the immense stimulation being felt in his hard dick. With his eyes rolling back before closing, Ryoba savored the moment as his arms inched forward before they grabbed Jelly’s soft waist before sliding down to her hips and settling on her plump ass. 

Edited by Akuja

“You’re exactly right!” He grabbed her buttock and wiggled her plump tushy in excitement, then gave her behind a smack! “I’m going to make a paddle from this wood! I need it for a sex ritual! A dark magic ritual, and the Eros Oak Paddle is one of the most important pieces! In fact this whole island is supposedly full of magical materials for this ritual!”

The horny wizard slide a hand across her butt, in between her thigh gap, brushed over her plump, juicy mound of womanhood then back up,  over her tail and gave the girl a yank

@LeonaFair

Giving a gasp as her tail is yanked she shivers heavily as she feels her pussy gushing of her juices. Whimpering she licks her lips as she feels her breasts harden with excitement. She slips her shorts off to reveal her pussy. 

"Mmm....I might be able to find what you need. Just please...I need you to fuck me," she exclaimed as her tail sways up above her. 

@Room 1334

Edited by LeonaFair

@Akuja StaffGlasses!Jelly: the way she could feel him twitching, from his stiff cock to the rest of his sensitive body, as she touched and serviced him was just so cute. This new guest might have liked to play the aloof soldier, but once his armor was peeled off, he was so adorably innocent and reactive. It just made her want to play with him even more.

She continued stroking him slowly but intensely, her hand forming a perfect, slick, tight cylinder around his rigid shaft and working him like a living onahole. Her normally cool-to-the-touch body was quickly heated up by the water washing down over them, making her grip feel even more like the insides of a body working and wringing his stiff cock for its sticky cum.

Meanwhile her other hand traveled freely across the rest of his body, dutifully wiping the grime off his sides, back, neck, and legs in a sensuous massage while her front kept grinding up against his abdomen and her mouth kept his entirely preoccupied.

When she started feeling him twitch a bit more than normal, though, she suddenly stopped her stroking and moved her way out from under his grip that had been squeezing her ass so tightly. Stepping around him, she got behind the young man again and, making a point to press her breasts up against his back, reached around took his shaft and balls in each hand while she teased him with a giggle and another lick behind his ear.

"My my, dear guest~ You seem to be enjoying my cleaning a whole lot~" she said as the hand cupping the balls started gently and carefully kneading them while the one wrapped around his cock started applying soft pressure to the base of his head, keeping him right on the edge. "Are you about to blow, Doctor? Does my cleaning feel that good?" She added with a small giggle, ready to work him properly again and get him to his first orgasm as soon as he asked for it.

Alex poked his head out of the forest and slowly stepped on to the beach. He looked around cautiously for a few moments. He had never gone outside of the forest before.  The beasts in the forest would always tell him that the creatures on the other side would kill him if he ever left the forest but he honestly thought they looked harmless. They didnt have claws or sharp teeth. He giggled as he repeated the thought, that he was too cute to kill, in his head. He looked like an oversized puppy after all. He stood at 5ft tall and was naked a the moment. Good thing he was completely covered in fluffy fur. He wagged his tail and approached the nearest female. He really just wanted some attention. 

spacer.png

@Buio

As if Jelly’s service from the front wasn’t enough for the poor soldier, her sudden move around to Ryoba’s back didn’t offer any time to recover his composure, especially when her soft, pink breasts pressed up against his back while she resumed playing with his whole dick. When paired with Jelly’s seductive whisper to his already sensitive ears, Ryoba couldn’t help but pant helplessly in trying to respond back. 

“J-Jelly... Holy crap... You’re sooo... Sooo damn good at... Thisss.... Aaaaahhhhhh fuck~!” It was hard to concentrate on forming a full repsonse. Let alone feel the last bits of sand wash away from Doctor’s body. 

Being serviced like this couldn’t last forever, and Doctor Ryoba was no exception. Soon, he could feel his cock throb and twitch even against the delicate grip of Jelly’s pink hands. He couldn’t take it anymore. His senses were on overdrive and he was ready to let his load shoot out. In the end, it did as a sudden surge shot from his balls and traveled up his shaft before finally letting it all out into Jelly’s hand. 

“Hggghhh... Gaaaahhhhh~!!! Haaaahhhh fuck yes~!!! Aaaahhh fuck, Jelly~!!!” The stream of his cum unloaded, even hitting the wall a bit, as Ryoba himself is left wanting Jelly to get more of his seed out. “C’mon, Jelly... Squeeze me out~!!! Every bit of my cum is for you, baby~!!! Mmmmmm~!!!!”

Ryoba could feel his legs weaken underneath him, almost as if he could fall back against Jelly. He tried to stay up, but was having trouble tensing his legs. “Haaahhh, Jelly... Jelly, could you... Could you help lay down? I just... need to rest up a bit~...” Managing to get his last message out, Ryoba began to fall back slowly as he wanted to rest on the floor for a bit.