Sweet Treat Beach

StaffGlasses!Jelly: Yes, she was god at this, and Jelly loved hearing her guests claim as much.

Honestly, humanoids were just so very fun to play with. She could never count how many of them she had serviced across all of her bodies and throughout al the time she had worked on this island since Lollipop and Mint had liberated it from its previous owners. But across the multitude of holes she had filled, and the plethora of cocks and other appendages she had been stuffed with, it never got boring. It was always just to cute to see and feel them twitch, to hear them moan, to make their body spasm and seize when she found just the right spots through which to tease them. No two bodies were ever exactly the same in how they responded, and to what, and it was always such an adventure to seek out those erogenous zones both in body and in mind. 

So, when Doctor moaned for her, she simply giggled and began nibbling at his ear gently, continuing to deftly stroke and work his hot, twitching cock. It didn't take very long at al for him to finally reach his breaking point, and she happily helped him release the pent up sex that had been building in his loins. The first couple shots she let fly freely, giggling as the splashed against the wall underneath the shower head, but a he continued emptying himself, she mover her one hand in front of his head, catching the remaining semen that shot out and collecting it in her body. She did not absorb it within the main mass of her form just yet, however, instead she let it assemble into a small pool within the form of her hand.

When he finally started to relax and come over his climax, she could feel his legs going weak as he seemed to be putting more of his weight into her, and soon enough he confirmed it by asking to be guided down to the ground. She acquiesced and helped the boy lay down on his back under the hot stream of water, and as she kneeled over him, made a show of bringing her hand up above her, head tilted back and tongue lolling out as her fingers hung daintily over her open mouth. The semen she can collected in her hand moved to her fingertips and gradually seeped out of the main form of her body, forming an over-sized drop that clung to the tip of her middle finger until all the semen had been pushed out of her body, and then finally allowed to drop down into her eagerly awaiting mouth, splashing down onto her tongue and immediately being savoured and swallowed (this time actually being absorbed in her body so it could no longer be seen through her translucent form. 

Looking back down to the guest beneath her, she 'sucked her fingers clean' for effect, and giggled down at him. "Mmm~ so thick and tasty~ I don't think I've had enough just yet, though."

this said, she turned around and got on top of the boy, knees at either side of his thighs and facing the wall he'd just painted with cum. Like this, her ass, pussy, and swishing tail were on full display for him as she put her hands against the wall and slowly started licking up along the trail of cum he had left on the smooth tile, collecting ever bit of it  in her mouth in a long, smooth motion, before tilting her head back and once more swallowing the creamy fluid she'd brought into her mouth.

"Hey, Doctor~" she purred out seductively as she looked over her shoulder at him. "I want more~" Suddenly, she dropped her ass down and smoothly gobbled up his still semi-stiff cock into her pussy (the perpetually and preternaturally slick orifice naturally shifting to make a perfect seal around him as she shoved herself down all the way to his pelvis).

"It's okay, right? You said every bit of your cum was for me? 'Cause I want it, I want all of it~" as she said this, she started lifting her as up again, dragging along the length of his sensitive manhood before coming back down hard and swallowing him entirely once again. Repeating this process over and over without hesitation, she did her best to bring him back up to full mast a she giggled playfully. "So It's okay, right? I'm allowed to squeeze your balls dry and make you blow another hot load deep into this tight little kitty?"

@Buio

Ryoba was already in a daze by the time he had already shot out his first load thanks to Jelly’s service. Even still, he thought it was kind of her to assist in lowering him down as he laid down to feel the tile floor and the undrained granules of sand on his back. Ryoba could barely stay awake to see Jelly pull up to his face, witnessing her make a seductive spectacle out of drinking up his cum which had collected in her fingers. He could also make out the feeling and sight of the slime girl sitting up on his lap to also lap up the cum that painted the walls, but it did not occur to him what Jelly was up to until he felt a slimy mass consume his cock perfectly.

Immediately, Ryoba’s eyes shot open and his upper body supported itself with his arms to see the form fitting “onahole” turn out to be Jelly herself asking if she can milk him some more. He couldn’t answer immediately as his body was subject to the slime girl’s movements of her jiggling hips and butt, causing him to pant and stutter heavily while his dick regained the stiffness it had at the start. Ryoba wanted to rest, but feeling the firm grip of the slimy mass hug him from all angles made him opt to just let her do her own thing without restriction. “Um... Yeah.. Yeah~! Keep.. Aaahaha~ Keep going! Milk me... Please~!” The young man groaned out. There wasn’t much he could do to stop Jelly now that she was in full swing, but with his focus rebuilding, he added in between breathing, “C’mon, drain me, Jelly... Work that beautiful pink ass for me~! Stir me around inside you... Please!!” Doctor begged rampantly, reaching his hands out to try and spank Jelly’s exquisite pink ass as he was also mesmerized by the tail swaying in tandem. In his panting, he then requested to have Jelly face towards him, having remembered her luscious plump chest as the desire to suck on them dawned upon him.

Edited by Akuja
  • Like 1

@Buio @Akuja 

Alex could hear a little bit of the commotion that was going on and curiously got closer to it. She saw the slime and... when he wasnt sure what Ryoba was, but he knew he was a male. Alex looked like a 5 foot tall puppy. He had just turned 18 so this was his first time leaving his mother's side. Now he was witnessing creatures that he had never seen before mate. He wagged his tail a little with a goofy smile of his face. "Wow I never expected to find new creatures here."  He was used to being surrounded by other beasts so naturally he had no clue what a human was. Surprisingly he had seen a slime before. He watched curious but kept his distance because last time he checked slimes eat people. Though watching was making him stiff; not just because of the girl but also the boy. He felt guilty for being attracted to both. 

• Like 1

@Akuja @SilverGirl20

StaffGlasses!Jelly: All the while doctor was moaning and encouraging her on, Jelly was looking over her shoulder with a wicked grin as she did exactly as he asked and kept squeezing him tightly as she pushed her perfectly round ass up and down, giving him a perfect view of hoe her pussy was hungrily gobbling up his cock with every slam of her hips back down on his pelvis (which of course he could perfectly see due to her translucent nature).

She gave a pleased, high pitched little yelp as she felt his had slap down on her tush at one point, and giggled—calling him a 'naughty boy'— before gobbling him up with yet more vigour. When he then asked for her to face him, she giggled again and complied, losing shape for a moment as her features melted into a largely amorphpus blob (that was still wrapped tight around his cock before reforming so that she was facing him, breasts jiggling and swaying right in front of his face as she continued to pump up and down in a concentrated effort to get him to blow yet another load and give her yet more of that delicious cum.

Turned around as she was now, though, she caught a clear sight of the naughty little puppy peeping in on them and winked seductively at him, happy to put on a show for any who wanted to watch. Seeing how rigid the little horndog was getting, though, she didn't leave it there. From where one of her hands was resting on the floor, she extended part of her mass into a small tendril on the flor that quickly detached itself and then quickly slithered all the way from where she was over to he pup himself. The mass of slime body climbed up around his leg before the boy could react, and slipped into his little shorts, forming a living onahole around his stiff cock and immediately starting to squeeze and massage it at a rhythm similar to how Jelly was currently skewering herself onto Doctor beneath her. With another teasing wink, Jelly lifted one hand from he ground and beckoned the pup over with a finger, inviting him to join in on the fun.

@Buio

Alex was surprised when she separated some of her mass and it started coming toward him.  She seemed a little wary of it. He flinched when it wrapped around his cock. Since he was from the forest, he didn't have any clothes on. He was walking around butt naked, looking to play with a boy or a girl. it was very easy for the mass to get to his cock. He gasped cutely and moan when it started moving. He appeared vary submissive as he wagged his fluffy tail. He panted heavily while he laid in the sand with his ass up and his head down. The warm sand felt good against his cheek. As he got more horny, he started bucking his hips and playing with his ass. 

Edited by SilverGirl20

Sitting by the waters edge and hugs her knees watching the sun starting to lower down into the water. Her black with white tip tail twitching behind her. Tia's fox ears perks up once in awhile to listen to the sounds around her before they flatten against her head. 

large.567446460_Screenshot_20201009-212443_CakeBrowser.jpg.ef401f324764debef5f6e7997a9c59de.jpg

@LeonaFair

Tyler shyly pulls his sleeves over his hands as he walks toward the edge of the beach in an oversized hoody. His tail swayed behind him and his ears moved at the slightest sound. He only left the jungle when it was starting to get dark. He really liked trying to catch fish and crabs to eat. He notice Tia and wandered if she was a failed experiment like him since she had ears. He quietly sat next to her and smiled. "Hi... uhm did you come from the lab? If you dont mind me asking." 

@SilverGirl20 

Tia looks up at him and her ears perked up with curiousity. She shrugs,"I'm not sure...I was at an orphange before coming here." She gives a small sniff to smell his scent and she looks at him tilting her head,"I'm Tia...." Going through her pockets she pulls out a tuna melt sandwich. "Want some?" 

@LeonaFair

"Oh.. I've heard some humans use that term before... I dont have any parents either. If I did then I cant remember them. I cant only remember being a lab rat." He didn't mind openly sharing a few things about his past sense she had done the same.

"Im Tyler." His ears perked up just like hers.  He was a little surprised when she pulled out food. His nose twitched a little bit as he sniffed at the sandwich. He was surprised and very happy that it smelt like fish. "Oh wow! That smells like tuna but it doesn't look like a fish at all." He laughed. He leaned forward and took a bite of the sandwich as she held it. Hes started purring as it tasted better than anything he had tasted before. He usually ate his food completely raw without anything added. 

Edited by SilverGirl20

@SilverGirl20

Chuckles softly and wraps her tail around his waist. Smiling she tilts her head lightly,"You seemed hungry. There's a hotel not far from us that has food. Plus I have a room if you want to stay in with me." Tia smiles big and reaches up and pats his head lightly. "You seem my age...about 16?" 

@LeonaFair

"I... dont really remember but.... I think I'm at least 18." He chucked softly and blushed as she petted him. The scientist that made him was trying to make super weapons. That's why he was a failed experiment, cuz he wasnt abnormally strong like the other experiments that were loose in the jungle. He didnt really age and he had been here so long but he knew he was at least 18 if not older. He nodded softly when she offered to take him to the apartments. "Yeah. I would love to see what a human home looks like." He giggled again. 

Edited by SilverGirl20

He nodded his head excitedly. He couldn't wait to see what the inside of a human home looked like. He had only ever slept outside so he had no clue. He would have to follow her closely because he wasn't sure how to navigate the building or with the number 420 ment. He purred loudly and walked next to her all the way there. 

[End Scene]

• 3 weeks later...

@Buio @SilverGirl20

Although I was already heavily focused on feeling Jelly slide across my length as a perfect fit, even I could see that she was looking up at something. My head leans back to find that she seems to have snagged some puppy kid that was laying on the floor with their ass in the air, panting heavily like they were being in heat. It wasn’t enough to pull my focus away entirely from Jelly as my gaze returned to her flustered pink beauty. My hands, once focused on groping her chest, wraps around her body where I pull her down onto me and I hold her nice and tight. “Oooohhhh my god.... Come here, Jelly~!!!” My shout fills the air and soon accompanies the sound of Jelly’s body slamming against mine with the sound of a deep, messy kiss as my hands reach around the slime girl’s head and force her mouth into mine, pressing her glasses frames against my face. Her consistency was just like that of jello and her taste was somehow pleasantly sweet, but those details were minor as my dick felt like it was it paradise. Each heavily slam slid deep inside of Jelly. Although I could not see any sign of a womb, my tip still felt like it was hitting something similar, making me come closer into cumming inside of Jelly. 

• Love 1

• 1 year later...

Avery laid on the beach unconscious, his senses started to return to him. He could hear the sound of waves and seagulls overhead. He attempted to open his eyes, forced to close them again until he was adjusted to the bright light. Once he was able to open his eyes he saw the beautiful beach and it's resort. Avery slowly stood up and turned around to look for the ship he had come from, but it was nowhere in sight. He made his way over to the shade of a palm tree where he would brush himself off and collect his bearings. 

Edited by PurePuppy
  • Love 1

Amon had been riding along the paved and gravel roads on the ATV the Hotel Staff kept. One of several he should add, and of his own make had welded a small set of clips to keep a hunting bag containing a 30-O6 and another that had some ammo, a few traps traps and tools, and medical equipment. To his side holstered was a simple pistol and on the other a multi-tool and a machete with it. He donned a white t-shirt with blue jeans and boots, sporting a Texas Longhorns ballcap backward. Though it may seem excessive Amon was geared up for a worse case scenario and, "Just in case." 

And with their permission, and as part of his job, Amon patrolled the island as far as he could go. There weren't any strange occurrences that happened yet, he's shot at three monsters going into the Human territory and killed one. Another was critically injured by one if his traps but it managed to escape with a lot of lost blood. Typically Amon just became, "That one guy," That worked for the Hotel as everyone called him, he hardly ever spoke to anyone, kept his head low and minded his business. 

That, "One guy," parked his ATV to the side of a paved path to stop and watch the beach for a moment. He kept his walkie' hooked to his belt just in case he's needed somewhere. Three times a day Amon would do this, make his rounds around the island and sing patrolled while keeping an eye out. Already he's had to tell several people to stay away from the jungle and that was as adventurous as watching seagulls. Fuck'n tourists. He sighed as he watched the beach and the people go on, in about two hours he'd move from the typical pitstop to make another round... Again. 

If anything Amon was bored, he figured hunting these monsters would be a challenge but it was a matter of keeping them away from Humans... He's yet to go after anyone inside the jungle, let alone save from a monster or a pending attack. Crossing his arms Amon huffed some air from his lungs and simply watched. Maybe he could be a handyman too? 

• Love 1

After cleaning the majority of sand from his outfit Avery observed his surroundings seeing that the hotel wasn't too far away. "At least this place isn't completely deserted" he softly said to himself. The loud buzzing of an ATV caught Avery's attention. He looked over at the stranger seeing his arsenal of traps and weapons. Avery didn't know what to make of him as a friend or a threat. He weighed his options, took a breath and called out to the man "Hello there! I'm Avery, I don't know what this place is. I just woke up on the shore not too long ago." he swallowed before continuing "can you help me?". Avery waited nervously for the man to respond.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, PurePuppy said:

After cleaning the majority of sand from his outfit Avery observed his surroundings seeing that the hotel wasn't too far away. "At least this place isn't completely deserted" he softly said to himself. The loud buzzing of an ATV caught Avery's attention. He looked over at the stranger seeing his arsenal of traps and weapons. Avery didn't know what to make of him as a friend or a threat. He weighed his options, took a breath and called out to the man "Hello there! I'm Avery, I don't know what this place is. I just woke up on the shore not too long ago." he swallowed before continuing "can you help me?". Avery waited nervously for the man to respond.

Amon's attention was caught by an individual. Maybe the shit head had a problem with the ATV? Maybe they're a tourist looking for directions? He just stared with a hard glance that was his resting bitch face and wait for the guy to start talking. Annnd there it was...

Amon raised a brow keeping his arms crossed, saying in a neutral tone, "I forget the name of the place truth be told, but you're on an island indefinitely with a decent populace. Where you from?"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Amon's attention was caught by an individual. Maybe the shit head had a problem with the ATV? Maybe they're a tourist looking for directions? He just stared with a hard glance that was his resting bitch face and wait for the guy to start talking. Annnd there it was...

Amon raised a brow keeping his arms crossed, saying in a neutral tone, "I forget the name of the place truth be told, but you're on an island indefinitely with a decent populace. Where you from?"

It was clear the man wasn't amused or happy to see Avery. But at least he didn't act in a hostile manner, so Avery could breath easily. "I'm from Tampa Florida, I work as a waiter on a ship. There was a massive storm that knocked me overboard and now I'm here, whatever this place is." he said in a confused tone. The word "indefinitely" rang in Avery's head as a look of shock came across his face. "So we're all stuck here at the resort? Great, at least I don't have to go back to serving those drunken snobs." Avery said to himself. He looked back to the stonewall of a man "sorry for the annoyance, but does that mean the hotel is open to anyone who ends up here?" he asks softly, knowing that guy would rather be doing anything else right now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PurePuppy said:

It was clear the man wasn't amused or happy to see Avery. But at least he didn't act in a hostile manner, so Avery could breath easily. "I'm from Tampa Florida, I work as a waiter on a ship. There was a massive storm that knocked me overboard and now I'm here, whatever this place is." he said in a confused tone. The word "indefinitely" rang in Avery's head as a look of shock came across his face. "So we're all stuck here at the resort? Great, at least I don't have to go back to serving those drunken snobs." Avery said to himself. He looked back to the stonewall of a man "sorry for the annoyance, but does that mean the hotel is open to anyone who ends up here?" he asks softly, knowing that guy would rather be doing anything else right now.

Amon had nothing else to do but he looked the least amused at all. Despite the memes and the crazy stories of Florida people it was clear this guy wasn't bat shit insane at least... Not like himself. Amon did crazy shit on a daily to keep himself entertained and took risks, but, whatever needed to get done had to get done. Yep, Amon absently replied as he turned and got onto the ATV and kicked it on. 

"Climb on, and hold onto the back racks of the vehicle. I can take ya there." Amon states not wanting people to mistake that the guy was seeing other guys now. Last time some dude tried to grind up against him at a party the jackass got kicked into the bonfire pit. Amon warned him at least. But he did have a gay friend who was a brilliant fucking wingman and even of the chicks were taken it gave Amon a number or two. Wonder what happened to Jakob? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Amon had nothing else to do but he looked the least amused at all. Despite the memes and the crazy stories of Florida people it was clear this guy wasn't bat shit insane at least... Not like himself. Amon did crazy shit on a daily to keep himself entertained and took risks, but, whatever needed to get done had to get done. Yep, Amon absently replied as he turned and got onto the ATV and kicked it on. 

"Climb on, and hold onto the back racks of the vehicle. I can take ya there." Amon states not wanting people to mistake that the guy was seeing other guys now. Last time some dude tried to grind up against him at a party the jackass got kicked into the bonfire pit. Amon warned him at least. But he did have a gay friend who was a brilliant fucking wingman and even of the chicks were taken it gave Amon a number or two. Wonder what happened to Jakob? 

Avery felt a little more comfortable after Amon offered him a ride. Even though it was done out of necessity to keep him out of trouble, but Avery saw it as a kind jester since the guy didn't owe him anything. "Don't worry, they might mistake me for a girl. That kinda thing happened too much at my job." Avery said jokingly as he climbed onto the ATV holding onto the racks with a firm grip. "Ready when you are" he said preparing himself for the sudden acceleration. Avery took in the sights of the breathtaking beach and all of the people enjoying it. "Maybe this isn't the worst twist of fate I could have after all" he thought with a smile.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, PurePuppy said:

Avery felt a little more comfortable after Amon offered him a ride. Even though it was done out of necessity to keep him out of trouble, but Avery saw it as a kind jester since the guy didn't owe him anything. "Don't worry, they might mistake me for a girl. That kinda thing happened too much at my job." Avery said jokingly as he climbed onto the ATV holding onto the racks with a firm grip. "Ready when you are" he said preparing himself for the sudden acceleration. Avery took in the sights of the breathtaking beach and all of the people enjoying it. "Maybe this isn't the worst twist of fate I could have after all" he thought with a smile.

Revving the fourwheeler Amon sped off and when he got to a benched area he made a sharp turnaround before speeding off in the right direction again. He had originally wanted to launch a little at Avery making fun of himself but chose not to, not so much to keep the whole, "Tough guy persona," but rather he was talking to a stranger he knew nothing about. A ship meant shit, but if this guy was wanting to stay here then so be it. Amon was Amon, and it was hard for him to really be social; the other staff were an exception however. 

"What was it..." Amon started until he got the words, "Sweet Treat Island, that's what it was. Interesting place since I been here, left home to start a new life and- well, here I am. We're heading to the Hotel where we'll meet one of the staff... Either Vanilla or Lemon, most likely Lemon. And before you ask yes, those are their real names. This island... Isn't necessarily normal, so if you get a weird question from someone whose been here the longest don't worry much on it. The staff can explain it better to you."

And on the Hotel they were coming up to...

(I'll let you kick off at the Hotel, not sure what flavour of character Lollipop would choose)

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Coming back to the beach on the fourwheeler, Amon was going to do his rounds again along the island. He thought about doing his next patrol later at night when people were asleep and the idiots go skinny-dipping or whatever they do. He was about to pass the area when he came to a slow stop looking at someone clad in fucking leather wear. Staring for a split second the person looked lost, so Amon decided it might be best to get his... Her? Its attention. 

"Excuse me miss," Amon called out from the paved road, "You need help with anything?"