The Lab in the Jungle

• 10 months later...

A.I.Sour:  "Sorry. Searching the database took longer than, expected. There is no restrictions on size for the formula that I see, but after a certain point the growth becomes unstable. I would reccomend that size not exceed normal parameters. Was this helpful?"

@onearmeddruid

Edited by Lollipop

A.I.Sour: Sour's imagine on the screen seems too peer back at Sonja in thought for a moment, before shrugging her shoulders. "Sure. I bring the formula up now." Another window popped up on the screen with the requested formula. "I will ask that you be careful. The professor that created this formula...I'm told she was a bit...unstable."

@onearmeddruid

• 2 weeks later...

Bubblegum: She led Sakura through the Punishment/Discipline Chamber, informing him that area was for guest a d staff that don't follow rules. It's also for guest that love to be treated in certain ways. The staff here provide the service of giving  such guest and those who can't behave the treatment they deserve.

That section is connected directly to the Lab. Bubblegum oversaw both areas but delegated most of the D/DC responsibilities to the head staff member there, so she could focus on her research. 

She takes Sakura to her office and then she sits at her desk and opens a file. She looks over it for a second, then looks up to him. "Have you ever worked in a lab before? Have you ever worked for a witch before?"

@AirAllie14

• Love 1

Sakura stick closely to Bubblegum so that he wouldn’t get lost. He wouldn’t imagine being stuck down here in a place like this. As they got to the lab, he looked around and gasped a bit at all of the equipment she had. He follows her and blinked at her questions and shook his head, “um… no… I can’t say that I have…”

@Lollipop

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Bubblegum: "I figured as much. I guessing you've no experience with magic either. That's fine, you can still be of use to me." She stands up and walks across the room to him. One of my experiments is an endurance related one. I the one who makes the various aphrodisiacs that are used on the island. My options and and other products have to be vigorously tested to in order for me to learn  where to make improvements."  With the file from the desk in hand she leads Sakura out of the office. She takes him to one of the labs, waving to Sonja as she passed. "So I have to test one of my formula's to see how long it can last and its potency. But I plan to run two test at once. Are you willing to help me."

@AirAllie14

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

Sakura nodded at Bubblegum began to explain what kind of experiment she wanted to test and then blinked a bit and uttered, “a-aphrodisiacs….?” He had heard of these before and knew what they did, he didn’t know if he wanted to be involved but he was already in so deep and so he nodded, “y-yes… I will help you…”

@Lollipop

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Bubblegum: She smirks at him. "That's good to hear. Well start with a short examination. I already took a look at your physique." She motions to the look lab table in the middle of the room, implying she wanted him to hop up on to it.

The lab itself was clean. White tile floors, metal cabinets. It looked like a lab out of a science fiction movie. While the lab may have looked more modern there were some other things as well. One table had on top of it, what looked like talismans. A cauldron sat on the other side of the room. Next to that stood another table. This table had a large number potion bottles that had a pink substance inside of them. Other science and magic related items lined the various shelves and counters of the room.

The lab table was cushioned and looked relatively comfortable. While she waited for him to get on the table, she walked over to the table that had the option bottles and started looking over them, trying to find a specific one.

@AirAllie14

• Love 1

Bubblegum: She picks up a especially round looking potion bottle and walks back over to him. She puts the bottle down on the table next to him and put on a pair of gloves. 

"This is a specially made aphrodisiac I made using the highest quality ingredients. It's quite good at what is does. It can be drank, used on skin as lubricant, and even cooked in food. I'm gonna use this to test your body's natural sensitivity, so I know how to properly gauge your reaction. I'll apply a small amount to your thigh." She then grabs his leg, one of her hands sliding up his skirt and gripping his inner thigh. Her other hand picks up the bottle and begins to let it's contents drip slowly onto Sakura's thigh. Once she had small amount on, she sat the bottle down and began to rub the liquid into his skin.

"You should soon start to notice a warm feeling that will grow and spread. It should feel enjoyable, even arousing. The more sensitive you are naturally, the more the effect will spread and the better it will feel. Any nearby erogenous zones will respond and feel extra good. Let me know how it feels."

@AirAllie14

• Love 2

Sakura blinked as he looked at the bottle of strange liquid that Bublegum brought over. He listened closely as Bubblegum explained it to him and nodded along. Sakura then began to blush as he watched Bubblegum reach up his skirt and began to rub the liquid onto her thighs. 

At first, Sakura was calmed, all that had happened was that his thighs felt a little tingly but then, his eyes widened. He began to feel that tingling feeling spreading all throughout his body along with a heat. His body squirmed a little as well as his entire body was filled with this warm tingling in not too long. He could feel under his shirt and vest that his nipples began to get hard and it wasn’t the only thing to get hard as he blushed in embarrassment seeing a noticeable bulge coming from under his skirt.

• Love 2

Bubblegum: Her eyes widen as she watches his reaction. "For it to spread so far...and so quickly..." She picks up her notepad and begins to jot somethings down. This level of reaction and sensitivity is on par with Lolli, Mint, Sweetie, and Cherry." 

She was now very intrigued by Sakura's body and reactions.  "Let's see just how much it has affected really." She takes a finger and lightly flicks one of his nipples through his shirt to gauge his reaction.

@AirAllie14

• Love 1

Sakura blushed as he heard Bubblegum talking about how sensitive he was. He blinked as he heard her mention testing it and then felt as her finger flicked against his hardened nipple under his shirt, immediately making his body squirm and making him moan out.

@Lollipop

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Bubblegum: She giggles at Sakura's reaction. "Such an honest reaction." She crosses her arms. "Strip for me. Just down to your underwear. I want have full access to your body." 

She goes over to a desk with a few different screens on it and hits a button. "Mr. Piggy, bring in test subject 23." She walks back over to Sakura. 

"Once we're done with your examination, you can start helping me with the actual experiment." 

@AirAllie14

Bubblegum: She watches intently as he strips. She eyes his panties. "You have cute taste." She giggles. 

She walks around behind him as he sits on the table, then pulls him back against her body, the back of his head resting against her breasts. Her arms wrap around him, one of her hand gliding down him front and groping his crotch, feeling his stiff cock through his panties. Her other hand begins to tease one of his nipples. "On a scale of 1 to 10, how good does this feel?"

@AirAllie14

• Love 1

Sakura blinked and blushed as he sat down and Bubblegum pulled him in to lean against her. He could feel his head resting against her soft chest, making him blush more now and then he felt as he began to grope him through his panties and tease his nipples. Immediately he began to moan out.

”A-Ah! Y-you… you’re only… t-touching me… a-and it… f-feels g-good…” his cock twitched a bit in his panties. “I-it feels like a… s-seven… o-or… e-eight…”

@Lollipop

• Love 1