The Lab in the Jungle

Before Lollipop and Mint took over ownership of the Island, it was used by a secret society of wealthy individuals that used the island to indulge in their depraved and sometimes twisted desires. People were kidnapped, transported to the Island, and forced to serve the desires of the Islands Elite.

The Lab was used to alter those captured to the Elites desires. And when it wasn't doing that it was used by its owner to create hideous, sex crazed monsters, that he would release into the surrounding jungle to capture any who would try to escape. 

Now the Lab is owned by Bubblegum, an eccentric witch who uses it to create the islands special Aphrodisiac pills that offered to guest for personal use. She also uses the lab for her personal experiments. Be wary of her, her sadistic tendencies often get her trouble with Lollipop, and Mint.

• 2 weeks later...

Mr Piggy gave a loud squeal of mixed pain and pleasure as the heel on his swollen cock made his thick cum burst forth and soak all over his mistress' thigh high boot. The magical researcher seemed completely unfazed by this, as she simply took notes down on her clipboard: statistics as to how the most recent aphrodisiac she'd cooked up was affecting her prime test subject such as the number of orgasms he was capable of before exhaustion, and how much more sensitive it was making him. Only further turned on by her apparent complete disinterest in him, the thoroughly whipped orc groveled his thanks to her for the punishment and quickly got about licking up his own mess and cleaning her boot up as was expected of him.

At that point, however, the energies of the window-less room shifted. Shadows started bending unnaturally as they concentrated towards a corner of the laboratory, and with a sudden burst of purple light and ephemeral black feathers, the fallen angel Asmael appeared in the room, smiling at the sight before him. "Well, I was wondering where all of this delicious lust and depravity I was sensing was coming from," he called out melodiously, looking around the laboratory before focusing on the pink haired witch. "Long time no see, Bubblegum. I have to say, this is a wonderful little corner of space-time you have here, tucked so well out of both heaven and hell's sight."

Bubblegum: "Asmael?" She grins wickedly as she snapped her finger. Mr Piggy going into a dormant, unresponsive state. "Does Mint know your here?  You know how that one gets. I'm sure Lolli would love to see you, but the other one will may find your presence here...unpleasureable." She walks over to the mischievous fallen angel, leaving the orc as he is.

@Buio

Edited by Lollipop

The dark angel chuckled lightly. While people in his line of work tended to be short on what most would call friends, Bubblegum was just about as close as anyone got. They had a similar set of interests, after all, and their goals aligned more often than not as a result. Asmael fully expected her to become one of his 'coworkers' if ever the day came that her magic failed her and she was somehow separated from her body and sent to judgement.

"Oh no darling~ You know I couldn't pass up a chance to see my favorite enchantress in all the realms before visiting anyone else." he replied with a friendly smile. "And don't you worry about dear Minty. You know as well as anyone that making the unexpected pleasurable is a speciality of mine."

He took a look at the array of alchemical ingredients and mixtures that were arranged around the laboratory and chuckled. "Allllthooouuugh, since I'm here already, I certainly wouldn't mind if you had a toy or two to spare in making her more... compliant."

@Lollipop

Edited by Buio

Bubblegum: "Whoa there my ebon winged friend! As much as I'd love to see you making her tremble uncontrollably with the help of one of my potions, Mint is ruler of this domain along side Lolli.  If she catches you trying to tamper with her using one of my potions, then she will force both of us from this place and make is so we can't return. This place is still far too valuable to me to risk that yet, even for a beloved friend such as yourself."  She turns him away from the alchemy equipment.

"For now, you will have to face her head on. Besides, as much h as she may not trust you, she can't turn you away with out upsetting Lolli, and she cares far to much for him to do that. Plus this place has a rule you can easily exploit. All are welcome. But, that aside..." She holds out her hand with a mischievous grin and a pink bubble forms around Asmael, trapping him inside. "You may have bigger problems to worry about aside from our two adorable wisps. Now that actually have you somewhere secluded from which you have few options of escaping, why shouldn't I satisfy my urge to do to you as I please." Bubblegum liked Asmael and saw him as a close friend, but she also had strong urges to watch him squirm under her heel. "Give me a reason to let you out of this bubble. What's in it for me to not lock you away as another plaything?"

@Buio

Edited by Lollipop

The angel looked at the pink field that suddenly surrounded him with an almost sleepy raise of his eyebrows, not seeming particularly perturbed by the sudden development. When she asked him why she shouldn't just lock him away he chuckled like she'd said a good joke and reached out to the side to casually trail his finger along the wall of his prison, observing how the field rippled like water as it contained him from moving any further out. Breaking out of this would not be impossible for an angel like him, exactly, but the sorceress knew her magics well, and Asmael was so very loath to muscle his way through things when it wasn't absolutely necessary.

Turning back to her, he just gave the sadistic woman a friendly smile. "Oh bubble, you should know better than to ask me of all people why you -shouldn't- do exactly what you want with me. Telling people to resist temptation is really not in my job description." He offered another light chuckle and glanced at the prison surrounding him again. "You have me caught, so if what you want to do is keep me prisoner and rape me for and few hundred years, I'm really in no position to say 'no'. Eventually you'll either die or get bored, and at that point ill be free to return to my eternal mission." Time was really a different entity entirely for immortal beings like him, and no matter how powerful the witch was, she was still fundamentally mortal. Patience would serve him as well as amything else if this was what she wanted to do. Still, this wouldnt exactly be his 'preferred' outcome, so he didnt quite leave the conversation quite there. "Of course, I really can't say how pleased Lord Asmodeus would be to have one of his most faithful servants indisposed for that time frame. He does have a habit of being rather... possessive." Asmael chuckled and turned his attentions back directly on his captor. "If you want my personal opinion, I think I'll be of much more use to you in collecting other slaves from this little island paradise and bringing them back to you to do as you please with them. That way you get to break the monotony of having only Piggy to play with, and I can still do my job without interruption." To this he put both of his hands together and cocked his head to the side in a cutesy inquisitive fashion. "But of course,it all comes down to whatever you decide Bubble. I'm at your mercy after all."

@Lollipop

Edited by Buio

Bubblegum: She watches Asmael examine her prison for him. She already figured he wouldn't try to escape on his. She made the bubble strong but it was more of gesture to show her intent. The two had known each other a long time and had no small amount of respect for the others abilities. She knew rendering him powerless would require more than this, but the sight of seeing him caged by her hand did bring a smile to her face. She examined his beautiful body as she listened to him make his case.

Asmodeus would be problem, and not one she would wish to have to deal with. The island was, as far as she could tell, cut off from being observed from the outside, but Asmodeus was strong and it would be a gamble on whether he could actually locate Asmael there. She would listen to him finish his plea. Once he was done she couldn't help but chuckle at his confidence. He made a fair point on accounts except for one. She would then poke the bubble and it would pop, and as it did she walk up to him. One of her hands slipped down to his waist while the other caressed his cheek. She pulled him close. " I have to say I'm insulted. To think I would get bored with you...you shouldn't doubt how much I would enjoy seeing what it would take to break you. Have more respect for yourself. I would never get bored of you."

@Buio

Edited by Lollipop

Just as he'd done nothing to try and escape her prison, Asmael in no way rejected the sensual woman when she dispelled her magic and moved forward to take hold of him, pulling him to her. Much to the contrary, he simply smiled a wide, lustful smile and wrapped his own arms around her waist. as the heels on her boots brought him up to his height, he was able to lean in to the crook of her neck and croon to her "Oh darling, you make my heart race with your flattery and promises~" he said as he gladly inhaled the scent of her perfume. "Keep teasing me like that, and I might just have to ask for vacation time sometime soon to take you up on that offer. Although, do be careful~" He moved up lightly and nibbled gently on her ear. "show any weakness when you try and tame me, and I might just end up breaking you instead~"

Oh, how he could tell this would be so fun already. He was honestly feeling somewhat torn. On the one hand he wanted to go out and find himself some sweet innocent mortals to corrupt as soon as possible (and knew he'd need to first get an introduction with the island owners out of the way for that), but the sin and lust coming off of bubblegum was so intoxicating, he almost wanted to stay and indulge in it before getting to work.

Pulling away from her only slightly, he smiled at his partner in crime and decided to inquire as to how he should proceed. "You said all were welcome here, yes? Please darling, do tell me more about how we can use that get dear old minty to be more... 'welcoming' herself of my presence."

@Lollipop

Bubblegum: Bubblegum hadn't realized how much she had missed Asmael's company. The two had such good understanding of each other. With other evil or dark beings, Bubblegum tended to be quite cautious around. But with Asmael she had genuine trust. She understood his nature and to an extent, what to expect from him. And what surprised her, she often enjoyed. 

As much as she wanted to continue their back and forth, Asmael was right to get them back to focusing on the task at hand. "Well it's quite simple really. Thos place is supposed to be a Haven for those who to indulge in their desires. There are other things too, but that's what usually draws people here. Perfect place those like you and me." She steps over to her desk. "Lollipop is adamant about making sure they turn no one away and treat all who come here as guest. And Mint, with how much she loves and cares for him wouldn't go against that decision. So you already have a valid reason to be here. Lollipop would never turn you away and there Mint wouldn't do so either unless you gave her a reason to. That being said, making your presence know to her would be best. She may not trust you, but she likes you far more than she likes me, and I have my own lab." She picks up a small metal case. "This has my newest batch Aphrodisiac pills in it. Just deliver this case on my behalf to her say that I'm enlisting you to help me with the lab. That and I'm sure she would be able to say no to you if you were to appeal to her temptations." She then offers him the case. "Just try not to break any rules yet and you should be fine."

@Lollipop

Asmael looked at the case she handed over to him with a thin but wicked smile. Oh he could already feel his head spinning with all the ways he could use its contents to have fun with the mortals here. But, all things in due time. He gladly took the case from her when it was offered and nodded to her suggestion. "Well then love, I am happy to be your new aide. And do recall what I said earlier. If there's any tasty little morsel you want me to convince to come back here and be your new plaything, let me know and I'll put it at the top of my priorities."

With that said, a pair of black wings suddenly burst forth from the angel's back and he gave bubblegum a friendly little wave. "Ta ta darling. See you again soon I'm sure~" And with another flash of purple light the androgynous little demon was gone, leaving but a single jet black feather to float down to the ground and then evaporate into wisps of black smoke.

• 3 weeks later...

Dr.Shock was working some of the new drugs he was again to make for the island even some of his own work is on the side  he picked up a purple vile "finally made the position where you can grow tentacles " was wondering why he was voced to make that "i should go give some of these to the island staff " he got up and stretch and he went to wake up waspinator was now on his shoulder buzzing Shock put some of the medicine was working on giving to   use even some of the new stuff"i wonder am i forgetting anything"

he left  go to the hotel 

Edited by DozleZabie2

• 2 weeks later...

Bubblegum: She was sitting at desk looking at monitor when the pair walked in. She was wearing a pair of round glasses. "One second...and..." She presses a button a console in front of her. "Done! I just finished synthesizing a new formula." She stands up and turns to face them. I still need results back from what I gave Asmael, but it doesn't hurt to get a head start." She walks over to them, taking off her glasses and tucking them into her lab coat. "Miss Sonja, something told me you'd find your way here. As for you..." she turns to Nix. "Using a guest to suit your own needs. Tsk tsk. How selfish of you." She spoke to him in a playful tone, grinning, but he could sense that was something sinister behind her words as well. "She turns back to Sonja. "Anyway, welcome to my Lab Miss Sonja. What exactly were you hoping to do here?"

@Buio @onearmeddruid

@Lollipop @onearmeddruid

"Here we are" said the harpy boy towards the human woman as he spread out his arm and motioned to the lab, trying to not let his gaze linger on the beautiful form of his mistress sitting at the work terminal.

Of course, when Bubblegum finally turned her attention to the visitors, she immediately saw through to the true intentions of her willing slave, and Nix lowered his head with a small smile. "Please forgive me, mistress~" Oh how he loved the way she looked at him. He could only wonder as to how she would punish him for letting his desires get the best of him.

Sonja hums to herself, walking around the lab, it wasn't as big as hers but it was far more advanced that hers back at the fortress. Even the d lab she worked for the Hungarian military wasn't so advanced though that was short lived since that little incident with her self experimentation once she was barred from the women's ward at the local hospital. A blush burned on her cheeks at the memory the aide affects still there to this day

Bubblegum: "Experiment? I'm guessing that means you want to experiment on something?" She walks over to a large monitor. It had multiple screens which surrounded a large central screen. "Well I'm not sure what your expertise is, if any, but..." She brings up a list of file name on the large screen. "We do have a large variety of compiled data, and as well as samples and other things that I can release to you to use. Most of these files here belonged to the man who used to run this lab. His interest varied to say least. Anyway, if you wish, you may the terminal to research what ever you have a interest in and the tool of the lab are your to use as you please." Her voice then takes on a sinister tone. "But if you make a mess of my lab or break anything, you'll be the next thing I experiment on." She then smiles and walks over to Nix. Her voice takes on a more playful tone again. "Now , if you would excuse me for a bit, I have to make sure to teach my assistant some proper manners." She take Nix's hand and starts to walk. "Come Nix. We'll 'talk' in my office." 

Bubblegum leads Nix to her private office and closes the door. She then let's go of his hand and walks to her desk in the center of the room and takes a seat and starts reviewing notes on her computer, seeming to completely ignore Nix's existence. 

• Love 1

@Lollipop

Nix: He understood exactly what she was doing when the witch began to ignore him. It was one of the ways she displayed her control over him. He was slave, and she was mistress. He needed her, and she could toss him aside like trash. She was his world, and he was just another toy. Oh, how he loved her. She knew exactly what he wanted and needed, and knew exactly how to give and withhold it.

Being a obedient pet, the youthful-looking mutant came to her side and got on his knees, staying silent. He hadn't been given permission to speak, touch her, or touch himself, so he just waited patiently, mind racing with the ways in which she could chose to punish and defile him; the tools she could use, the drugs she could give, the words she could speak. His cock twitched with expectation as his blush simply deepened with every new figment. 

He wanted her attention and love so much, but relished in how she effortlessly displayed her superiority by ignoring him.

Bubblegum: After a bit she sits back in her chair, and cover her face with one of her hands and let's out sigh. She had hit a frustrating wall in her review and was having a hard time thinking of a possible solution to the problem. Then slowly with out changing positions or looking, she places her other hand on his Nix's head and runs her fingers through his hair. Her touch was loving and gentle. "...Nix...tell me, are you loyal to me? You do as I say, but you used to belong to someone else. I made your affections mine when they used to belong to that mess of a former master of yours." She grips his hair tightly and pulls him close so his cheek presses against her bare outer thigh. "How do I know you won't simply follow someone else. Not that I doubt my how well I've retrained you." She looks down at him with cold eyes, her foot sliding forte press against his crotch. "But you've proven yourself to be quite a pathetic and miserable little slut. How do I know that if you were desperate you wouldn't call someone else your master if commanded?"

• Love 1