The Lab in the Jungle

@Lollipop

Nix: Relishing her touch, he happily rubbed his cheek against her thigh as she brought him forward, and moaned lightly as her foot began to rub against his member. When she finished her questioning, he looked up to her with a small smile. 

"Your word is law, my mistress. By your command I would call any man my master, king, or god, no desperation needed. And as soon as you ordered it, I would drive a dagger in their backs and forget them entirely to return to you. My heart and body are forever yours to play with as you wish, for none will ever match your beauty and power."

• 2 weeks later...

Bubblegum: "Heh! I  hadn't realized you were capable of murdering in my name. You may have some use aside from just being a simple toy to play with when I'm bored after all. But..." Her hand cups his chin. "We'll come back to that later. First, we still have to deal with your punishment." She taps a button on her computer while her other hand tighten its grip, her fingers digging roughly into his cheeks. 

Familiar sounds play from the speaker of the computer. He knows those sounds. It happen very recently. Moans. His and Lollipops. And a voice. Ismael. She turns his face to the large screen behind the desk. It was a recording of right before he came to the lab. "I can't say I really care about how you attend to guest, but...sometimes, icann get a bit jealous. Not that I mind you playing with others. But I can't have my dear beloved friend just playing with my things when ever he wants. I offer him up Lollipop and Mint, but that greedy angel just has to always have more. Not that I blame him. But still...You looked like you were having a real good time following someone else's orders for once. And then come to me to as a half eaten meal. Do I look like the type to eat someone else's leftovers?" Her foot presses into his crotch more, not to cause pain, but firmly to remind him that the light pleasure could turn to pain quickly if she wanted it too. But for now she choosing to make things pleasurable for him.

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

Nix: The amorous slave bit back a moan as he felt her nails dig into his cheek and her shoe press down on him, and he looked up at her with a lustful, needy stare.

"I am sorry, Mistress~ I would never wish to offend. At first, I only wanted to do my duty and assist the Owner but... Your friend, I admit, he reminded me of you. The way he looked at Lollipop, the way he commanded without effort and held authority with the smallest word or gesture. It made me crave you. I needed you to look at me, the way he looked at him."

Pressing his cheek into her claws, he continued. "Please Mistress Bubblegum, punish me however you wish. I am a pathetic slave for having let anyone else excite me. I should need no more than the thought of you to make me crave your power. Please, use me so that my body and soul become dead to anything but your touch."

• 2 weeks later...

At the computer Sonja is working at a window pops open in the upper right corner. A loading bar reading "A.I. Software Initiating" sits in the middle of the window and starts to fill. After a moment the bar fills the window turn white.

The top of the window reads "A.I. 50-UR 2.0" Suddenly a yawn can be heard from the computer's speaker. Slowly a blurry head starts to raise from the bottom of the screen. Then a arm reaches up as if the thing below the screen is stretching. Slowly the image on screen sits, its face coming into view. It's a girl her body, and hair, all of her is a near transparent blue, her hair is long. She runs her eyes as if she had just woke from a deep sleep. Tiredly she looks forward, as straight from the screen at Sonja.

"Your not Coco...I feel like she woke me up before my update was done." She looks down at her body and suddenly seems agitated. "Aww, my textures didn't finish updating yet!" She back out of the screen at Sonja. "Do you know why she booted up my program early?" As she ask, she opens a small window off to her side and begins to poke at it as if she was hitting buttons. "Now I have to load all the things that didn't finish in the background and that always feels...weird..."

@onearmeddruid

Edited by Lollipop

Bubblegum: She stares down at him, the look on her face of disgust. "Look at you? Your lucky to even be in my presence right now. I had all but decided to feed you to Mr. Piggy upon your arrival. After all, it's been so~ long since I just let him breed something as he pleased." She let's go of his face and sits back in her chair. Her features relax, but her gaze was still piercing. "Your lucky I'm such a generous Master. And that your so cute. If not for that, My urges to bully and punish you might not have been enough to keep me from throwing to Mr. Piggy as his new plaything. Instead you'll be fortunate enough to be my toy again today." A wicked grin crosses her face and she leans in close to his. "I'm gonna push your body extra hard this time. You should be sure to thank Asmael when you see him. Having him around always makes it hard for me to suppress my urges and always gives me sooo~ many...creative ideas." She starts to giggle, a sadistic and lustful look in her eyes. She then grabs him and pulls him up into her lap, her breast press in to his back. One hand caresses his inner thigh while the other caresses his cheek as she giggles into his ear and teases him. "I'm gonna push your body so fucking hard. I hope your ready to be completely exhausted by the time I'm through with you." Her Sadist grin was etched clear across she told him her intentions for what was to come.

@Buio

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

The girl apparent A.I. on the screen nods at Sonja. "Well yea. You'd feel weird too if stuff about your body and possibly mind were bring changed in real time while you were awake. One second your minding your own business, and the next you suddenly know how to speak fluent German. It's a very weird sensation."

She claps her hands together, closing the little hologram looking screen in front of her. "No point in watching all that stuff load. Looks like what was left was all minor changes anyway." She thinks for moment, and them suddenly  claps her hands together and then points out the computer towards Sonja. "Oh, yea! If your not Coco, and your definitely not Bubblegum, that must mean your new! Guess I'm being rude since I haven't introduced myself. My name is Program A.I. 50-UR 2.0, but I'm told that's a mouthful, so Coco just calls me Sour. It's nice to meet you miss..." she pause for a moment as if she frozen and then suddenly starts again. "Sonja! Sorry about that, wanted to see if I could find a record of you. Anyway, I hope your research is going well."

@onearmeddruid

Edited by Lollipop

• 2 weeks later...

@Lollipop

The more she spoke, the deeper his blush became. He would have done absolutely anything for her, happily giving up his body to be ruined and abused by her disgusting creation if it brought her pleasure. He wasn't a 'sub' for her, he was her slave, her toy, her possession, and she was his everything. He gladly would have choked to death on Piggy's cum plug if the last thing he could have seen and heard would have been her smiling at him and praising his obedience.

That said, when she told him he would be lucky enough to receive her personal attention, his heart began to flutter with excitement and his tongue lolled out as he panted like a bitch in heat with anticipation. The closeness between their faces was completely intoxicating, the musical sound of her laughter was hypnotic, and he practically leapt into her lap to offer himself to her cruelty when she pulled him to her. He moaned lustfully as he felt her hands on him, leaning back against her perfect breasts and spreading his legs to her touch (not that his diamond hard cock  could have been hidden either way).

"Please mistress~" he moaned as he leaned his cheek into her caress. "Break me for your pleasure~ Everything I am is yours to do with as you wish~"

Edited by Buio
  • Love 1

Bubblegum: "Do you think I need you to tell me that? I'm well aware that your mine to do with as I plaese." She looks down between his spread legs and giggles at him again. She could clearly see how stiff he was even through his pants. "What pathetic little pet, so eager to receive punishment." She grins and licks her lips as an idea comes to her.

She holds out her hand that was caressing his cheek, in front of the both of them. Her hand that was on his thigh moves slowly down from his thigh and cups his balls, rubbingsqueezing gently.  "Let's play a game for your punishment this time, my sweet little bird." Using her magic, in the hand she held out in front of them, a pink bubble forms.  The sphere is a bit smaller than her own fist would be. She offers the bubble for Nix to take into his own hands, wanting him to feel it. The bubble was firm and solid, but had some give if squeezed. It was easy to tell it would take a large amount of pressure to pop it by force. It were also very smooth. His hand could very easily glide of its surface. 

She watched as he would examine it with a wide grin as she hugged him closely, her hand between his leg still squeezing his balls. She whispered into his ear teasingly. "This punishment game will be to see how many of these we can fit inside of you. We're gonna shoot for a good high score. How does that sound?"

@Buio

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

@Lollipop

Nix blushed slightly as he held the soft, almost rubbery sphere of magic in his hands, being very well familiar with what his mistress liked to do to him with such toys. This one was slightly bigger than the ones she'd used before, so perhaps she thought he needed extra punishment? Whatever she wanted or had planned, he would welcome gladly. In truth he wanted to just get off her lap and stuff the smooth orb into his ass, before spreading himself with his rear up and face on the ground for her, begging her to shove the sphere s deep as she could put it with her thick cock or whatever other magic or tool she wanted to use. But he was the slave, it wasn't his place to make requests, so he just looked at the sphere longingly as he spoke and awaited his command.

"Would you want me to insert it myself, or shall I assume the position and let you play with my body, mistress?"

• 1 month later...

A.I.Sour: "Breast expansion? Like to make them bigger?" She pauses in thought. "Human body modification isn't of any interest to the Lab's current, Bubblegum.  But the labs former owner researched in that area heavily...she enjoyed toying with people's body..." She looks off with somber expression. She quickly snaps herself out of it and smiles at Sonja. "If you want I could pull up some of her old, buried research files for you to look through. I'm certain their was research on breast expansion. Maybe even  labs notes and some formulas."

@onearmeddruid

Edited by Lollipop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A.I.Sour: Sour pulls up a window on the screen a small list of files start to appear on it. "This should be all relevant data we have on what you are looking for. I hope this helps. Let me know if you require any equipment or tools. I can tell you where they are."

@onearmeddruid

Edited by Lollipop

• 2 months later...