Entertainment District

He smiled at Vanilla his eyes gentle as he made sure the door was shut leaving them in the changing room. His heart was pounding and his face red as he softly began to think slowly going over the clothes. "Well...first which one do you think would look best? This red shirt or the black one...and then after that...I may need help getting these pants to work they are just a little tight."

@Lollipop

Magnolia arrive at the district after asking at the reception. This place has it all like it they described. Food, entertainment, and maybe more if she squint. Walking with cane in hand, Magnolia saw many interesting place that not exist on her world. After all the dark experience she had before, the district atmosphere is very welcoming. However she hope her appearance didn't cause much ruckus let alone trouble. Everybody was busy on their own agenda so she just stroll around and wave to some people which probably staff of the resort.

"Now then..." She look at her cloth "I think i need a new coat and shirt...and some underwear" she thought as she walk on to the clothing store. But then she stop on her track "Right~ as if i had any penny on my pocket!" She grumble. Sure the staff said its free of charge to stay but not sure its okay to just waltz and take cloth like damn robber! That's not how her father want her to be!

"My oh my" She mutter "If only i take the job when its offered...but i don't think i can do it properly" she shudder "Best ask the staff if i can do something to have my earning" she said looking for any staff.

@Lollipop or @Buio

• Like 2

StaffVanilla: She couldn't help but giggle at Rilog's blushing face. "I don't mind helping you with that at all. So long as you want me too. And as for the shirt...hmmm... I'm partial to black. I think it would look good on you, but that could just be because I like black a lot." She leans against the wall of the changing and waits for him to ask for her assistance. 

StaffCoco: "Miss Magnolia!" Coco rushes up to Magnolia panting heavily. "I finally caught up to you...you move pretty fast for a lady with a cane..." she stands up straight after catching her breath. "I was so focused on trying to study a way to help you I hadn't noticed you left. Lollipop tasked me with tending to your needs and request so I'm at your disposal. Please don't hesitate to use me for what ever you need. After all, I'm the most qualified to help you if you break again."

@Elena Ichinomiya @Alex Flinn

Magnolia wince "Please don't mention about breaking down" That word somehow giving her phantom pain. "Since you're ordered by the owner, i can't shoo you off even if i want right?" She laugh "No i don't plan to shoo you. In fact, i need your help. You see, i don't think walking with torn cloth around would do me good, saves my boots. Can you, or perhaps will you, point out where the clothing store?" She stop when she remember something "Wait, i need to pay don't i?" She show defeat smile "Honestly i can fix my cloth but i don't have material at hand" She tap her cane "But if i had to do some work to earn it, i would do it" she said with confident.

@LollipopCoco

He gently grabbed the black shirt and took it off the hanger, his hands slowly held it and he softly looked at her the blush heavily pressed onto his cheeks. "Would...do you mind helping me, this current shirt is too tight.." he slowly placed the black shirt on the seat in the room and slowly tried to pull on the shirt, and yes in fact it was tight to his skin as his heart pounded. 

@Lollipop

StaffVanilla: "Ah yes, I see." She steps over, and goes behind him. Her hands take the tight shirt from the bottom and starts to pull up slowly. Firm, but gently she pulls the shirt up, releasing his bare skin from the tight fabric. "Tight clothing does look good on you, but the way. Really shows off your cute figure." She giggles in his ear as she pulls the shirt up over his head and off. "There you go! Your free." She blushes a bit a she looks at his exposed skin from behind.

He gulped and he slowly held his arms up and let her drag the shirt over his body. Other than the scars on his back his skin was an emerald green that shown in the light slightly. His face hot as he blushed and slowly blushed. "Well thank you..." he slowly grabbed the black shirt and pulled it off and over slowly turning so he was inches from her his cheeks red. "What do you think?"

@Lollipop @Elena Ichinomiya

StaffMarco+Bobby: As the two girls were walking through the urban cobble streets, a shadow quickly passed over them. A few seconds later, a short haired blond boy dressed in the staff uniform suddenly fell out of the sky in front of them, apparently well on his way to break both of his legs until a gust of air burst out from under his shoes about ten feet off the ground and broke his fall as he hovered harmlessly down to the ground in front of them. The massive burst of air had sent all skirts in the immediate vicinity flying upwards, including Magnolia's, but the young man seemed entirely blind to the impromptu skin and panty show he'd just created as he eagerly spoke into a sleek communicator in his hand. 

"Complete success Bobby! The gust-boots activated exactly a predicted and prevented all user injury when proper posture was maintained!"

"Great news! Reconvening shortly." replied a particularly distorted voice from the other end of the communication device.

Pocketing the communicator, the young man looked over at his fellow staffer and beamed a happy smile in her direction. "Hey there Coco! I thought I'd spotted the island's sexiest mechanic down here. So, how do your own words taste right about now? Told you I'd be able to get these boots down without breaking my neck!" Walking over to her (albeit with some light difficulty it seemed as the modifications on his footwear seemed to be fairly weighty when not activated and pushing air downwards), Marco now seemed to take notice of who she was with. Or rather, the  arms of the girl she was with. 

"Oh! Your arms!" he said towards Magnolia excitedly. "Are you a cyborg? That's so neat! Did you get Coco to work on your modifications? How do they work? My name is Marco by the way, Marco Steinbuck, resident expert on arcane machinery. Are your arms purely mechanical or do they have arcane components too? What are their parameters? Did you get your shoulders and spine augmented too? That would be necessary if you wanted to use more strength than a normal human body could put out. Or are they speced out for more dexterity instead? The design is so cool, kinda has a gothic vibe to the aesthetics." As was commonplace for the blond, he was firing out questions as soon as they popped into his head now that he was excited at the prospect of finding a new design, not leaving any time for the previous one to be answered before jumping to the next.

"A-ah...well" Honestly she still flustered when his entrance cause her skirt to flown. Sure she got underwear down there but still, that was the first time she yelp out of embarrassment. She let out dry cough but the man in front of her didn't know where his own pause button as he keep ask question, make fun of Coco, asking her again, throw remark at Coco, rinse and repeat. Not to mention he also talk a bit too fast. She was about to explain but then again, this Marco fellow are too absorbed on her arms. Who knows what happen if he knows her body is humanoid doll?

"Mister please one by one, i can only hear so much" Said Magnolia. Being made as well mannered lady, leaving a man hanging with question is rude even though he freak her out. "For one, i am humanoid, or what my father said. My body consist of machinery and wired to move like human. As to why i am having emotion and all, there's some core inside me like most humanoid are. And about spine and body consistency, i was made more for movement than muscle. But i never try to lift heavy things so i'm not sure. And...please stop touching somewhere that's not permitted" Magnolia flustered when he take her hands to check it "Yes, my arms are mechanical part. I was designed to be close to human-like but unfortunately, the only part that can sense touch and heat is just my torso and legs. My arms were left just like that since my...father is..." She stop for a seconds "Just know he's not with us" Sure enough there's phantom pain hitting her chest.

"Are you happen to be staff? Coco never mention about other mechanic...and who is that walking thing?" She point at Marco partner. "And as much as i like to continue to talk, Coco and i currently looking for clothing store...you see..." Magnolia point at her ragged coat and some tearing on her vest. Her skirt also has tear in it. "Much appreciate it if i can get new one...but i don't have money" said Magnolia with frown.

@Buio

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya
  • Love 1

StaffVanilla: She smiled, the blush on her reddening a bit more from their closeness.  "Well...I think it looks good on you. Though I think you could make just about anything you wear look cute. What really matters is if you like wearing it." She starts to tug at his shirt various places around his waist to make sure it fit him properly and was comfortable for him. She couldn't help but admire his figure more closely, pulling his shirt a bit before tugging it back down in places to make sure it fit. 

@Alex Flinn

Edited by Lollipop

He smiled and blushed deeper, his green tinted with a deeper red as he watched her mess with his shirt, his hands slowly moving to touch her arms as he softly whispered. "It does feel nice....and the color looks good so I think I like it..." he smiled softly and slowly bit his lip, his enhanced canine teeth showing aginst the deep green of his lips.

StaffCoco: She stared at Marco wide eyed and then started to rub her temples. "Talking too much again Marco!" Coco was used to Marco's habit to ramble on when excited, but knew he could be a bit much at first to soke guest. Not to mention her thoughts on the safety of his "experiment". "Miss Magnolia, please forgive my rambunctious friend's behavior. He means well I  swear."

She turns to Marco. "You can't just introduce yourself and then start drilling people with questions the first time you meet after pulling some crazy stunt! And another thing, are you insane! I told you not too because it would be dangerous! You could have died! Or gotten someone hurt! I wanna be excited it worked, but I also wanna murder you right now." She had completely forgotten herself despite her best efforts and started to scold him. She may have been used to his behavior but she was also trying to make a good impression on Miss Magnolia considering Lollipop made it her duty to look after her.

• Love 1

Now Magnolia got curious. "So he's also staff then? Nice to meet you Marco. I had to say your entrance make me jumpy and...please don't make sudden entrance like that" She flustered since his entrance blown her skirt last time. "And its fine Miss Coco, at least nobody hurt. But i had to ask, what is Arcanist Engineer doing here?" Magnolia thought he probably the one who responsible with the room automatic adjustment. "The truth is Miss Coco also involved in fixing me when i got battered before. Pretty nice job i had to say. Mister Marco isn't it? Your question about my presence is unfortunately pretty much unknown to me too. After all, father is the only one who know about my purpose" Said Magnolia.

"And i think its normal if both of you got confused. I mean, most people here, the guest i mean, they got their heritage clear. Human, ghost, spirit, elf, animal, you name it. But me? I'm humanoid who happen to be alive by some mean of both mechanic and magic mean. I'm not human sure, but i'm not doll with string attached either. Because doll like me are commonly for show or any single purpose job. But not me" She told them. Other than she was born as someone else imitation, she wasn't sure who she is.

"Anyway, Miss Coco and i were able to fix the broken part of me. But sadly, i'm now one eyed since my left eye was broken far too bad to function anymore" said Magnolia as she point at her eyepatch "Lollipop give this to me as compensation and told me to tell Coco if something felt off...Anyway, are you having business with Miss Coco?" she ask Marco "I won't mind having another company, but if you both need some private time, i won't mind go on my own for a moment" She don't want to make Coco look bad. After all she was entrusted by Lollipop. But Magnolia clearly don't know if its alright to have both Coco and Marco together as they seems a bit eager to headbutt each other right now. "Oh goodness..." she shake her head as she saw them bicker.

• Love 1

StaffVanilla: She watches him bite his lip. His lips looked so soft and cute. "I'm sorry...I'm probably a little too close huh? I can...I can step back if you want...or...or move closer if you want that too." One of her hands slips down to his hip, a finger tracing the rim of his pants. "What ever I can do to help you slip into something more comfortable. "

@Alex Flinn

Edited by Lollipop

@Elena Ichinomiya @Lollipop

StaffMarco+Bobby: Marco gave a bit of an embarrassed smile when the guest informed him that he was going too fast with his questions, but his excitement came right back and only kept increasing the more of said questions that she answered, his wide grin stretching from ear to ear and the boy failing to even realize that his helper automaton had made a far more graceful landing behind him thanks to the ancient golem's built-in jetpack.

However, his face suddenly went back to a more dour state when magnolia informed him of her father's passing. It was more than just sympathy (though there was definitely plenty of that in his look), with the boy being as expressive as he was, it wouldn't be hard to figure that the topic of losing family had hit closer to home on a personal level for him. 

He nodded quietly at the robot girl's question over whether he was staff, and listened calmly as she explained what she and Coco were doing. He seemed to only snap back to his usual demeanour when Coco stated chastising him for his behaviour and recklessness, giving her a confident smirk.

"All progress comes with some level of risk my dear Coco. Besides, I was sure it'd work because I double and triple checked all of my calculations before this little display. Either way, don't think I've forgotten your little 'promise'. I think the agreement was to do whatever I asked if I got it working within two weeks?"

it was at this point that the automaton behind him held up a finger and offered helpful interjection "Actually Marco, you seem to be misremembering, the exchange between yourself and miss Coco went like this:" spoke the assistant bot in his digitized voice before playing back a recording of Marco and Coco from ten days prior.

"... just look at these designs. You're staring at the work of genius!"

"... uhuh? You know I don't work with magic components. Why do you expect me to know what half of these equations mean?"

"Point is, by month's end I'll have a working prototype of a new pair of boots that'll render parachutes into a relic of the past! Trust me, you'll be swooning over my brilliance."

"Heh, looks to me like you're just strapping lead blocks to people's feet Marco. But hey, if you actually get these working in less than two weeks, I just might buy you a drink to celebrate."

"Don't think I won't hold you to that!"

"*chuckle* I don't think you understand what the word 'might' means, do you?"

And with the end of the recording Bobby concluded, helpful and innocent as always "Perhaps you are conflating this exchange with another you had with Miss Coco while I wan't present?"

Marco shot his best friend a blank stare and replied. "Thank you Bobby, you're always such a huge help." 

The blond young man then turned back to his at-times-partner-at-time-rival in all things mechanical and was about to continue the playful banter when Magnolia spoke up again, explaining that Coco had actually helped to repaid her from a damaged state and giving insight as to the mystery of her own being on the island. It was all honestly fascinating on so many levels. He couldn't help but wonder how her 'father' had managed to make such a refined automaton that seemed to be even more advanced than bobby himself in some respects. He also really wanted to eventually take a look at her himself and see if he could maybe shed some light on how to repair her missing eye. He didn't at all doubt Lollipop's magical prowess or Coco's mechanical skill, but neither of them were trained in how to marry those two disciplines the way he was, so he hoped he might be able to help restore this gynoid whose name he still didn't know to full operation.

However, before he could touch on any of that she then asked if he and coco were in need of 'private' time. He gave an embarassed smile at that, figuring he might have given the wrong impression with all his flirting just now. It's not like he an Coco had never been intimate like how he figured the female automaton was implying, but that was common for just about any of the staff who worked close together on this island, so it's not like they were an item either. Either way, as they were staff it's not like they could just leave a guest unattended either unless there was some sort of mechanical emergency that needed their expertise to deal with.

"O-oh! Haha, no no, I'm sorry miss guest. I didn't mean to make it seem like I was out to take Coco's attention away from you. I tend to get carried away with my thoughts is all, as I'm sure you've noticed by now. That said, you should know that everything on the island is free to guests, so you shouldn't worry about cost. If you don't mind me tagging along, Bobby and I would be more than happy to help you girls with your clothes shopping now that our testing is done. That way we can keep talking and get to know each other in the meantime."

Magnolia let out small smile at Marco and his robotic partner. "Oh forgive me to assume you're both an item. Wise man said opposite tend to attract after all" said Magnolia. "And please refer me as Magnolia. Mister Marco is it? Pleasure to meet you" She extend her arm "Don't worry, my arm is not made from heavy material or causing a shock" She assure him since some people do hesitate to touch her. "I won't mind having another company actually. But...can you guys tone it down a bit though?" She honestly don't know what on earth these two mechanic plus robot involved with but they really close. If only she had that kind of close relationship...minus betting something of course.

When Marco mention everything is free, Magnolia let out sigh of relief. "That's nice. I actually don't want to strut around like owning the place. You guys been kind to me so i don't want to abuse your hospitality" She smile again. Having other people to talk to is kind of nice. She follow the duo (or perhaps trio if Bobby is count) to the clothing store. She need new coat badly and her skirt also teared, revealing most of her thigh. But by then, she realize that she walk a bit slower than usual and almost got left behind. "Hold your horses guys!" She said as she reach them. "Pardon me, i guess my legs isn't completely repaired" Said Magnolia while tapping her cane.

"Just a little heads up, i won't mind if you guys pick something for me. Just a new coat, shirt and skirt" she told them. "Or perhaps a top hat? No, wait, forget that, i don't think that would work on lady" said Magnolia. "And...i might...need a little hand again Miss Coco, and Mister Marco. I can't repair my legs by myself. I explain later after i got myself a new cloth" she somehow feel that when mentioning repair, these two staff eyes glitter. "Umm...guys? Much appreciate it if we get moving?" She don't know how much appeal she is to these staff. After all, she's perhaps the only living doll on this place. And her mysterious mechanism seems pick their interest. "Boy...i got feeling my days will get a little colorful from now on" mutter Magnolia.

@Buio @Lollipop

• Like 1

StaffCoco: Coco had remained quiet for a time after watching Bobby correct Marco on the terms of their bet. She seemed deep in thought. Her mind went over everything up until now. As much as she hated to admit it, Marco was better equipped when it came to fully restoring Magnolia. She thought for a moment about getting help from Lollipop when he was free. Maybe she could make physical repairs while Lollipop healed, but she saw a number of problems with that solution. Lollipop's and Mint's magic reserves were currently low. All of the staff knew that. And the pair was saving the magic they were storing to Heal a certain staff member. 

Coco was may have known how to repair machines, but Magnolia was more than that. Even if it was something more simple as giving some one a metal arm, she may know how to build it, but attaching it safely was something else. Marco had far more knowledge in this area than her. But the thought of seeing Marco's smug face when she would admit made her want to punch him just thinking about it.

She snapped back to attention when Magnolia brought up her leg. The thought of taking another look at how her body worked intrigued her, but the thoughts of doubt soon followed. "...Maybe...maybe Marco should be the one to worry about that for now."

Magnolia was having fun with the new company while answering or questioning them. However she felt empty on the other side and saw Coco fell silent deep in thought. That expression is very clear she had another thing in mind and clearly want to say it but can't. And with that, she stop their trip to cloth store and face Coco. Magnolia still has her small smile but her eyebrow frown with worry. She was lively few moments ago and now she's all silent.

"Miss Coco, penny for a thought?" Magnolia started "Something been bothering you? You've gone quite all of sudden" And then Magnolia take wild guess "Is it about me?" she point out "If it is, please don't worry too much. I trust both you and Mister Marco when its time to repair me. I don't have anyone to rely on other than you guys so please, clear any doubt in your mind okay? I won't judge you" With that, Magnolia continue her walk.

@Lollipop @Buio

He shivered lightly at her singular finger touch before softly looking over her once again and slowly broke the distance between them softly pressing against her and gently whispering. "This...this is making me feel more comfortable..." His hand came off the arm that had touched him and slowly moved to her waist with his soft blush growing deeper on his cheeks. 

@Lollipop

StaffVanilla: Her face reddened even more as he moved his hand to her waist. She looked into his eyes, a d then leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips. As she kissed him she pushed her petite body against his even more, pushing him back against the wall. Her press against the wall on both sides of him and she kisses him deeper, enjoying the way he taste. Then she breaks the kiss, panting lightly, hoping she was being to aggressive with him. 

@Alex Flinn

Edited by Lollipop

He was taken back slightly at the kiss, but gripped her waist, his other hand moving to pull her tightly aginst him. He felt his back hit the wall and blushed brighter as his heart raced, it was so loud he thought she could hear it. When she broke away, he bit his lip and panted lightly, gripping at her shirt, the green in his knuckles darkening with the tight grip on the cloth. His cheeks flared a deep red as he looked into her eyes, the amber color focused heavily on hers. He stood there mind racing heart pounding, and slowly, almost tenitivly kissed her again pressing aginst the wall and pulling her tight to him.

@Lollipop

StaffVanilla: As he pulled her closer to him, and their bodies pressed tighter together, she could feel his heart pounding against her chest. She was happy to find that he not only welcomed her sudden kiss, but wanted more of it. And more is what she would give him. 

One her legs pushed in between his, her thigh pressing against his crotch. She kissed him back more aggressively. Hungrily even, sucking and biting on his lip lightly as she kissed him more and more. Then she pulled away again, one hand pressed against his chest to hold him against the wall. She grinned and giggled, happy to see how much he was enjoying this. Then she bit her lip and spoke. "I'll can make you feel even better. If you want more...then open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

He blushed heavily and softly gasped as she pulled away, his eyes focused on her more as she spoke his heart pounded. The hand on his chest caused him to press more to the wall to stay put as she spoke.

Her leg to his crotch caused a stir, a soft bulge in his pants starting to show as she pressed closer to him. With a soft eye he slowly focused as he listened intently. "O..okay..." Biting his lip softly he slowly opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue as she asked. His body shaking intently as he craved more, the kiss alone drove him wild, and he couldnt wait to see what happened next.

@Lollipop

Edited by Alex Flinn

@Lollipop @Elena Ichinomiya

StaffMarco+Bobby: The bond mechanic did indeed become intrigued at the thought of helping Magnolia with her repairs, but also picked up on how suddenly deflated Coco seemed to be. When Magnolia spoke reassuringly to her, Marco nodded enthusiastically. 

"Really Coco, don't go selling yourself short. I might have some more experience with arcane engineering, but you're literally one of two women I know of that I recognize as even more skilled than me when it comes to traditional engineering. Besides, Miss Magnolia's something totally different than even Bobby here. I can't imagine what kind of craft went into making her look and sound so life-like. I'm 100% convinced that giving her proper care is going to require both of us to be at the top of our game in analyzing her, so don't go leaving me all alone on this." he chuckled lightly and smiled warmly at the other staff member. It honestly was kind of flattering that she even indirectly admitted to thinking he might be better suited to a task than she was, but he entirely meant it when he said he'd need her help with making sure that Magnolia was properly taken care of—especially considering the fact that she had already worked on the android whereas he'd be completely new to the craft.

"One way or another, though, the first thing we shoudl do is help her get some less torn-up clothes right? You're not gonna be so cruel as to leave the poor girl to my sense of fashion, are you? I mean I'd like to see an android in a bikini as much as anyone else, but..." he winked jokingly as he led her to catch up with Magnolia, whom Bobby had followed closely to ensure she didn't get too separated from the group.

"So the order was for a new shirt, skirt, coat, and pretty top hat right? Coco, what's the nearest clothes shop where we can get our esteemed guest outfitted as she desires?" he asked the female mechanic with a smile. 

"Well Marco, my internal map of the Island shows that-" began Bobby before the male engineer's hand flew to the front of his face plate, muffling the digitized voice coming from the golem's speaker.

"Thanks for the help Bobby, but i asked Coco." replied the blond pointedly, giving a thin smile to the automaton whom he knew was only trying to help.

StaffCoco: Coco blushed with embarrassment as Magnolia and Marco reassured her. The pair were able to read her quite easily and it caught her off guard. Magnolia, who still partially damaged seemed more worried her than herself almost. Once Marco led her to catch up to Magnolia, Coco's reinforced her resolve, slapping her cheeks as if snap herself out of her funky mood. She didn't Magnolia worrying about her, when she was supposed to be the one to worry about her. She felt bad for making Magnolia worry about her. Marco too.

She jumps right back into to conversation in her usual upbeat attitude. "The nearest one should be right around the corner from here. It has the largest selection on the island." She starts to lead them to the store, which isn't far away. As she walks, she rolls up her right sleeve and puts her hand over a metallic bracelet on her wrist. She the. Slides then her hand up her forearm, the bracelet seeming to split in two, a blue screen display appearing on her arm  between the two bands. A loading symbol appears on it. "Tch...well I'll just let that load while we shop. We're here anyways." She leads them inside the store. All manner of clothes line the walls, shelves, and racks. "I'm sure we can find something for you here, Miss Magnolia."

• Love 1