Entertainment District

The Honeydew Hotel is right in the of Sweet Treat Island's Entertainment District. Here you can shop, go to the arcade to play games, or even check out a movie. Nearly any form of entertainment you can think of can found or bought here, from food, toys. And if you get lost, remember Honeydew is right in the middle of it all and is easily visible.

• 2 weeks later...

StaffVanilla: She arrived with Rilog in tow. Once out side of the Hotel, the pair can see the beautiful island sunset, the sky a lite with different shades of crimson and orange. "Well, the evening is young, what do you wanna do first? There's the Arcade, the Movies, shopping, food. Well go where ever you want!" She grinned happily as she latched on to his arm. 

@Alex Flinn

Edited by Lollipop

He slowly and lightly placed one of his hands on hers with a gentle touch he softly walked with her, loving the sight of the sky with a sight of astonishment. "Food? Food sounds good..anything is better than meal worms and moldy bread." He smiled warmly before looking at Vanilla with an expression of greatfulness.

StaffVanilla: She was taken aback by his statement for moment and just stared at him blankly, while pwhils started to fall into place. The things he said up until now. Peach wanting her to take extra care of him. She then gave him a very sudden and loving hug. Then just as sudden as she had hugged him she pulled. "Let's get you some real food." Her personality shifted back to normal and she starts leading him to a restaurant. "I'll take you to my favorite spot."

He was taken back by the hug, Peach had done the same thing and it had filled him with joy beyond words, as she did he felt comfort and joy again. With a soft nod he walked with her before he slowly spoke. "That sounds amazing...I'll be so happy to have something delicious..." He smiled happily with a new brightness to his amber eyes that could be shown as a huge excitement for his new days.

StaffVanilla:  She takes Rilog inside of a cute little restaurant. The people running it seemed to be just more of the Islands staff. There wasn't a set uniform to tell this by. It was just their playful and attentive personalities that made them all seem like they worked there. A staff girl seats the pair at a table and gives them menus. But its hard to order at first because some of the restaurants staff is too focused on fawning over how cute Rilog is. It doesn't take long for Vanilla to shoo them away. The staff goes back to their jobs, some sticking their tongues out at Vanilla or calling her a meanie. "Anyway. Go ahead and look through the menu and get anything you like. It's all free, and the menu here is pretty big."

He was not used to all of the attention, being around all the cute compliments and soft tones his cheeks filled with a red hue. His eyes focused on the menu, his body slightly stiff, and yet anything was better than how he had been previously treated. As they where shooed away his eyes softly looked up from the menu and he smiled gratefully. "That is going to take some getting used to..." He sighed lightly before returning his eyes to the menu, the magic that was working always surprised him with its complexity. Seeing the words and being able to read them made his heart happy, with a slow gaze he smiled lightly and softly spoke. "I think I would like to try the pork chops, with the potatos and asparagus..." He gently looked up at Vanilla his eyes filled with a huge warmth.

@Lollipop

Edited by Alex Flinn

StaffVanilla: Vanilla waves a staff girl over and gives her their orders. The girl bows and heads back to the kitchen. Vanilla looks back at Rilog. "Now to keep you entertained while we wait." She giggles. "Is there anything you know you want to try after we eat? The Entertainment District is has just about anything."

@Alex Flinn

Edited by Lollipop

He softly ran a hand through his hair before tucking the braid away with a light smile. "I...I really dont know...my idea of fun used to be getting to leave the village to steal things..." he chuckled lightly and looked down softly we a gentle smile. "But now I'm here...and this place is so much warmer than my...the village, I wouldnt know where to begin or what I would even enjoy."

StaffVanilla: She listens and takes everything he says into thought before speaking. "It sounds like you don't really know who you are, only what the people from your home world wanted you to be. To find out who you really are and what you really enjoy should be your first goal then.  I'll help you by being your guide, but you will have to make the decisions. You can't start your new life until you know who you are after all."

The food arrives and the staff girl sits the plates down in front of them. She giggles and winks at Rilog as she turns to walk away. Vanilla glares at the girl, who then sticks her tongue out her as she walks back to the kitchen. "Anyway..." she turns back to Rilog. "I'm not to keen on the idea of sharing your attention right now. I know that sounds a bit selfish...but, anyway, let's hurry and eat before they start getting desperate and try anything funny to get you away from me."

He blushed a little and slowly looked at Vanilla with a nod before looking at his plate. It all looked amazing and his mouth began watering, he looked around and saw the utensils, he was a little thrown off by the spoon and fork not really knowing how to use them. He grabbed the knife and began to cut the meat his fingers grabbing it to hold it in place. Before he took a bite and happily groaned, his eyes closing and quickly he began to eat. At home he would have had to throw it down his body before the worgs ate it. 

Halfway through his plate he covered his mouth and burped with a satisfying smile. "You know...I've never been what did you call it?...shopping? I've never had any personal items except my dagger and spear...so maybe we could try that." He smiled brightly and returned to his food.

StaffVanilla: She smiled while she calmly ate her food and chuckled. "I kno I said we should hurry, but you can slow down enough so you can taste it better. No one is gonna take it from you here. And those utensils..." she points to the other silverware, "you can use those so your hands don't get food all over them." She demonstrates how to use them with her own food. "As for the shopping, that should be a lot of fun. We'll get you a bunch of accessories and things. Maybe find you a hobby or something."

@Alex Flinn

Edited by Lollipop

He watched her intently as he sucked his fingers clean from the seasoning and juices of the meat. Slowly nodding before picking up his fork and clumsily eating with a content sigh. After finishing his bite he nodded and softly spoke out. "You know...that sounds amazing...I'll have to try and put my talents into something that's not...pickpocket or stealing...because here I feel safe...no one will hurt me for being me..." he smiled happily and finished his pork before moving onto the potatos and asparagus.

@Lollipop

StaffVanilla: "We'll see what we can dig up!" She finishes her food and sits back waiting for Rilog to finish his. "So how is it? I can tell by the look on your face that it must be pretty satisfactory." She grins, happy that he seems to be having such a good time. "I'd say this date is off to a good start. How about you?"

He smiled and slowly got up following her as he softly nodded and moved quickly to catch up to her. His hands slowly wrapping around and clasping behind his back as he softly spoke. "I am...let's see what more fun I'd be interested in!." He softly giggled and slowly swung his arms out, his hole demeanor seeming excited, and free.

StaffVanilla: As they head for the door, some of the staff rush out to see them off. One timid seeming girl rushes over to Rilog. "I h-hope you enjoy your time on the I-Island. P-please come see us again!" Then she quickly gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey!" Vanilla quickly chases the now blushing girl away. "Don't you vultures have work to do!? Let's go Rilog." Vanilla takes Rilog hand leads him out of the shop briskly, followed by the voices of the restaurant staff wish Rilog to have a good time, and booing Vanilla. "Jeez, how rude." She huffs as she starts to lead him to the shopping Mall. "Sorry about that. Some of the staff here can be pretty aggressive, some times. It's like fending off piranhas sometimes." She looks away a bit. "Guess I should apologize too. I'm no different just trying to keep you to myself. I should let you enjoy being fawned over a bit."

@Alex Flinn

He hand only just gotten to the door, waving good bye before a massive red tone filled his cheeks from the kiss. His body softly tensing before relaxing as Vanilla dragged him away. His breath relaxing as he slowly sighed and softly whispered. "Its...its okay, I'm not used to any of this..." he softly cleared his throat and gently squeezed Vanillas hand. "It may be better for a little bit that you keep me to your self till I can get used to all the attention.

@Lollipop

StaffVanilla: "Well you don't have to worry about that. I'll hog you all to myself as much as you want!" She smiles happily as they arrive at the Mall. Most of the Entertainment District was basically a giant outdoor mall that wrapped around the outside of the Hotel in a giant circle. It was like a small city, with different buildings and shops everywhere. 

Vanilla leads Rilog to a clothing store. The store was full of different kinds of clothes and accessories. "Okay! First let gets some stuff for you to have fun with how you look. Maybe some new clothes? Or just some accessories. Let's find out what 'Rilog' likes to wear!"

He gently looked at the outdoor mall dis eyes wide, it was so nice he could hardly take it all in with out feeling overwhelmed. As he was pulled into the shop he slowly looked around amazed at all the styles and diffrent clothes. He slowly looked around has he gently smiled and softly touched some fabric. "I think that's a great idea, I've never had the chance to if that's anything..." he slowly walked to what the men's wear and softly ran his hands over the shirts. "So many things..."

StaffVanilla: She smiles as she watches him marvel at everything he sees. "Try on what ever you like. Don't be shy." She grins. "And while I wouldn't mind watching you change..." she points over to the dressing rooms. "The dressing rooms are right over there." She giggles at herself. 

He gulped and nodded softly before grabbing some items and looking around for other things, his eyes seeing something and putting it over his other arm. "I think I'll start with these...and I havent ever done this before so I hope they look alright on me." He slowly walked toward where she had pointed earlier and looked at her with a lightly pink on his cheeks. "You know...maybe one time I wouldnt mind getting help with these..." he slowly walked over to a room and looked around before hanging up the clothes.

StaffVanilla: Her face lights up. "Well I would never turn down a request for help." She walks back to the dressing room with him. "You just tell me what you want me to do and I'll gladly help." She obviously eager to assist him, but trying not to come off too aggressive so as to not make him feel more nervous. 

@Alex Flinn

Edited by Lollipop