Entertainment District

• 1 year later...

StaffGinger:She leads Avery out of the bar and into the Entertainment District. She guided him around as she held her soft hand in his. She led the way to the Arcade. "Here we are! Just about any game you can of is here." 

The pair stand out of a 3 story tall building. Other guests were coming and going. She giggles and start pulling him inside. The first floor seemed to have a large assortment of your standard arcade games. "So, what do ya want to play first?"

@PurePuppy

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

As they walked Avery was focused on the feeling of Ginger's soft warm hand on his, occasionally glancing over at her and admiring how cute she is. The way she read him around made him feel safe and comfortable on this strange island. Once they arrived at the building Avery's eyes lit up with excitement seeing all of his favorite arcade cabinets, both new and old. One in particular caught his attention "Wanna play a little Dance Dance Revolution?" he points to the machine.

• Love 1

StaffGinger: She grins playfully.  "Are you sure about that? I work at bar and love games. Dancing is something I'm very familiar with." She speaking in a competitive sense, completely over looking the thought of just playing for fun, with out even thinking about it. She starts to stretch out her sides to limber up, her shirt lifting a bit showing off her midriff. She looked fairly fit, not that she made a habit of working out a lot, but it was clear her daily activities helped keep her in shape, as certain parts of her body seemed more defined as she stretched.

"Make sure you stretch first too. Vanilla says it bad to do physical activities with out stretching, even if it's just a game. Don't wanna get a cramp right?" She giggles as she bends over and touches her toes with out bending at the knees. The top tied around her waist falls down over her back, her butt sticking straight up into the air. Her tight shorts left showed just how round her bottom was.

@PurePuppy

• Love 1

Avery couldn't help himself, he watched Ginger stretch and checked out her tight body. A warm sensation washed over his chest as he became excited by the display. "Heh right, I should probably stretch before hand" he proceeded to stretch his legs out making the muscles feel loose and relaxed. Avery stepped onto the dance pad "I don't know if I'll be as good as you, but I know it'll be lots of fun" he smiled over to Ginger.

@Lollipop

• Love 1

StaffGinger: Avery bringing up fun, reminded Ginger that she wasn't here competing with Vanilla. She smiles back at Avery. She was here to help Avery have a good time. She stepped onto the other dance pad. "Your right. Let's just focus on having fun." She grins, her face blushing a bit. "I mainly wanted to just show off a bit, and show how good I am at moving my body." She giggles as she looks at the screen. "You pick the song. I wanna see what kind of taste you have."

@PurePuppy

• 5 months later...

Tom (lines spoken by him will be in dark blue) wandered into the arcade where Avery, Ginger, and Vanilla were playing DDR. He blushed, and his flame wasn't burning quite as much. He knew the reputation that Litwick have in Unova: labeled as cruel-hearted creatures by the public. But Tom always took a liking to Litwick and its evolution line, and he even conversed with one when he was only 10 years of age!

He said to himself: "Oh, snuff me sideways! I can't put myself to that, but I wanna be seen by those three humans! ... Maybe I should go and introduce myself to the others. But I don't wanna get ostracized like Litwick always have been in my home region, though... what's a candle boy to do?" After a minute, he moved as fast as he could move towards the DDR machine and yelled: "HI! NICE TO MEET YOU THREE!"

• 2 weeks later...

"WHAT'RE YOU PLAYING? IT LOOKS FUN!" Tom really wanted the trio to notice him. Ever since he arrived from who knows where, he was looking for girls to converse with, and maybe even a little lewdness. As such, he unintentionally came off as weird and creepy, likely because of his species.

"OKAY THEN... BYE." Tom slithered away from the trio playing DDR. "Ah, dang it. Looks like I'll have to find others to talk to and/or play with... people who actually accept me and my everlasting melting wax body!" With that, the 18-year-old Litwick exited the Entertainment District, disappointed in himself.

————————————————————————

"I should probably ask for a room to sleep in. Like, it's pretty late at night, and I'm super tired!" He yawned, then blushed. "...I didn't know I could do thaaaaaaat! Litwick can't even learn to yawn if they tried! ... Ach, whatevs. It's room-askin' time!"