Daniel's Musical Endeavors!

Hi all! 

Given this is the Creative Corner I figured this must be the best place to post it - if not, let me know and I'll move it somewhere more appropriate! 

In my spare time I make music. Now, 95% of all the things I make never get released (officially, anyways),  but even then I find it fun to make ideas and then share whatever I've made with people. That, and I just like posting it and getting it out there just so it can be heard at all. So, I wanted to make a thread where I share either released or WIP music for people to check out in case you're feeling like hearing something new! So, with that being said...  

Back in 2018 I made a lo-fi hip hop EP based on one of my favorite video games of all time, The Secret World. I adored the story in that game even if it's now mostly dead and the development is not there at all. This is the only official release I have, and I know some people might groan at the idea of yet-another-lofi-project but I always liked that sound and aesthetic, so I did my best to incorporate a new twist to it involving characters actually telling you about their live and pushing for greater emotion with piano melodies on top of it. 

This thing is by no means amazing, but I still want more people to hear it because well - I'm freakin' proud of it, and I'm proud I managed to actually finish something! I hope you guys here on EcchiDreams give it a listen and let me know what you think, along with any of the other WIP stuff I post in this thread. 

https://twinfang.bandcamp.com/album/welcome-to-kingsmouth

Archived