Two Wrongs Can Make A Right

His affectionate actions and the intense warmth and depth of feeling shining in those deep brown eyes gripped at Aurora’s heart. Was he always this sweet? This attentive? This warm and....perfect? Why had Jane let this man slip from her fingers? It made Ro infinitely more curious but also cautious about this incredible attraction and growing attachment building within her. At this point her only problem, or rather, the more immediate problem was what was she going to do now? A shower was the best idea. And the easiest next step. It would help her bide time until her brain was suitable for actual structured thinking and not the jumbled cocktail of emotions and whatever else was in her head. Plus she wanted to be clean, and if another with Max was in store then all the better. He truly was the best lay she ever had, not that he would believe her if she told him. 

Well, scratch that, he literally just said the same thing. Grinning, she decided to stroke his ego a bit. “It’s the same here, for what it’s worth. When I suggested that we find comfort in each other’s arms I never imagined...well, you know, that we’d fit together so well.” The last part was uttered a bit breathlessly as she remembered some of the highlights of their lovemaking. God, it was fantastic. She knew that she had to be glowing, but she couldn’t hide her satisfaction. That part of her brain was very clear. With a giggle she swatted his chest as he playfully slapped her bum and she unabashedly led him to her pristine bathroom. Beaming when he continues to admire her figure. Yes, she could definitely get used to this. 

Ro hit the lights, stepping further into the bathroom and pulling back the navy shower curtain when lean, masculine arms curl around her waist and pull her curvy figure taut to his muscular frame. Aurora sighed when his lips pressed a kiss to her neck, her head tilting at the action and her eyes closing briefly. Why did this feel so right? Why did being with Maximilian feel so wonderful? So incredibly perfect? Things would be easier if he didn’t. And when he began to whisper in her ear, Ro shivered. So, he made up his mind? He wanted her. Wanted to stay and give things a chance to grow and develop. Could she jump right back into something like this? knew what was smarter; less risky. But would she be satisfied if she played things safe? No. She didn’t get this far in her life by playing things safe either. Decision made, Aurora stroked his arms with a fond smile, humming softly, “Okay Max,  I’d like to think that maybe this could work. Healing together. There certainly seems to be a natural chemistry between us. We shouldn’t let that go to waste. Now, who’s washing who first?” 

• Love 1

Max squeezes Ro just a little tighter, holding her like these just feels so very promising, a promise of greater warmth and affection over the horizon. Her words made him smile, made him feel safe and wanted. It is a big risk but he feels like it is very much a safe bet, the connection is there and they both feel it. “I think I would have so much fun washing you... so veeeery much fun.” He whispers very promisingly into her ear as his arms come partly uncrosses so his hands really lightly on her stomach... then up they glide up as his lips suddenly make contact with her low on her neck, while being partly open. His hands stop right short of her breast and then with just finger tips they teasingly rub in a tightening spiral until he makes it to her nipples as he sucks softly on her neck. 

His hands come to rest on her breast, having a handful of each, as he rubs them softly. His mouth sucks hard for a second before breaking the seal, his tongue coming across the light mark. “How hot do you like your water? Mmmmm. Real steamy I hope.” He whispers into her ear in delightfully teasing way as his fingers come to pinch her nipples softly. He kisses her neck softly once more realizing this isn’t the best way to make it into the shower, “I need to calm down but looking at a treasure like you is difficult to do so. Like alone pirate coming the greatest amount plunder he has ever seen... he knows it will take time to get all of it, for he wants all of it. That doesn’t stop him from diving in and finding some precious gems to keep.” He isn’t to sure why he made that kind of reference, he isn’t sure why it popped into his head to stay it that way... it just seemed fitting. She is a treasure, he wants it all but knows it will take time. 

“Shower yes?” He said softly as he brings his hands down to her hips, lightly resting them on her as they move up and down to enjoy the simple contact and the feel of her smooth caramel skin. She really is such a beauty, he has a hard time trying to wrap his head around why anybody would ever leave her for... Jane.. that is a huge step down no matter how he tries to look at it. Just thinking of her brings him a slight stab of pain, which dampens the mood for a second before he gets out of his own head to focus on Ro. That pain is nothing to be compared to warmth he feels looking at her. 

• Love 1

He couldn’t seem to keep his hands off of her which Aurora found incredibly endearing. Not to mention she was starting to love the way his hands felt. The sure way he handled her curves. The teasing grazes and the occasional grope or pinch. She melted into Max’s embrace, smirking at his words. They both caused a swooping in her belly and a weakening of her knees, but she also felt like laughing. She didn’t think it was possible to feel such joy and lightness while also having her whole body set ablaze by not only the touch of his hands but his mouth as well. “Mmmm, yes, I like very hot showers. The steamier the better.”

Afterwards she turned the knob and selected hot, the shower head coming alive with a great burst. She turned in his arms, her arms curling around his neck as she drew him close for a sweet, sensual kiss. “How is it possible that I want you so much already?” Ro breathed, resting her forehead against his. “I should be sad.... I should be crying or throwing things.... Not this. But I infinitely prefer this. I prefer you, Max. I need you,” She whispered, kissing him again and then tugging  at him to actually enter the shower. “Now fuck me Maximilian. It’s time for the pirate to plunder his treasure,” she purred, stepping into the warm spray.

• Love 1

Max is grinning ear to ear as he listens to Ro’s words, everything she said touching his heart and pulling him deeper into this feeling of warmth and joy he is sharing with her... “I need you too.” He whispered back with all honesty, she pulled his heart so hard just then it was like it leaped into his throat.. I am falling so hard for this woman.. how is this possible? He kisses her back with such a burning passion as he steps into the spray of hot water, the warmth soaking into his body.. relaxing him as she sets his body on fire with desire. His light brown eyes look into hers, a soft light of growing love in them mixed in the maelstrom of lust and desire she feels him with. 

He winks at her and turns her around to press his body up to her flawless backside the feel of her soft skin touching his is such a sweet embrace as his growing erection pointed up to rest between her juicy rear. His arms start to wrap around her as a soft kiss lands right under her ear before whispering. ”Yarrrrr.. A finer booty I have yet to see my beautiful maiden.. these ample peaks to climb..” his hand comes to land on her breast, teasingly pinching her nipple softly before getting a hand full of her soft tender pillow he wants to rest his head on tonight. “... and a hidden valley to explore.” Slowly his other hand smoothly slides down between her legs to gently rub and massage her hood as he softly kisses up and down her neck. Then his fingers part her sweet treasured lips as his middle seeks her special little bean to rub small circles on. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Her giggling soon turned into gasping the more his lips pressed against her neck and his hands caressed her body, those dexterous fingers of his rubbing her clit, warning her up more than the hot water ever could. Aurora sighed and arched into Max further, eager to have his large throbbing member inside her once more. She tilted her head, welcoming more of his kisses, her own hands bracing herself against the wall while she rubbed her ass against his cock. “I think that’s enough exploration, I think it’s time for you to dig in...” She emphasized this by reaching between them and guiding his cock to her entrance. 

She knew that she was already very wet and her desire had came back tenfold so she imagined that she was hot and tight as her pussy clenched around him greedily. Aurora groaned, twisting slightly to kiss him. “Fuck me Max,” she begged, needing him to go hard and deep within her. At this point she wasn’t even thinking about soothing her soul or healing or anything beyond saying the need building inside. She pushed back against him, moaning and hopefully encouraging him to really go harder. Ro teasingly shook her ass, a naughty grin on her lips. 

• Love 1

Max gives Ro a very naughty smile as his hand comes off her breast to come around hard and fast. Smack! Maximilian’s hand comes down hard on Aurora’s ass, the force of his palm causing her ass to redden as it jiggles under the impact. “Oh my sweet Ro, I am not just going to fuck you, I am going to make sure you need me to carry you to the bed.” He said with a passionate touch to his voice and a urge to dominate her in a way she hopefully never has been before. Something about her pulls at his need for her touch, to feel his skin on her skin, to feel her lips on his lips, to feel her tight walls eagerly wrap around his rod as they moved together to be one, a primal desire to make her his own mind, body, and soul. 

Max pushes his more then ready hard cock into her heated tightness, feeling her tight pussy wrap around around his shaft as he finishes pushing in with a hard meeting of his hips pushing up on her fine ass, moving her forward as he puts his hands on her hips to pull her back, squishing her ass against his pelvis as he pushes his head to her cervix. Oh fuck this is amazing.. having her on top was the best ride he has ever had in his life.. now time to return the favor. As the water cascades down on their bodies Max gives Ro everything he has, pushing himself to give her pleasure, hopefully beyond anything she has had before, as he drills into her sweet honeypot, hard, fast, and rough while throwing in a random hard smack on her ass as the sounds of their bodies meeting echo in the closed in shower. 

• Love 1