Two Wrongs Can Make A Right

Maximilian is pissed off would be an understatement, he was FURIOUS. How dare that bitch break up with me through a Text Message! After all the shit she put me through the four years we were together she sends me a fucking text message to break it off?! Right before he got off work at his office job, right before the weekend they was going to ‘try’ and get the magic going again. Oh she is getting the magic going alrighty.. with the next door neighbors boyfriend according to their post about finding each other’s soulmate after ‘escaping terrible relationships’. The last touch of his day and the following ride home was all a blur as his emotions wildly when from body shaking rage to deep sadness that makes tears sing his eyes. 

Maximilian stood there right inside his apartment feeling rather empty and drained. The emotional roller coaster he has been on for the last hour has been mentally exhausting,  leaving him feeling... numb. Everything was so surreal right now as if it was a waking nightmare. His apartment looks like it was ransacked, majority of his stuff was crammed into the corner of the living room, carelessly tosses in a pile to make room for everything else to be pulled out. He doesn’t even bother to close the door behind him as his leaden feet shuffle forward. His eyes staring blankly at the mess, the harsh beam of sunlight flooding into the room drew his attention that the blinds and curtains are missing as well. A voice in his head tells him to be pissed off, to be angry, to rage.. but all he has right now is the overwhelming urge to cry. The pain in his chest is sharp as if he was stabbed by a knife. His arms hurt, bruises are forming as he vaguely remembers trashing in the car when he first got into it in a near blind rage. 

Without that surge of adrenaline in him anymore his will to go forward anymore is spent. In fact he hasn’t even moved pass the entrance to the living room he is so just done with today, done with tomorrow.. done with everything. But they still have things he needs to look at, things that need to be checked up on. Feeling something on his face his hand comes up to just wipe away dampness. I’m crying? I should be glad that bitch is finally gone, why in the hell was I in this for so long! Why did I allow myself to be so used? Because it felt good. 

And that made him mad again. Oh how it burned to know all this. All the signs he seen but was to blind to look, the drifting apart, her coming in later and later saying she was ‘working out with her friends’ yet never having gym clothes and walking differently. Always turning away from any personal contact. His feet stomp on the floor as he walks to the bedroom, the shockwaves going up his legs igniting some pain in his knee. Which forces him to recall now how he kick his car door after work. He isn’t a violent person at all, but something had snapped inside him then pushing him in a way he has never seen before. It burned away that wall he always hid his anger behind, letting it roam free to be brought up at anytime, now is one of those times. 

He looks inside the bedroom, it is stark and empty with sunlight beaming in to illuminate  it for Jane also tools everything in here as well. All his clothes are in a pile in the corner in the bare and empty room. Right where the bed used to be is a box with an inflatable mattress left inside and next to it his pillow and blanket. The site leading him down the rabbit hole of sadness again. Ideas have been flashing through his head but right now he is to spent to grasp anything. All he really knows is he doesn’t want to be alone right now.

In one long hazy blink he finds himself infront of Aurora’s door with his knuckles sore form knocking on the hardwood door loudly. Why am I here? Maybe she wants to be alone right now? She just got dumped to.. but maybe she could use company?  Around and around his mind goes in inner turmoil. Hearing the unmistakable thud of the door blot being unlocked to the door swinging open inwards and there he stands in his button up white shirt, khaki pants, and dress shoes the goes to work in, his blood shot eyes from the tears that have fallen locking onto her own, she looks so sad that his heart goes out to her, it pulls him forward, forward with his arms up and out, wrapping them around her warmly and tightly. Yes she needs this too, they both do, a part of his mind appreciating the feel of this beautiful woman his arms are around,the feel of her face on his chest, her breast squishing on his torso... but he just wants to cry right now so he does, sharing in the pain they both feel. 

• Like 1

What could she say? She felt humiliated. Part of her was absolutely livid, but it could not overpower the gaping wound of sadness she felt. She was absolutely gutted. She didn’t know how long she stared at that text message. The short, perfunctory assembly of words that ripped her world in two.

Lets be honest, this was a long time coming Ro. I never thought you’d turn out to be such a frigid bitch. I don’t have the patience to deal with it anymore. Good bye.

The audacity! Deal with her?! How many times had she picked up his drunken ass off the floor of some seedy bar? How many times had she called his job and made excuses? How many times had she dealt with his family on his behalf? She was always sorting things out for Darren. Always being his cook, maid and personal assistant. Not to mention sex toy and yet he had the nerve to call her frigid?! Granted, he hadn’t touched her in six out of the eighteen months that they’d been together, but it wasn’t all her fault, was it? Angrily she wiped at the tears still rolling down her cheeks, resisting the urge to tap out a furiously written reply to his arrogant break up text. He didn’t deserve her words, but that didn’t take away the desire. 

And to add insult to injury, he had posted a status with his new “girlfriend “ that same day. Their smiles mocking her and driving a knife deeper into her heart. What kind of horrible people cheat on their significant others and then post a status about finding love with no remorse? And it was obvious that this affair had been happening for a long time. It made her almost physically ill. Aurora closed the social media app, tossing her phone on the couch and buried her face in her hands. She hated that she was behaving so utterly pathetic, but the shock of being dumped so thoroughly was too much to bear. A knock at the door made her head bolt up in shock and she felt her anger flare up. 

Was it Darren? Did that arrogant ass think he could come back here and— She wrenched the door open, her body freezing as she took in the sight of her neighbor, Maximilian, standing there. Her ire was quickly replaced with sorrow as she recognized that he too must be feeling devastated. What was the odds that their exes would find “love” with each other? She didn’t speak, not at first and was shocked when his arms enveloped her. Aurora didn’t have to work today so she was in tiny gray shorts, a tight tank top and barefoot. But she didn’t care about her state of undress. Not when she felt the warmth and surprising source of comfort in his arms. So she held him, rubbing his back and crying along with him. Finally, when she could feel the draft from the door being left open, she parted and shut her door, “Come on. We can talk on the couch. Do you like wine?” She asked, wiping at her tears and meeting his gaze.

• Love 1

With a simple nod, for he does not trust his voice right now with the painful lump in his throat, Maximilian accepted her offer. Wiping away the tears in his eyes as he looks down into her eyes, the shared pain is like looking into a mirror but he sure sure that’s about as far as the mirror goes. He knows he looks as mess with his red puffy eyes, tear stained cheeks, and stuffed up nose. “Do you..” he stops as he feels choked up. Breath in and out, just push it down long enough to speak, that’s all you have to do. He turns his head as his hand comes up cover his mouth as he clears his throat. When he turns his head to look at her again he notices her outfit, his eyes drinking her curves in, that tight tank top isn't hiding much and leaves little to the imagination.. those legs and how the gray shorts hug her just makes him wonder what it would be like to have them wrapped around him.. and the words get caught in his throat. I never really seen her like this before but damn.. that smooth toffee skin looks so inviting. For a moment his thoughts go down a different path but he shuts it down before it can go far down that rabbit hole. “Do you have some paper towels?” He ask in a very stuffed up nasally way. 

In the end he will gladly accept her offer, first he will however kneel down to untie and take off his shoes next to the door to show off his colorful panda socks. Before softly walking behind her to the couch, trying to keep his eyes respectful but is drawn to the sway of her hips as his mind tries to go down that path once more to be shut down again. Now is not the time for that. Not at all, we are both in pain so behave. But is it difficult with such a beautiful woman, he hasn’t had any intimate moments in so long now since Jane was cheating on him. Just feeling her softness when they just hugged made a small part of him he thought was gone from the pain stir to life. 

But making it to the couch is it’s own dilemma, it is such a very comfortable looking two seater.. means he is going to be right next to her.. Would that be a bad thing? She is very attractive, you are both hurting... No! Just because you would really want that kind of comfort doesn't mean the same for her, Stop being a perv and morn. Sitting down lightly he wipes his palms on his pants as he shifts around  nervously while she gets everything ready. His mind going in circles from his grief, to his anger, to his growing desire.. his fingers are interlocked on his lap as he leg bounces idly. But that seems to formal and closed off so he puts his hands to his side palm down on his thighs.. but that just doesn’t feel right either. Finally he just shifts himself on the couch to be facing the seat she will take, his right leg crossing under his left as that one remains on the ground, right arm along the top of the couch while his left is relaxed and on his lap, trying to look comfortable. Also ready to take the wine when offered. 

Edited by Kerzin Kalamond
  • Like 1

He looks so sad. And a bit of a mess. Most likely just the maid version of herself. They had both been blindsided by all this and judging by their equally tear stained cheeks, in just as much pain. She gave him a sympathetic smile, wincing at his sorrow filled voice and the evidence of a stuffy nose. “Paper towels? Uh yeah, yeah I have some,” Aurora answered, her smile brightening a bit when she noticed his colorful socks. He looked ridiculous when one took in his plain, office friendly attire and compared it to his socks. That was just the sort of quirky thing that she found endearing. That and his boyish good looks. But she chastised herself for even noticing his attractiveness. Sighing, she made a detour to the kitchen, grabbing the wine bottle, glasses and a roll of paper towels. 

Aurora carried her items to the soft gray sofa, bending over to place the bottle and glasses down on the coffee table; unknowingly giving her guest a eyeful of her plump ass, the short shorts showing the tiniest sliver of cheek as she bent over. “Here are your paper towels,” she said, scooting the roll closer to him. “And our wine.... Hope you like red. It’s my favorite,” she explained, grateful for both his company and the distraction. After pouring a portion for them both, she sat down next to him, their legs touchingly she turned inward towards a Max. 

“I suppose you’re just as shocked as I am.... I never, well, I never thought he would betray me like this. And I hate that part of me still cares,” Aurora admitted, taking a sip. “But fuck him. And her,” she added smirking. “They deserve each other. Bastard must have been cheating on me for months.... I just....” her voice cracked, betraying her emotion and she felt more tears come. “I’m sorry...I’m trying to act so strong but who am I kidding? This sucks.”

Maximilian eyes went wide at the suddenly glorious view, Aurora has such an full and plump ass in his face with just a little tease of a cheek as well? Is this accidental or on purpose? Is she aware of what she is doing to him? The rush of thoughts in his head were far from ones he should be having right now. But he can’t help but feel this one would just simply be divine.

He can see it now, having her bend over his lap, wearing just her skin as he giggles and wiggles in his lap. It would feel so natural with his hand on her breast, feeling so soft filling his hand so nicely as he teasingly spanks her bare beautiful ass. The sting he would feel on his hand as it came down hard on across her backside, the impact sending shockwaves through her booty as it moves her entire body, the moan she would make would fill the room as she looked up at him over her shoulder the look in her eyes would be so lustful and needy.

No, no, no, no. This is not how things are going to be. Jumping to things like that are just going to get you kicked out. Be still, stop getting turned on. ”Thank you so very much Ro? May I call you that?” he asked wanting to be polite before jumping to what seems like more of a closer friend then they are right now. Weird thoughts like that go though he head to often, makes he seam odd in a different way. He leans over to grab the roll of paper towels while trying to carefully conceal the slight changes in his lower regions, he then rips off a few sheets while listening to that relaxing ripping sound from it. He gathers a few to put on his lap to both hide and make it look like he is saving them for later. 

”I would love to drink you.” he blinks as his words got twisted up just then, a small panic goes right through him as the words get fumbled in his head till he can just breath and say ”I meant to say is I love red wine, thank you for the offering.” the panic fade as he looks slightly embraced, feeling almost uncomfortable until their legs touch. That is much much nicer, She has such beautiful shapely legs... Oh what he would...No!

But her words touched him, the sadness, the loneliness hitting him hard in the chest, replacing that desire with a fresh coat of pain, then a spark of mirth. ”Fuck them both..” her tears just pulls at his heart so strongly he is moving into hugging her before he notices it, pressing his chest in hers as his arms wrap around her one arm and hand resting on her back that he warmly rub on her back to comfort her as his other comes up her back to softly stroke her hair. ”It is alright, we are both feeling this pain, we don't have to bare it alone.” he said softly with a tone warmth with a touch sorrow and understanding. ”He was was a fucking idiot. You are ten times the woman Jane would ever hope to be... And she is pretty much as active as a dead fish in the bedroom.” saying it so matter of factly, In an unusually chipper tone for comical effects. Hoping they can both get a good laugh out of it, for if she does he will Definitely follow suit and laugh with her as well. 

• Like 1

He seemed to have an acute intuition. And most likely just a good heart. Why else would Max so readily pull her into his arms? It may have felt weird to hug a practical stranger, but their common heartbreak made them connected. Aurora sat down her glass before fully allowing herself to be held by this man. To feel his warmth, the strength of his arms and the shockingly tender stroking of her hair and rubbing her back. She needed this. That much was plain. When was the last time she was held? When was the last time someone showed her this much care and attention? Months. That’s how long. Darren had checked out mentally and physically a long time ago and her heart burned as she realized that he was right in a sense, their break up was a long time coming. 

Sighing into Max’s embrace, Aurora nodded in agreement to his words, chuckling a bit when he called Jane a “dead fish” in bed. “You’re being too nice. You barely know me,” she added, but leaning up and kissing his cheek anyway. “But I appreciate it. You know, Darren called me frigid,” she whispered with a grimace. “I hate that I feel like he’s right. I can be cold sometimes. And now....now he....” She cried again, burying her face in his chest. “I’m sorry I should be comforting you too. Jane is an idiot for leaving someone so sweet,” Ro added, pulling back to meet his gaze. “And yes, you can call me Ro, everyone does. Aurora is a mouthful I’m told,” she laughed trying to bring back the mirth. 

• Like 1

Maximilian’s pain is sharp and deep, like a knife that was twisted upon being brought all the way to his heart, but that doesn't stop him from putting it aside to help another person first, it is in his nature to such. To him his own pain seems almost insignificant compared to her own, even when he knows that are sharing the same torment. The feel of her soft lips on his cheek breaks him out of his moment of being lost in though as he slightly blushes. Her fresh set of tears invoke a fresh set of own to come forth as he quietly supports her with soft gently strokes her hair and the warm rubbing on her back. It feels so good to be able go hold her like this, just the feel if her in his embrace is a comforting act for himself as well just the simple need for contact as their tears form together. 

With a soft chuckle from her words he feels ready to speak again as her captivating gaze connects with his own to fill him with the need to make her smile. To be able to smile and laugh still even when things are at their worse is a true test of the human spirit in his mind, a simple ray of joy in a bleak and druery time can really just make everything feel that much easier to deal with, so he goes for to. ”Frigid? I don't know about that, you feel pretty warm to me.” he leans forward just a little to press his lips to her forehead in both a way of comfort and to pull of his punch line, the humor of which he hopes will connect. It was for a moment but it felt longer then such before he separated to be able to look into her eyes again with a soft sparkle of mirth in his own. ”98.6, you are perfectly hot to me.” He said with a warm smile not noticing how he just put out those words out in the incorrect manner. 

”I have an idea, how about rather then remember what good times we both had, we rant about the bad ones instead over a nice glass of wine. We deserve it.” he breaks away from the warm embrace but leaving his hand on her back keep to connection going as he grabbed and handed her wine to herself and then picking up his own thoughts swirl around with what he will say. ”Cheers.” tapping his glass to her’s with a soft tink, ”To a brighter day tomorrow and brighter days tomorrow.” he said with a joyous tone he doesn't quiet feel yet but plays the part to get the good humor rolling as he takes a long sip of the red wine, and flavor being sweet and robust as it coats his mouth and goes down his throat, ”Delicious.” Is all he can say, while wine is nice he doesn’t drink much at all so using fancy words would feel false so he sticks to the simple and to the point, but with his gaze being on her face and moving to her lips it is hard to tell if he was talking about the wine or what he is looking at, both would be correct. 

• Like 1

The tender pressing of his lips to her forehead made Aurora melt. He had no idea that she found such gestures as the ultimate act of sweetness and caring. The symbolism always touched her heart and it was hard not to openly swoon when he did it. Her dark eyes focused on her neighbor, wondering if he had always been this handsome. Maybe so, but since she was with Darren she must have blinded herself to it. Meanwhile her partner had no qualms about eyeing Max’s girlfriend. It was sad, but as she sat next to him she couldn’t help but to feel a bit better. She couldn’t imagine going through this alone. It was nice to have Max here. When he inadvertently called her hot, Ro grinned and a warm flush traveled through her body at his words. That was another thing she missed; compliments.

”Thanks,” she giggled, grabbing her glass and maintaining eye contact as they clinked their glasses together in solidarity. “That sounds like a good idea. Although part of me doesn’t even want to talk about it any more even if it’s all I can think about,” she admitted, leaning on his chest. Aurora pressed her body comfortably to his side, resting a hand on his time as she took another sip and allowed her thoughts to consume her for a moment. “I’m happy you came over. There’s no way I’d be calmly sipping wine if I were alone. I was seconds away from doing something rash when you knocked....”

She paused, realizing that she was about to start crying again and switched gears. “So, were ranting right? Well let me tell you about how sloppy Darren is. He used to leave clothes all over the place even though we had a hamper. I have three in fact! One for whites, darks, and delicates. He knows I’m a neat freak but he would never adapt. Honestly it was tiring. That’s one thing I’m looking forward to. Not having to clean up after a grown man! Brighter days indeed!” She finished with a hearty swig from her glass. “Your turn.”

• Like 1

Max chuckles softly from her story, he knew what it was like to pick up after a messy person for he had to do the same for all his time with Jane, if he didn’t clean after getting home the apartment would forever stay a mess which she always left it. “I fully understand that, Jane was a tornado when it came to making a mess, being with her was a full time job of cleaning up after her just so the place didn’t look like a wreck that it currently is.” He said with more the a slight bit of annoyance in his voice. Just thinking about it gets him mad... but with a deep sigh he lets it go, like ripping off a bandaid.. sure it hurts the most doing so but much better the letting it sit there getting worse. 

”I am happy to be here with you now, tell you the truth the same could be said of me. I somehow feel I would not be here sharing wine with a beautiful woman while making light of a shitty situation. I feel like I would be in a much darker place.” Which filled him with pain while just thinking about it, he could see himself just laying there wallowing in self pity and doubts.. but the warmth of her body on his, the closeness he is sharing with her makes the pain so much more bearable. Makes him feel like he just wrapped up in a warm blanket on a very cold night, that instant soothing warmth that takes a cut off the chill. Feeling more comfortable he squeezes her closer to him, wanting to share in this feeling of comfort, wanting to see a smile on her face. 

“I will start mine from just what happened earlier.” With a grimace he goes into what he seen when he just got home, flickering a wave of anger that shows on in his eyes and voice as well as the pain of the betrayal, the feeling of being lost. His hands shake slightly from the whirlwind of emotions, “She took everything.. everything I’ve bought over the years for our life together..” he spits out the word like a hiss before just a bitter feeling and sadness replaces the sudden anger, feeling so lost as the reality of it all sets in.. that shock to numbness held it all back before but this feeling is twisting his heart. “Everything is gone, my place looks like it has been looted after a hurricane... all she left me is work related supplies and my cloth.. fucking bitch stole my bed as well and left me just an air mattress.” His shoulders slump, his arm around her losses it’s strength, his eyes glaze over as this crushing feeling overwhelmed him, everything just to much for him to process so it all shut down... with a long sign he lifts of the glass of wine to his lips and drains the whole glass, with an empty stomach and being very much a lightweight he almost feels the alcohol right away, a small bubbly feeling rising up through the disparity to put a slight smile back on his face, allowing his eyes to refocus to see Ro right there infront of him, how could he not see how beautiful she is? 

• Like 1

This ranting was supposed to be fun, but obviously doing this was dredging up the pain. At this rate they’d be drunk and in tears but no closer to any real healing. This would not do. Aurora gasped as she listed to Maximilian’s rant, the agony in his voice clear as well as his hatred. She supposed if her place had been similarly ransacked she would be just as upset, but despite being together for two years, she and Darren didn’t live together. Of course he had some junk at her place but he must have been removing his stuff little by little. There were of course a few odds and ends left. A shirt or two, maybe half used hygiene products, but nothing of any real value. For the first time since she saw that text, Aurora considered herself lucky. But she felt awful for Max. 

“Hey....I’m sorry,” she cooed, taking over and removing the glass from his hand, and placing it on the coffee table next to hers. She knew he was trying to smile through the pain, but she also knew he needed to let it out just like her. “I know what it’s like to want to build s life with someone and you must feel really used and abused right now. I can’t believe she would stoop so low, but then again I guess I can. But you what, that doesn’t matter. You’re strong, handsome, and obviously quite caring do I have no doubt you’ll meet someone who deserves you. Until then,” Ro didn’t finish, she just pulled Max back into her arms, holding his head to her breasts and stroking his hair. 

“If it means anything, I’ll help you clean your apartment. And set up your bed....” She offered, trying to be both neighborly and compassionate. “They both wanted us to hurt, but they will not get the last laugh. We’re going to heal and move on. Together. This may seem forward, but, would you maybe want to stay here tonight? I promise, I’m not hitting on you. I just think neither of us should be alone tonight.”

• Like 1

Max ended up spacing out for a moment, before he realizes it his head was being held to Ro’s breast, with her hand stroking his head, a feeling of warmth and safety filling him up along with the bubbles slowly clouding his thoughts.  He heard the words she said, s few of them stuck with him, words that lift his spirits. Strong, handsome, and caring? It is so sweet hearing somebody say that, makes me feel so warm.. safe. To rest his head on these beautiful pillows feels so good, it has been such a very long time since he last as been held in such an intimate way.. it makes his heart flutter, he can feel his heartbeat quicken  and without wanting to stop himself his arms throughly wrap around Ro’s slender body. He squeezes her tightly as he snuggles his face into her bosom, feeling his body getting warmer as desires start to cloud his mind, slowly finding himself thinking about taking off her shirt and enjoying himself to her rack, which causes a stir in his loins.. the longer he is there the more of her warmth he feels the more he finds himself wanting her.

He speaks softly while holding onto her, savoring this time together.. “Sometimes all it takes is a ray of sunshine to show you how to find a way out of darkness...” he can still feel that pain and depression below the surface.. but right now it is all hidden away by the warmth and comfort he is feeling with her.. and feeling so... aroused? This is wrong of you, you both just lost people close to you, if you go down this path awful things can happen.. but then so could good things? Sometimes you just need to take life by the balls and go for something, you will never know until you try! His hand slowly slides up her back as he lifts his head off her chest to look her in the eyes, their faces so close. Her offers to help and let him stay there warned his soul, “You are such a beautiful, kind, and caring soul Ro.” He said with genuine warmth and an undercurrent of wanting. He doesn’t know if it’s the alcohol, or the loneliness, or just the wanting of such a tender embrace.. but right now while staring into her eyes so close together. The hand that moved up her back comes to lightly rest on her cheek as his heart beats faster. “Would be okay if I hit on you?” He whispers right before leaning in, his lips meets her in such a soft and tendered embrace, everything else melt away for him in that moment.. she didn’t pull away?

And then his thoughts go hazy for a moment as the soft kiss turns into one on passion, everything coming to life, the wanting need for such a such a beautiful and caring woman. His hand on her cheek disappearing just to glide across her back as he wraps his arm  around her once more and then pulling her onto his lap, a small stab of panic is quickly washed away from his growing desire, she can easily feel how stiff he has been growing but  her weight on him feeling so right.. so very right as his hands move up and down her back in wild abandon as the rush of life is sweeping him away. 

• Like 1

“Would it be okay if I hit on you?”

She should have said no. She should have pushed him away and stood her ground. They both knew that this was probably a very bad idea and yet she felt powerless to stop whatever reactions her body was giving. The more she thought about everything, the more she felt like it couldn’t be too bad to enjoy this time together. After all, their exes have found happiness. And while she doubted this was the start of something long term, would it be wrong to get comfort from him in the meantime? She hoped not. When Max’s lips met hers in a soft, tender kiss, Aurora sighed into the action, her arms draping around his neck. The very opposite of pushing away, instead she was anchoring herself to this man, surrendering to her baser needs for warmth and affection in this time of trouble.

As the passion shared between them intensified, Ro felt her neighbor pull her onto his lap and she moaned as she straddled him, landing so close to his obvious bulge. He was clearly enjoying this just as much as she was. “Max....this isn’t right,” she whispered even as she actively ground into his erection, gasping at how good it felt. “We’re both....oh, god yes...” she gasped, when she felt his hands massaging her ass and holding her close to his groin. She pulled away to nip and lick at his neck, working on the buttons on his shirt despite her brain trying to protest. “Screw it. We need this. And it’s been ages,” she admitted, her mouth latching onto his again with more ferocity. 

• Like 1

Feeling Ro grind like that on his lap sent his desires through the roof, Max felt small waves of pleasure from the much needed attention as he can feel her heated sex rubbing on his own, even with the clothing in the way it is easily the best thing he has felt in such a long time.  Each movement she makes stimulating and turning him on even more then before as his hand squeezes her firm and juicy booty. “We both do.” He agreed whole heartedly, the lust and need in his voice was thick. The core of his mind does know this isn’t the best idea, a tragic break up into trying to get with next door neighbor whom is going through the samething... oh but it feel so good it is easy to get swept up in the passion oh so very easy. She is so fiery, she knows it is wrong as well, she knows this isn’t something to be doing, but she is going along with it.. this longing and loneliness they share.. the desire to be cared for and wanted, the basic human wants to be loved and sheltered.. and that sweet sweet release of the most intimate kind. They together knows it is wrong.. but if it feels so good, why not surrender. And so they did. 

His mouth meets hers in such a heated pleading for her sweet embrace, lips locking and pushing together in a wild passion as his hand quickly slides up her back and weaves into her hair to lock her into this moment with him. He moves his hips up and she moves towards him to rub his growing bulge harder on her, letting his hidden member press up between her lips to feel the growing dampness from their shared primal desires and needs. Then he feels her undo the last button for his shirt to which he quickly untangles to aid her in taking it off as his body presses up into hers to make enough room to get unstuck from the sleeves. After his hands instantly go for the bottom of her shirt to quickly pull up and over her head to expose those round, soft and oh so inviting breast. So beautiful and perky with such sweet little nipples his hands come up to grab them, squeezing them softly has his fingers sink into their softness. The thrill of it all just pushing everything up to up to eleven as his mouth comes to rest on one of her nipples and starts sucking softly, giving it a small teasing bite as he makes such small sounds of enjoyment and pleasure. 

• Love 1

This is wrong. This is wrong. So wrong. But damn....it felt so right. 

They shared a lusty embrace. Tongues tangling and caressing. Their bodies rubbing against each other’s in heat. She could feel her core getting hotter and wetter with each passing moment and it became clear that just kissing was not going to be enough. She wanted more. So much more. She needed it. And obviously her neighbor did too judging by that ever growing bulge she was grinding up against. Aurora made quick work of his shirt. Her eyes drinking in the sight of toned flesh and strong looking arms. He was lean, but not scrawny and she could appreciate that subtle difference. She helped him remove his dress shirt, intent on capturing his lips again but was prevented by him taking her tank off her body. 

Not wasn’t long before the thin shirt was peeled off and her caramel skin and stiff nipples came into view. She bit her lip as he admire her large tits, and began to fondle them. However, when his mouth closed around one of said nipples she lost all control. “Oh god....” Ro moaned, arching into his mouth and one hand reaching to hold him close to her breasts. Gasping when he nibbles on it playfully. Her own hands stroking his back and hair encouragingly as she wiggles on his lap. But as amazing as that felt, she didn’t think he should have all the fun. Gently, she pulled his head up, pecking his lips briefly. “I wanna taste you too,” She purred. 

Slipping from his lap, Aurora knelt down on the floor, her hands sliding up hid khakis and squeezing his thighs as she smirked gently at her new friend. “May I?” She asked, reaching to undo his zipper and whatever else was needed to free him of his pants. It was no question as to her intentions and soon his cock was bare and practically saluting her. It was so big, and rigid. It looked almost painful. Ro shivered. When was the last time she inspired such desire from a man? She couldn’t remember. But she was definitely going to make good of his erection. Without further ado she grasped his cock and began to lick him from base to tip. Swirling her tongue around his head and slit. Her eyes meeting his as she teased him.

Max bites his bottom lip as he watches what Ro is doing, the sudden movement back, the graceful way she was lowering herself. Without a wasting a moment he shifts in the seat to line up with what she is doing, the fire in him burning hotter and hotter for this amazing woman. Everything Ro is doing draws in his complete attention, her soft touch on his thigh gives him shivers, “Ohh fuck yes please.” He enthusiastically answered her without hesitation. The heat in his body is wanting something to focus on, somewhere to go. When his tower comes free it twitches from the sudden change of freedom. With his eyes locked to her own he shares a very personal feeling with her, his desire for her as a person, if he couldn’t honestly see a future version of himself being with with her this wouldn’t mean anything to him.. but this night is quickly turning from something of pain to one of intense passion and desires.

The feeling of her hand and then tongue puts him into another world as he arch’s his back slightly and intakes a quick breath as she licks up to the tips the pleasure was intoxicating as he felt each moment as dick twitches and throbs. “Ohhh fuck...”, be said as the pleasure hits him in wave after wave, the softness of her tongue on his tip made him shiver with how skilled she is even more so when she hits is more sensitive spot on the underside at the base of the crown. One small moment after another pushing him ever forward, allowing himself to really give in and let go, let go of the shit day this was, letting go of everything holding him back from fully enjoying this and just embracing this for all it is worth... is it proper healing? No but it is something to patch it for now. 

• Like 1

This wasn’t the way to do things. They shouldn’t even be engaging in something like this, but it felt wonderful to hear his masculine moans and groans of pleasure. And hearing how his voice was thick with lust and desire. It made Aurora feel much more attractive and wanted. And frankly, she couldn’t ask for anything more at this point. Part of the hurt from being dumped was feeling like you weren’t good enough. But here Max was showing just how much she turned him on. Albeit likely only on s physical level, but she could deal with that. This wasn’t a replacement for true healing and getting over their pain; but it was a nice way to take some of the edge off. 

“Mmmm, you taste good,” Ro purred, slurping on his cock. She sucked him briefly. Simply teasing him all the more but not enough to bring him over the edge. “Maybe later I’ll drink you down, but I hope you don’t mind me skipping ahead?” She asked, releasing his rigid member and standing up. Aurora pulled down her tiny shorts, revealing her shiny, wet, shaved mound. Grinning she settled back down onto Max’s lap, her lips seeking his instantly. Sighing at the feel of skin on skin. Her wet pussy rubbing along his velvety shaft, wanting him to make the decision to penetrate. Her body was aching for it, but she needed to make sure that Maximilian was equally keen.

Max lets out soft little moan as the wave of pleasure pushes him softly, teasing his body with this perfect balance of pleasure but not enough to finish it... oooooohhhhh fuck yes... oh god I need this so bad right.. 

Those words open up has eyes wide and wide grin forms on his face, his eyes drinking in the the most appealing view he has seen in such a very long time, and none this inviting in his life.. oh yes oh yes... mmmmm, oh yes!

His arousal is almost palpable in the air.. not really but close, his eyes drink all of her inn as his sight turns hungry, hunger for her and everything she will give him, she just awoken something inside him. Ohhh I am going to make her screen tonight.. at least hope to. 

The moment his mouth touches hers his tongue darts into her mouth, to playfully rub on hers, darting in to give it a kiss and a gentle greeting before diving to ravage it. 

His hands had sought out her ass the moment their lips touched, taking two strong hand fulls  and squeezing them. Catching the rhythm she is grinding on he, waits, timing her movements, then there he goes, his hand quickly losing its grip off her ass, moving as fast as he can to his dick, wanting to surprise her as she impales herself on his throbbing member. Ohhhh fuck... oh god she feels so good!

His moan is sudden as it happened, his freshly lubed cock sliding into that hungry, wet pussy. The sudden sensation of her tight walls wrapping around his length for the first time his moaning loudly into her mouth just to get the same back from her.. oh it was deep and lustful, his hand tightening on her ass hard just then. They just joined together for the first time in such a deeply 

His mind swims in the sudden pleasure as they just shared two deeply lustful wanting kisses at the same time, from the top and the bottom. She is so damn tight! Has it been that long or is she always this so hot inside? Yes this was definitely right about this... by the look in her eyes and face, we both need this. 

• Love 1

As much as she was yearning for Max to impale her with his cock, Ro was no less surprised when he was suddenly inside her. Her moan was instant, and she clutched tightly onto his shoulders, her body growing accustomed to being filled again. Plus he was pretty big and it had been ages since she last had anyone this close. She didn’t think she ever felt this stuffed. He felt amazing! And he was inside her raw, with her walls clinging onto his shaft like a vine. Squeezing him, revealing her hunger and need. Aurora continued to kiss her lustily, her tongue caressing his, his moans adding to her own. Creating the soundtrack to their lovemaking. 

Although she knew live had little to do with this. This was lust, but it felt so good. Just based on the way his member throbbed from his deep seated position within her and her own body’s reactions let Aurora know how much they both needed this. It was probably inevitable and best to get it out of the way than to deal with unresolved sexual tension later. And now that they were joined like this, Darren and Jane were the furthest thing from both of their minds she was sure. Right now all that matter was pleasing each other. She wanted to see him happy and she wanted to fuck away all her frustrations; if only momentarily. Being with Maximilian was seeming more and more like a good idea. Never mind any possible consequences. They’d deal with those things later. 

God, you feel so good,” Ro admitted, breaking their snogging session for air and moaning as she rolled her hips experimentally. Her own hands exploring more of his lean muscles and her lips diving to his neck which she sucked and nibbles on. He was not shy able handling her body possessively which she loved. He seem to treat every curve like it was something to admire and treasure which she hadn’t felt in a long time. And she wanted to show that same interest. Plus, he was awfully tasty looking and she was curious to see how much she could affect him. Those wonderful sounds he was making already were so encouraging. And when she began to ride his dick she sought out his eyes, smirking as she worked him slowly. 

• Love 1

Max’s mind goes hazy as her tight walls squeeze his shaft so tightly, in the heat of the moment he didn’t even notice he was going in raw.. and well it has been such a long time since he last felt something this hot and wet.. and raw. Ohh... oh fuck yes... just need... to remember... pull out.. 

It is hard to grasp things right now, he isn’t used to an active partner or one that feels this good. In both looks and feel she is completely on another level... so much better then.. umm, he is so lost he can’t remember what he was thinking off. Her nibbles on his neck snaps him back into it as he lets out a soft sound of pleasure, one of those things he missed so much and she gives him so very well, he even tilts his head to the side for a moment to let her do what she wants.. his neck is a weak point for him... one of the few spots that really get him going. It causes so much excitement to run though his body, his breathing become quicker as sensations run high. 

Maximilian brown orbs focus in on Aurora’s own as his hands slowly and smoothly glides up and down her body, slowly feeling and mapping out every part of her body, he touch flowing down her thighs, up her legs, up her tummy, on her amazing breast, teasing the nips for a moment before he goes up her chest to her alluring neck to the back of her head where they weave into her hair.

His eyes were intense as he pulls him in for a kiss, she just hit so many buttons at the same time.. he has been this excited about something in such a very long time now and he wants this more and more... and hopes this will not be a one time thing. Right before his presses his lips to her’s he stop.. whispering with such a soft sound of sweet seduction and challenge..”Work it like you want it.” This his lips touches hers with such a passion, his tongue darting into her mouth to have it rub on her own, dancing playfully around each other in a swirl of motion.

• Love 1

”Work it like you want it.”

The challenge in his voice wrought a visceral response through Aurora. Just like those possessive hands of his that familiarized themselves with every inch of her skin, his words traveled up and down her body, the lustful demand and teasing tone licking at her flesh and concentrating on her most sensitive areas. And then he was kissing her. Engaging in a heated battle of tongues, and soft velvet lips pressed together sometimes gently and other times almost bruising each other as they crashed together in the heat of passion. Aurora took Max’s challenge to heart, gripping his shoulders for leverage as she rose up, his cock leaving her heat for a moment before she slammed back down, a gasp of pleasure escaping her mouth upon his re-entry. 

She repeated this several times, riding him with much abandonment, her caramel skin heating up, breasts bouncing and jiggling from her efforts. Ro arched her body, rotating her hips and grinding her clit at his base whenever she slammed back down on his rigid member. Her nails dig into his pale flesh, leaving pink crescent marks on his skin, clear evidence of her need. “Is this....what you....meant Max?” Aurora questioned, her voice strained by the intense pleasure building in her body each time her greedy pussy swallowed his cock as she rode him. “Surely you cannot doubt how much I want you now?” She pressed, slowing down only to squeeze around him in emphasis.

Her mouth was on his again, briefly, as she raked her hands across his chest, no longer bouncing but grinding on him. “God you feel so good in my pussy, Max. Fuuuuuck! Mmmmm, fuck! So good!” Aurora cried, picking up speed again, tilting her body in effort to get him even deeper. To feel him hot that certain spot and to increase the almost electric feeling traveling straight to her brain and clit as they continued.  This was the best sex she had in a long time and quite frankly she doubted Darren ever compared. Not that she could even remember what he was like right now. No, her world had narrowed down to Maximilian. His hands. His tongue. His cock. And this incredible moment.

• Love 1

Max’s eyes open wide as he tills his head back, the sudden hard downward slam from Ro came very unexpectedly.. in his might she was just going to go at a nice even place... the sudden fire in her actions just drive the idea home that she is a wild cat. Frigid? Oh no... she as a volcano ready to blow and he fills he just started the chain reaction. “Fuck..” He was taken sideways in the best way possible.

Feeling her depths rush down to repeatedly meet his rod, each fierce joining being accompanied by a naughty wet sound from re-entry and the slap of their bodies colliding. Each moment better then the last as he is adjusts to her movements. One hand untangles from her hair to slide down her body once more while the other remains in her hair... holding her like this just feel so very.. intimate, oh so very personal of a touch it adds between them but damn it if his other hand is going to quickly travel down and slap her ass while she is coming down onto him with a firm and resounding slap. Her nails digging in and raking across his skin gets him to breath in sharply as goosebumps prickle his entire body... Ro just found another thing Max just loves.. one more button she hit perfectly. 

“Yes... oh.. fuck yes...” with the passion burning so high it is getting difficult to think straight.. is getting difficult to speak. The pleasure Ro is giving him is far more then he is used to, he has never been with a person so full of fire before. She is so strong, so sexy, so full of desire, of need... and honestly Max has never been so turned on in his life. He can’t take his eyes away from her for a second, from watching her slick pussy swallow his in much need cock, to how seductively she rolls her hips, those wondrous breast as they bounce, to the look of pleasure that lights up her eyes. There isn’t anything about her that doesn’t scratch that itch he didn’t know he needed to be scratched...”No.. doubts in.. my mind.” He said while still trying to catch his breath. 

The squeeze she puts on him is intense! His mind almost going blank for a moment from how good it feels to be held in such a way, that heat and pressure coming from every angle on his dick makes it twitch hard. His lips mean her’s with zeal, kissing her with such need and desire, then almost sucking the air out of her lungs as he inhales sharply from the feel of her hands and nails raking his chest.. another fresh set of goosebumps spread across his body to replace the ones that just faded as his hand squeezes her ass tightly, his fingers sinking into that lush rear she has.

Her grinding drives him crazy, being so deep inside her as she moves he can feel every inch of a hot velvety walls as he gets to explore every nook and cranny of her deepest locations. Her works being beautiful music to his ears.. such a very very sweet sounding music indeed. The hand on her rear disappears to suddenly be on her waist line right over her heated sex to which his thumb coming down between her folds to seek out and rub her clitoris, he rubs her special spot slow at first but quickly speeds hp, trying various speeds and pressure as his eyes study her expressions waiting to see what works best for her as she grinds so very intensely. 

“I never been... with somebody so... full of passion... You feel so good!.. I felt so lost.. alone in the dark.. and there you were..” he pauses with a gasp as he feels himself drawing closer to the edge of climax. “With me.. Then together.. we made light.. I never found a person... I just clicked so well with... please let’s not have.... this be a one time thing... I don’t think I could... ever get enough of you.” His eyes so intense as they meet her’s to show he meant every word he said. It isn’t just the dynamite sex.. well partly it was the sex but mostly it is genuine interest. “Oh fuck you feel so good it is pushing me to the edge.” He said in a rush, by how his dick is twitching inside her it leaves little room to know what he is talking about. 

• Love 1

There was something incredible about having sex with a man who looked at you like you were a piece of art. Or some sort of lost treasure. And at the same time knew just when to smack your ass and squeeze it. Or slip a finger between her satin folds and tease her clit. She didn’t want to compare him to Darren but since he was the only other person she’s slept with, it was almost compulsory. Not that he needed to worry. Already this seemed head and shoulders above anything she ever felt with her ex. Maybe because this was their first time. Or maybe because Max was bigger...? Or could it be that they just connected in a natural way that was completely unexpected? Maybe it was all of those things or none of them, either way, Aurora resolves to savor the sensations building within her. 

And savor she did. From moaning at the telltale way he touched and throbbed inside her tight sheath; to shuddering in pleasure and gushing as he rubbed her clit and sent her closer to the edge. Aurora found her face scrunching at the intensity of the pleasure Maximilian inspired and she felt guilty about the amount of claw marks she left on his skin as a result. Well it was his own fault for making her feel so fucking fantastic. And as if his actions weren’t enough, his words caused a thudding in her heart as well as made her cream his cock as she smirked. He wanted to have her again. He called her his light. And Ro couldn’t help but to feel like he was being serious even if her brain was telling her it was the lust talking. Either way Ro pulled him close for a dizzying kiss, tugging on his deep chestnut hair and pouring her affection into the embrace. “If you feel the same way come tomorrow you can have me,” She promised, her lips brushing against his ear. 

And then she was forced to pull away as her orgasm crested. She rode his rigid member hard and fast, her body arching, a light sheen of sweat covering her skin. Her tits thrusting into his face, her nipples stiff peaks. Aurora cried out loudly. Chanting his name, at first a low murmur but getting louder and higher pitched the closer to she reached to cumming. She could feel her walls fluttering around him, squeezing his shaft and undoubtedly sucking up drops of precum. She tried to kiss him again but it was sloppy, mainly her panting and moaning, her tongue darting into his mouth but lacking finesse. “Ohhh god.....” Aurora breathed, leaving his mouth but clinging onto him instead, hugging him as she began to shudder in his arms. Finally she tensed and screamed, “Max!!” Her walls clamping down and flooding his cock with her essence.

Max returns the kiss as their lips lock once more, the softness of her lips with the passion behind them is something he feels he will never tire of, everything about her just pulls at him in and doesn’t let go. He can’t figure out why, it is partly troubling for his own ability to bond with people is rather limited.. it can take him sometime before he really warms up to a person... but with Ro? Everything seemed to just connect. At least sexually anyways... he finds himself really wanting more then that. Sure she is easily the best sex he has ever had in his life but sometimes you really just want something more out of life.. at least maybe something regular if not a relationship. 

“Tomorrow? Why not in the morning after we wake up?” He responded with a fake pout, he was pretty sure he was going to stay there tonight.. kind of makes his heart sink for just a moment, giving him a doubt... but maybe in the heat of it she forgot? He hopes so.. he really wants to make some more moves on her.. and maybe in her as well.. oh one can hope but then her sudden intense ride wiping his mind blank with the explosive pleasure rocking him. 

Max’s breathing got heavy as his body melts with the wave after wave of pleasure crashes over him, everything is coming together, the heat, the passion, the sounds, the visuals.. everything is lining up so perfectly. His throbbing swollen cock so close to unloading inside her the moment he heard his name said so full pleasure, it struck him to his core to hear that he can’t help be say her name in return, his voice dripping with his passion and wanting of this woman. She... she just a gem to be held and treasure and loved... Love?.. slow down, don’t get ahead did yourself this is just sex... some really really really good sex, the best you ever had. 

Ro’s kiss gets him unstuck from his head to snap back to the moment, this oh so sweet moment. It was messy and it was so very hot. Just letting lose like that is something special to him for not everything needs to be done just right, getting messy is it’s own kind of amazing. His tongue darts in to rub on her own in their heated moment, when she hugs him his hand finally leaves her hair and his hand leaves her clit as both his arms wrap around her squeezing her so tight and close, his damp sweating skin on her own as their bodies rub together in the embrace. “Ro!” The word coming out with such heat. Intense tightness was the final straw to push him over the edge, as her essence comes down his goes up, with a strong twitch and throb, strings of his seed shoots into her depths. 

• Love 1

Undoubtedly thick streams of cum was now coating her walls, but Aurora was too happy and sated to think of any possible consequences now. She had, after all, just had the best sex of her life and her brain was a little fuzzy. Nothing beyond water, sleep and possibly more sex was making any sense to her and she didn’t try hard for it to happen either. Right now though she was had just enough cognizance to reassure her new liver and fellow broken-hearted friend. Kissing his jaw, she rubbed his chest and murmured softly in Maximilian’s ear. Careful not to make any more assumptions but also wanting her affection for him to be evident. They were both emotionally sensitive right now and any rejection, even the tiniest would probably be devastating. She couldn’t imagine facing another heartbreak so soon after what Darren did to her and Aurora suspected that it was the same for Max.

”Mmmm, you were amazing,” she cooed, nuzzling his neck, and dragging her lips alone his throat. “And before I forget, tomorrow and the next morning are kinda the same thing, right?” Ro teased, sitting up just enough to look into his warm, brown eyes. “I was just be a realist. It’s too soon to jump into anything serious no matter how much you and I both enjoyed this. This was just about comfort remember? And while right now I’m certainly feeling....fond, of you, I know that this could be a fluke,” she added frankly. She softened her words with a gentle caress of his cheek, “So I stand by what I said, if in the morning when we wake up, you still want to explore whatever this is...then you have me.”

She gave him a quick peck to his lips, reluctantly drawing her body from his. Their sweaty skin having stuck together like glue. Aurora told herself not to get her hopes up for anything more than a really good shag. It was difficult for her even to contemplate much more. But intuitively she felt like this man was worth the risk. If only she had more knowledge to inform her decision.... “Come on Max, I do believe I promised you could spend the night?” She smirked at him and eased up from his lap, and offered her hand. “I don’t know about you, but there’s nothing like a nice hot shower before dozing off. I’d like the company if you’re up for it?” Ro winked, patiently awaiting his response. 

• Love 1

Max feels so relaxed, Ro’s quivering warmth still wrapping around him, everything felt.. right. Holding her in his arms, feeling her skin on his, her scent in the air... how everything smells like sex. Everything just feels so right, like magic just happened and he doesn’t know what is real anymore. Holding her he kisses her temple softly, nuzzling into her hair softly. “Thank you.” He whispered, it carried so much feeling, calmness, a sense of comfort, a touch of desire, and some hope. He doesn’t know where this will go but he does have an idea of where he would want it to go, that idea doesn’t include it being just a one time thing. 

“Thank you, to be honest that was the best I’ve ever had.” he said with a touch of shyness to his voice, saying something like that seems like such a fake thing to say even to his own ears but he meant every word. Shivering alittle from her lips on his throat he grins after as he looks into her beautiful brown eyes. Listening to her word he knew what she was talking about. He understands is all completely but when she touches his cheek he put his hand on top of hers and turned to kiss her palm. He already knows what he wants to say but is trying to find the words to say it. “When the right words come to mind I will say what I feel and know to be what is true to my heart.” he said warmly. It’s not a yes or a no, but his eyes do say yes.. he just needs to put words to his feelings. 

Parting with her is almost painful, the warmth replaced by a slight chill as he unwraps his arms from her, watching her as she gets up and admiring the view before getting up with her help after. “Thank you for allowing me to stay with you.” He smiled brightly, feeling good about being here with her. “A shower you say? I like the sound of that, specially with you. Wanna wash each other?” He said with a grin as he lightly smacks her beautiful rear.

Following behind her to the bathroom he thoroughly enjoys the view, even letting out a soft whistle, “You know that is a view I could see more of any day of the week.” He said with admiration of her figure as words are forming in his mind. 

Once she turns on the lights in the bathroom something just clicks... so he goes for it, coming right up behind her he wraps his arms around her and hold her close to him, feeling the touch of his skin on hers again, his lips landing on her neck for a soft kiss.. then he whispers into her ear, “I believe we both already know my answer. Absolutely without a doubt in my mind.. yes. I don’t want this to be a one time thing at all, I never understood what the phrase ‘When one door closes another one opens’..” his arms squeezes her tightly for a moment, “.. a door closed for both of us today.. and I believe a new one just opened. We both need to heal.. but there isn’t anything stopping use from healing together is there?” The passion in his voice is pure and simple, no doubts cloud his mind for he hasn’t felt this kind of warmth for a person so quickly in his life, it isn’t just the sex, it is the person.  Then he kisses her ear softly, hoping the words he hears will be ones that can path a way to the future. Is he in love? To soon to say, they need to learn so much about each other before then.. does he feel he can fall head over heels for her? Yes. Yes yes yes. 

• Love 1