The Jungle

(Sorry for the lack of post over the weekend.)

StaffVanilla: She felt the beast go limp in her arms as Amon drove his knife into it a final time. A clean, quick kill. She was impressed. She let go of the beast as its body fell over. 

Those that looked her over could notice a few things. Her clothes were now torn in various places as the beast hadn't shown her the same gentleness that it had shown the strange girl that had run into the jungle. Through the ripped and torn parts of her clothes she had cuts. Futher inspection would find that some of the cuts were over top or crossed with some preexisting scars. And lastly her usual green eyes had a faint yellow glow to them. 

She knelt down by the beast as Derek made his presence known, and placed a hand on it's back. "Yea, we're fine I think. And Don't worry Amon, this should be the only one this close to the edge of the jungle. Anything else should be much further." 

She looks up from the Pouncer with slight smile as Derek introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, though I think we've seen each other before. My name is Vanilla, and this beast slayer over here is Amon."  She chuckles a bit and the. Looks down at the beast again. Her expression turns sad for a second before sighing and rising to her feet. The yellow glow in her pupils fades.

@BladeRunner @FieryDreams @SilverGirl20

• Love 1

@Lollipop @FieryDreams

This was an island of mutated rejects. It had to be. Reality began to catch up with Amon and he could feel the tiredness come to him at a snail's pace as the adrenaline began to fade. Though he didn't show it, Amon still felt that tinge of anxiety albeit just a small speck compared to the mixture of emotions he felt. Pride, confusion though miniscule, and overall confidence though worry. He began to look at Vanillas torn outfit and seen what the beast had done to her. Granted his shirt was soaked in scarlet red and torn in many places, his pants included, Vanilla beat him in that regard. 

There were clearly scars and tattoos along his body where there were also cuts, decapitating the ink jobs in various areas, though Amon paid it no mind. He knelt down beside Vanilla as the stranger of the woods presented himself, almost ignoring the man as Vanilla introduced herself Amon wasn't inspecting the beast but rather the exposed cuts her shirt allowed him to see her form beneath. Pretending to stare and inspect the creature, Amon could clearly see the old scars and a variety of new cuts. 

Amon was quick to get his little peeps in before asking Vanilla, seeing a sad expression on her as they both rose, "Are you alright? That thing scratched you up pretty good." 

God, I'm bad with words, the young man thought. It wasn't as bad as he thought, but it was clear he was concerned for Vanilla. He didn't know whether she was hurt or maybe even poisoned by the creature. Despite that fact his curiosity was fading fast as he lost interest in the kill, the fight, if one could call it that, still stuck in his head. At least Amon can go over the details some other time. 

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Love 1

Julie swayed her hips softly as she circled around the creature and sniffed at it. She didn't act aggressively or try to provoke it and in return it seemed calm.  Out of the blue the creature seemed to move suddenly. She cried out loud as it pinned her to the ground.  It didn't do anything and just laid on top of her, making her feel like a trapped mouse.

"Hey! Get off if you dont want to mate! I'm not a pillow! Ow! Hey! Your hurting me!" She hissed loudly. It seemed like the thing had fallen asleep while she was under it. She felt like you is going to crush her. Didn't think she was a child or something? Why was it laying on her? "Got off!" She screamed and cried loudly. She felt like the monster was picking on her because she was small. She felt embarrassed. Plus, it really was hurting her. She could barely breathe. 

StaffVanilla: She chuckles a bit. "Yea, I should be..." She goes to step forward and stumbles a bit, but catches herself before she falls. "Heh, might be a more worse for wear than I thought." She stands up straight. "But I should be fine. Though not fine enough to chase after that girl like I want to. I have to talk to Mint about her. If she ran too far in there's nothing I can safely do about getting her back." She scratched her head in frustration. "What is she doing out here. And she treated our beastie friend here like she knew him. There's no way the Doc made a y of these things capable of rational thought. Their programmed monsters. If it could think for itself the doctor would have terminated it...I know what she was like almost better than anyone!" She was starting to lose her temper just thinking about the labs former scientist. But she looked at the others and calmed herself down. "Sorry about that. This isn't stuff we usually talk about to guest. Though you guys were here so I guess I owe you a explanation. We should get back to the resort first. Anyone in the mood to get a drink at the bar?"

StaffVanilla: She chuckles a bit. "Yea, I should be..." She goes to step forward and stumbles a bit, but catches herself before she falls. "Heh, might be a more worse for wear than I thought." She stands up straight. "But I should be fine. Though not fine enough to chase after that girl like I want to. I have to talk to Mint about her. If she ran too far in there's nothing I can safely do about getting her back." She scratched her head in frustration. "What is she doing out here. And she treated our beastie friend here like she knew him. There's no way the Doc made a y of these things capable of rational thought. Their programmed monsters. If it could think for itself the doctor would have terminated it...I know what she was like almost better than anyone!" She was starting to lose her temper just thinking about the labs former scientist. But she looked at the others and calmed herself down. "Sorry about that. This isn't stuff we usually talk about to guest. Though you guys were here so I guess I owe you a explanation. We should get back to the resort first. Anyone in the mood to get a drink at the bar?"

@SilverGirl20

StaffMinos: [Character Profile] Just then, rustling  could be heard from the underbrush, catching the wolf monster's attention and  causing it to lift its head and look in the direction of the noise, sniffing the air for signs of danger and growling lowly as a warning to anything that might be approaching. For a few moments there was nothing but tense silence, and the wolf reflexively curled its long claws round the female beneath, staking its claim. 

Unfortunately for the dumb beast, a massive tower of muscles and rage came charging out of the foliage from the position opposite from where it was looking. Clearly the sound from before had only been a distraction, and the lycan barely had a time to nap its head around before the taurus mutant that charged it picked it up by the throat and tossed it into the air with a single hand. As teh beast got pulled back down by gravity, it's falling body was met with Minos's bolder-like fist  crashing into its side and changing its trajectory entirely. The wolf monster was sent flying forward from the impact and collided with a heavy, snapping thud against the bark of a nearby jungle tree.  As it slumped down to the ground, the hunter mutant et out a rage-filled roar, and the lycan knew it was never going to win this fight. Picking itself up as well as it could with the several cracked bones it had just received, the monster limped away as fast as it could, not wishing to taste more of the horned giant's fury.

Minos could have chased after it and finished it off easily, but something else caught his attention. Turning around slowly, he observed the cat-like female who was still on the ground behind him, and studied her for a moment. She was strange. She looked almost entirely humanoid, like one of the 'guests' he wasn't supposed to touch unless they came to him first and Infinity gave him permission. But... her smell.

He got closer to her, being easily twice her size even if she had been standing up, and crouched down over her, pinning her to the ground easily with one hand, he leaned in and inhaled deeply right in front of her. Yes, she smelled just like a monster. Just like prey. But he had to be sure. Infinity was scary when he broke the rules. He didn't want to break rules. so he looked right into the silver haired girl's eyes and spoke in a low, gravely tone.

"Girl, or beast?"

Edited by Buio
  • Love 1

@Buio

Her ears popped up when she heard at the wrestling. Even after the Wolf seemed to relax she still watched the bushes. She was surprised when another beast rushed out of the bushes and lifted the Wolf up. She watched how the entire scene played out. She blushed wildly as she slowly sat up. This male seemed strong, strong enough to protect her and not get killed by humans she thought. Her tail swayed happily as she watched. For some reasons she thought he came to rescue her, which made her really happy.

Her eyes met his when he turned to observe her. She sat on the grass completely naked and vulnerable. Her chest moved up at down as she could breath freely now that she wasnt being crushed. Water beaded on the surface of her curvy form. She also took in his form as well. She seemed hypnotized by his muscles. She felt like going into heat just by looking. Out of instinct she somewhat trusted him not to harm her. Instead, like an animal would, she thought he would try to win her favor. She was small, but she was still a female beast after all. She just hoped he didnt look down on her for being small and weak. She was still just as good at any other female beast right? So she deserved to be wooed like one. 

She squeaked cutely when he pinned her down. It made her heart race but not because she was scared. A purring sound resonated from beep inside her throat as he sniffed at her. There was a drunk look on her as she inhaled his musky smell. "Who is gir? I'm female beast, Julie." She meowed sweetly. She produced a sweet smell followed by a sudden stickiness between her leg.

Edited by SilverGirl20
  • Like 1

@Lollipop @FieryDreams

((Apologies for the late reply, I've been kinda busy. And sorry for the short post))

An explanation was indeed needed. Amon began to grow confused at what Vanilla said, it wasn't often that he drank either, so both sounded nice fir a change. Amon nodded before replying, "That girl had... Ears and a tail. If I didn't know any better shouldn't she be one of those things? You know what? Let's just get to the bar." 

Amon sounded as if his day was... Am interesting one. He had more questions than answers, and one of them could be the tourists of the island. It was no wonder why people didn't frequently come here, cruise ships didn't sail for vacationers because of things like this. He had better wake up, because the island was getting weirder and weirder by the minute. And it was a lot to process, a drink would certainly help that... Though Amon was covered in blood. 

@SilverGirl20

StaffMinos: female beast, was it? She spoke like a human, but Minos remembered. The time before, when the island didn't have as much magic. Before Infinity became his owner. The time when he regularly ran this jungle and captured the small ones who tried to leave, the females he rutted until their legs couldn't work anymore and he could drag them back to the old owners. It had been some time since he'd met a small one like that, now most females were either 'guests' or 'friends': people he wasn't supposed to touch unless given permission first. This 'julie' though... she reminded him of that before time.

The thought, paired with the scent coming down from between her legs, made Minos' massive, girthy cock swell and stiffen. It had been some time since he'd last gotten to breed, come to think of it. Continuing to pin her down with one hand he lowered himself and used his other hand to make her spread her legs. Her scent was strong, and when he extended a long, thick tongue to taste her, he could tell she was in heat. Reaching deeper into her body with his tongue, he tasted something else.  A faint salty taste that confirmed a suspicion he'd had. She had mated with another male recently. One different than the wolf who had just been here. One who was nowhere nearby. Still, she was in heat, ready to mate again. whatever male had claimed her had either left or was dead, so she wasn't his anymore. good.

Slipping his tongue out of the silver haired feline, he looked back up to her and spoke. "If you are beast, you are mine."

That was the only declaration that was needed. She was small, she was horny, and he was big, and he wanted her. That was the only justification needed for him to push himself forward and press the tip of his cock against her entrance. Since she was a beast, she would be able to take it in spite of the size difference. Thus, holding her in place, the giant bull mutant pushed himself into her tight, tiny-by-comparison pussy, and forcefully mated with the feline underneath him. She would feel her lower half completely shift as her body stretched to accommodate his size and girth. 

He did not care that her stomach bulged an deformed from how he speared her and plunged deep inside her. She felt good, and he had missed this, so he pushed in as far as he could, and then leaned down to take her in a lustful tongue kiss as he started pulling his hips back and forth, scraping against her insides with his bitch breaking cock and slamming it back inside over and over.

• Love 1

@Buio

She didn't remember much about what it was like before all this. All she could remember was the painful experiments and being stuck in a dark cage. When she finally got out she ran as far and as fast as she could. Now she had been wondering around for a few years but for some reason she had not seen him around here before.

She kept panting softly as she looked at him. She only a broke eye contact to look down at his massive girth.  She didn't seem scared of it common in fact she seemed more excited than she was previously.  Her eyes seemed to watch him longingly as he started to separate her legs. She gasped in surprise and made the cutest noise when he started to lick her.  This feeling was something new and she really enjoyed it. It was better than getting mindlessly fuck by stupid males that got themselves killed afterwards.

"Ah~ that feels good~"

She arched her back a little and moaned loudly and when he slipped his tongue inside her. Her hips squirmed cutely whenever he pushed his tongue deeper and moved it around.  She blushed deeply and panted with her tongue sticking out like a bitch in heat. Her tail wagged and brushed against his cock.

"I'm yours, just please dont stop~" 

She begged submisively and looked like she was going to cry after he stopped. She must have really liked it.  She didn't need any explanation either. As long as he was strong enough to keep her, he could have her.  She wrapped her arms around his neck when he leaned over her small frame and pressed his tip against her. She hugged him desperately and cried out cutely when he pushed into her. He was the biggest she had ever taken. She moaned lewdly as he stretched her to fit him perfectly.  She didn't mind the bulge in her stomach because to her it was nothing new. It may have been larger but she knew that it wouldn't do any damage to her half beast body. Her tight pussy soak his cock to help it move easier. 

• Love 1

StaffVanilla: She chuckles at his reaction a little. "Then a drink it is! And once we're at the bar I'll try to get all of this sorted out for you so there is less confusion."

She looks back in the direction the girl went in for a moment. It wasn't uncommon for some guest or the newer staff to have similar ears or tails, but what Amon said about her possible being one of the beast of the jungle, lingered in her mind. She then looked back at the corpse of the beast they had slain. It was sight she was used to but inside, her heart ached. But there was nothing to do now but to head back. So with her usual confident smile she looked back at Amon, and then began to lead them out of the jungle and to the bar. 

@BladeRunner

Edited by Lollipop
  • Like 1

@SilverGirl20

StaffMinos: Mngh~ She felt good. Minos was more used to either those he caught fighting back and needing to be pinned down, or give up all resistance and just make it go by as quickly as possible. that, or when he was visited in the dungeon se mates sometimes wanted to get revenge on him for how things were in the before time, and have him endure it. It was very rare, however, for a female to so earnestly welcome him and pull him in. 

The way she squeezed and worked him with every one of his thrusts on him, paired with how she was clinging to him so tightly with her limbs, made it entirely clear how much this beast woman wanted him to breed her. It was a refreshing change of pace, and a rare, faint smile spread itself across the horned mutant's lips as he only continued to fuck her supple, welcoming body.

In addition to this, he took hold of her arms and brought them together to pin her wrists above her head. Holding them easily with one hand, he used his other, heaty hand to take firm hold of her hips and hold her slightly aloft as he nocked against her womb with every powerful thrust inside her slick insides.

"You like being mine then, beast julie?  You like my power and want more?" he said with his slight smile, loving the look of her entirely helpless in his hands while he speared her with his meat.

• Love 1

She kept holding on to him for as long as he would allow her to do so. She squealed and moaned each time he pounded against her womb. The tight entrance to her a very depths was slowly opening to welcome him into her fertile pouch. Her body wanted to bread and wanted to get pregnant.  She looked up at his faint smile with her own lewd drunk look. 

"yes~ my pussy feels good~ I like being your's~" 

She squeaked when he pinned her down but she didn't struggle. Instead she opened her legs wider to welcome him. She wanted him to pound her with every inch of his thick rod. Her breasts bounced as he move. She was in bliss. Her cat ears laid flat against her silky hair as he pounded her like this. Her tongue hanged out of her mouth and she panted like a bitch in heat.

"Yes~ I like you and want more of you~"

She moaned loudly and trembled softly as her pussy leaked all over her legs. It made lewd wet noises as she grinded her hips against his cock. 

• Love 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...