The Jungle

• 2 months later...

It was either a dream or hallucination. Either or can be very real, and it seemed like both came to life. Amon had not only scored a job but also am actual date in what seemed like years. The girl he was with at that time was a cheat, who he thought was his highschool sweetheart Amon realized she was completely opposite and indeed had open legs. Now he was here, and somehow landed a job and date all in the same day. Now he was following a blonde into a jungle for training.

@Lollipop

Edited by BladeRunner

• 2 weeks later...

StaffVanilla: Vanilla led Amon to the Jungle after letting him grab any equipment he needed. From there they hit the beach and walked it length to a rather secluded part of it. There they stood at the edge of the jungle. Vanilla tools deep breath, exhaling slowly before turning to Amon. Her nature seemed a bit different. Slightly more serious than she was before. 

"Okay, Amon, a few things first. Make sure you don't get separated from me. And if we see or hear anything, make sure not to chase it deeper into the jungle. We don't want to go too far in. Half a mile in is the most we want to go in right now, and don't even think we need to go that far. And always pay attention to where you came in. We don't want to get lost." 

She looks at him and smiles. "You stick with me and you'll  be fine. Once your ready, we can head in." She starts to put on a pair of  fingerless combat gloves. Amon might notice that aside from her gloves, Vanilla doesn't have any other equipment or protective gear.

@BladeRunner

Amon had nothing but a multi-tool on him, a cell phone on silent, wallet and a pocket knife. He didn't have anything like a gun or a machete, which the former was welcomed while the latter was useful. He carefully listened to Vanilla who instructed him on three things: don't get separated, don't chase things, and remember your way back. That was easy enough, but he needed to ask, who the hell chases things into the jungle? Especially this thick a jungle? 

Nodding, Amon was ready whenever possible. However more questions popped up when he noticed Vanilla having no tools, no weapons, no random objects other than a pair of fingerless gloves. What was she going to do? Wrestle a jaguar? Amon then assumed that perhaps there were actual lunatics in the area, maybe a tribe or so and she knew how to kick box or even trained in martial arts. He always wanted to learn krav maga, however never had the time to when he was working. Still, it concerned the guy about not having proper weapons. 

Maybe these people were the lunatics?

@Lollipop

Edited by BladeRunner

StaffVanilla: "Okay! Let's get to it!" She turns and starts to lead Amon into the jungle. "Now, like I said before, this area hasn't been patrolled in a while. But, that being said, most likely anything that wander this far out of the jungle isn't going to be to tough. Usually only the smaller creatures wander this far out." As they walk, Vanilla takes note of Amon's uneasiness. "I'm pretty sure your not gonna be used to seeing what we're hunting. These creatures are not like anything I've ever seen off of this Island. I can't even give you a proper description of what we might find." She continues walking, staying cautious. "Just believe me when I say, I know what I'm doing even if it looks like I don't.  It's my job as captain to make sure everyone on this island is safe, and that includes you. No matter what." She has them stop in a clearing. "Just keep an eye out for anything...not humanoid. And let me know what you see. I get the feeling something is near by."

@BladeRunner

"Right..." Amon thought, keeping his hearing and sight open to his surroundings. Possibly, these people are lunatics and he made a mistake in coming here, shit, he probably should have aimed for being a shop keeper. But what would Amon sell? Shells, clothes, or maybe even hand crafts? He didn't know, all he needed to do was wait and find just what they were hunting. 

Amon began to feel an urge to get away as they entered a rather large clearing. Tall grass caressed his fingers and and knuckles, he unbuckled his knife just in case they were ambushed by... Whatever they were looking for. He was full expecting a large cat like a jaguar or even an ocelot, however neither came. Instead what was here was an eerie silence; no birds nor insects chirping, merely dead silence. Amon looked around in anticipation, keeping close to Vanilla.

StaffVanilla: She took a deep breath as she scanned the area around them. "Its here." She took up a fighting stance. "Here it comes!" 

Suddenly a creature lunges from bushes at them. The creature had four legs and sharp talons. It had no fur, and its  muscles on its arms and legs seemed like they had ripped through it's own skin and were exposed in some areas. It was a big as a lion and two long tendril like tails. 

As it pounced them, Vanilla dodge to the side, pulling Amon with her. The beast flew past them and skidded across the sort. "Well...crap. It's a Pouncer." She retakes her fighting stance and stands between Amon and the beast. "I was expecting a pack of something weaker, not this guy. Atleast it's a incomplete Pouncer. And this should be the only thing in this area at least. These guys don't like to share prey, and chase off anything weaker than it." She looks over shoulder and grins at Amon. "But like, we totally got this." It was up to Amon on how well that reassured him.

@BladeRunner

Edited by Lollipop

• 3 weeks later...

Julie had been playing with the cat creature. It was on one the few beasts she could communicate with, but all he seemed to talk about was food and sex. She was startled when he rushed off to fight someone. She was a little sore. His thick cum gushed out of her when she moved. She noticed the strange ground of people but didnt engaged with them. She just peeked from behind a tree and watched them fight with her new friend. She didnt understand why he was so furious all of a sudden. He didnt act that way with her, but maybe that was because she was a female and smelt like a beast. She wasnt really like the other beasts at all though, a failed experiment one might say. She was more docile. She was lustful, sure, but she was submissive. spacer.png

@Lollipop

In his defense Amon wasn't taking this all to seriously. He followed the directions of Vanilla and kept close, about ten feet from her in the tall grass. He pulled out his knife, expecting something like a hungry jaguar or even a stray hyena or, like usual when he hunted, a coyote. Instead something came charging, having more so an equin appearance but it was... wrong. The creature It's colors were not like Amon had seen before, it had bulging muscles that seemingly ripped through areas of it's skin... No fur, just skin. It has tentacle-like tendrils and was roughly the size of a large cat, much akin to a tiger or lion if not bigger. 

As the beast pounced and lunged forward, Amon had to jump out of the way to avoid teeth and claws. It landed done meters away and came to a skidding stop, apparently in offensive mode. Amon reached for the knife however he could no longer feel it's metal handle. He must have lost it in avoiding the creature. He began to scoot back until he rapidly got up, both in a mixture of confusion and fear. Not fear that Amon wasn't ready for a fight, fear in that he didn't know how to handle something like this. 

"Pouncer?! That thing is real?!" Amon exclaimed more in shock than disbelief. The creature seemed ready to charge again, and Amon was about to turn tail but then it occured to him, It could run him down easily, and being in an open field he had more an advantage than in the jungle where it could easily stalk and bush him with more like it. 

Amon began to look around, frantically for a weapon. He was strong, hell, he'd wrestle massive dogs when attacked by a rabid one. But this? This was another ball game, he didn't know it's weaknesses, he didn't know how to handle it. The most logical answer was to avoid it's tendrils, but then he'd be struck by teeth and claws. Trampled if it knocked him down, and if those tendrils lashed out they could do serious damage. 

Vanilla reassured Amon that, "They got this!" Amon couldn't have felt more concerned or nervous in his life. What did he have to lose? He was being a big man in that room, and now he was going to act like a coward? If he left this... Pouncer was going to rip the girl a new one, regardless if she somehow came out on top. There were no guns, he lost his knife, and she had a pair of black gloves on... Just his luck! 

"Okay..." Amon said more as a question than an assured answer, "How are we going to deal with that thing?" 

(Mind if I join in?)

Derek was walking the perimeter of the resort not too far from the jungle treeline. 

Derek was much more comfortable with his new surroundings. Though the previous night did not go as well as he had hoped, he grew accustomed to the resort's atmosphere. Derek's guard was extremely low for a retired battle scarred hero, but he still carried his trusted blade, Hellbreaker. A short sword he hung against his back.

Suddenly he froze. Something grabbed his attention. A faint sound deep in the jungle. The hairs on his neck stood on end. His mind raced as he clenched his fists. Since coming to the island most of his abilities were limited. Strength and speed were still elevated, but his fire abilities were almost nonexistent. He hesitated. (Should he help or stay out of it?)

@BladeRunner

Julie inched closer with a goofy grin on her face. She tilted her head in curiosity. Her fluffy cat ears shot straight up to listen to the commotion. She wandered if she should try to calm her beast friend down. He probably wouldnt hurt her, since he most likely got her pregnant. Not even a beast would kill his unborn children. At least she hopped not.

He had promised to protect her just a moment ago but he was too enraged to do that now. If they really did kill him, then would they kill her next? Or would the beast be so enraged that he would hurt her? She put her fears aside and crept closer, letting her curiosity get the better of her. "They are from outside the forest? They look so strange... like me but without ears or a tail." She purred to herself as she laid in the bushes. Her body still felt sticky and it hurt to move. 

@FieryDreams (Sure if you want)

@BladeRunner

StaffVanilla: "Well, you haven't tried to run away yet, so either your smart, or your brave, or both. I'm just gonna assume its both." She takes note that he doesn't have his knife anymore and turns to scan the area around where they were standing before. She spits what she thinks might be the knife's handle. 

The beast begins to circle them slowly, growling at them as it does. "Okay so unfortunately for us, while most things in this forest are dumb as rock and are completely single minded, Pouncers are a bit smarter. It missed its chance to subdue while it was hidden, so now it's looking for an opening. I say we give it to him." She grins.

A plan had formed in her mind that she believed could work. "Okay so your knife is on the ground not to far from where we were." She nods her head In the direction, keeping her eyes on the Pouncer. "I'll position myself between you and our big strong friend here and you make a dash for the knife. It'll go after you cause your back will be to it, and when it does, I'll grab him by his tail to keep him from paralyzing you with it and to hold him in place." She shifts her so that she would be ready when he was. "Then once you have the knife...uhh... I don't know. Slit its throat I guess. I mean all things need to breath right?" Her plan started to lose steam towards the end but she didn't have a lot of time to think given the circumstances. 

@Lollipop

@SilverGirl20

@FieryDreams

Amon's mind began to reel as many scenarios played out. Vanilla gave a simple idea; she put enough distance between him and the creature, once it starts after him Vanilla would grab its tail and distract it while Amon gets his knife and stabs it in the throat. That's a tall idea, but it could work, or not depending on what happens next. As Vanilla began motion herself between Amon and the beast, Amon began to walk backward. 

There was a good twenty or so feet between him and the beast, about six or seven between him and Vanilla who was gaining it's attention. Just about ten feet away was a black object shimmering in the sun; and that's when Amon saw the wood-stained hilt of his knife. He didn't need to turn his head to see it at all, he could spot it from his peripheral to the right and began to slowly step that direction. He then said to Vanilla in hesitance, "I hope you're ready..." 

For a second Amon remained still as stone until he finally broke to the right. His while form turned and once he gained a few steps he dove for the knife, clasping it by the hilt and landing on his belly. Immediately Amon scurried back up and began after the creature, though he'd only hoped Vanilla had gone through her part and distracted it. 

Edited by BladeRunner

Derek grimaced, taking off in a sprint into the jungle forest. His mind focused on the sound he heard in the distance. What seemed like the deep growl of some beast and the fight of its prey. Hellbreaker sheath bounced against his back as he ran forward into the unknown. 

Derek waved his hands behind him as if he tried to propel himself through the air, but nothing happened. Derek cursed the air, "dammit!" His abilities were useless, he couldn't fly as he would already be where the scene was taking place. It was still several hundreds of feet away. 

What seemed like hours took mere minutes before Derek made it to the edge of the clearing. He could see on the farside as the beast squared off against the other two people. He noticed the one guy pick up a nice sized knife ready to strike the beast while the other girl distracted it. Derek sighed, it was still a serious situation, but the two look like they might have it. He approached approaching hoping not to startle anyone and cause a terrible accident. Derek also began to scan the woodline. This thing resembled more of a cat, but just in case it ran in packs he scanned for others that could be ready for an ambush.

@BladeRunner @Lollipop @SilverGirl20

@BladeRunner @Lollipop @FieryDreams

Julie's cat like tail shot straight up, like a scared cat. She didn't realize that her tail was poking out of the bushes above her.  Light even reflected off of her pupils at certain angles. She pawed at the ground anxious about what was going to happen. She feared being left alone again. 

With lightning speed she ran at the beast on all fours. She tackled him from the side and hugged his neck fanatically. "Let's go back to the cave! Let's mate! Anything but fighting! This is too stressful, it's not good for the Cubs! Please, take me home." Julie panicked. She knew the lion understood, but would he listen to her? She couldnt understand why he was so intent on fighting these strange beings. 

Derek's eyes narrowed. He didn't even sense this woman's presence before and there she is, flinging herself at this beast. He knelt to the ground waiting for the next move to be made. Her words had him curious, was she serious? Though her current attire would explain it. 

His attention switched back to the two standing off with the beast. Would it attack them now or will they attack it? Everything regarding his past experience of battle could not explain this. Derek just watched waiting.

• Love 1

StaffVanilla: Her eyes widened in horror as she saw a crazed girl rush the beast just as it was about to strike. She hugged the Pouncer around the beast and held on tight as she started rambling.

"Are you insane!?" She didn't care about the things the girl was saying to the monster. What she saw was someone throw themselves at it and they were now in danger. It was her job to protect the people of the island, and while she knew not where the strange girl came from, she needed to protect her at all cost. "Amon! New plan! Get the girl out of here! I'll fend the thing off." Her usual cool under fire demeanor was gone. She was serious. There were too many variables at play now, and she needed to see that Aman and the girl made it out okay.  With out even waiting for Amon's response out of sheer trust that he wouldn't let her down, she dashed at the beast. 

The Pouncer had been caught off guard by the girl and was now trying to shake loose of her. Vanilla closed the distance in seconds. She dashed around and shoved the girl away from the beast, taking her place grappling it around the neck. "I-I don't know what your deak is... but you need to get away from this thing!"

@BladeRunner @SilverGirl20 @FieryDreams

• Like 1

"Hes just going crazy because you smell different..." she whimpered softly.  More than anything she was mad that the lion was trying to shake her off instead of listening to her. She never understood why beasts were so danm territorial. He cared more about his territory then his did about his mate.

She cried out went she was pushed away. She was a little jealous when the other girl hugged him. "Fine get killed! It doesnt matter if your Cubs grow up without a father... I'll find a new mate, a stronger one!" She hissed at him with glowing yellow eyes. She took off running on all fours past the other two men, only to turn and head deeper into the forest. 

Edited by SilverGirl20

@Lollipop , @FieryDreams

All of it happened in seconds, his sprint was almost redirected to grab the girl however she shouted something abd took off... On all fours. His confusion began to rise until seeing Vanilla struggle and grapple at the beasts neck. Then something clicked, and Amon went from the cautious and nervous man to someone with a goal. As he was right upon the beast he stabbed the knife forward at its neck instead of slicing at it. With the thick muscle Amon understood that simply slicing would be effective some degree and only piss it off even more. 

A sudden shlip! Amon drove the blade into the creatures throat between Vanillas arms, a perfect space to place it horizontally as to not cut the woman. The muscles were thick in the beasts neck but nonetheless the blade was plunged all the way till the hilt pressed against it's skin. Amon quickly yanked the weapon from the struggling creature and gushes of blood covered his pant legs and white shirt, his arm sprayed as well. He then went in for another strike, jamming the weapon through the bottom of it's jaw to quickly end the fight it still had. 

The man was no stranger to blood, he's skinned critters like raccoon and gopher to game like elk, deer, fox, and coyotes. It always pained him to put down the canines however they became varmints when they broke into chicken coops of old farmers, then said farmers were looking for hired help to hunt the animals that killed half their livestock. It was good money at the time, and they went to make beautiful pelts and such however this case was different. Amon was still panicking within as he'd just killed an unknown creature, one that was extremely dangerous and apparently numerous if he'd guess correctly. He yanked the blade swiftly from its lower jaw and stepped back, Amon's adrenaline making him unaware of the cuts and scratches the creature gave from its claws. 

"Are... There more of these things?" Amon asked, already knowing and dreading the answer. If the pay was good enough... He might not turn down the he job, but this entire time he had handled the situation rather calmly compared to most others who would immediately turn and run. It wasn't the fact he was scared, it was the fact he didn't call w that fear to override his emotions and he used common sense. 

• Love 1

Derek sighed as the beast became limp in Vanilla's arms. Derek smiled looking at the  Amon fellow. Thinking to himself, that man had skill, he must have been a hunter in his past life. Especially for how he wielded that blade, the movement was quick and to have natural instincts like that is also uncommon.

With the immediate threat taken care of, hiding crouched against the tall grass was no longer required. Derek stood up brushing off the dirt that stuck to his knees. He had all but forgotten about the chance there could be other beasts surrounding the clearing. He began to walk towards the group. Not that Derek had authority he was curious about the other mysterious woman. Why was she here? Why was she defending the beast at first?

His floral pollo grabbed the groups attention as he approached. Another person had mysteriously come out of no where in the midst of a serious situation. Not that Derek was surprised he probably startled them. "Not trying to scare anyone here, but everyone alright?"

• Like 1

Julie glanced at both of them as she darted past.  She found it strange that one talked about saving her when she didn't think that she needed saving from anybody except the humans themselves. The thought made her cringe. They had just killed a beast, one of her own kind right in front of her.  She had only stopped for a moment to glance at the damage. The 3rd human coming out of the bushes startled her causing her a to run deeper into the brush. At least she knew what they were called now so she could better avoid them in the future.  The lion called them human, and it was a good thing that they probably didn't understand because he had a pretty foul mouth. She wasn't sure but she assumed that they didn't understand because they didn't seem to respond to him cursing them to the very end. 

She slowed her paced once she thought she was a good distance away from them. She could still hear them talking to each other but now she was more worried about looking for a water source.  She liked to praise herself thinking that she was smarter than the other beasts in the jungle. She wouldn't openly attack anybody for no reason nor which she go into a rage just because somebody smelt different. Maybe that was why that bastard scientist called her a failed experiment. At that thought she rolled her eyes as she approached a small stream. She rolled in the water and licked herself with her sandpaper tongue.  It was a vital that she removed the male lions sent from her body before she could find a new mate. 

When Derek got to the Vanilla and Amon he just froze watching the nude woman take off into the treeline. Her presence disappeared from his senses again, either she ran off as far as the woman could or she had an immense stealth and evade ability. No matter...

Derek shifted to the beast that lay lifeless between Amon and Vanilla. Crouching down he poked the skin, Derek had never seen a creature like it before. "I'm Derek by the way. Not that my word means much here, but you guys handled yourselves well. I feared the worst when I heard a scuffle out here." Derek peered over at Vanilla; he remembered seeing her across the resort, possibly talked to her once before. Resort staff if he was correct, but the Amon fellow, he was new to him. Derek still wanted ask about his skills where he learned to use a blade like that.

Edited by FieryDreams

@FieryDreams

Julie sighed softly and continued to bathe herself inside the water of the stream. She laid her head on one of the stones protruding from the water. She thought about what she was going to do while she cleaned the seed out of her. She didnt want to get pregnant now that the father was dead. She looked around for a moment before a wolf beast approached the stream. She tilted her head wandering if this was its territory. She slowly approached it and sniffed and let it sniff at her. 

spacer.png