Room 458 - Yuumi’s Room - The best snack of all

At the snack bar, Yuumi managed to score big with a hot beautiful waitress, BJ. She was surprised but excited for what was to come.

Opening the door to her room, she saw it twirl around until it fitted with Yuumi’s desires. An open large modern bedroom with a huge heart shaped bed, an alchemy and potion table and a drinks cabinet. The window was huge with a lot of natural sunlight coming in and there was a balcony leading outside. 

• Love 1

StaffBJ: She walked into the room and marveled at the interior. Seeing inside a guest's room usually gave insight into their taste, style, and the kind of person they were. It was alway interesting to see into someone's room. "Wow...You've certainly have taste. Your room is amazing!" For moment she had almost forgotten what she was there for, but it would be hard to forget Yuumi's "eagerness" from earlier. 

“I would say the same but there is something more amazing that just walked into the room, and spoiler, it ain’t me.” She teased and winked, seeing a leaflet on the dressing table. Walking over and reading through it she saw profiles of all the staff members. “So you can request special room service from any staff here essentially?” There was guys and girls of all sorts here it seemed 

StaffBJ: She blushes at Yuumi's teasing, giggling nervously. When she Yuumi brings up the leaflet, BJ chimes in. "Oh, yea. Pretty much anyone is up for grabs so long as there is somone to cover their work. And barely any of us ever refuse. You could even request Lolli and Miss Mint if you wanted." She explains the ins and outs of how their service works.

She smirks as the waitress was on the money. Leaning in and kissing her deeply, she slid her tongue into the unsuspecting girl’s mouth. Claiming dominance rather quickly and erotically. After a few minutes of kissing her, she broke it off and then said, “I’ll go with whom ever you recommend. Maybe a gem boy who is new to this who I could help break in?”

StaffBJ: BJ has to take a second after the kiss to compose herself. She steadied herself and tried to catch her breath."W-well Sweetie isn't exactly new. But he is shy and cute. And he won't admit, but he loves being bullied." She sends out the message and then turns to Yuumi, blushing. "It'll take a minute for him to get here. Until then we can wait if you don't want to start with out him."

@YokoYamichi

Edited by Lollipop

She nodded. Glancing out her window and taking in the new foreign view. “This place is truly amazing. I’ve never even dreamed of a place like this existing, let alone imagine coming to it. It’s like one of those places that is straight out of a tv commercial.” Her fingers lightly rested on the glass of her window. 

StaffBJ: She watches Yuumi as she stares out of the window. "Yea. It's really is beautiful here. Lolli and Mint really gave it their all to turn this place from a prison into a paradise. Clear water as far as the eye can see. Big blue sky. We can all stay here forever if want. Stay in a paradise were we can live as we please." She sits on the edge of the bed. "I wanna spend the rest of my life pleasing guest like you." There's a knock on the door a d BJ hops up and rushes over to the door. "That's him! I'll get it!" She opens the door quickly and pulls a in a cute looking boy, and quickly shuts the door behind her.spacer.png

StaffSweetie: A cute boy with short pink hair stands nervously in the room. "I-I was told I was supposed to service Miss Yuumi." He bows politely to Yuumi. "Everyone calls me Sweetie. It's nice to meet you. I hope I can s-satisfy your needs."

@YokoYamichi

Edited by Lollipop

Yuumi’s eyes widen with a sparkle as she embraces him with a hug. “Oh my goodness you are just adorable. So adorable...” her voice began to lower as she licked her lips and grinned, “that I could eat you all up.” Her eyes were now more seductive. Like a lion whose sights were locked on their prey.

StaffSweetie: "O-oh! U-um...thank you." He nervously fidgets in Yuumi's grasp, blushing. "I'm glad I'm to your liking." 

StaffBJ: "See! I told ya you would love him. Isn't he just the cutest!" It was like she was feeding a mouse to a snake and enjoying every second of watching the show.

@YokoYamichi

Edited by Lollipop

StaffBJ: "Eep!" Yuumi's gaze quickly reminded BJ of her own impending turn of being bullied the beautiful witch.

StaffSweetie: "I-Into?" He was pretty sure he knew what she meant, but was too embarrassed to say anything. "M-my job is to make sure you enjoy yourself. Y-you needn't worry about what I want."

• 2 weeks later...

StaffBJ: She grins, more than happy to follow that request. She moves in closer, sandwiching Sweetie between the two of them, her body pressing against his back. Her hands grab his waist as she leans in and starts kissing, sucking, and licking his neck.

StaffSweetie: The boy looked back and forth between the two nervously and they closed in on him. As Yuumi started making out with him, he couldn't help but let a couple of cute moans escape his lips. His legs tremble as Yummi's tongue dominates his, showing just easily he is to do with as she'd please.  BJ's kissing and slurping on his neck, didn't help. His neck was one of weak spots and it caused him to moan even more into his kiss with Yummi. BJ's hand on his waist instinctually making him stick his butt out more. A bulge started rise from the crotch of his tight shorts.

@YokoYamichi

Edited by Lollipop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up