Announcements

So the Staff Info topic is up. I wanna try to make that into kind of discovery thing. I gonna put up basic info for all the Staff Characters and where they are stationed. As you guys find out more about them and the island will update those entries to include the relevant information. I think this might be a fun way to learn more about all them and the island itself, if you care about that sort of thing.

• Like 2

I wanna post this to give you guys some idea on how I decide who to reply to. I wanna try to be fair, but some post in my mind do take priority over others. In most cases I try to respond to new people first, so they have a easier time getting into the action. But if the new character isn't interacting with anything specific it's hard for me to some times think of an organic way of interacting with them. Plus I'm trying the best I can to limit the amount of Staff characters I'm making at this time. So if a new character walks into the hotel lobby and sits and waits to be served, they will less likely be interacted with than a character that comes to the front desk.

Next is Post length. The longer your post the more likely I am to respond. Short post get pushed back usually. I try to give as much as I get. I don't always, but I try. So longer post take more effort and there take more of my focus. I can usually sprinkle in the short post between long post.

Lastly is intrigue. The more interesting the post the more likely I am to respond sooner. I try not to play favorites but some post do catch my eye more than others and make wanna respond asap.

This is just to let you guys know my thought process. I wanna try to do things as fair as possible. I also want you guys to know why some time it takes me a while to respond to your post or why I may respond to someone else before you. Thank you for understanding. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

@Jarhead1982 @Brayden @AnaLisa @Bruhlord @Nami Kaneshiro @karma @IsabellaRose @vindiction @Florbus @PervertedDragon @LeonaFair @Tsuki @Tonsar @Bigmeat69 @Kendra Love @Ryuuga @MonikaDDLC @Alex Flinn @Jason ♡ @Reaper(Bandit) @DozleZabie2 @YokoYamichi @Xaciel @Kerzin Kalamond @Elena Ichinomiya @AirAllie14 @Balthier @Peculiarity @onearmeddruid

Attention all artists!

Lollipop and I are looking for anyone who would be willing to draw us up a map of Sweet Treat Island! 🙂

The style of art is inconsequential (traditional, digital, or even photoshop) as the purpose is to simply have a reference tool to allow our lovely players to better visualize what the island paradise looks like from a bird's-eye-view, as well as to get a better sense for how each location related to the others in direction and distance 🙂

Similarly, artistic quality will not be subjected to the most stringent of demands (if we wanted professional quality we'd be looking to commission someone haha), we just want the map to look clean, comprehensive, and the artist to be willing to discuss the placement and highlighting of points of interest 🙂

If anyone is looking for something to pass their time with during this lockdown, hit us up in a private message and we'll get talking ^_^ 

Thank you for your time and attention 🙂

I will be updating the profiles of Lollipop, Mint, and Bubblegum soon for anyone interested. 

Also I'm going to try to get together more info on the Islands lore write up a full backstory. I won't be changing anything that is already known, just make it so you guys have a place to refer to events that have happened prior to your arrival, seeing as they sometimes come up in conversation. 

Once some of the current things going on around the island have begun to wind down a bit, I will start to implement Story Events. These events will progress the Islands Overall Story and Lore further. They will also provide an opportunity for some interesting RP. Some of these will have more of a focus on fighting for those of you that enjoy that. These events will be slightly focused on sexy stuff and be more story focused. Although that's not to say we will be stopping sexy time on the island altogether.  The events will be held in their topics since they may often be affecting various parts of the island at once. And this will keep from disturbing those that don't want to take part. Once the event concludes, the rest of the island will be updated to suit the results.

Let me know what you guys think about this stuff. Feedback really helps me in deciding on how to run the island and what to implement for your enjoyment. So please let hear your thoughts on what is to come.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

I want to apologize for the lack of activity lately. Currently both me and my Admin, Buio, have both been dealing with our own different personal issues irl. I can't speak for Buio or say when he'll be able to post regularly again, plus I don't want to say more about his personal issues than is necessary. 

As for me I have been dealing with college related stuff which has only been more complicated recently than normal college stuff. Though I'm working through and am trying to get things moving here again. There have been some other personal stuff, but it's nothing I can't handle and I should be able to get back to being on her regularly again.

The combat related event I was planning is gonna be put on hold for now. So things should just be business as usual here. I would like to encourage our various guest to interact with each other more. The staff characters aren't your only option for who you can have fun with. And since other guest characters aren't being controlled by one of two or three different people, you may be able to interact with someone who will be able to give you more frequent replies. That's not to say I wanna shirk my current rps with any of you. I have a lot of fun with you guys and I'm just want to make sure all of you are having fun too. I try to give you each a lot to work with when I give replies so my ability to respond varies and takes time and there quite a few of you to respond to. Plus studying takes up my time. 

Anyways, I just wanted to let those of you who care know what's going. I'm gonna keep trying to work on make this a great group. I really hope that those of you who I have been in to with really enjoy my replies and content. And hope we can get this place active again. I really enjoy working on the island and having fun with you guys. 

I hope you all have a great day! Stay sexy!

Gonna second that apology. Real life has been very much kicking the wife and I in the balls so my activity on this site has been... sparse to put it nicely.

I'd love to say I will be able t get back to posting again soon, but i'll be starting a new temporary job tomorrow that will have me working early mornings and long physical hours, so i highly doubt the exhaustion I've been feeling as of late will alleviate itself within that timeframe. The job should only last about two weeks, so hopefully ater that I'll be of more sound mind and body to tackle all my responsibilities here, but for now take this as a formal notice that IRL has to come first for the forseable future.

I also have no intention of just dropping this club altogether though, I love writing and working with you all and collaborating with our sterling group leader to make this the best club possible.

so here's hoping you're all keeping yourselves healthy and sane, and with any luck we'll all see each other again on the other side of these pandemic blues and be better off for it.

Stay sweet my treats.

• Love 1