General OOC discussion.

9 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Kinda at a loss as to where to go now. Pretty much killed the chances of interest with the Bloodborne chick, so now, I guess I wait... Lest someone wants to mess around with someone who is rough around the edges. 

And sorry @Lollipop Hope you get better

Do you want to mess around with Vanilla again? I promise to try to not drop off the face of the planet again. 

• Haha 1

• Senior Staff

Sorry for the absence! Finals are just about over, though after just introducing myself!

So, it seems like the plan will be for Aurora to wash up on the beach? @Mega_Lorandto I'm not really sure if it's in character for Aurora to climb on top of a random person. She's a dignified princess from a prideful kingdom and has been raised to exhibit modest behavior around others. If your character is going to wake up, it'll probably be in response to her panicking over not knowing where she is. 

One way I might get her to cause a bit of commotion is if she wakes up and find Viscie, her tiny octopus friend, is missing. She'll probably scream for him in a panic. That could alert just about anyone to her presence if they're interested in playing along with her. I think I'll go ahead and write her introductory post with that in mind...

Edit: On that note, I just realized you've already gotten around to posting! Woops!

• Like 1

Hey @Mega_Lorandto, just wanted to make a note:

He seemed more like just a man than a god, but the way he conjured water and glass from seemingly nowhere stuck with you for some reason.

I dunno how most folks feel about it around here, but for me and my background, it's typically considered bad etiquette to tell someone how their character feels or responds. This affectively says you're telling me how Xander responds to something or feels about something. I'd suggest caution when using such descriptions in the future.

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

When it comes to roleplay, especially open roleplay,  it's generally best to treat it like an improv scene rather than trying to push a particular narrative. At least, in my experience.

Of course, if you want to discuss a direction for the plot with someone you're playing with ahead of time, that's also great!

Anyway, I'll be getting to my reply soon! I hope I'm not holding anyone up!

Eldritch abominations generally can't create things. Here's a list of what Mega can create:

Walls of force
Walls of wind
Guns
Swords
Axes
Daggers
Staves
Spears
Saws
Chainsaws
Animatronics
Life
Portals to other dimensions
Supernovas
Meteors
Planets
Stars
Magic circles that summon pillars of light

So yeah. I've kinda stacked Mega a bit. Let's also not ignore the fact that he isn't just a deific being but is in fact a god; he acts like a normal person because it's easier to talk to people that way. Plus no one really worships him, not that he wants that anyways.

• Senior Staff

@BladeRunner Sorry to have to bring this up, but if the octopus you're referring to with Amon is supposed to be Viscie, Viscie is a tiny octopus about the size of the palm of Aurora's hand. He's technically my character as well, but he's more of an extention of Aurora so I'd rather be in control of his introduction if you don't mind!

Also, on that note, Aurora only has scales along her tail. From the hips up, she could easily be mistaken for a human. Her armor just looks like exotic jewelry. (See her reference image)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Aura said:

@BladeRunner Sorry to have to bring this up, but if the octopus you're referring to with Amon is supposed to be Viscie, Viscie is a tiny octopus about the size of the palm of Aurora's hand. He's technically my character as well, but he's more of an extention of Aurora so I'd rather be in control of his introduction if you don't mind!

Also, on that note, Aurora only has scales along her tail. From the hips up, she could easily be mistaken for a human. Her armor just looks like exotic jewelry. (See her reference image)

I don't need this negativity

Nah you're all good, I'll edit the post. Octopus I got will stay tho. And sorry about that. 

Edited by BladeRunner