General OOC discussion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Whelp! I just posted at Snack Bar should anyone be interested! I know the clubs been sunk in the water but I figured I could revisit and just see if I could get some form of RP going, don't have to be anything erotic, just somethinga bit fun! I actually enjoyed this club and still want to see some action in it, even if nothing comes of it and people lost interest. 

• Love 1

@BladeRunner I just came back from a long Hiatus. I would love to get the island going again, but I don't think I could run it the way I was running it before. I played like 99% of the staff and I think that really burned me out. But I also still wanna rp here. I'll try to get a reply out tomorrow. I happy someone seems to issue this place as much as I do.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lollipop said:

@BladeRunner I just came back from a long Hiatus. I would love to get the island going again, but I don't think I could run it the way I was running it before. I played like 99% of the staff and I think that really burned me out. But I also still wanna rp here. I'll try to get a reply out tomorrow. I happy someone seems to issue this place as much as I do.

Ye, it was and still is a great club, though I think you should narrow your characters like I did. That's what happened to me a while back, too many chars, too many topics, etc. etc. Also had sone personal things take precedence over online shtuff. So I get being burnt out. Take your time too, I'd rather see someone take their time than try to rush to a post, take it slow and enjoy yourself 🙂

Edited by BladeRunner
Fuck me, that last part I got backwards XD
  • Love 1