General OOC discussion.

Sorry for the lack of replies today. Studies went a bit long and I had errands to run. I will however have a bunch of free time start tomorrow evening into Sunday evening. I plan to get some of the replies caught up during time I have between study sessions and classes tomorrow. I hope you guys are still enjoying the Island. And as always let me know of any suggestions you have in the Suggestions Box.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sorry for the sudden disappearance. I caught the mother of all colds. I'm still sick, but it at least seems to be finally going away. This thing has had me bed ridden all week. Anyway I  hope to be making replies today if I feel up to it. Just wanted to let you all know what's going on and reassure I'm not going anywhere unless this damn cold kills me. Hope to talk soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry again for the lack of replies lately. I have been sent home from college because of the virus and it has really disrupted my schedule, as you can probably guess. I'm going to try to get back into commenting tonight. I hope you all are staying safe.

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope everyone is staying safe during what's going on. My whole daily routine is completely in shambles. From going to class and studying one day, to being back home and trying to make sure we are stocked up for on essentials items and food since all the nonessential businesses are being forced to shut down until further notice. 

I hope things are good with the rest of you. I'm going to try to get out replies tomorrow. I should have time, we are officially staying away from other people unless we need to be...I mean that's not really new for me, but it's a lot different from being at college. 

• Love 1

Been thinking about adding another OC for Magnolia counter part (Either sister or another doll who is jealous of her is still on debate). Is it allowed to own two OC though? If it is, i will add it on the existing character sheet of mine, saving some space and all.

anime-cyborg-girl-red-eyes-short-hair.jpaY7W58w_700b.jpg

I mean, hello~ both of them has cane and i always love a Ying Yang relationship.

• Love 2

I would say its allowed. Others have already added extra characters anyway. I will say second characters might take longer for me to reply to because I generally try to get replies out to as many of you as often as I can. So extra characters will get replies after I make my rounds to get everyone. Just a heads up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to issue a welcome to everyone who has joined our group recently. 

Hello and welcome to Sweet Treat Island!

Sweet Treat is a magical Haven where you all may indulge in your desires to your hearts content. I hope you all have fun here and don't be afraid to join in on the fun happening around the island. And as always don't be afraid to ask questions. I don't bite unless you want me to.

Edited by Lollipop
  • Like 1
  • Love 1