General OOC discussion.

• 2 months later...

@Elena Ichinomiya We will stay in the entertainment district. I don't see a workshop topic being used outside of this instance, so keep the group topic clutter down, we'll just keep posting in the Entertainment District since that's where the Workshop is located. Thanks for asking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm sorry for my absence everyone. Things have been crazy IRL. Im gonna try to get back to being active again. I wanna get things moving here again too. I really love this group. I hope those of you that are still around come back.

Welp until we speak again, which I hope will be soon, see you!

• Love 2

• 3 months later...

Elena here, or you might remember me as Magnolia.

Spoiler

This might be a let down but then again, i've been inactive for too long. I'm not gonna beat around the bush so i'll get to the point; i'm leaving this club. Don't get me wrong, this club didn't do anything bad to me, in fact its the opposite. I had fun back in the day with everyone here and because of that, i don't want to be an arse and leave without saying proper goodbye. I want to thank everyone OC who get involved with mine. It sounds petty but without you guys, i'm probably won't stick around less than a week. Trust me, this club is fun than you imagine. I'm glad to be part of it. I hope this club remain as fun as it is or better yet, more fun each years!

Well then, i'll take my leave now. Kind regards.

b6b87d42e3370ef42a78655451163631.gif
"Maybe one day i'll return and pick up where i left of. Someday..."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Senior Staff

I've gone ahead and translated my character Aurora from Utopian Curse to the character bios thread here! I'm thinking about having her be washed ashore on the beach. She's very shy and timid, so I would love for her to meet up with another girl who might encourage her to explore her sexuality here... of course, having an encounter with a man right away could also be a lot of fun~ I'm curious if there are any takers before I write her introduction.

• Love 1

I've decided to join up and see if I can bring a character in to try and just have a bit of fun with. I'll be reading over some of the material and setting, though it doesn't seem overly complicated thus far. Still deciding what sort of character to pull in.

• Love 1

Well, my character is basically free for anyone to interact with. I just didn't want to interrupt anything else going on since I dunno if folks have plans or not.

Basically, though, he's free for anyone to say hello to, though be warned I can get verbose, so uh, I guess be ready for that if you do so.

• Senior Staff

@Minorikawa @Mega_Lorandto Well, if you guys like, I could have Aurora wash up nearby and perhaps it would give you both some conversation to work with. I don't think any of us are aware of where exactly we are just yet (most characters actively involved in the world are probably already tied up in their own stories at the moment). If my character's age has you bothered, I could age her up a bit. Her age isn't exactly set in stone and I could have her leave her home because she was afraid of her arranged marriage.