The Price of Victory

Spoiler

Hey there everybody. Here's a piece I've been working on for about a week or so, inspired by a dream I had one night. I hope you guys enjoy reading, this draft is still probably pretty rough, and I wouldn't mind any criticism. Feel free to post in the comments, or ecchitext me if you want. Hope everyone has a good day, even if you don't like the story itself.

Goblins weren’t like other races, they weren’t sculpted by the gods but instead were crafted by dark wizards. They subjugated the largest band of amazonian orc warriors, and got to work, working in bits and pieces of all the natural races. They were defined by the short stature taken from the dwarves, the long ears of elves, the green skin and tusks from orcs, and the messy dark hair of men. Despite their short size their bodies were magically toughened able to take the members and give birth to them as well, there were well known cases of goblins even giving birth to the children of giants. They were abnormally fertile, but only about one of ten of their children would be another goblin. They were always female.

While the ‘more civilized races’ pretended to hold sympathies for the goblin’s plight, they did little to actually help free them from their roles as breeding slaves. If a goblin was found in a raid on the orc lands they might be brought back into those nations. Usually they would still wind up in the slave trade, but sometimes they would be taken in by a noble house that had pity on them, and educated. It was three such goblins who would change the world history.

Leelus had wound up in the country of elves, and had been trained in the ways of magic. Insvilda had been taken into the land of the dwarves where she learned the art of weapon crafting and maintenance. Elidna, taken to the land of men, learned the ways of battle and would be the most important of them all. 

She convinced a small alliance of lords from the elf, dwarf, and kingdoms of men, to bring together a unified army to claim a patch of land from the orcs. If they made a homeland for the goblins, then orc numbers would drop quickly over the next few generations. The plan was agreed and after an eighteen month campaign a small chunk of land was carved out for the goblins to use as a homeland. 

The orcs responded quickly though, charging back with hordes of their berserker soldiers. The monstrous race attacked with new raids every day. Then they were abandoned by the ‘more civilized races’, the people didn’t support a continued war for what they considered to be a race of cattle slaves. The goblins couldn’t rely on the cunning of their queen forever, nor could they enlist their citizens as warriors. This was a place for goblins to come and seek out a better life, not fight in an endless war. There had to be a solution, and the mage Leelus had been the one to find it.

Leelus had summoned a creature from the very pits of the infernal realm, a creature born in those fires tough, resilient, and loyal to its masters. She summoned hellhounds. During those dark months she made herself a secret laboratory and got to work on what would be her toughest project.

Three months later, she finished.

Hordes of hellhounds emerged from her lab. They had pitch black fur, and flaming red eyes. They bounded over the walls surrounding the kingdom easily, and drove back the startled orcs. The soldiers at the time dropped their weapons for a moment, completely in shock, and then they cheered. Behind the wolves was Leelus, calm and confident as ever, directed them to victory. No one ever learned what it had cost her. 

Elidna III now sat on the throne and the lands were doing well, or at least well enough. New goblins came in every day, brought on by the promise of new lives. They would abandon their old lives often dedicating themselves to farming, mining, fishing, or even skilled labor. Trade routes had been firmly established with the other kingdoms. Not only that, but there were men of other races; men, dwarves, and elves, who came for some reason or another and now stayed with their wives and children. Most importantly, while the orcs had gotten better at fighting off the hell hounds, they still lost land against the hell beasts and never took a bit of it back.

Rea walked through the dirt streets outside the castle. She smiled as she looked between the smiling men and women all around her, in what seemed to be a small bit of heaven. It was hard for her to imagine how hard it was life for goblins outside the country. She was the grand-daughter of Leelus, and there wasn’t a single day that went by where she wasn’t proud of what her grand mother did.

Every goblin had markings on her stomach, small runes inscribed there. They had changed the biology of every goblin that came to them to be able to only give birth to other goblins, who would also be naturally born with the same runes. Without a skilled mage it couldn’t be undone, which meant that even if they were kidnapped they would prove useless as breeding slaves. More importantly it gave them control in a way many of them never had before. 

Rea made her way inside the castle, past a group of guards, who wore silver armor perfectly fitted to their curvy bodies. They sat by the gate playing cards with each other, and smiled at her when she passed. Rea raised her own hand to them, as she entered. 

She made her way through the castle, it was covered with various arts made by goblins over the passing years, portraits, tapestries and even an elegant statue sitting in the garden in the center of the castle. Rea always went there when she came to the castle, she didn’t know why but being summoned always made her just a bit stressed out.

She stopped by a shallow pool of water. She looked out into it, and back at herself. Her body was lithe, at least as lithe as goblin bodies got. She wore long blue robes that covered her body, and her black hair was kept trimmed and short. She gave herself a smile, to take a look at her white teeth and fangs, as well to get her confidence up. After a second she turned away and went through the rest of the castle to the throne room.

The throne room was massive with large banners that hung down from the ceiling. The banners depicted their short history in great detail, and with an artistic flare that left Rea speechless every time she saw them. On either side of the room were benches were different lawyers and duchesses publicly debated the decisions of the kingdom. While she heard the shouting out in the hall, the second she entered they all fell silent. At the end of the hall was Elidna III wearing the silver armor of her grandmother and sitting half-sprawled in her throne. Rea walked up to the throne and kneeled.

“My queen,” she said in a hushed tone.

“Stand up, my royal mage,” she replied.

Rea turned up to look at the queen. She was taller than Rea, taller and bulkier than most. Her hair seemed almost blue in the light, and it was kept in a long ponytail. Her fangs had two golden rings that ran through them. However, her dark eyes held a spark of compassion and kindness in them.

“Why have you summoned me here?”

“Our spies have reported Orcs consorting with rogue dwarves at the edges of the kingdom. Some of the berserkers are getting equipped with new armors and weapons, and while the line is holding right now, I’m afraid they’re going to push the line back once these tougher soldiers get sent out. I know your family has maintained the constant summoning of the hell hounds for years, but I wonder if it would be possible to increase that number slightly, to hold this new threat back?”

Rea considered for less than a second, “it should be no problem, my queen. Is that all?”

“That is it, my loyal servant.”

Rea turned and left the throne room, after another bow. She made her way through the castle, to a small building just barely inside the walls. Building perhaps wasn’t the right word, it was more a block of pure stone with runes carved in the sides. It was the entrance to her grandmother’s old lab.

Rea raised her hand up and closed her eyes. She began to chant in another language, her voice dark and deep as she did. The runes started to glow, and soon the stone started to melt away. A door formed in the stone block, nothing inside it but a stairway that led down into the earth. Rea walked inside and summoned a ball of light in her hands. As she stepped inside the stone closed up behind her.

When the door closed up behind her she was left in silence for a moment. The only sound was her footsteps against the hard stone. She felt her pulse rise as she moved down the stairs, she knew what was coming, and it didn’t frighten her. Far from it, her cheeks filled with blush and she felt wetness between her legs.

She entered down into a massive chamber divided into roughly twenty cells. The walls of the cells were made of bright blue magic, though she could easily see inside them. She saw herself in each, a perfect clone of her body, except for four changes. The first one was invisible, their bodies were modified so they would never give birth to another goblin. The second was that they were all naked. The third was their pregnant bellies. And the fourth was the fact they were all currently being mounted by massive dog like creatures, with black fur and flaming eyes.

Rea cleared her throat and took a step deeper into the lab. This was the cost of freedom, a choice her grandmother had made. Then her mother made it, and now it was her. Rea turned to look into one of the magic cells and placed her hand against the bright blue barrier. The clones couldn’t see out of their cells, or hear out of their cells. This was to help them lose track of time, get lost in the endless rutting. Rea found her hand drifting south before she shook her head, she was here for a reason.

Rea walked out to the center of the room, as she chanted spells under her breath. The chamber grew wider, the walls simply extended out the dirt and rock that was once there being teleported far away. She figured that five new breeding clones should work for Elidna. The magicals walls rose from the ground to the ceiling, leaving nothing inside. She closed her hands and focused her energy, five hellhounds that had been out on the front lines were teleported inside the cells, she was sure no one would miss them. They paced around inside their new homes for a minute, before they seemed to look at her eagerly, they knew what was about to happen.

Once she was done with that, Rea turned her attention to the center of the room. There was a stone dias and from it rose a translucent white light, runes carved into the rim. She took a step towards it. That was it, the generator for the clones. The runes were carved into that by her grandmother, it was the most important tool inside this whole chamber. Once she took a step inside that, it would create her copy, change its breeding capabilities, and then teleport it to one of the empty cells.

Rea stopped in front of it, her heart threatening to jump out of her throat. Did she really want to do this? The thing had always made her nervous, magic could deteriorate the older it got, and this thing was three times older than her. She always wondered what would happen if something went wrong, what she would do. She shook her head, she was just being paranoid. Probably. 

She took a step into the light.

~~~

Rea awoke with a pounding head on the hard packed dirt floor. She pushed herself up onto her hands and knees, as she blinked. What had happened? Slowly, she looked up, and saw nothing but glowing blue walls, and a massive dog with fur as black as night and flaming red eyes. She pushed herself up onto her feet and looked at the hellhound as it licked its lips and took a step towards her.

“N-no! Stop,” she called out as she backed up against the magical shield.

The dog looked almost disappointed for a second, but it stopped where it was. It sat down on its hind legs. It stared at her a moment longer, before it dropped down and rested its head in between its paws.

“Oh,” she let out the word more as a sigh of relief than anything else, “loyal.”

“Yes, we are. Annoyingly so.”

Rea’s eyes went wide as she looked around for the source of the voice. It didn’t have any sort of source, rather it had seemed to come from within her mind. The voice was masculine, and dark. It reminded her of crackling wood in a fireplace. Her eyes looked down at the hellhound as it yawned from where it lay.

“Did you just speak to me,” her voice sounded a lot weaker than she would’ve liked.

“Yes, I did,” the voice responded in her head, “how very astute of you. It is obvious those years of studying have paid off rather well.”

Rea felt heat rise to her cheeks as she stomped her foot to the ground, “hey, you’re just a dog! You’re not supposed to talk.”

“If us hellhounds were just dogs,” the hellhound shifted around on the ground, “then you wouldn’t have gone to all this trouble.”

Rea shifted on her feet, and turned away from the hellhound, and towards the magical shield. She placed her hand against the barrier and pushed against it. A few sparks shot off, but the wall didn’t give at all. She closed her eyes and tried to push her magic against it, to create an opening. 

She felt her magic press against the barrier, and for a second she thought she could create an opening. Then there was a rebound. All of her magic was pushed back into her, she was thrown back towards the center of the room. Sparks arced off the space where her hand just aws. She landed on her ass right next to the hellhound.

“That was quite excellent.”

“Shut up,” she responded as she stood up and stared at the wall, while one hand reached back to rub her ass.

“I don’t know what you expected, anyway. The barrier was put in place by your grandmother. At your level, you’d need a week to get through it. Well you’d need a week if you were on the other side of the barrier.”

She straightened out her robes, “I didn’t ask for your opinion.” Then she turned back towards it, “also, how did you know that?”

“Our memories aren’t bound to a single body, like with you mortals. We aren’t many, but just one with many bodies. When one of our forms passes on the memories their accrued memories enter a sort of library, which is then given to any new hellhounds being born.”

“Wow,” she said, actually surprised, this was information not known, “how do you manage it all?”

The dog seemed to shrug, “we can handle far more information than you mortals, we were made to understand the cosmos. But, we’ve thrown out most of the memories we’ve gained in service to our contract. Your realm has very little information that we could even hope to find useful.”

She nodded and turned back around, back towards the wall. She started to run through her possibilities of how to break through the wall. She only made it a half step, when she heard that voice in her head again.

“I don’t know why you’re trying to get out of here anyway, didn’t you want to be here?”

Rea spun around, “I wanted a clone in here, not me! Something must’ve gone wrong with-”

“You are a clone, what are you talking about?”

She took a half step back, “what? No I’m not. I’m me, I have all my memories.”

“Did you think the spell would take away your memories? Do you think all clones just know they’re not the original? Wouldn’t they all just feel like themselves?”

She froze for a second, “you’re lying. You just want me to think I’m a clone so I’ll accept this situation and let you,” she waved her hand, “anyway, I’m not listening to you.”

“Let me what?” The hellhound’s voice was smug, “Breed you?”

Rea’s heart skipped a beat and a blush came back to her face. “W-whatever you want to call it,” she said, not turning back to look at the hellhound.

“Whatever I want to call it? Oh, well I think I’d prefer to call it fucking your tight body and pumping your pussy full of my seed until you give birth to my pups, then doing it over and over for the rest of your life.”

Rea felt her pussy start to grow wet again, and she shifted where she was, “do you have to be so vulgar.”

“I am a demon,” the voice said, as the dog licked his lips again, “and I know you like the thought.”

She closed her eyes and did her best to compose herself before she turned around. “What? Because I’m a goblin, I have to get turned on by the idea of being fucked, and bred?” She did her best to keep her voice level.

“No.” The hellhound responded, “certainly not. We demons care very little for your mortal stereotypes. This has nothing to do with you being a goblin, and everything to do with how you are. I know you love the idea.” The hellhound sniffed the air, “I can smell how turned on you are. Now, tell me I can stand up.”

Rea looked at him a second longer while she stood there, and then finally, “You can stand up.”

The dog stood up and seemed to almost smirk at her. Those flaming red eyes were suddenly so powerful, they seemed to burn right into her soul. She felt herself fall down onto her knees as her will gave out. Whether or not she was the original, she was here now, there wasn’t any getting out. More importantly than all that though was that she wanted this.

“Good girl,” the hellhound responded in her head, “now crawl over here on all fours like a proper bitch in heat.”

She shifted where she was before she moved down to brace herself on her hands. She started to crawl over to her new master, her pussy only getting wetter by the second. As she did, she cast a small spell, and her robes faded away into nothingness. She wouldn’t need them anymore. Her moderately sized green breasts dangled below her as she crawled towards the hellhound. As she crawled under him she saw his hard red cock come out of its sheath.

“Now-“

Rea didn’t need to hear what it said next. She moved her head up, stuck her tongue out and ran it along the shaft. The hellhound shuttered with pleasure. She smirked, as she planted small kisses at the bottom of its shaft while one of her hands made its way up and began to stroke the hell hounds cock. Slowly she ran her tongue up the base and planted a kiss on the pointed head. Then, her lips parted as she took the cock inside her mouth.

She sucked on the cock, it felt so perfect in her mouth, pushing up against the back of her throat. The taste on it was bitter, slightly salty, new and yet strangely familiar. She moaned around the cock and reached under herself to give her dripping pussy some much needed attention.

She bobbed her head on the cock for several minutes, relishing the feeling of it inside her mouth. The hellhound didn’t speak as she did it, except for a panting noise that came above her. She pushed two fingers inside her pussy as she bobbed her head faster and faster, taking the cock into her throat a couple of times.

She felt the knot at the base begin to swell up, and quickly moved her head back, as it shot out a load of cum into her mouth. She pulled all the way back as another strand was shot over her face, just above the bridge of her nose. She panted heavily as the hellhound came more and more, painting her green skin white.

Rea swallowed some of the cum, and felt a shock of pleasure run through her body. Of course, hellhound cum was an aphrodisiac, she had read about it before. Still she eagerly scooped the rest of the cum off her face, she greedily swallowed every single drop. As she did her pussy got hotter and hotter, and she realized she needed more than just her fingers inside her. As she scooped up the last bit of the cum, she started to suck on the fingers in her mouth, while the ones below her worked faster and faster.

She came loudly, screaming out into the cell as she squirted all over the floor below her. Her body shook, as her eyes lost focus for a moment. The pleasure washed over her almost entirely, it was all that mattered. It was so much stronger than when she was in her chambers alone at night. She collapsed into one panting heap, as her eyes regained focus.

She saw that the hell hound had moved from over her, he walked off and now looked down at her. She saw dominance in those flaming eyes, and a deep hunger. Not only that but his red cock was still hard, even as it dripped with his delicious cum. She pouted and wondered what was stopping him from taking her. She wanted it, she needed it. She pushed her ass up into the air and began to shake it back and forth for him, and yet he just looked at her. 

“Please,” she said, “please fuck my tight goblin pussy. Fill me with your cum, knot me, breed me.” She felt the blush wash over her face but it also made her pussy so much more wet. “Make me your bitch, mark me.”

Without saying anything, he turned away and walked behind her. She let out a happy little moan seeing it, but kept her eyes forward. She felt the hot and heavy breath of the hellhound brush her bare ass. He moved forward, his paws landed on either side of her neck. She felt his hard cock push against her entrance and she let out a moan. And then, with one shove he pushed his entire length inside her.

Words escaped Rea for a moment as her pussy was stretched open. She wasn’t a virgin, far from it actually, but this was easily the biggest cock she had ever had inside her. She let out a low moan as the hell hound pulled his hips back, her walls hugged onto every inch of his cock, not wanting to let him go. And then he pushed forward, back inside her and she let out another happy gasp.

The hell hound started to fuck her then, with her ass in the air, and her breasts pressed into the dirt. He was rough, and fast. Her body shook with every thrust, her pussy felt like it would never get used to his amazing cock. The pleasure running over her made it hard for her to think, all she could do was moan and writhe under him, and she loved every second of it.

“Fuck. Yes! Fuck yes! Fuck me harder, faster! Please, I need it.”

The words just flowed out of her mouth with no thought that went into them, it was just her thoughts spilled into the air. She felt her body get closer and closer to an orgasm. She closed her eyes, and squeezed her hands into fists. It was there, so close, she could almost taste it.

“Please, keep going, just like that, don’t stop!”

The hellhound lifted up his paws for a moment before he pressed them into her back. As he did he shoved his cock as deep inside her as it would go, and she felt his knot swell up. 

“Yes! Knot me! Breed me!”

His cum came out with more force than she could’ve imagined. As the first rope was planted deep inside her, a fresh wave of pleasure washed over her, and she came hard. Her body shook again, and her legs went out from under her, letting her fall straight down. Her moans echoed throughout the cell. He kept pumping cum into her as well, it seemed to never end, and with each rope was another burst of pleasure, and another small orgasm from her. After even just a few seconds it was just too much and she passed out.

She awoke later, with her pussy sore, and feeling warm. Most of that warmth came from deep inside her, flooding out from her core to the rest of her body. She remembered vaguely that hellhounds provided nutrition when they came inside a mate, they were able to generate energy and pass it onto their mates so they wouldn’t have to leave their side. She wouldn’t need food or water, just more of that cum pouring into her. She moved her hands down to her belly, and smiled.

She didn’t even fully realize the weight on top of her until it shifted. The hellhound licked the back of her neck, before he got, paced a few steps away and dropped back onto the ground. She looked at him and smiled.

“We’re you keeping me warm?”

“Protective instinct,” it responded inside her head, “it’s in my nature to protect and care for anything carrying my children.”

She licked her lips, “am I carrying your pups already?”

The dog seemed to smile back at her, “you should know.”

She thought back to the runes, she knew that when a clone was created one of the modifications made was to permanently increase her fertility. Really there was no doubt inside her mind that she was pregnant, and of course she wasn’t there wasn’t any doubt from the beginning. Still she smiled playfully back at him.

“I don’t know,” she said as she wiggled a little on the ground, “we should probably go at least once more, just to make sure.”

The hellhound seemed to smile back as he stood up, his cock coming out of its sheath again, “just once?”

“At least once,” she corrected as she pushed her ass into the air again, “maybe we’ll have to go two or three more times.”

~~

The next day, Rea made her way back down into the lab. She checked out the new cells, and saw all five of the new clones, happily enjoying their roles as they were taken by the hellhounds. She could see a bit of bulge on each of their stomachs too, she was glad to see they were already pregnant.

As she looked into one of the cells, she almost seemed to lock eyes with one of the clones for a second. She saw the pure pleasure and bliss in those eyes and felt herself get wet as she wondered what it’d be like to be one of them. She then locked eyes with the hellhound mounting her, the flaming eyes burned into her soul and made her knees feel weak.

She looked back towards the glowing pedestal in the middle of the room, and wondered what it’d be like to be one of them. It’d be so easy to make those changes to herself, and set up a cell. She reached down to touch her wet pussy.

Then she shook her head, and laughed. This place was getting to her. She turned and made her way out of the labs. 

Archived