The Disciple Chamber/Dungeon

Lollipop: At this point Lollipop had already forced himself on top of Nix and had no intent to stop devouring him, even if he completely licked him clean. "...not my fault you didn't save any for me...greedy greedy birdy!" It was like he was trying to get the last bit frosting out of the bowl after he already licked it clean but still wanted more.

Mint: Meanwhile, Mint grows flustered at Asmael's tsundere comment. But before she can begin to complain, she eyes the logo on the  case Asmael was presenting. "Now this makes sense...Of course Bubblegum would be involved." Her eyes narrow at him. "I'm not as dumb as Lollipop pretends be. I may not be able to read auras as well as he can, but I can see your true nature none the less Asmael. We are not the same. Me and Lolli are beings of chaos. We have no affiliation to good or evil, we do as we please, but there are lines we don't cross. But you...I doubt there any lines you wouldn't cross in order to feed your lust for depravity." She looks back at Lollipop. "Lucky for you..." She turns back to face him. "Lollipop admires you. A lot. For his sake I'll let you stay. But if you bring harm to anyone on this island undeserving, or any of our staff, being exiled from here will be the least of your worries. Am I clear?" She was putting her foot down

@Lollipop

Nix: The harpy boy didn't exactly fight against being pushed down, but he still ended up squirming under Lolipop's light weight turning his head to the side and frowning lightly as the blond continued tasting every part of him his tongue could reach. "D-dammit Lolli~ It's not like licking me more is going to make it come back. Isn't this enough already?" In spite of his protests, Nix could feel his small cock poke up in arousal from between his legs, and the back of his mind moaned in increasing desperation for his Mistress' attentions. He really would need to go pay her a visit whenever he next had the free time to do so.

Asmael: The fallen angel chuckled at her attempts to explain away some imagined difference between them and following threats. " 'Lines', is it? I have to confess that I have no idea what you mean. After all, the only lines that exist are those we make for ourselves and have thrust upon us by others. Illusions and lies serving only to bind us to the will of those who would benefit from our torment. I have long since been freed of such chains and  see the world for what it truly is, a boundless realm of possibilities for all pleasures and desires. That is the gift my Lord granted me when he freed me from Heaven's tyranny." He then looked at her dead on with his crimson stare, and his seemingly permanent and unshakeable smile shifted to its darker and more dominating variant. "So in all honesty, I do not 'cross' lines sweet Minty. Never have and never will. I erase them, and simply tear away the illusions of restraint that withhold mortals from being their true selves. Just as you once broke the illusion that there was any harm done in craving your brother's love~"

This said, he returned to his pleasant and innocent smile. "So, as someone who does not cross lines, rest assured that I have no intention of breaking any of your precious rules Minty. I am here simply to help everyone have a good time. Your brother understands this, and that is why he welcomes me so."

He looked back at the happy blonde mounted atop the now blushing harpy boy's body and chuckled. "See how happy it's made him? You should try and follow his example. Like you said yourself, he is far from dumb~"

Edited by Buio

@Buio

"As I understand it your here because you want to be, and I was under the impression you could ask to leave when you wanted."  He said as he walked over to the sexy platinum blonde woman.  "I was going to set up another round with the machine, and probably play with those lovely titties you have there."  He paced around her slowly.  "Although I don't really want to break the rules and wind up locked here undergoing some torture."  He mused as he stroked his chin his hand sliding onto your lovely ass and slowly up her back to her neck.

"So I'll ask this as I understood it if you really wanted out I have to oblige your request, if you truly want to be freed, I would like you to say "Release me master I'll be a good girl.  And I will do as you request."  He said with a smile.  He was enjoying this but he understood the rules somewhat, he needed to release her as she was not a prisoner.  Although he half expected her to play along.

Mint: She found herself growing more annoyed with Asmael the more he talked, though she couldn't not deny his claims of their similarities. In some ways they were very similar and desired the same thing. But its was the ways that were different that concerned her. She stared him down and when he finished speaking she took a moment to think before responding.  "I can't dispute much of what you say Asmael, so I will take a small victory in correcting you, petty as it may be. My relationship with Lolli is perverse in many ways, but our connection is not one shared of blood. Family we may have once been, but in name only. Not that it would stop me from loving him as I do now even if we did share blood." She watches Lolli as he continues to pester Nix. "Our connection is that shared purpose and desires." She turns back to Asmael. "A desire to create some place safe for those who wish to indulge in their desires freely, with out fear. So yes, I may have drawn some lines of my creation, but they exist to make sure all can enjoy themselves freely. If you truly wish to aid in that, then I have no right to force you from this place. But for Lolli's sake..." her eye soften and her voice take on a softer, pleading tone. "Don't do anything to let Lolli down...he...he admires you a lot." 

She the. Quickly turns away from Asmael to deal with ruckus going on behind. "And as for you!" She grabs a hand full of Lollipop's long blond hair and pulls him off of Nix. "Stop harassing him so much you little brat. He's had enough don't you think. Besides despite us ruling this place you know it's not us he worships.

Lollipop: Lolli let's out a girly whine as Mint pulls him away from Nix by his hair. "Mint! No! Stop! Not my hair again!" He wrestles free from Mint (mainly because she let him go.) then rushes to hide behind Asmael. "Why are being so mean?"

Mint: "Stop being a brat before I tie you up with all that beautiful hair of yours.  Besides, don't act like you don't like it." She crosses her arms as she teases him.

@Buio

@Lollipop

Asmael: The angel's carefree smile didn't fade in the least before Mint's rebuttal. He was fully aware of the lack of genetic material relating the two siblings, but honestly that made no difference to him, nor did it make any difference to Heaven and Hell. Having recognized each other as kin, their sin of indulgence was all the same, and he found it adorable how the brown skinned wisp seemed to try and take some odd comfort in their lack of genetic similarity when their souls were as close as any siblings could be. This was especially interesting considering she had explicitly said that she would not have lived her life in any different same way if she had been the blond's long lost sister by blood when she was brought into their family. What victory was the correction if she knew that this fact would have in no way curbed her nor Lollipop's desires for each other in the least?

Oh well, he didn't feel particularly compelled to argue the point either. If it was so important for her to feel different than him, so be it. Mortals were more fun to break when they held on to those self-made rules anyways.

While her argumentation left him unfazed,  what caught him slightly off guard was the way she actually asked him nicely to not hurt her brother afterwards. Really, for all her pride she still showed her weakness so easily when it came to Lollipop. It made him wonder again why she indulged in her pretense in the least when it came to their lack of blood relation. Silly fleshy mortals.

He was about to reply coyly that he had no intention to bring Lollipop anything but satisfaction when she suddenly turned her attention away from him and went to pry Lollipop off of the bird boy. "Awwe, and it was just getting to the fun part~" said Asmael with a bit of a sigh, although still chuckling when Lollipop and Mint started their pretend-fight flirting.

"My my Minty, you always have such wonderful ideas~" he then looked back to the cowering blond and smiled. "Well then pet, now that you've been able to relieve your frustration somewhat, shall we go to our 'room' and get preparations in order?"

He turned back towards Mint and looked over her shoulder, seeing the confused mortal who'd walked in with the wisp and peering into her soul, gazing upon the sadistic impulses that hid beneath Sonja's child-like innocent look. "It seems like you still need to introduce your guest to Bubble-dearest before coming to join us, eh Minty?"

StaffNix: The dark avian boy was panting and blushing vividly in spite of his stoic expression when lollipop was finally pulled off of him, and he sat up with a sigh, looking off to the side.

"Th-thanks Mint." he said before getting up and dusting himself off, not seeming to much care that his cock was on full display. Without saying anything else he turned and started walking towards his workstation again, hoping to get his mind off of how flustered he was. However, he suddenly stopped when he heard mention of Bubblegum's name. So the human was on her way to see his mistress?

Turning around, he cleared his throat and raised a clawed hand. "Uhm, I can take her." everyone turned to look at him and Nix continued. "I know the way to the Laboratory well, and was planning on going there sometime later anyways. If you have other business to take care of Mint, then I can show your guest to the lab for you."

To anyone who would know the harpy boy, it was a painfully transparent attempt at seizing an opportunity to go see Bubblegum as quickly as possible, but he nonetheless kept his expression stoic as usual as he made the suggestion.

Asmael: "Oooh! that sounds like a wonderful idea!" he said as he turned back from facing Nix and spun towards Mint and Sonja. "What do you two think?"

StaffInfinity: The beholder host chuckled at the scene before her and couldn't help but wonder at the fallen angel's luck. It was obvious he wanted both Lollipop and Mint as his playthings as quickly as possible, but there was no way he could have purposefully set things up to make Nix willing to take over Mint's job for her before she even arrived. Still, he seemed rather good at getting what he wanted one way or another, and she found herself thinking that the Island could only get more interesting as he meddled himself into everyone's affairs. Still, she had a job to do so he turned her attention back towards the monitors, seeing Maxwell soon arrive in B-16's private cell. Picking up one of the head sets that were connected to the control panel, she turned it in to hear how the introduction between the two was progressing. Listening in, she did have to click her tongue with a small amount of disappointment. While it was good to see the human had enough self control to try and mind the island's laws according to his words, but had he not heard her when she said B-16 didn't like being touched? and why had he even bothered to ask about a safe word if he was going to take the woman's pleas for escape seriously without hearing her use it? Hopefully his nerves would settle down and he'd make a better showing of his capabilities as their interaction progressed.

@PervertedDragon

B-16: The woman looked at the new arrival with something of a confused look for a moment, wondering if he really understood what was going on, but when he asked her to call him master she figured this was just his idea of play and decided to roll with it and affected a surprised expression. She wasn't too fond of how he'd allowed himself to slip his hand underneath and grab her ass, but hopefully he was just playing dumb as to what he was actually supposed to be doing here.

"Wh-what!? Uh... P-please master~ I don't want to be forced to cum anymore. I'm a good girl, so let me go~" She batted her beautiful lashes his way innocently. "I'm so scared of what all these machines could do to my poor little body~"

Edited by Buio

Mint: Lollipop bounced with joy at the prospect of Mint being able to join them immediately, while Mint ponder the idea for a moment. She turns toward Nix. "I don't usually make it a habit of pushing my duties onto other people..." she looks over her shoulder at Lollipop and Asmael. "I have a feeling I don't have much choice in the matter. Thanks a lot for your help. Just do me a favor and make sure you keep your priorities on attending to the needs of the guest before indulging in your own." She pokes him playfully on the nose before turning to Sonja. 

"I'm sorry Miss Sonja, it seem my service has been requested here for a time. Nix here will guide you the rest of the way to the Lab. I sorry for all the confusion. The Lab is just down the corridor past this room." 

Lollipop: "Yay! Mint is coming with us!" Lollipop latches on to Mint's arm and starts to pull her away playfully, heading back towards their room as Mint scolds him telling him to calm down and not to pull so hard. Lolli then calls after Asmael. "Let's go Asy! Let go play together! I'm gonna make sure you never wanna leave!" He giggles mischievously.

@onearmeddruid

@Buio

Edited by Lollipop
  • Like 1

@onearmeddruid
StaffNix: Ignoring Mint's teasing, Nix turned to Sonja and held an arm out towards a side door in the control room "If you'll follow after me, this door will take us down an access tunnel that will alow us to quickly and discreetly reach the laboratory"

@Lollipop
Asmael: The fallen angel followed the chocolate and vanilla pair with a light smile, heading out of the control room with them. "So I take it that you have your own private chamber in this wonderful dungeon of yours?" he said as they led the way forward, loving the sensation fo all the lust simply radiating out of each cell door they passed by.

Mint: She reigned Lollipop in a bit, pulling him back and twisting his arm behind his back a bit, making him yelp. His cute whine of pain was quickly followed by playful giggling, as he loved when Mint took control. Mint shakes her head and sighs as she let's up on her grip a bit and guides him down the corridor. "You get way too eager sometimes." 

She then turns her head to acknowledge Asmael's question. "Actually yes we do. We had it commissioned because him." She was referring to Lollipop.

Lollipop: "They tortured me!" He struggles in Mint's grip to turn so Asmael could see his pouting, upset face.

Mint: "Me and Lolli's powers come from Lotis who is of Celestial descent. I don't know much about our former master's origin, but I do know her powers take on attributes based on the personality of the person using then. Thus, while the base abilities of me and Lolli's magic is the same: creating this realm, teleportation, and hoping between planes of existence; in other areas our powers differ in ways that are still changing and growing with us that we can't always control." She sighs. "That's a long way of saying Lolli developed a power that caught us all off guard and could have been potentially dangerous."  She smirks a bit at Asmael. "You'd love it. If our little Lollipop here let's himself go too long with out having any fun, it seems to build up in his magic somehow. First it affects his body making him sensitive and easily aroused. Then it affects his mind, driving him crazy with lust. And lastly, it manifests and pours from his mouth as pink gas." 

Lollipop: "Eww! Don't say gas! That doesn't sound cute at all!" He protest as they reach a door at the end of the hall. There were deadbolts and locks on it, as well as magical wards and seals. Lollipop looks at the door with and sighs. "I really think you and Bubblegum went little overboard..."

Mint: She rolls her eyes and opens the door, then pushes Lollipop inside. She then holds the door open for Asmael. "Trust me, it was needed." The was large and round and on the shape of a circle, and in the center was a giant circle shaped bed. The bed seemed to have pink satin sheets and a large amount of pillows of different shapes and size. From the ceiling of the room, directly over the bed hung various chains, straps, ropes and restraints. On the outer edge of the room hung additional restraints as well as other devices and equipment that could be used for any number of lewd reasons. Against the wall of one side of the room was desk and chair. The desk looked like it had been cleaned out but a few crumpled papers still lingered. Next to it sat empty glass canisters with a metal base and top. The tops appeared to have a hole with which a hose or pipe could be fixed to.

"That gas that came from Lolli's mouth was a very potent and fast acting aphrodisiac. It was song strong that even Bubblegum was concerned about the effects. So..."

Lollipop: "So they tortured me!"  His hands were on his hips and pouted like a upset child.

Mint: "So, we had to run test to see just what its effects were, how it triggered, and how to stop it." She shudders a bit. "Bubblegum was very...thorough." She gestures to the whole room. "This is were we sealed Lolli away for Bubblegum to run her test. We  found out that the gas manifests after Lolli grows aroused but doesn't do anything about for a prolonged period of time. Because of that..."

Lollipop: "Bubblegum and her assistants tortured me for hours! They did all kinds of lewd things to me but I was allowed to cum! Even after the pink stuff did start come out of my mouth they just continued to torture me anyway! Said they had to collect samples...Over and over...I was in here for days..." He less and less stops pout and a lewd smiles starts to form on his face instead. "It tied me up, spanked me, and used all sorts of toys on me. And no matter how much I begged and begged, they would toy with me until the pink stuff fumed from my mouth, run test, and milk me until I was empty." By now he had moved over to the desk and was kneeling in front of the empty canisters his hand stroking the glass in a loving manner. "Then they would start again."

@Buio

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

@Buio

"Are you now."  Max said with a smile as he slowly paced around the beautiful captive his hand sliding over her perfect skin.  His fingers exploring each and every inch of her body as he listened to her.  "If your such a good girl what are you doing here?"  He asked her as his hands continued their exploration, his eyes wandering to the devices on the wall wondering what to use first.

@onearmeddruid
StaffNix: The harpy boy leads the human woman out of the control room and into the access tunnel
leading to the laboratory.

Nix and Sonja leave the area

@PervertedDragon

B-16: the captive squirmed in discomfort as he kept tracing his fingers along her skin, puling away from his touch as much as she could manage while puling against the restraints holding her extremities spread. The ass grab she had been willing to look past, but the more he continued with his liberal caresses, the more annoyed she became, and when he finally had the audacity to explore to between her legs, she cried out quicky.

"P-Princess! Princess!!!"

StaffIninity: The dungeon mistress sighed and shook her head. And this one had looked so promising at first. He really needed to work on his listening skills and get some actual experience with his desires while living n the island before he'd be able to work as an enforcer in the dungeon. While musing this, she pressed on a blue button under the part of the control panel labeled after B-16's cell.

B-16: As soon as the button was pressed in the control room, the leather straps around the woman's wrists and ankles went loose and she slipped free of them, getting off the table on the side opposite to Maxwell and turning around to him with an indignant fire in her eyes. "Are you new or something!?" she scolded harshly, all traces of submissiveness gone from her. "Literally like my only rule is no touching, machines only! Did they not tell you or something?"

"Apologies for the inconvenience, miss Amethyst." came Infinity's smooth voice from the intercom. "It seems there was some miscommunication with our new applicant. Please accept our most sincere apologies, and a prepared gift waiting for you in your hotel room."

The woman, now known to be named Amethyst, crossed her arms and kept her glare on Maxwell for a moment before walking off with a huff, the cell door opening for her nude form as she muttered about her mood being ruined and how she would need to use her best dildo to make up for it when she got back to the hotel.

"You can make your way back to the control room, mister Tracker." concluded Infinity calmly.

@Lollipop

Asmael listened intently to what Mint had to say about her brother's interesting condition, and love it he certainly did. The descriptions were most intriguing considering they greatly resembled the effects of sexual deprivation on a demon of lust, particularly the ability to produce erotic miasma—a trait only expressed in those who shared in Asmodeus' direct lineage. Even Asmael, for all his devotion to his master and craft, could not produce the enchanting mist that would rob its victims of all restraint and modesty. Of course, the distinction between infernals and celestials was always one more of ideology than of true essence (this was why fallen angels like him made such competent demons after all), so it was not entirely outside the realm of possibility to hear of the apprentices of a Celestial master developing abilities similar to those of angels and demons. Still, it was quite intriguing all the same.

He found himself entirely in agreement with Mint's assessment that the securities on the cell door were entirely necessary. If Lolli was indeed developing powers rivaling those of a demon lord when he became lust drunk (though in immature variants, it seemed, since he did not appear to have control over these abilities) then it was questionable if even all of these precautions could have held him back if he -really- had wanted to get out. It was likely a blessing for Mint and her precious rules that Lollipop loved to be dominated so much. Had he been the dominant type himself, it's arguable that he could have forcefully turned the entire island into his personal harem when tapping into such abilities.

Stepping into the room, the lust angel could only smile and chuckle at all the possibilities for fun that the chamber provided, decked out as the highest quality love dungeon room that it was. Asmael could literally taste the residual lust that clung to every breath of air from the time Lollipop spent being 'tortured' here. It was with a smile on his face that he listened to the blonde get more and more turned on from remembering how Bubble had played with him and made him into her test subject. Asmael wondered just how much of the aphrodisiac he was carrying now was actually composed of the condensed miasma the wisp had let her collect.

Perhaps surprisingly, however, he did not move to start playing with Lollipop again as this one went to daydream about his previous encounter with those canisters. Instead, he glided silently across the floor as he listened, and got behind Mint as she was busy observing her brother. Wrapping his arms around her, he grabbed both of her breasts firmly and pulled her back against him, starting to kiss her neck sensually. He quickly tossed the carrying case onto the center of the bed and brought all his tendrils forward to help him in playing with mint's body, sipping them underneath her clothes so they could 'lick' at her thighs, ass, pussy, and breasts while he chuckled and pressed a stiff member that had just appeared between his legs against the small of her back.

"Hmm,  what a wonderful story~ Though it makes me oh so curious: What special powers have you developed minty dearest? and how should we tease them out of you?"

Lollipop was fun, incredibly so. But he was also easy, willing, and eager. Mint was a bit more fun to tease for the pretense of resistance she put up. Having played with the blonde already, the angel wanted to hear his sister start to moan now, see her go from her usually proud self to the blushing submissive he knew lay beneath the surface.

Mint: She closed the door after Asmael entered the room and then walked over towards the bed as she watched Lollipop with a smile, shaking her head at his reaction to being in his personal prison again. Just as she was about to say something her words get caught in her throat as she feel breast get grabbed by someone behind her. She had let Asmael out her sight, and it didn't take long for the crafty fallen angel to take advantage. Before she knew, a surprised gasp escape escaped her lips as she was fondled from behind, and tendrils snaked there way all over her body to her most sensitive areas.

"A-Asmael! L-let...let me g-Ahhhhh!" She couldn't stop herself from moaning as the tendrils proceeded to molest her. She looked down as the one dark tentacle toyed with pussy. She reached down, trying to grab and pull it away, but it was under clothes, inside her shorts, and the tight spandex fabric made it impossible for her fingers to latch onto any of the tendrils attempting to invade her body. Her back arches, the tendrils slithering all over her body making her squirm. Her pussy begins to moisten and she moans out again as she feels them playing with her tight, round butt. "Y-you...ahhhh~! Let go...or I'lll...I'll...Ah...Ahhh!" 

Her face was began to turn red, and she could feel Asmael's stiff cock pressing into her back. Her body trembled as she tried weakly to struggle free. 

Lollipop: he had been barely paying attention as Asmael started his assault on Mint's body. The fallen angel's teasing had caught his attention somewhat. "Mint's powers have taken on more protective properties. That and she can use the same sealing chains Master can, though...if she can't focus she can't use them properly at all..." he spoke without looking away from the canister with a longing expression, and his candor was responded to by Mint protesting, which were stifled by more moaning. 

Lollipop then turned around and finally noticed what was happening. He quickly stood up, rushed over. "Hey! No fair! I turn my back for a minute and you start trying to hog Asy all to yourself!" Lolli was now in full brat mode now. He glared at Mint with an angry, pouting expression. Mint tried to argue back and demand that he help her,  but she couldn't keep herself from moaning, and  gasping long enough to get words out. Even if she had gotten them out, Lollipop seemed pretty intent on not hearing any of it and had turned his attention to Asmael. "And you. I'm starting to think I was just bait." If Asmael would tried to respond, Lolli would simply dismiss it and ignore him, instead turning his attention to the case on the bed. "Well if you two wanna get started with out me, lets just see if I can make things more interesting." With that he would crawl onto the bed and start opening the case.

• Love 1

Asmael: Oh, she was so absolutely adorable in how she tried to protest. She wasn't even able to get a full sentence out from how excited she got, and yet she still tried to act tough. This pair of siblings was just so perfect. Asmael would have to be careful around them or else he would spend all of his time playing with them instead of doing his job. Asmodeus and Bubble were counting on him after all. Oh, but for right now, he could enjoy himself a little right? Getting in good with both of the owners was technically still part of his job anyways.

With his shadow tendrils handling the teasing of her body, the fallen angel freed his hands of her body and began pulling up her shirt and sporty bra to reveal her breasts with the one, and used the other to turn her face towards his.

"Be quiet, Minty~" he commanded sweetly before pulling her into a kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth while Lolli explained Mint's powers. Such a 'shame' for the feisty submissive that her sealing chains wouldn't work while she was flustered. They'd be useless in helping her stop Asmael from toying with her.

By the time Lollipop turned around, his assumptions were nearly understandable as Mint's erect nipples were completely exposed save for how the tendrils caressed them, and Asmael's hands were pushing down the wisp's spandex shorts—handing them over to the tendrils that had snaked to her lower body so they could strip the garment entirely off her legs.

He simply chuckled when Lollipop got jealous and accused them of having fun without him. Rather than try to protest against his accusations, he simply started to kiss Mint's neck and caressed her body softly while the black tentacles that spread from his back continued to tease her nipples, clit, and asshole. He did have two left over that he could have used to try and stop Lollipop from opening Bubblegum's case, but where would be the fun in that?

He was more than a little curious as to who Lollipop wanted to use that formula on first, and exactly what its effects would be.

Lollipop: The cute blond opened the case while behind him, Mint's moaning voice was being swallowed up by the dominant fallen angel who seemed intent on having his way with her no matter how much she struggled. Asmael's relentless, and commanding physicality only proved more and more what he already knew, Mint loved to be dominated just like Lollipop, even though she tried her best to hide it. The tentacles playing with her most sensitive spots turning her into putty in Asmael hands, unable to fight back as her bottoms are pulled off, revealing her soaking pussy. Her face was flushed with embarrassment. 

Meanwhile, Lollipop looked through the contents of the case, his back to the moaning, writhing, tangled mess behind him. As he looked through it he was taken aback. Inside the case were not the normal pills they usually used on the island, but instead vials of a light pink mixture. He picks one up and holds it up to the light, examining it. "Wow...two request in one. Not only was she able to you pink stuff to make a new formula, but she was also able to switch us over from pills to liquid. And it's so cute looking." Asmael assumption was right. The mixture had been made from the pink miasma Bubblegum had collected from Lollipop during his time locked in the room. Inside the case were a few other things as well. Different ways administer the potion, including a special injector, and a means to turn it into a aerosol. "Huh...what are these?" There was another thing in case that accompanied with a not. Lollipop read and than began to giggle mischievously. Then, from what the pair could tell from behind him he hunches over the case, fidgeting around on the bed. Then, once he was ready, he turned around and climbed off the bed holding his hands up in front of him. The semi-thick mixture dripped from hands and down his wrist and arms. He walked over to the pair, giggling almost uncontrollably with a lewd grin spread across his face. 

"This stuff is really amazing! Not only can you drink it, but its can be used as lube and its effects work even by touch." He makes grabby hands at Mint's body. Mint trys to break the kiss with Asmael to tell Lollipop to stop, but he did give her time to. Lollipop's hands press against Mint's breasts, his finger slipping under the tendrils toying with breasts and nipples. His hands grasp at the soft, supple flesh and begin to massage the fluid Into her skin, his palms pushing against her stuff nipples. "Let's make things more exciting for you, since you wanna have all this fun and get started without me." His continues to grin as he watches Mint's face grow even redder. Her breast start feel hot and more sensitive. Especially her nipples. "We have to make sure we help Asy properly test this stuff. Isnt that right Asy? Thorough study is needed for the best results."

@Buio

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

@Lollipop
Asmael really would have to thank Bubblegum thoroughly once he saw her again. This new solution was just so wonderfully varied, and he got the honor of testing it out himself? She was just spoiling him.

Far from looking to fight off the blond when he came by with his lubed-up hands, he intentionally moved the tendrils out of the way and wrapped them around his fair little wrists to pull him in and help him grope Mint's breasts.

"Lolli is completely right Minty~" he crooned in her ear while he continued grinding against the her ass and lower back through his robe "We need to gather lots of data. So to start with, why don't you tell us how good it feels to have your body played with right now? That way we can make a comparison once the aphrodisiac has had time to affect you~"

While he said all this, though, his two spare tendrils snaked their way towards Lolli and wrapped themselves up his slender thighs. Slipping into his shorts, one of them started to play with his asshole while the other began tickling his cock. Minty was going to be the two boys' main victim in all this, but Asmael was fully intent on turning both of the siblings into a drooling, moaning mess underneath this by the end of this. Hell, honestly probably by the middle of this. He was so excited to have them both to himself.

• Love 1

Mint: "S-shut up! You top-two are gonna p-pay for this!" Mint continued to protest as her chest grew hotter and hotter grew hotter and hotter. She moaned loud as Lolli kneaded her sensitive breast and nipples, the mixture he was rubbing on her running down the front of her body in small trails. Lollipop couldn't help but press his body against her as he felt the tendrils toying with his hardening cock and puckering, tight hole. He moaned out as well, sticking his ass out and spreading his legs a bit, giving the tentacles easier access. It didn't take much to tell Lollipop was well trained, or at the very least, eager. One of his hands, still covered in the slick potion, trailed down Mint's body and to her pussy and began to rub the now near dripping wet mound, making sure to cover her clit in the mixture as well. "Nooo~ not there...stop~"

Lollipop: He giggles as he continues to rub Mints aching pussy, her juices mixing with the aphrodisiac covering his fingers. But Mint wasn't the only one he wanted to get payback for being left out on. "Don't think I'm gonna just let you get away with using me as bait. That was very naughty Asy, and your gonna be my next victim." He moans out the words playfully, but he was completely serious.

• Love 1

@Lollipop

Asmael: The angel chuckled at lollipop's warning, quite curious as to how the typically submissive blond planned to 'victimize' the fallen angel. 

"Oh my~ I guess I deserve that though~" crooned out the angel as he willed the front of his robes to retract, allowing for his stiff eight inches to start rubbing up against mint's flesh freely—simultaneously moving the tentacle at her pussy out of the way to let Lollipop smear the aphrodisiac lotion over her bare lips. "Whether it was you I met first, or dear Minty here, I wasn't going to be satisfied until I got both of you naked in a room with me, so in that way I guess you can say I was using you as bait to get what I really wanted. Does that make me... greedy~?" as he said the final word, he slid the tips of the tendrils he had at Lolli's ass and Mint's pussy into their bodies simultaneously.  He retracted the other two tendrils he had playing with his cock and her ass respectively, replacing the one at minty's rear with his stiff length grinding in between her tight, supple ass cheeks. He then used the two freed tendrils to wrap around Mint's wrists and guide her hands down to grip Lolli's cock to replace his own ministrations.

"I do hope you can forgive me~"

The pair of wisps both moan loudly as the tendrils dig into their holes. Lollipop's twitching boy pussy clamps down hungrily on the tendril, as Mint's dripping pussy tightens and quivers around the one in her. She moans lowly as she falls Asmael's cock press against her asshole. "N-not there...I can't take anymore!" Even those she was whining to Asmael in protest, she couldn't help but her round bottom back into him, grinding her hole agaisnt his tip. 

Mint looks down as the tentacles guide her hands towards Lollipop's swollen cock. As her palm touches it she can feel it throbbing and her face reddened even more. Her finger wrapped around and began to slowly rub it length and as she did, a lewd smile start cover her face as she listened to the long haired blond start to moan even louder. 

The pair were already moaning and panting. Ismael knew just how to pleasure them and make them do what ever he wanted. Even with Mint's want to not give into him, she could help but want him to fuck her senseless. The two wisps were highly attracted to him for multiple reasons and his experience with knowing how to make them into his his will fuck dolls, only seemed to help more.

• Love 1

The lust that was emanating off of these two was more delicious than any nectar or ambrosia. Ohh how he couldn't wait for these two to die. He was going to make sure that Asmodeus handed them over to him personally for training, and he'd make the absolute best pair of lust demons out of them that the underworld had ever seen. 

Still, that was likely not going to be for quite a time yet, so for now he'd satisfy himself with dominating their bodies before he got to their souls. Knowing that the two little sluts loved to be stretched out, he had his shadowy tendrils inflate as they slid deeper and deeper into their bodies, letting them feel their holes distend to accommodate the girthy masses of corrupted angelic power. The pair of tendrils that were wrapped around Lollipop's wrists slid themselves forward, scraping off the remaining lubricant from his hands and retreating towards Asmael's  body, massaging the aphrodisiac lotion over his turgid cock. Somewhat surprisingly, he actually could feel a stimulating effect as the magical components of the solution permeated his flesh. How intriguing this would be. He could hardly become any hornier than he already was, but getting to experience even more pleasure than normal would be an experience to look forward to.

With him properly lubricated now, he began pushing back against Mint's eager asshole, spreading the tight pucker with his rigid girth as he pushed on her back to make her bend forward, bringing her face closer to Lolli's cock. Once his head was firmly within her, he started making the tendrils currently penetrating the pair slither in and out of their holes and violate them pleasurably. Meanwhile, he reached over to the blond who was opposite the moaning brown skinned beauty from him, and took him by the chin to make the beautiful sissy boy look directly at him. 

"You said you wanted to get back at me for using you, didn't you pet?~ So why don't you instruct me? Make me fuck her ass the way you want me to do yours next~"

• Love 1