Hiya Everyone!

Hey everyone, it's nice to meet you all, i'm a femboy whose been ERPing for a fair few years, but has had quite a long break, but now i'm back and new to this site, so try to go a little gentle on me!

I love almost every kink and primarily play Femboys, traps and the like. I'm massively into fantasy medieval, sci-fi and much more. i'm always up for RPs and meeting new friends, so feel free to message me, so then we can be friends!

I dunno whether i should list anymore of my likes... so i'll leave it at that! i hope i have fun meeting you all!

• Community Administrator

Hello there @Disgraced Angel. Please accept my apologies for not getting back to you sooner, I have been rather busy as of late and I want to be able to change this by formally welcoming you to EcchiDreams. 

If you still need a starting guide, we have one - if you're interested. It can be viewed here:

11 minutes ago, Temaelrin said:

Hello there @Disgraced Angel. Please accept my apologies for not getting back to you sooner, I have been rather busy as of late and I want to be able to change this by formally welcoming you to EcchiDreams. 

If you still need a starting guide, we have one - if you're interested. It can be viewed here:

Thank you so much, i'll be sure to check it out. And don't worry about it!

Archived