Better late than never

Actually joined last week, but never posted here...

Well, hello-hello. I'm just a roleplaying Cat from Russia. Been doing it for years, can't even remember since when. First started on forums quite a while ago, then moved to client-based MMO-RPGs. First it was World of Warcraft (RPing through Burning Crusade-to-Wrath of the Lich King eras, then stopped playing altogether), then Champions Online (superhero-themed roleplays) and even Star Trek Online (theme is obvious lol). So, I guess it's safe to say that I've been doing it for... over 10 years, I guess.

I already got a "preferences" thread over here, so I won't get into much detail about my preferences again. Just check that one out. 🙂 

I'm very much open to play various stuff, So feel free to message me any time. Story-driven adventures with lewds or actual lewd-focused short slice-of-life stuff. The rest is in the preferences.

Just a warning however... Not only I prefer detailed roleplay in general (meaning that I'm more about paragraph/multi-paragraph play, not one-liners), but I also LOVE to see that my partners show initiative in discussion/brainstroming and during the actual rp, offer their ideas in much detail rather than one-liners... Basically, give off the impression that they are just as equally interested and excited in this roleplay as much as I am. Know what I mean? At the risk of sounding like a bit of an "elitist prick"... I do not like lazy people who want everything done for them - the world, the characters, the whole storytelling, etc - all created for them to enjoy. I'm used to being a bit of a GM (so to speak) and strongly leading the story through play, but come on... Doing it all the time is not only tiresome, but also gets boring after many times. I see Roleplay as something where everyone contributes something. Otherwise it's just one-sided entertainment for someone. So... yeah.

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! Although I've already welcomed you in the way of some good pokes xP

I don't think you come off as elitist for wanting your partners to contribute something to a roleplay. It just shows that your partner cares enough to put their own effort and ideas into a roleplay. I'm of the same thinking, as I find one liners to be pretty boring, engagement-wise. They don't really hold my interest for long ^^; Anyway, if you need help, or just want to ask a question, don't hesitate to contact a member of staff in purple.

I often do a lot of the world building as well. As much as I enjoy it and like surprising my writing partner with twists they might not have expected, I also love when you find someone with whom you click, someone who can challenge you just as much as you challenge them. Cooperative world building, leaving cliffhangers and plot hints for your partner to pickup, twisting each others' story in a sort of symbiotic writing relationship... I haven't had that for a long time. I had a writing partner on another site and we created. It was loads of fun.

Hopefully you find what you're looking for here... welcome aboard!

• Community Administrator

Hello @ThatLewdCat and welcome to EcchiDreams! 😄

I'd give you a link to our starters guide but it seems like you're already pretty well established and know that you want, how to get it, and so on. But just in case there is something there that you didn't know, I'll give you a link to it:

Welcome again. It's good to have you here. 🙂 

Archived