Elena And Her Thoughts Out There

You know...

Keeping things on DM can at least save your face from scathing view from everyone when some drama struck and your name is on it. Sure you really want the world to see how piss poor they are behind the screen, i get that, but for the sake of your own good, just keep it on DM. Especially when you still like to make a come back to the community.

You might see me spill the bean once or twice, i won't deny that, but the big fish? I keep them on DM. Why? Well simple. Those are my business, and their business, and as long as your name is not on it even if you're an admin...

That will not, and never will be, your business. 

And you over there, yeah you, the one who thinking that people badmouthing you through different medium without context. Next time if you had problem, don't bring your soldier out. Its not like they come to help solving the issue anyway (and rightfully so because its not their concern in the first place). I'm sorry to say, but after all that, it only serve to amplify my belief even more that you're not able to handle the criticism.

I also find it a bit humorous too since its all started so out of blue when someone is just looking for female partner. No seriously, all of this can be avoided if you just ignore it like you usually do. But you didn't. Why? You miss me that much? You miss talking to a person who can talk back to you? 

If its any comfort, i won't mind talking to you about anything else that doesn't related to ED. Look, your presence already stained as ugly in my book, alright? But that's just in ED. I might still answer to your conversation regarding something else. As i said on my preference sheet, every problem has its own table. I made that statement so i can still see the better lights of people that i fail to see. 

I told you before, i sucks at hating people. Doesn't mean i won't show my ugly side if you ask for it, that's for sure.

• 1 month later...

I saw my younger self in my dream. Frowning, perhaps on verge to cry. Can't help myself but saying "i wish i can treat you better" before i realize i basically scolding myself. It vanished soon after but i can't help but sigh when i woke up next morning. Perhaps that's a message to tell me i'm treating myself too harsh? I do feel many days so far felt so punishing as of late.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, i heard the news. Her majesty pass away. No more words need to be said, even my country were shook up. To live up for so many years as ruler, even i can't deny her presence. So many ruler with similar fashion, fall one by one, tripping on their own feet. But not her. I might not live as long as her, but just a few example of leadership on my lifetime is enough example to tell me that she is the ruler that know what she doing and know what best course of action to take. Just look over there...

There's a country, lead by the old motto that didn't age well in which they can't even uphold or understand.

There's a country, lead by a party who know nothing what's best for their country, something that they should prioritize over themselves.

There's a country, lead by a family who fail miserably to address their people misery.

There's a country, lead by manipulative leader who clearly feared of losing power, so insecure its obvious for us to see.

There's a country, lead by an exemplary leader, only to fall to corruption and killed by the people who once admire him.

But not her.

I might not know the bad side of her. But big boss upstairs use to say, if you do a good deed, even the boss itself would cover your screw-up. By all mean, she's live her life as a good person throughout. That's just my thought. The most sincere thought i had regarding this matter, which i assume some of people do at the time of this post is...

My deepest condolence.

• 2 weeks later...

Right after i post about holding the search for new RP, i end up with a waving flag.

I got 2 potential RP partner that i want to RP with. One of them seems alright, just somewhat busy with IRL matter but seems capable to hold their cup on RP. However the other one literally manage to wave two red flag at once for making similar review on others despite having the best idea that hit my kinks. Don't you find it fishy that the same person had near identical issue with others? From the looks of it, i don't think its because they had group RP before hence the identical review; i even doubt that as possibility. 

Saying something along the line of "ghosting then spam" flavor all over the place on the review they dropped mostly. I don't know about you but i think i was lucky to find a landmine before i took a step on it. Because i almost send them an EcchiText before i decide to check everyone preference list. No joke. 

• 3 weeks later...

I read the news and find there's people who demand their employer to allow them to work at home, considering how much it impact their work performance compared to work at the office. I saw how my sister perform her work back then once in a while and i ask this question. She said it is indeed effective since she don't always stay in one place and got bored. Added the fact that her work as designer mostly is handling video editing, you could tell when its time to render it, she's completely idle. She also mention that being work at home would cut her the trouble dealing with traffic, after all, unlike me, she can't ride vehicle so she rely on public transport. 

Now why i mention this? Well because some employee right there whining when the office grant them their wishes to work at home, but also demand them to work at office at least 2 days a week. Two days, a week. Nothing more, nothing less. And they whining. There's reason for that you know. I'm not their employee but if i were a boss of some company, my reason would be so we can have face to face communication and office synergy once in a while. Sure its no difference seeing you doing same thing at home or at office but...well, call me being ridiculous but how much do you even keep contact with each other when work at home? And do you even realize how difficult it is to get a hold of someone when you need their assistance when working at home? I just say this now, people don't like socializing too much when they're at work and considering they can get away with it when working at home, this is why i don't find the company decision as "too much". Its just 2 days a week on the office and they whining? Just look at me here!

I still work almost full week depending on which month even after pandemic! Me, a substitute teacher/administrator, with probably lowest pay each month compared to those folks. Let that sink in. But then again, my line of works would be ineffective if we were working at home considering that teaching kids through Zoom meetings will yield minimum result and seeing they already doing their study at home, guess how many homework given to them? Also, you can't teach PE through Zoom, that's sucks. Believe me, some of the teacher tried. It sucks. Guess its depend on what kind of job you had. Still! 2 days a week on the office? I would consider that a blessing especially if its a big company. You don't get such generosity especially when it come to a boss that strict as hell.

Wanna hear another employee of the butt of the joke?

I saw another news. Some employee over there whining when their boss demand them to turn on their camera on online meeting, and proceed to call their boss violating one privacy.

...whoo-whee...

If such thing can be harmful to one personal space, maybe they should consider to stop being lazy, deal with traffic and come to the office for their meeting and show their ugly nose? At least everyone break their "privacy" by showing their face to each other face to face. I mean, you were paid to do your job and why is it a problem to turn on your camera, at office meeting, in which everyone probably know your face anyway, and got annoyed? Were they naked at the time? Or in furry costume? Or they don't know how to turn off the clown face filter after their child toying with it? Sorry for being a show off but do you know what i had to do if i happen to have online meeting on PC without webcam available? I use my phone and use the camera. That's how i survive my workdays. Sure its burdening but that's workdays for you. Does it worth it compared to whine about it? I could risk my line of work for a reason but not over this, that's for damn sure!

Do you even prepare to have your CV after, god forbid and you deserve it, fired after those fiasco of privacy in which you have to answer on your next job interview?

"Why they lay you off? This is big company and doing well"

"Because i'm not turning my camera on at online meeting as i seen it as privacy violation"

Guys...some company would still hire a dumb and an ass to work on their office, trust me. But no one would ever, EVER, want to hire a lazy piggy bank. Lack of skill can be honed through office training, laziness however, is different matter. 

If you read this and happen to think "I'm the worst workforce" right this seconds, congrats, you're not. Unless you're this very person which is can only say, yes you're the worst headache any company ever had. This is a prime example on what happen if you work for the sake of money alone without passion behind it. You always feel like you weren't treated enough and become a headache for a company. You need money to feed your family sure, that's fair assessment. But if you don't even like your line of work, everyday will always a drag. What kind of job do you think i had before? A damn retail worker. The pay is ironically far better than what i had now but nah, its a drag. I complaint a lot and always looking for a reason to complaint about my workplace. That's not ideal. Sure i still complaint here and there today but only if there's legit existing reason instead of looking for one. 

So yeah, that was for today "whining" from me about a poor employee over there who kept blaming their tools despite the luxury given by their boss. Don't be a burden to someone if you don't want a burden yourself, simple as that and if it really don't work out for you, better consider to change your career rather than risk your sanity over it or become a company headache. Have a nice day!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few thing to talk about and since it doesn't concern RP or gaming, i decide to write it here i mean, come on. I might get toxic, i might get nonsensical about this, but rest assured, if its about someone else, i would keep their identity away, not even give them alias whatsoever...i think you know what i'm going to talk about.

That one off topic dreamer over there

I'm sure you know what i'm talking about. But don't worry, i won't talk about the case; i don't know about it and i don't care simple as that. But what i want to talk about is, how it remind me of previous accusation about how salty i am toward one dreamer myself in which in my defense, i'm still better compared to that one. You see, when i post something regarding my dislike toward dreamer, giving them a luxury with alias is way too generous. The reason why i keep that dreamer name off in every salty post was because giving more attention is not something i want to that person, i want to express my dislike nothing more, not rallying it like activist. Some probably point who am i talking about but because i didn't even put initial let alone gender there, others will speculate who am i talking about and i can easily dodge and said, "Nah, not them, its someone else" even though the person who just ask me is the one i'm talking about! Am i talking about them? Other dreamer? Or myself? Or admin? Who knows?

You might said, "Elena! You're such a cow!". Look, let me get to the point. Changing the name of someone you hate with alias is ridiculous to ass. I rather have ABCD for alias than childish cover up like that and call it a day, like i said, i just want to express my dislike and nothing else. If i want to deliver my distasteful message, i just make it to the point quick; people probably know who i'm talking about at that point so there's no need to drag the wagon longer. In fact, i commend that fella commitment for wasting a seconds to thinking up a fitting alias just to deliver their distaste toward the said dreamers; if only those commitment were spent on giving quality RP. I bet if i were involved in that drama...sorry, i mean cutscenes, my alias would be Enema. 

And it would be suicide if i put the dreamer username i had beef with upfront because not only i stoke the flame even hotter and dealing with their incessant rambling from their army (the real nuisance), it also break ToS about hate speech. Sure it wasn't political related stuff but it still count as personal attack. I'm reckless, not stupid. Why do you think i'm still around up to this day?

Self-Defense Fiasco

Bet you hear this one from certain youtuber and you're not wrong for guessing i'm gonna talk about it. Now you why i post this thing here rather than my status.

So apparently, people on Twitter never get robbed or had break-in in their life. Which is good, that mean their neighborhood was safe or their neighborhood watch was so good, cops was basically a fairytale necessity. But when one youtuber claimed that they would do anything for self defense since it take sometimes for law enforcement to arrive at the hood, it come as NO surprise everyone think he's bloodthirsty. Yeah, how's that for stating one obvious stuff. Just get this, would you let any drunk buster hit you because you had beautiful nose? No! Would you put your hands down when someone about to batter your family right before your eyes? No! Would you, for the love of anything that holy, do nothing when your relatives being sexually harassed right before your eyes by a break-in criminal, simply because they don't attack you even though you had the chance to chase them off? No! Like, no way! I had 3 break-ins back in 2002, and even got robbed twice in 2010 and that's not pretty! Had it not for my father at the time pulling out crowbar out and chase them off every single night, things could get worse! Yes i know its sounds unreal but keep in mind my country doesn't allow firearms for public so we have to improvised!

"But Elena! They don't hurt you! They just want your rice cooker!". Yeah sure but that also mean i'm opening my arms for second robbery at my house, pothead. "But Elena! You just love violence!" on video games only. No matter the reason, home is your personal space, your safe ground. If someone come in uninvited on the middle of the night, as long as their feet touch the ground of course, they're criminal and they ask for trouble. "But Elena! They do that because they had family to feed!". And do they know what they did is also wrong and would put them in prison doing times no matter their excuse is? I mean sure people can get desperate like that; i even steal my mother money just to buy snacks back in the day, does that excuse my action from being labeled as crime? No! Crime is a crime, poor or rich alike. And even if they just break-in to rob your tv and sell it to feed their family, without mean to harm you, you still entitled to defend your personal belonging should you desire. You don't have to feel bad, you had every right to do so since you were the one who got attacked.

But let's be fair here, i know some people might froze in fear when crime happen. If that's the case, i understand. Not everyone has guts of steel. But if you ask me if self-defense is bad, i would say no. When situation get so desperate like that, you had right to do anything do defend yourself. You had legit reason to do so. You don't want criminal in your house, you don't want to open your arms for another robbery. That's why i'm okay with self defense. That's all

Facebook Is Trippy

I know they are Meta now but nah, what good is changing name when they can't even bring change...well their stock price do change. Anyway, i don't get that man idea is up to this day. And even more so when they release avatar with legs...like...okay, that might be big thing on VR but...what about it man? I might bring this up way too many times but VRChat already beat them to it if it come to VR platform! And not just human legs! You can have dog legs, sticky legs, lamp post legs, robot legs, prosthetic legs, Beyonce legs, Yor Briar legs, Rise Kujikawa legs, Doraemon legs, even Kirby legs! What so inventive about this? Detecting the leg movement while you're on VR? Dude, that legs isn't even final version! You promoting a beta legs avatar like...what the hey man!?

And let me remind you that some news outlet once asked why every Meta avatar has no legs. The main reason? Just so people won't assume your gender and ensuring safe space for everyone. I wish i was joking. Apparently, that confused person over there think you won't be assumed as female even though you used female avatar with female face. Or dogs. I seriously don't get this at all let alone excited to try their VR. I mean, dude, those million project goes to your oculus sure, but without good first party product, no one would spend an hour let alone four hour as you hoped for. Its like PS5 first party product to show is Big Rigs. Not only it felt like waste of money, it doesn't worth the trouble either.

Just get this, they expect you to waste four hours on their Meta when their headset barely hold for 2 hours of use! And i might stating the obvious here but not all people can stomach the motion sickness in VR, i'm not joking and for this very reason i always warn people who never use VR headset before. I even had trouble getting adjusted to it myself. And even by then, i only spent ironically 2 hours on different instance i can find and spent my time on! Meta only has Horizon World and given there's no other alternative, you expect people to stay longer? Dude, give me a break. Your competition was outright overshadowed from the start. People know VR and their capability, and they know which platform to jump to way before Horizon World pop in to utilize their VR headset spec to its fullest which Meta just outright insult by giving half, if not at all, rendered world for people to poke around much less interactivity. Instead of making a direct competition and show what your platform capable off despite the billions wasted...you beg people to fell in love with your product instead? Dude, this is like NFT all over again. You're the new kid around the block and instead of showing off what cool stuff you had to other kids in the neighborhood and why people should try their hands on, you scream nonsensically in circle and beg people to look at you and wish they would touch you. Sure you get the attention, but they would just wave that away knowing all you had is bark and no real bite. Meta is basically selling a Lemon juice without ice and it taste like syrup. Its an existing product among echo chamber, only bad in comparison.

This is real insulting. That dude waste a good year on college, launching a good social platform who's originally just made for use between friends, introducing people about social online gaming platform including, ironically, Habbo hotel. This guy had it smooth and it all came crashing down over obvious stupidity? Like, dude, listen. If i had project that so harmful to the point where my staff also feel this is painful project to drag on, i would stop right there and cut the loss. Getting investor is hard and even more so your own staff trust. Throwing money isn't what Meta need boy, but a reasonable product that is just enough to justify those billions. If i were to work on project that so aimless, i too would question why i was hired in the first place when i'm not even utilizing my skill and show off the result of years of study in university only to do nothing but repetitive mistake.

Seriously, i never spent 4 hours on VR game despite not having VR headset myself. Why is that? Well simple. Their VR headset didn't last long compared to my ThinkPad so yes, my VRChat experience is all on PC. Want another joke? Meta headset still fell short compared to Android phone which can last for 3-5 hours of gameplay at least.

Even Gameboy/GBA has more meat to their battery life which is 15 hours of gameplay! What is this brand problem!? Where's the invention!?

---

Okay i ramble long enough. And i don't think i start to speak human language if i keep that up. At least that's one...three stuff off my chest. Seriously, what's their problem? 😤

• 2 weeks later...

So basically, you can be a VIP on twitter with just 8 dollars for a tick mark on your name. Great, now i can be someone president wife and pay 8 dollar to make it legit and RP as them. Yeah, who knew impersonating someone can be this ridiculously easy with a few tip on the jar. 

Why on earth a billionaire ask a penny from others? You already had a lots on your plate, boy. Thanks to you, now i have reference for "beggar with ties" in recent years. Yeah, thanks a bunch.

Money lender...

Honey! I join a club! On my own will this time, no invitation!

...i just hope i didn't messed up...well at least not too much...the reason why is because it use picture for the writing prompt; i didn't know they would use that method, something that i always do on my status. 

Wise Sun Tzu once said, "Correct your mistake, else you make another mistake, and even greater mistake after"...

Apparently, there's this poor sod who complaint about being banned from community. Twice. Not ED mind you, just some forum they happen to be in. They give the explanation why but after i double check it, well, its their fault and they deserve to be banned. 

I won't put much to it but all i can say is...there's difference, a BIG difference, between giving one opinion to pushing one agenda. No one liked being pushed around, and more certainly, no one would be happy to be pushed by a nobody even if its a good cause.

This might be personal but i never like Activist type of folks. Most of them bark and no bite and when retorted, they pull a card or their white knight. When people talk to you, they talk to you, not the people behind you. If you don't understand what cause you support, don't act as their catch sales until you know what the hell. Change the world you said. My ass,

So...world cup has begun.

I heard some people got sent back because they wear something provocative. Look guys, i'm going to be level with you here. Qatar is conservative country and you probably know that. You bet your arse and ecchicredits same things would happen if it was held in Indonesia or Malaysia or any conservative country you can think of. Come on guys! Just follow the dress code at least for this once! Its not like they ask you to wear gamis and veil when watching anyway! At least you are still allowed to wear t-shirt! Surely you don't come all the way to Qatar with just thongs in your suitcase!

And about the elitist...oh the elitist, when did you ever learn that there's whole world than just you? Now before i run my mouth even further, here's my disclaimer. I held no ill-will against European, at all. 

So apparently, some European football zealot group truly despise the FIFA not-so-hidden politic to let the world cup held in Qatar, which i can understand why (who didn't?). But the thing that make me scratch my head is, how they claim the most stupid statement than any ESPN coach. They claim that they would swore off world cup this year and claim the stadium would be sparse without the European people in it as they held the real spirit of football...ahem...they seems to forgot that the earth has America, Australia, Africa, and the most profit source of FIFA lunch money, the Asia. And judged from how crowded the stadium yesterday, i think world cup still hit off well without those zealot. As the wise passerby once said...

If a wheel squeak too much, it will get the most grease. If the wheel still creak too much afterward, they will be replaced entirely.

Don't feel so big now do ya, eh, neighbor~!? 

---

Now then, time to get a bit personal...

The thing about this year world cup is, i don't have any beef where the competition were held. Heck, i would even still watch it if it were held on Greenland of all place! But what become an issue is because when this was held. November. This is the month where most worker in my region preparing themselves for holiday in December. Sure its still faraway but i'm talking about buying tickets and other stuff. And believe it or not, November are perhaps the most cursed month of all in my region because every workforce would have their workload crammed, in order to keep December holiday free from any paper. That alone keep most people away from hyping the competition than how it used to be. Even the youngster are complaining...

Why? Well, November is a month where mid-term test are being held. Kids can't go near TV when there's test looming over! Let alone pulling all nighter to watch people kicking balls! I'm not joking that when compared to previous world cup, none has ever mention it or even ask if its already begin. Back then, they were hyped even before the premier. Especially when it was held in Brazil. 

It was unfortunate timing. Normally it would be held around June. Not only it was a free schedule for football player so they can focus on national match, it was around summer too. And summer mean some day off for the audience to watch a good match. Kids included. Not to mention that June is one of a few month with a day off in my region, hence more hype. As for the children audience in my region, June mark their days off after final exam which mean long weekend that give them more time to watch. Compare that to November, which isn't exactly a month with lots of days off, it was hard to keep up. We're too exhausted since we had more workload to keep December month free from working hour. And the children had the mid-term test in mind.

At least that is what happen in my region.

Even now i don't feel much of following this year world cup at all. Although i do watch JP vs GMY yesterday and it was good. But eh, i don't feel the spirit as much than i normally would, what is daaaaat~

Push me out and call me mutt. We're not even at the end of the year, and already some change happen in the community. Big one even. But hey, anything to keep the shop open right? However what throw me off is when some of ED DC channel are considered a mistake. I expect some newsletter about this.

But hey, rather than scratching their head, why don't i scratch my own head? I honestly don't have interest to join their server had it not for one dreamer convince me it was fun place to hang around. I actually expect it to be filled with people who post their RP request or some GM discussion about their club along with news regarding ED status ups and down...which turn out its nothing but another hole to sink to. I think the first mistake there is making public chat channel to begin with. If it was solely focus on RP matter, it shouldn't even be there. Just put a RP shoutout channel and GM channel discussion or any RP related stuff. Sure it keep the interaction limited but at least the server serve its purpose. Or that's what i would do if i'm the one who make the server. Look, ED is ARP/ERP site, is it wrong if i expect its DC server is about ARP/ERP stuff? The RP part especially. Imagine if you had cooking channel on YT, but your discord server has nothing to do with cooking or anything about your channel as people talk about whatever they had in mind include politic. 

I'll be honest with you here, ED Discord server is pretty much not what i expected. It wasn't total middle finger experience or anything. But its pretty much a sinking hole for you to do whatever, anything but RP related. I mean it. When people throw some RP idea, what do they get? "Put it on RP request board". Like, my words, if anything, that was what i would expect from this server, something RP related and not about someone blow up doll. My point here is, when there's actual RP related stuff, it somehow met with a response that sounds like "this is not the place". Even more idiotic when there's one guy looking for female RP partner, and he was treated as if they were a total creep. THAT was already a red flag to the point I call out those who make fun of the guy, and end up with, guess what? A gangbanger around the block who got offended when i tell them they're not funny. Of course i don't feel any guilt, that fella didn't do crap and asked nicely and more importantly, it has RP related stuff in his question, while those gangbanger oppose it without clear context and drag it on as if its a joke of century. Way to discourage someone folks, good job! 

I'm not sure if the moderator made ED DC focused for RP matter or they do intend to make free-for-all like that. Because for the love of anything, i don't see ANY channel related for RP talk. None. You might get more luck looking for bad quality dad joke meme channel than actual RP channel to talk about RP ideas and input about their next club venture, which IMO is what they should focus on in the first place!

"Hey! Hey guys! Let me tell you about my new blow up doll! Oh look, someone send nudes! Look at Elena streaming some unknown game with pixelated quality! Look at that man, he ask for female RP, what a creep up the arse!" *woody laugh*

Go ahead and convince me otherwise if that quotes above is not reflected the whole ED server activity. While i might not been there for years, for the life of me, there's never a single conversation about RP going on, discussion, thoughts, or idea thrown about. Even when there's one, its almost happen only for once a year or twice per half year. The only thing that goes on about RP is when there's conversation about bad RP experience with their RP partner on ED and heckle them as if its gonna change anything...so this server are basically a wall street journal?

But hey, i'm not the moderator so its not my headache. Just saying my thought here. My point here is...if the server coming back on, ED server need to get their focus. Do they want to make an RP exclusive server for people talking about RP idea, proposal, suggestion, and some GM zone for club moderator or those who plan to make group RP and maybe, some small D&D session on DC in between? Or return to its aimless shell of a server. Its fun sure, its good place to talk with other dreamer i admit, but we already see how it serve its purpose to evaluate if its worth to keep around. Pick which one that give you less headache should the server come up and running again because even if ED has numerous admin, it doesn't change the fact that ED DC server is pretty much has nothing to do with ED in the first place. 

Just get this, it has zero RP related channel ever since i joined in January 2020, but it has two Meme channel on board for the community to indulge to. That should give you general idea why my expectation of ED server is pretty much nonexistence on the day two in that server. But hey, i had fun sharing picture with you guys but i'm afraid that seems to be not the purpose of the server. If anything, i would name it "#OC Reference" which then i can share picture and give them some bio to make it interesting read. But that's just me~

• ^ This 1

So one depressed preggo edge dreamer just quit. Forgive me for being so frontal but whatever they said on their last message...is the most moronic hypocrite message i ever read. 

They ask for help, attention, and even suggestion. People give it, without any slightest idea of manipulating them, and giving their best to give them comfort they seek and distract them from the darkest day of their live. And what did they do? Shove it away and call them names when everything went south. No single thank you or anything even toward those who bother who stay by their side amidst their breakdown. 

This kind of person is the only one that i want to punch in the face. They seek help for nothing, and when someone give it out of kindness of their heart, they shove it away and being difficult. How the fuck people can understand you if you shove them away? By that time you do that, you basically burn the bridge and it was no one fault but yours. Yes i know i'm not helping here but someone has to slap some reality check that if someone offer you helping hand and you do need those help, then take it. You ask for it in the first place!

Your friend would hate you no matter what if you treat them as useless after what they had been through with you to the point they start to doubt you're worth helping. You were lucky, but the best you can do is make them nothing more than filth. They want to help you, they stay by your side, telling you why and what's up, they bother to waste their time to keep you in line. How much kindness you want, brat? That's why i don't feel their so-called depressed resign paper and wish i can told them to choke on it. Rude i know, but do tell me is it worth it to help such lost cause? No, there would never be any way when someone already that stubborn. 

Hope your happy with your new toy. Just know it won't be there at your funeral. Tch...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ah~ internet RP. One that can easily go off the rail because we can run away whenever we feel like it no problem. It was the best way to get off through something no matter how you explain it. One liner RP? I used to be those RPer. I mean, there's words limitation to reply on that chatbox, still absolutely love it. The thing about internet is everyone tend to be the extreme side of themselves to an extent. So much so that they don't even realize they make a fool of themselves for the public to see. But hey, scrub your IP and spoof the account and off you go.

Now imagine my baffled expression when i saw someone who up to this day fail to learn why he even at the short end of the stick. For almost 3 years, this fella always trip on the same hole and blame the hole for hurting him instead of stepping aside beforehand. You see, when i freak out my RP partner, i would apologize right at that moment and hope for the best. Of course its not going to be easy because sometimes people can read your message as passive aggressive. If that's the case, the best thing you can hope for is the people you just freaked out understand your intention behind those apology and put the problem under the bridge next day.

But that doesn't seems to apply to that man. Not only he didn't learn, he now come up with excuse that...doesn't help, let's me put it simply because it is what it is. I get it we're at ERP site, i get it we all had a kink, i get it we all have expectation that our fantasy would be fulfilled the moment we get RP partner to work with. But for the love of anything that holy, stop freaking out your partner dude, you letting yourself go out there. All your problem could be easily alleviated with a simple understanding mechanism of what is do and don't. Look, when you do an RP, always put yourself in the same ground as you and imagine what would happen if they do what you just did to you. Asking someone spandex color could only win you nothing especially with the pushover attitude; heck the pushover part alone is already wrong to begin with and now you add that blaming your RP partner for being freaked out? Its already too much. 

Like dude. You've farming scathing review for 3 years. Are those fetish of yours? Being shamed and deemed unredeemable? Boy, talk about wasting a bandwidth...

• 4 weeks later...

Today is perhaps my sad day after discovering my favorite bean bag is finally banned for something we already know he would get banned for. Do i miss him? No, i don't even know him. Why do i'm sad? Well because his preference sheet are gone for us to take example of what would happen if you're being a bean bag for the course of the years, not learning anything, hopeless, and totally ignorant to the fact that you're communicating with people which mean you had to use manner and proper language, not with just a dick and ass.

Now why do i bother is because i want to tell you why i decide to pipe down against him for years because he might do something that not much people aware of or perhaps he do, but they don't bother. Suffice to say our guy is obviously kick many people guts in the wrong way, especially the ladies, even i also in his radar. When you think you're stiff in your welcome message or think no one gonna like your RP idea, rest assured, people prefer to have a company of stiff and boring people than total arse who can't tell he's already on parole and yet he failed to fix the mess he made. Its always new stuff every year with him and it all happen whenever i think he's already calm down.

Well what did he do? There's this one time he coming to my DM, throw a slurs as he told me to piss off. I'm sorry if i sounds like Ms. Always-Right here but when you clearly messed up and cause a damage to a community to the point you scare off newcomer, you've screw yourself way more than a short-fused dreamer i've ever met. Not only he put me under and ask me my underwear color, now he demand me as if i owe him anything. I already did the damage by telling him what's up on his status and yet he rave on as if i just harass him day and night. I assure you i'm not, why bother i'm doing that when i already had more important stuff to attend to like replying to my RP partner. At least if he nice enough when asking me, i might waive my bitterness and talk to him. But as far as i'm concern, he don't even bother checking himself why he's not only on hot water, but drowning in it. 

Now you might think that its the thought that count, let him be and just move on. Here's the thing, he never talk to me until the day he manage to scrub off my review, which is my mistake by the way, because i delete the total mess of an RP i had with him because i thought why bother keeping trash in the first place? Turn out even a rubbish can be used as prove to keep your review valid so keep that in mind guys, always put your RP on separate folder especially the bad one or the one that you gonna use as solid proof of your review in case the said partner coming back at you to remove your review. Anyway, he dare to talk to me because he think the admin would be on their side. Yeah sure, one good thing happen to you and you let it get over your head. Seeing he don't seems to bother to play nice, i play along and demand him to apologize to me since it was his own ego that bring the whole RP and bad reviews in the first place. He did, but poorly. So i take it half-heartedly and move on. Believe me when i said i thought he changed after our last encounter. Surprise, i don't even blacklist him just so i can see if he's changed. But guess what, i'm being too soft because he didn't.

On 2021, he manage to exploit ED review system by giving himself a 5 star. But guess what, his review are so tanked even a fake review can't save him from 1 star galore before the admin update the system and had that 5 stars review removed.

Around 2022, two dreamer coming in hot with their stinker and surprise, they were freaked out because he ask their panties color, a mistake that bring his own downfall and yet he did it again, no other discussion seems to be happening except his addiction judged by the reviews. At that point, i just put him under the bus and mark him as hopeless. I'm surprise he didn't bemoan on his status (he kind of did) but it doesn't surprise me that he put a piss poor defense by saying the bad review are bad chemistry. What chemistry, i don't know, he just make it sounds like he's a hot guy at Tik Tok for sex ad banner that you'll regret for not clicking it, you know, the ads banner you always see on hentai image board or straight out porn site that lead you to credit card scam.

I really don't get it. It take me 3 days or a week to reevaluate my action and look for some way to fix the damage whenever i'm done with one drama to another. This dude just breaking the whole record by not making a drama (i'm serious), but boy the damage on the community would make Godzilla atomic breath are nothing but fresh air that make every building faint in comparison to his mind-blowing action, and no single sorry given. It was so horrible and confuse me to no end why people that basically older than me act like he's hit his late puberty in the worst way possible. Even the most dreaded dreamer in my opinion still has dignity to approach the problem and make amend which is rare when it come to the internet. This guy just so unhinged as if the only language he ever learn are panties and bad chemistry. I'm sorry if i'm stating the obvious but i just want to write this in memory of his buffooneries that not only sink his reputation faster than titanic, so screwed up in the head that it freaked out new dreamer and upset the others, and never ever truly apologize but on paper. Even when admin slap him personally, he don't seems to get a single clue and think 2020 dreamers would forget the damage that he left them on their preference sheets and repeat the mistake days later. I'm sorry if he had actual issue in the head because i don't bother to know, but if he really had it, I'm sorry for not bothering myself to finding that out but i also don't think its would make an excuse to be an arse toward others just because he did. Harrassment is a bad thing. Period.

Well i guess i already drag this conversation long enough. Just know we have lost our precious example of what happen if you're being bonehead all the way through and never proof yourself you're sorry on the internet. That's all, move along.

• 2 weeks later...

I gonna ramble again but this thread is what its made for. Say, as a child, what was the worst thing your parent ever do to you and how long they going at it? Or in case you're a parent, what is your worst fear of what would become your child? Me? I'm no parent. But the worst thing my parent ever do is going all the way back when i was 10 in which they punish me way too severe for a few month before they realize it was too much and they apologize and even try to make amend even though i was too dumb to understand what's happening. The trauma is still here today but because they already apologize, its water under the bridge now. We're cool.

But apparently some family weren't so apologetic and love to see their house burn. Well not exactly the whole family but one doofus of a mother who messed up. You see, there's this "Diva" that always on TV way back since 2005. In 2007, i learn that the said "Diva" is actually treating her family like nothing, even her own daughter had the worst. There's even one point she make a scandal in which it is said that she kick out her daughter simply because she's perform poorly at school to her grandmother house, never once she allow her to go back. Now here's the thing, internet wasn't so hot in my region until 2010 so not much source to deep dive there and most people think its just rumor made to put a clout on herself to stay relevant. Guess what, its all true.

In 2011, this screaming hyena literally begging her daughter to follow her after the divorce. Yes, a divorce. Its a wonder how her husband deal with her antic especially her daughter who mostly get the burnt not only by her but also media for years. This screaming hyena is so pathetic that she think her child would prefer to stay with her because she not only raise her but also the only parent with more bucks than her husband even if the child custody were handed to the husband. As wise man said, squeaky wheel might get more grease, but if they still squeak, they will be replaced entirely. 

Not only the daughter refuse to follow her, she pour all the horrible thing her mother do way back since 2007 to the media on camera. Which is now finally revealed as true. Her mother is so abusive that she once almost starve her daughter when she's still 8 years old because she think her daughter can cook for herself as she is away for stage performance and her husband happen to be hospitalized because of typhoid due to overwork. No you don't read it wrong, she expect her 8 years old to chop a carrot and boil it and make some sunny side up by herself. Sure some kids are talented, but its just some and between. Do you know how old i am to be able to dare myself to cook a simple fried egg? 12 years old. Not only because i know that knife is sharp, stove are hot, and raw food are bad. But it also more helpful if you had more height to reach counter and functioning brain to tell what to mix in the pot. This hyena think her children can sustain herself. Not even instant food are there! Like, what does she expect?

You might expect the mother would deny it or just fell silent and decide to talk to her after this. No, she literally become drama queen in front of the camera, begging and try to guilt trip her daughter. But of course you can probably tell that this horrible mother are pretty much doing this to keep her image, to show people that she still care and she's sorry. In fact, this is her final stop of her career because despite her age, she still relevant in the music shows and brand ambassador. She beg and even grab her daughter leg like a comical moment you see on comedy manga you can find. I am not joking when i said i have no sympathy for this doofus of a mother because i can tell the daughter emotion is pure rage and hatred. You don't scream to your parent unless they crossing the line, especially after years of neglect. With all the pieces come together, people can tell who's telling the truth. And seeing its 2011, where internet are picking up, the whole thing finally crashing down.

Her friends, her former manager, her "what-she-thought-as" friends at the stage also laid down how horrible she is to work with. They did try to put the things to light way back in 2007 but again, social media wasn't doing so hot at the time and everyone can say whatever on internet with a grain of salt. Everyone buckle down and raining hell on her and that was it, the hyena finally show her horrible stench by throwing her drama side and become an erratic and bothered woman you can even imagine; being violence. Her image are ruined but who's fault was that? You, hyena lady. Its a common sense when people had enough of you, they either left or breakdown. They don't even care if your life shot to hell afterward, you've been giving hell to them so why you hate the taste of your own medicine?

I remember there's this drinks ads and some billboard of body lotion with her face on it. It only launch a month before this scandal revealed and guess what? They are pulled. The tv ads that involve her are cut down to 5 seconds to get rid of her presence even though some of it are considered new ads (TV user probably know this practice!). Her face are everywhere and the real kick is she don't get thrown to asylum but a prison. She is deemed sane which mean she doing those abusive things with her own consciousness which add the horrible factor. There's no excuse or the need to feel bad about this woman. I heard that only men who fall for money, title, and woman. But i guess same thing could apply to everyone in equal amount. 

I heard her daughter still bitter to her and never stop referring her when it come to horrible parenting, going as far to call her name. No longer she call her a mother. If anything, this is perhaps the worst thing to happen as a parent. Just don't be stupid and consider what your action next because i heard a children is a better half of you; it could be for the good or worse. Long story short, don't be a dick to your family or you gonna spend the rest of your life pulling one out of your ass.

I guess that's all i want to talk about for this one. Move along.

I feel brave today, but as one goes saying, when you feel brave, stupidity might follow. And you know what? Stupidity is where we learn to be better human. Because apparently, we do need those stupidity to learn that world is not about you just because of it.

Yes, its about Hogwarts Legacy stuff. I've been thinking to talk about this 2 days ago but i realize that my post was too long to read even for my taste and my point are completely missing. You might point out why i don't put it on my gaming thread because hey, Hogwarts Legacy is a video game. Well if i do have something to say about the game then i would have put it there. But seeing what i'm gonna talk about is the stupid boycott and the people who got butthurt over their own failing to get over it and think what they did would change the world, i can't help myself. This pathetic attempt are pretty much typical of villain who die first in every slasher movie genre, the first person who gonna be exposed on first episode of mystery movie, even more so that i can't help but think that i now have reason to hate. Because that's what they give to the mass, a hate message without even give slightest care the risk of their action and think they are safe behind the screen. I never say this too often because i don't know any better but for this one, i'm 100% that those people need help they can get. Either get help, or go outside and talk to people, get some job, or tend another years of college again to see how the world spin. 

You might already seen how horrible things are for those who play Hogwarts Legacy. Its so amazing how they even manage to spend time and money on hate when we already have dozen things that deserve to be hated. But hey, you can just go talk to them and tell them its wrong thing to do, i dare you, however when they start to defend themselves on the shield of "you hate us then you're bigot", you better stop there because at that point, you already seen everything. This boycott...is a lost cause. Even if you're in the same circle as them, you're worth more trouble than joining this cause. Seriously, don't. At least you can do better than doing what these people do to others.

Guys, i get it if you feel dehumanized. I get it if you dislike the Hogwarts Legacy relation to JK Rowling or any pen name she had on the ink and paper. I get it that you want people to hear your cries about you. But for the love of anything that holy, harrassing people are illegal ladies and gentlemen. Its an act of unsavory conduct that we've been told since we're rolling on the floor with diaper on by our parent that its not okay to attack someone in such unjustified fashion. What happen to Hogwarts Legacy is pretty much it. You think that was it? Back then, this fiasco also happen to indie developer over europe in which the cancellation is so bad, the indie developer which only consist 1 person by the way, kill himself over it. This very story is what make me took another look that people who got dehumanized is not always doing the right thing and deserve to be called out. Why? Because no matter who you are or what color your pigment or the family tree you troglodyte come from, a crime is a crime. Harassment is a crime, no two ways about it. Putting people life under just because they don't align with you are pathetic. It goes to show how narrow minded you are and how self centered you are. I know those activist- i'm sorry, "activist" are having hard time living as who they are but i personally don't care when it come to crossing the line. You might call me being a double standard, sure go ahead. In my defense, its called using your common sense to tell what is okay and what is don't. If anything, i know very well harrassment even toward people who goes against you is illegal. Followed with false claim and all, if those people proven to be able to fight back,. you will get defamation lawsuit. Guarantee, and for that very reason, its better for me to walk away from someone i dislike rather than wasting sweat on a lost cause like this. And if Karma did prove it to us how wrong they are, it would let me see it. Well it do. But boy, that was when camel back are finally broken.

When the news reveal that their attack went so bad that some streamer are crying for doing what they always do, to the point of making website to track and spread the hate...tell me, do i have to take pity in this rabble? Either this is a high tier troll or not, this is not okay and i don't care. Its wrong, period. I just don't get it. Those folk hate JK so why the hell they attack those who don't have associate on her? Those streamer? That's their job. Those game developer? Well they just doing what they were told. Those money? Well it might get into JK pocket but what of it? That lady already live on money wagon, i don't think a fraction of penny would make them 2nd coming of Bill Gates. And just for the record, even WB did announce that JK has no creative influence on this video game. At all. They only license her world building (such as lore, spell name, creature), and that was it. Heck, had WB been wacky, they might add blue skin for avatar choices because JK didn't demand them to put her creativity on the mix, so what's the deal here? Not just Hogwarts Legacy, even Witcher writer are pretty much frowned upon and you know what? That didn't put much dent either. My point here is...if you hate JK, well why don't you just do that? Instead of shooting bullet trying to make people regret to associate (unintentionally) to JK which is not only idiotic but literally give people reason to hate you. Seriously, i'm not surprised if one day i would hate them because they give me enough reason why to hate them. Was it my fault? Nah, you feed me those hate, don't be surprised if i barf it back at you.

Now it reach up to the point where everything goes back in circle we know of. When those hate brigade knows they won't sway or give hell to JK because she's too big of a target despite many backlashes she had at the moment even outside the writer scope, they have to put more effort to the lost cause. So what is the better way to vent your hurted feeling? Why attacking those who can't fight back of course. Journalist and activist mingle together. No wonder philosopher hate them. But don't worry, people just don't give a damn at the end of the day about their antic. Because they literally expose themselves as villain and we all know very well, this will put them on scope that they wish they never bother. As ED admin once said..."You claim you don't want part of this drama so why did you bother in the first place?".

I say this once and i say it again. No matter what kind of person you are, when you commit unsavory conduct even for the right cause, you will still have to accept the consequence of your action no matter how much your heart been broken to pieces. Deny it all you want but as common sense dictate, this kind of act are not okay. Its problematic, its pathetic, and in no way helping your community grow. At all. So Activist/Butthurt folks, you can't put dehumanized of your circle as excuse when you literally act like one. Your cause will be a hyporcrite, people will have reason to hate/mock/fight back at you, and the result of your action will never outweigh your satisfaction. Ever.

A little quotes before i end this, if i may?

Never let your anger and hate make you do something that would dehumanize yourself.

When it come to drama, its not the hate and backfire that will kill you inside; suddenly realize you're on wrong end of the stick after the damage is done in which an apology won't be an easy way out anymore, that's what get you.

My view about those who play the game? Well if you enjoy it, have fun, simple as that. That game don't even had any politic going there as far as reviewer care (unless you're IGN. Seriously they only had one job! Give me a break!). Those who don't want to play? Well to each of their own, its cool. Even i have my reason not to play the game because i prefer to wait for discount. Hey, being penny pincher at least won't ruin someone day, move along.

But...

What if those hate are made by non-activist folk and were made up to give us reason to hate actual trans people?

Because they see the opportunity like this?

The right time and reason to made such claim?

Knowing that people are easily riled up on the internet?

For their own sick pleasure?

If that were the case...

i hope there would be people who set the record straight against them...

bc378529c019cbae60b1517f8b20e4fc.gif

The right way...

Its been a while since i post my thought about stupid crime. I was planning to do this when i got spare time back then but seeing it was on 2020, i feel a bit uncomfortable doing it when people back then do crimes because of the desperation and stress from the isolation. Sure crime is a crime, but there's a fine line when it come to poking fun out of it. But now we're on 2023, in which my region seems to allow us to work without mask on anymore, now the barrier has been lifted. Just for this one, i try to play it safe. Speaking of playing safe...

1. Trees-passer : Tree are a great source of shade on a hot day. Especially on big city which is a luxury these days. I remember my friend once tried to climb a mango tree to snatch its fruit. That trees is owned by his uncle though so there's no harm going on there.

One small timer criminal decide that he would rob a house simply by jumping over the wall through the tall trees not far from there. Which mean he had to jump. The leap would get him to the backyard, which is pretty much where most burglar would go. The house was apparently empty, so its a bonus. When he did manage to make a leap, that's when our overconfident crook realize he should assess what was on the backyard. A dog? A pitfall? Or...a bunch of stingy ducks. The man manage to land and crash on the coop and the feathered residence don't take kindly to the disturbance. The crash was too loud for the neighbor to notice. Did i forgot to tell you that he rob the house on DAYLIGHT? He was quickly escorted by the people there personally to the police station nearby.

69311437-p2-master1200.jpg
    "My old man used to say that if you're too cheap to buy a dogs to keep your house, try ducks. Lots of ducks"

2. Mission Iceberg : Getting a chill air on hot day is a great sensation. Especially on hot summer. Though i live on tropical region in which the summer are thankfully never been an overkill 40 degrees or above, i still appreciate the chill winds that pass by. Oh and add that with cold soda fresh from the fridge? Even better.

But two would be robber seems to had the shortcoming with the cold as they targetting the restaurant which has been closed for today. Don't know why they choose to rob restaurant instead of convenience store at the dark of night is anyone guess. But they seems to know what they doing as they decide to rob the place through the vent. Now i don't know about you, but this vent somehow goes past the freezer room. And the robber end up landing there instead of the kitchen. This is where the trouble set in. They fall to a place that has no mean of getaway because the vent which they coming from, are too high to reach. To add more kick, the freezer is also on. And locked. Desperation for richness turn to wish to live longer, they call emergency to get them out of there, and sent to their new home, jail time.

69311437-p5-master1200.jpg
    "Talk about change of heart!"

3. Where you at? : Once in a while, we pay a visit to a police station. Be it for getting your driving license, or extent its period of use, reporting something lost, or even work as one of the officer. You know what we never do around the police station? Kidnapping.

Not sure how this story actually started but this wonky lady seems to lure this young girl to get to her car. Obviously the young girl just got home from school. In some region, some kids are so independent for their age that they even allowed to ride a train by themselves, hence this situation. The thing is, this wonky lady don't realize that she attempt a kidnapping on a place that is pretty much of a taboo for every crime doer. The young girl seems distressed and seeing she's more bright than the kidnapper, she decide to call for help. The kidnapper drive away quickly to cut the loss, but seeing she's doing it around police station which obviously had a lots of CCTV coverage, its only matter of time until the police "Kid-nab" her. I can't say what that lady thinking but she's about to abduct a 14 years old looking girl by herself with just a sweet talk, based from what the victim told the police.

"Leave the stupid stunt to the teens for their Tik Tok, lady! You rob their purpose of life!"

4. No U : Having arguement most of the time is never fun and result in nothing but hollow feeling, even if you win. We all share those sentiment even here. Even i had one of those moment. But at least in some degree, we would evaluate why we lost or win the arguement and try to find logic on things. Unless you're such sore loser who don't know when to quit.

A pickpocket really had it coming when he got caught in action after snatching a wallet of an old couple. He got a straight punch to the jaw by the person who got him. Well deserved i say. But in a funny twist of fate, this pickpocket do something that others pickpocket ashamed of their career decision. While he can just make run for it since there's no CCTV around the area and he don't drop his ID on the ground like most idiot criminal we know of, he decide to...call police to fill a complaint. Needless to say, the pickpocket complaint went straight to the police donut hole, and heading straight to the jail.

69311437-p2-master1200.jpg
    "I don't know about you, but being punched to the face seems better than what waiting for you on jail. No spoiler"

5. Card Game : Having and ATM card can be a hassle along with other cards you happen to own. I once thought that having lot of cards mean more responsibility. And it is true. Those filmsy plastic card worth more than it looks when you lost it.

But apparently someone seems to live on yesteryear when one criminal manage to snatch an ATM card from a man who is waiting for his bus to arrive. As the man make his report, the man seems distressed over it. Not because his money are on the line, but rather because he can't ride a subway to get home. Yes, that fumbling crime doer didn't snatch his ATM card, but the man subway pass card. The police suspect since the crime was happening at night and not much lights around the area, the crook fail to realize he got the wrong card. Some people assume that man really want those card, but the victim beg to differ because he stated that the crook really going after his ATM. Which beg more question why he bother take more hassle cracking an ATM card when there's actual CASH already on that man wallet...

"Make up your mind!"

Yeah, i think i gonna save another one for later. Maybe if i'm in the mood or who knows, find another idiotic moment behind the screen of our life, i might share it. If you think you fail to live on society, just know at least you don't make yourself added to the list like this. Because i sure don't! Move along!

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya

Today i just saw a great news of great karma. You know what they said, if you were lucky, you will see the karma happen before your very eyes to the person who wronged you. And boy do my big boss upstairs chuckle as this happen before our eyes.

Let me start this up with question. Have you ever feel good being discriminating people? No, not being discriminated, but the one who fire the shot. Its hassle to do isn't it? Not only you have to make a thousands of excuse to hide your selective behavior, you also put more trouble than its worth. Especially when it come to political view. Yes everyone, i venture on taboo topic once again.

Back when my region held a vote for new president and the politic party (keep in mind i live on democratic country), there's the whole complex of residence are fixed to vote certain candidate. As you can tell, it was rigged. However one honest lady and her family decide to not go with the party; she even refuse the bribe given. At this point, she notice the cold shoulder given by the whole complex. Imagine that, one disagreement and its a fuck off. Anyway, this pettiness went so bad, that when there's wedding for her daughter, none of the neighbors are coming. It even more strange that even the rest of her family (both from her and her husband family) are NOT coming! People would assume they're the one who being stinker of a person behind their honest attitude...but boy, we talking karma here...

As the story went viral, a few investigation launched by some social media people nearby the residence. Obviously the neighbors wasn't coming because they dislike her honest decision at the voting so we can set that aside. But when the investigation went to the family side, they were told that the people there blocking the way to get to the wedding, some even threaten them like a street thugs, blocking the way and such. But of course, this was all setup by none other than the...ahem..."village chieftain", let's call him that. He's so adamant to see his favorite candidate win and become total bitter son of a rooster. 

Seeing this is no way to live her life, the honest lady decide to move elsewhere...seeing there's no good man inside those complex, big boss upstairs finally get the idea.

Months passed and rain season came through the region. That residence complex somehow got flooded for the first time which caught many people there off guard. Lots of stuff lost, they got sick since there's no clear water source, and to add more kick, the rain was almost non stop for 3 days, worsening the region flood even more. Of course there's a help from the government, you know, the one they worship so much. But guess what? They expect too much of a help despite the bribe given before. Angry and sick, the people turn on each other to blame and who else better than the "village chieftain" himself to be their punching bag? So they march on and take that man to the authority and expose them. Include his discrimination drive. Somehow they treat this like a sacrifice to stop the flood. Well what do you know? Angry people would do anything to vent their anger...especially when it turn out you pocket all those aid for yourself. Even though the the "chieftain" got what he deserve, the rest of his cronies who get away with the discrimination still have to cope with their Karma. Hope those house are listed on your insurance guys.

Suffice to say, the Karma take their time to arrive, but boy when it did arrive, it came down hard. I never get enough of this story. Seriously, who care about what people vote at the voting days? What you should care is who the heck are you picking on for candidate, not the people who vote. Set your priority straight, dimwit! Move along!

I saw that. What a rodeo with that one. Hilarious, but not surprised entirely how it went down. Been there done there.

I had a lot to say but i'll just make it brief. I had rodeo with that one TWICE and never once the conversation hits the mark as i scratch my head thinking what the heck is this one butting in about? In fact, i stop talking to that one not because i don't want trouble; you will always get one anyway. But rather because they use any outrageous material that make them sounds bright in the head and guess what, its not, they choose words that make them very hostile and nonsensical as there's no point in each of their reply other than insult and condescending statement. That's not argument, that's just what a child do when they learn the curse words for the first time. And no matter what conversation is about, it will always derailed. Always. Ever. Like i said, i had been on the rodeo twice, that should give you a clue how most conversation i had with that one goes. Guess someone didn't change to at least get the conversation right after all the years since they join. One more and i'll be monkeys aunt. 

There's even a time where few RPer who got lambasted by that one talk to me on DM to ask what the heck that one rambling on about out of concern, can you imagine that, people got concerned by your over the top statement that goes nowhere but your own head. My response? Shut up and move on, this is RP sites and while free-speech are welcomed, decency are still something to consider. Even one hard ball of a dreamer i deal with has more decency to speak in civil manner when it need to than this one. At least the hard ball of a dreamer still keep the conversation on rail if anything to go by which is why i always keep the conversation going between us.

Look, there's smart way to troll, this is just dumb. I don't take any sides in case you wondering. The post was pretty much provoking some people out there which is why i rather put things to words rather than slap to the face like that because you don't know who gonna response to that. Hint : Some people can't take joke in the slightest at all. And the ride was pretty much head scratcher too because not only that one derailed from the topic, their opinion serves no point. I don't know who to laugh at, the slip and slide post or the flatline ride of conversation. I say flatline because the conversation is basically dead after the 3rd post. Here I thought having someone out of blue saying "i love you" on conversation about cup noodles was awkward moment.

If you ask me about that one as RPer however, i say decent; yeah i had RP with that one once but quickly break it when i saw how they treat others. I admit i'm bitter, but that doesn't mean i would reach out to the world and ruin people day for it. That's all, told you i keep it brief. Move along.

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya
Typo

World is crazy place to breath in. I'm not even sure why i stating the obvious here but hey, a reminder would be nice don't you think? 

So i just got this hilarious attempt of morons with money trying to sue their investor for asking refund. I don't say i'm financial expert but i think there's indeed some way a project can sue their investor if there's breach of contract going on. Now if you somehow become weeb of my region, you might heard this ambitious and reckless investment called Meikarta. Meikarta is mega project of elite residence that anyone who see it probably say, "Look ma! New apartment blocks!" and i'm not joking here. This project been planned since 2017 (maybe even way back, i don't know) and gone viral in 2019 because their TV ads are almost every hour in any TV station. And boy, those ads are no joke either, it last almost 1 minutes and a half and if you were unfortunate enough, 3 minutes of ads that you don't care about. I don't know about you but if you waste a whole billions on a single rooms that you share your breath with your family without no way of getting some privacy and stuff for each single of you, i think i will judge you at some point. I don't against those who built apartment, its nice of you to make space for those with low budget. But this project deserve none of that. This mega project made by billionaire for billionaire. I don't know why they bother owning a good for nothing apartment space when they probably can make one of their own in the first place before Meikarta did while also sporting a villa and other houses they own on someone country.

That's just first impression from me. The thing about this project is, some people there and maybe the construction workers know this area is pretty much poor in both location and transportation. Normally when people make some sort of project like this, they flex on how easy people are going from point A to point B, as far as i remember, Meikarta didn't put that on the screen which raise some eyebrows. But the founder say they literally try to make a little country inside of country. Think of Vatican, but instead of being acknowledged by other country, it only acknowledged by the folks who put their money there. There's some little story that this project was named after someone mother. Who on earth naming their daughter Meikarta is anyone guess. Its not bad but knowing where this project headed, i can't tell if this is mirroring their mother life or their mother wrath instead for these goons who use her name as marketing strategy. Suffice to say they already get an ire over this idea but seeing they keep the people around them content and don't put anyone on edge like pissing off the poor folks like me for not being able to live on Meikarta, everyone just went with their days. 

Its only then when the proof of poor location hit them like a brick. Why? Well can you imagine Dubai, a whole city, got flooded in rainy days? Like, real flood that reach your thigh at the very least? Its just one rainy day, sure. But please, when your blocks of bricks that goes upward cost people billions, isn't its their right to demand a proper comfort? I'm not joking when i say i scratch my head the moment they reveal their location of construction. Those region tend to be hit hard with rain when its the peak of the season and not only their surrounding doesn't have much drainage system capable to handle the flood, they were too focused on the main building. If this is just a small apartment project, i would be careless but people waste a good bucks on apartment that the founder hope would be "An Indonesia as it should be". Well guess what smelly old money, it is. In our worst imagination.

Now i don't gonna prattle about nationalism, it has nothing to do in this. All of those issues can be alleviated if this project was on target. At first, i would assume they build on apartment in small numbers for those who already invest way back in 2017 before move on to build another but no, they don't bother to queue and just put people past and build a lot of complex right off the bat. This move alone is already questionable. Which blocks would be finished first? Who are gonna get the key for the first building? What facility they can offer? Nothing. Yeah nothing. Because there's nothing worth living there seeing there's just a skeleton building that...still flooded to this days. Seriously, i saw one go-green attempt apartment way back in my college days in 2014 and its finished around 2017, a few weeks before i graduate. That's just one building sure, but they got it done and working. This one coming from billionaire who own a lots of business and no slouch about that either, shot themselves on the foot when they can't even manage to build a SINGLE brick of apartment. Keep in mind this project been on since 2017 and when people snoop for info in 2019, what they got is little Chernobyl. Even Fordlandia back then still considered working piece of project compared to this. 

Its 2023 and people had enough of this nonsense and ask refund. Guess what, they sue their investor back for breach of contract. I told you this would be total headscratcher of a topic. Yeah sure, let's pretend that those investor are deserving those lawsuit, but where does that CEO position gonna be? Why, scam lawsuit of course, is it any better? This situation got even worse and laughable when my govie call out those people who had a hand in this project to make statement what they gonna do from here now that people are either laughing at the so called crazy rich folks who also have to worry if they can sleep without waking up with burning house and tied to their beds. Guess who didn't come to the meeting? Their head honcho of course. When you are not guilty, why hiding? When you want your issue settled, what does running away do any good for you? This dick move only amplify people rage and even my govie slam the table reminding them that they live on region with laws and this should be settled with it instead of PR speech. 

Back on topic, after getting the good scold from govie, those smelly old money on the room are strictly ordered to get their president to come up at next meeting or else. All of this, because of one dreamy overreaching buckaroos think they can get things done by splitting their works entirely. Just google it and come talk to me if you want to live there or invest there. Keep in mind this is 2017 project, that should give you idea what the hell. At least give the bois and girls one apartment to live on at least! Like, come on! Rich nuggets over there can fund one tall electric rod called Burj Khalifa, but here i am seeing THREE high loaded up buckaroos can't finish ONE 3-star apartment. Seriously, at least if there's one apartment livable enough, people still hold on to their hope for their dream closets. What the heck the rest of the world is doing in their eyes is anyone guess. Just another lesson that you should put the money where you can chew and swallow it instead of choking on your pride and think you can get away from everything because you got money. Just don't.

Think i'm done? Oh no~ we're not.

Have you ever beat people up and then realize you just beat up a lawyer/celeb/government kids a la Persona 5? Yeah this crazy numbnuts really had his flexing days shut before his eyes and also his sugar daddy too. Why? Well you see, this crazy son of a rooster flex their richness on social media on every chances. Seems cringe, i know. But imagine you flex all those richness, only to realize all those luxury car and big ass bikes still pretty much has a tag of "Skipping Taxes" on their document. Oh~ the burn! Many attention brats or rapper flexing their richness only slapped by this. But this one is even better.  This rooster of a dude seems so full of it, they beat up a youngster that he might think is a nobody, who is actually a son of important folks on government for reason that still up to debate. But his arrest would turn out to be one of spiralling nightmare and might scorn any act of flex from this day onward. Police didn't catch on the stuff he flexed at the social media for so long until he got arrested which mean all those Jeep and Harley Davidson are off for auction, meaning he left with nothing but impression how much in debt he is for skipping taxes. To give another kiss of life to his face, his flexing also cost him his father being investigated for money laundering, who is ironically work at tax office! Its still under investigation so i can't say where it ends. But you get the gist of it do you? Flexing is bad. Not only it make you look like a douche, it can also backfire and turn you into dunce when people call you out. Add that with your father work as tax officer doesn't help too. Seriously, if your parent is a government darling, that darling treatment doesn't apply to you.

Seriously, if you rich and want to flex without backfire, try donation. People might still hate you for posting donation on social media, but its the good deed that count. Go on, try it. Move along~

Doxxing another Dreamer (Section 8, Sub-Section 3)

And this is why i told you guys to never let your hatred dehumanize you and kick you from making logical decision. Disliking people is fine, its common occurrence. But when you let it get better of you, you'll realize you waste a good years breathing in this world, learning nothing that some problem are not worth mulled over. 

Approaching someone and being sweet to them, but gone anal over one disagreement. Act friendly as if you're the best friend in the world, got a beef over words LOL. Think yourself hold everyone accountable but you in every aspect, only to prove yourself how unreliable you are. Making a point that you think you know better, guess what? You don't. 

Buio, if you visit ecchidreams and see this post, since forum post can be seen for public anyway, i hope you learn that...

World is not made just about you, civilian. I've been kind enough holding my tongue, thinking you're better than what i thought you were after every argument we had; same goes to my argument with Jenny and even Whoreo. But i guess ages won't matter when you can make such slip and slide like this, you just never learn, refuse even. Thank you for your help to make me understand how to be upstanding adult. By not to be like you who follow a cause without justified reasoning other than self interest while disregarding others situation. And proving my point further how unreliable you are holding a conversation even though you're the one who start it. Like i said, whatever you done and said, its disgusting and disappointing to see when you called it a "defense", when its not.

I've appreciate your input about me Buio. Sad to say, it is now your turn to follow your own input how to be better person. If i can give you my personal input, i hope you know that doing something that make people avoid you is not called a respect. That's thuggery act as far as i care. Move along.