Elena And Her Thoughts Out There

"To every leader of the world, i don't care where you come from or which country you lead as president, emperor, god-wannabe, or whatever that sounds like you're walking ahead of everyone. Just know that if you sit on top and think you own the world and do something else than what you were supposed to do while thinking you're invincible, you're not. When leader messing up, big boss upstairs will expose you one way another, and in a bitter way than you ever thought will be. Even if you no longer have faith"

"I heard certain president got their family butchered on their way home by angry mass for their corruption, even thought those family did nothing wrong"

"Then there's this army Grand Marshall who got themselves framed after framing various people to the point his family abandon him"

"If that's not enough, remember there's this one leader who think they're a god, only to beg when they bleed while beaten to death by angry mass and to add more insult, its corpse were held captive for public to see. What a way to end up in history book"

"Don't be corrupt over a title. Its fine to be incompetent leader and believe me, people won't be pissed as much. But being corrupt is forever bad for everyone eyes!"

Dear Abby- i mean, for the love of diary...

I'm in the mood to talk nonsense about crime. Again. However this time, i spare some crime which motive are economic crisis for obvious reason. So i scrounge up some crime with crazy motive that still doesn't involve murder, but the motive still questionable at best. Seriously, i ever go violent but with clear motive that make sense. These guys...

1. Buckle Up Buckle Down: I remember the day i wear my first jeans. Its so tight, i can't even put a single penny in the pocket. Why does people love wearing this? Well, maybe if they bring a bag or something, that won't be a problem. But do you know how it felt like when you sit down? At least it save me some problem from this...

Somewhere around the world, there's been wedding party been held. It was going well and don't ask me how they did it without being crashed by police. However, there's seems no need to do so because for some reason, this Dude A coming to Dude B, and out of blue or perhaps possessed by panty snatcher soul, pull down Dude B pants down. Yeah, you read that right, a classic prank you did on the house with your younger siblings when wearing baggy pants. Dude B won't let that go without payback. So he return to Dude A...and pull a fast jab on the jaw. As you might expect, the bouquet throw are change into fist throwing between the two. They were arrested and thanks to their antic, the police notice and crash the wedding party.

large.NegBusted.jpg.5500fedfc87ec03e3d1bd82d96df22eb.jpg
    "Whoa there, don't need to pull mine, i wear skirt!"

2. Anal Plug: Okay, i try to find a good title for this and realize i waste almost 5 minutes so i just get to the point. Believe me or not, anal isn't my exact turn on, but the thing is, its better than being plugged in the eye or ears or any hole you can find. Speaking of which...

There's this two guys who work in cab service. They start bickering since Dude A just bump into Dude B and Dude B want Dude A to pay up the damage. Now this is where thing get a bit crazy. After paying the damage, Dude A for some reason, thrust Dude B ass with his finger and Dude B pay it back with fisting on Dude A face. Police patrol saw them and put an end of this mess. Sounds unreal? I thought so too! Imagine if it happen on freeway, they would go on for hours!

large.NegWha.jpg.73fa984242e7a553e71a2200a1eb6f2c.jpg
    "What's that dude problem? Is that a new way to say i'm sorry or give me back my paper?"

3. Castle Crasher: I used to play dollhouse you know? Give it or take, i marvel about its interior design rather than what i should do with that thing. So yeah, my family call me i'm an aspiring architect. Meh, i can't even construct proper wordings on Microsoft Word!

This mother from another country, decide to rob a store stuff for her kids. Remember, i won't put anything with economic crisis as motive for this time. So what's going on? The mother didn't rob a milk or any food for her kids needs. But instead, she stole bunch of LEGO. Obviously, she can't make a clean getaway because no way people would buy it when she told them she's pregnant...with a square belly? Suffice to say, she's arrested. Her motives? Her kids won't shut up when she, wait for it, making a video about cooking.

"She only upload one video. Her cooking is terrible and she curse a lot" said one policewoman who handle the case.

large.NegNormal.jpg.a5b9f99d24fea9876e27224049def22b.jpg
    "Kids addicted to gadget, A-Dolt got addicted with ego. Combine them and you'll get..."

4. Food Fight: I never got into one, really. The only thing i ever fight over a food is perhaps, which milk i should have for my cereal and boy, it give my 10 years old big sis headache at the time. Until lactose intolerant hit us both to shut us up!

I never gone into prison let alone max security one. But sure enough while there's many bad thing happen there, the food and its dentist always become a slapstick joke. The thing is, the joke perhaps gone a bit too far. Some local news report prisoners go on hunger strike because the food they got is not their standard. Yes, a picky prisoner.

"I just don't get it" said one warden "We basically feed them with various soup, soybeans sometime edamame, piece of chicken on weekend, and bread". Needless to say, those provocation led three prisoner to isolation and few of them moved elsewhere. Perhaps Dunkin Donuts dumpster so police can still keep an eye on them in case they trying to get around for another strike.

"Look here, i sometime refuse to eat what my mother cooked for me, but not WHOLE of it!

5. WTF Do You Want Service: My house doesn't have garden, but we do have potted plant nested on our fence. Its not legit garden but hey, anything for excuse right? At least it didn't harm anyone unless we have human-size Venus flytrap.

There's this family asked their neighbor to cut down the wild grass on their mid-size garden and will pay them for it. The neighbor happily oblige and decide to use lawnmower. Everything went well until one family member complaint about the noise which is ridiculous since the thing is always noisy; its like telling street construction worker to make their jackhammer quieter. The neighbor don't know what to do for alternative so he just continue on...until the family decide to assault him and scare him away, leaving the lawnmower behind. The good neighbor, turn into not-so welcoming neighbor, call the police for the assault.

"I did tell them that i'll use lawnmower. And they said they okay with it!" said the neighbor

"This is typical family that would complaint at your dog panting noise..."
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lately i'm seeing image of girl holding a doll in my mind. Sometime she smile, sometime cried. But in any case, she express sadness in every expression, even when she smile.

Then there's also a person which i assume is a guy looking away. From what i can tell, the man seems taking deep breath. Depression? Or exhaustion?

I don't like this. 

What happen here?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sacrifice one to save many. It would break many heart. Sacrifice many to save one. It would make a mere death another routine in daily life without respect given. If i were to choose which lesser evil option to make my next step, i rather stay still. But i know that's not how life works so i take another step regardless. A step toward my regret and perhaps stirring me into madness; but you can be happy...

Just try my hand at Braille. My words, ain't that a piece of work? Tedious process as it is, i'm just glad i can extend my work toward those who has setback in learning. After all, there's no excuse to not earn any education in any shape or form. And if i fill my ego a bit...

Goodness, i'm a hero!

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya
  • Love 1

Honestly i don't know if people read this kind of post. And wasn't sure if it fit anyone bill for entertainment. But that's the reason why i put it here! Anyway, here's another reaction from how wonky a crime can be to the point we question if life is still worth fighting for...let's fight!

1. Holy Curry : Marriage can be taxing. Even the reception itself is enough to send both side of the couple go to insane asylum for a day. And i won't deny that. Getting involved in someone marriage tell me that a wedding itself put a real stress on somebody. Even the family...

What make me wonder however, is this family banter from that other part of the world. For some reason, every guest (which mainly the family of both couple) expect specific food to be served. Mainly a curry. Its common for some people to expect the food at wedding but even that won't drive someone to disrupt peace just because of it. But it did. When the said curry wasn't served at the wedding for a reason unknown, the whole wedding turn into riot. No kidding, even with other delicacy served, they still persist wanting a curry! What's the deal with that food is anyone guess. But that riot cause both side to be sent to authority afterward. The wedding? It goes on. But don't ask me if they make vow to never cook any curry after that.

"If those guys really want specific food that bad, visit a damn restaurant!"

2. Haxed : Again, still on wedding occasion, making a vow can be difficult to do. Some country has their own way in their custom and you have to abide that rule. Even my country has one and believe me when i said its a lot, it really is...

This dude however, got his brain shaken left and right after making a vow. The issue is not because he change his mind or some family disagree or the priest kissing the bride. But rather the dude itself got an outrageous idea that its wise to tell everyone at the wedding that he mark the woman beside him...as first wife. Yes, he plan to make harem and being loud about it. Of course that kind of statement become cataclysm for chaos. Everyone get in line to beat that groom. The authority were summoned not long after. Not sure what happen next but the bride family call off the wedding soon after. I don't think the bride mind that decision since she also one of those beater-patter...

"Harem is like democracy; it only works when everyone agree!"

3. Presto : Tell me what you usually do at restaurant? Eating? Drinking? Both? Or use it as hang out place with friends while just ordering soda over and over? I won't blame you. Now let me ask you serious question. What would you do if the food you've been waiting for wasn't arrive? Keep the answer to yourself...

Because this man just went out their way to express their dissatisfaction. At the restaurant on someone country over there, a man come in and order his food. He's clearly starving and frown can be seen clearly on his face, said one waitress. But what they didn't expect is when the man out of blue pull one staff and beat them just because the food isn't arrived after the wait. After that he run off. But ironically, he was arrested next day for the crime he commit...when he happily eating at restaurant. Too bad, he's not allowed to finish his meal. The joke here is, the wait wasn't that long; he just sit his arse down, make order, not even 5 minutes passed, he got pissed! 

large.NegSmirk.jpg.6f5b90e592e4bccf7b524addb6590158.jpg
    "Don't worry dude, i heard prison food is top notch and tasteless. Just get in line"

4. Full house : I always had my dream home. I bet everyone too. Either its cozy cabin, to standard tudor, or apartment really. I even dream to live on apartment once. Not gonna lie, its better to make decision what kind of home you would love to had later. But make sure to write down that you're the owner...

Because this poor deliveryman had his jaw paid dearly for it. That young man was about to visit his girl apartment whom he had relationship with. The thing is, he was so casual about it until he realize he enter the wrong apartment. I don't know exactly what culture running here because its common to not lock the door when its bright outside. The man just waltz in...see the woman that he don't know...her husband appear...fist flying. It was until authority come when things got cleared up. That young man got into wrong room when his girl live on next floor. Both still charged for unpleasant conduct but no court involved.

large.NegBusted.jpg.5500fedfc87ec03e3d1bd82d96df22eb.jpg
    "Young man, first thing i learn when i visit my friend house is to knock first. That save me the trouble from picking my teeth off the floor"

To every dreamer, new and veteran alike...

Just wanna tell you if you have certain hated dreamer that you wish them out of community right this instant, i feel you. Because i do too. Even seeing their profile picture disgust me to no end. See? We're not that different. Maybe you didn't found that one of those prick yet, or already forgive them.

But the feeling of wanting them out from picture is true...isn't it? Guess you and i are not that different after all. Its okay, i hate that mongrel too.

• 2 weeks later...

sample_1efcc1e6c7c255e19614e3a73d723fb9c5764d8c.jpg?3193716

I can only crying, inside

I can only screaming, inside

Yet the reality, it is...

So heartbreaking...

sample_d219d6d1347b8fc0dac0a0da5bcebcac5bc2f0dc.jpg?3636827

I still heard your gentle voice, inside

I still see your smile, even now

Yet reality has chosen

To end it all...

sample_872c59dd721b9f8d5da7f04cb03c01d1dd80c095.jpg?3571136

Someone out there is already get into your heart...

It would be wrong for me, if i ever missing you...

My...dear...

My dearly ex-lover...

Please don't, ever forget me here...

Should one day you would find yourself...

Find yourself missing me...

Please come...

sample_bc1d5ccc54a67a246f00a3be55d56120d3d8d46f.jpg?2548665

Please come...(just) please come...

Come back...to...me...

• 2 weeks later...

Just done crying in my room.

But after that, i feel relieve. And so is my illness. Guess letting it all out can really help in a way that i never expect. Still, much appreciate it. Since it remind me i'm just a mere human. Guess big boss upstairs just lend a hand to ease the burden. Never underestimate good night sleep i guess. Even a mere fatigue can put your day a stretch to deal with.

• Love 1

Days ago, Spotify just release my "2021 wrapped" album. If you use that platform, you know how fun that thing can get. Anyway~ here's the music for each category and theme...

"Music when played if i were in Movie..."

1. Anggun - Cesse la pluie (your "Opening Credit" theme)
  2. RAMI - Battlefield 4 "Warsaw" theme (A song that play as you "defeat ancient spirit")
  3. ALEXANDROS - Arpeggio (A song in your "monologue under the rain" scene)

"Song when your mind need somewhere to wander off"

• Jerry Martin - Under Construction, The Sims 1 build theme (listened to it 45 times in this year)

"Your vibe color..."

• Focus and nostalgia. Green and maroon

"Mostly listened genre"

1. Video game music
  2. Japanese Pop
  3. Indonesian Pop
  4. Eurovision (this thing a genre?)
  5. Dance pop

"Mostly played album/artist"

1. Sega Sounds Team (mostly Yakuza)
  2. Falcom Music (mostly YS theme)
  3. Anggun
  4. Jerry Martin (Sims 1 composer)
  5. Paradox Entertainment (City Skyline radio)

"Top Artist"

1. Jerry Martin
  2. Anggun
  3. Ken Hirai
  4. Steve Jablonsky (The sims 3 composer)
  5. Sega Sounds Team

And that's the list. My words, i'm old...but hey, if the song works for you, then beat to it! I expect Battlefield to be on the list but never though they gonna put Ken Hirai too. That fellow is also on my 2020 wrapped list. 

• Like 1

[Author] : "Oi, both of you..."
Elena : "What~?"
Skieline : "Yes Author?"

[Author} : "Where's my portion? And from WHICH pocket you girls bought that?"
Elena: "..."
Skieline: "...we can explain"

[Author] : "You know what? Never mind. I let this slide just for today, make it count"
Elena : "Now you speaking my language [Author]!"
Skieline : "Well...thanks [Author]. Hey Elena! You switch my drinks did you?"
Elena : "Why do i cheat to my sweet sister like that~?"

[Author] : "...goodness...can't believe i made those two OC when i'm 14-16...and never thought there will be a day where those two shows up somewhere else than my original writing..."

sample_ffbb824213bf7ea29627ad514687229bd

"Happy 2nd Anniversary, both of you...hope they don't mind if i cut their new year party budget for breaking my piggy bank behind my back!" - [Author]
(Last year i was too sick to celebrate. Hey, better be happy with what you had, no matter how petty or ridiculous things are!)
#Anniversary #DrinkAndBeMerry #HaveAnother #BeHappy

To certain dreamer over there.

You really need to address your issues in community seriously. Just because people don't give a damn about the issues, doesn't mean you can just wipe them off think they don't give a damn also. If you really as good as you think you are, then address the problem and apology where its due. Sure that fellow might chill on you, but you can't guess their emotion when they know they share one community with a person they wish to die quickly. That doesn't sounds good. 

There's fine line between jokes and name-call. Surely you don't find it funny if i call you bigot of community are you? Neither do they are whom you call with various slurs over and over! You just make enemy at Discord and my words, ain't they rather vocal about you on my DM! You can call them coward for talking about you behind your back. But they do that because they consider your attitude as having bad hair day only to realize you are really a bag of trouble to encounter. Here you are calling everyone being bigot, when everyone you offend give you second chance!

To think i ever comfort you when you being anxious for community attention back when you still have small amount of reputation. I think i regret it a bit and wish not to keep you around that time.

Remember who you wronged and address a proper apology. I don't care if you are a blatant asshole, retard, has bad sense of humor, a social awkward, insecure little wimp, or mega corporate unwanted child. When you make mistake, or realize someone got offended by your action...

ADDRESS IT AND APOLOGIZE! Your poor piss excuse of "take the joke!" is not apply when it is indeed an immoral things to say! Heck, i even apologize to certain dreamer i had beef on back on March last year for goodness sake! Do you really want to be remember as a burning hole of the community? This attitude of yours is the reason why i reject your club invitation. Like hell i would join a club owned by irresponsible and crude maniac like you who claim will not kink-shaming anyone since its just RP, when turn out you dissing a furry and vore at discord and say "its a joke!" to defuse the situation! That's not funny, that's more like being irresponsible and hypocrite you freak of nature! To be fair i'm not fond of such kink either but do you really had to put that up like an ass? Where's the part where you claim "make difference between RP and reality"? Am i smelling a hypocrisy here?

I'm not cancelling you that's for sure. You can go about your day being an ass; its your life. Just know one thing that being a dick on community, then one day everyone will be a dick on you!

Yes i'm triggered. But at least nobody feeling was hurt when i'm getting by in ED and its Discord server with piss poor quip that is not funny, but also offensive. I really want to call you infertile baboon but that only put me as degenerate as you so i hold back.

Learn to cope and address your own problem instead running away with a piss poor line to defuse a situation. Sure nobody hurt you behind the keyboard. But your image in the community will. And to be fair, you are the one at fault to make them your enemy. They just want to have good time while seeking those who share same taste/kink. Until you mortar them with your "idea" and run off.

Have a nice day...

You waste of nature...

CAJCcxrUIAEH7eO.jpg

"Here's your review. Fuck you, the end"
-A dreamer who think they help the community

As you might can tell, i always prowl around on RP private bulletin. But with good RP idea, come a real deal of RP; the preference sheets.

HOWEVER!

When i read RP preference, other than seeing your turn on/off kink, i also read the review there one by one. And i consider that as serious business. While ED kink list wasn't as much to write home about, it still function as it is and you can add more detail on your own. Its tedious i know, but better than left you with no option. But the real kick is when i read the review, it truly baffle me that most (if not some) of the review are mainly talking about how great the person is as RP partner but missing the part about how they hold their cup in RP.

And the real beef come when the review is a scathing review...

Look, i get it if those person get into your nerve to the point you lambast their RP preference sheet review to give them what for. But that kind of act of "revenge" will not help your case either for being trigger happy even if you were right; you expose your trigger happy attitude to the world and congrats my friend, you can't remove it now unless with admin permission which now feed people a doubt if they should having RP with you. Those review system are mainly to write down your RP experience with them but also tell the community how well they fare in handling the RP. But so far, for no clear reason, i find numerous people write the review about their RP partner personality rather than RP skill. How am i able to tell if those people are capable holding their own cup in RP?

Sure personality play the part on how they treat RP partner but...we RP using our writing skill. So why you dismiss it from your review!?

Look, i admit i did that too on certain dreamer, but not without give you a slight a peek about how they execute their RP just so to give you benefit of a doubt to test the water yourself. Because like every wise reviewer said, you can't be sure of everything until you experience it yourself. And that pretty much true to me. In fact, i even RPing with dreamer who had less than 3 stars and doing alright up until today despite the fact that they got less favorable review. Sure that fellow a bit weird but at least they know their purpose here; to RP and have fun while at it. Sure i had to warn that fellow to get their focus on RP from time to time but we had share of fun without drama. Sure its tedious but in the end, no one harmed.

With those decent result, does it feel justified if i write down on their RP preference review with "This fellow is weird, don't Rp with them unless you had to"? No! But if i put it with more sprinkle of how they hold the RP like "This fellow is rather oddball but they know their way around RP. I can't say much but its up to you to judge. They alright in my book, just kind of oddball". Now ain't that a bit nice? You throw them off, but also give thumbs up when its due without feeling like you go easy or too harsh on them.

Yet what i found on review preference sheet is "This dude is creepy!", "This RP partner is bad!", "1 star for being rude", "If you Rp with them then prepare to go to therapist". 

If i really need therapist, i do that in heartbeat instead join RP site, sherlock 

And because of that kind of review from the said reviewer, i congratulate them from reducing my interest to RP with them (the reviewer) from 1% to 0% because of their own doing. Sure they might said "But Elena! we didn't even want to RP with you so what the hell!?" Well here's what the hell for you; How can you RP without partner? Get a hint yet? Whatever you did in that person review might scare those who plan to RPing with you because how one-sided your focus are on the review.

"If i were to RP with someone but turn out they always solve any question and discussion with fist and firearm, i too would run away!" 

-Elena

I am. Not. Kidding. If anything, that kind of review doesn't really help any party at all. The said reviewed RPer had crap thrown at them even by those who don't RP with them (be it legit review or not), and the reviewer themselves clearly expose themselves as incompetent when handling their emotion thanks to their own better judgement. Like hell i would RP with them who speak to the others out of spat without taking deep breath and think about the consequence!

Look, i know full well how it felt like being crapped on RP, be it from start or in the middle of it. But please for goodness sake, write some decent review instead calling people solely for being drama queen because unfortunately, those people who said that also look need to look at mirror. If you only write how horrible those RPer is without assessing their skill, i personally call the review void of value. We're here to RP, not to be the judge of character and that's what you should pay attention. For all i care, i might been RPing with mass murderer, maniac supremacist, child molester and other crazy person in this world ever since i join. Thanks to that mindset, i know better than to judge their IRL personality but rather on how they treat me as their RP partner. Why? Well because i personally don't know them IRL other than their internet persona they had in this site!

TL;DR, if you want to write review on someone RP preference sheet, don't focus on one aspect only. More importantly, don't miss out the main focus of this site; Roleplaying!

Amateur...

Far from me the idea of invading your journal (and I will delete it if you do not want it to be here) but I feel like these two last posts have, even if only slightly or maybe not at all and it's only a coincidence, some relevance to what's been happening around me. I had to check the list of roleplay sheets to make sure and I have seen no real recent ones getting reviews otherwise. My long life on ED has been a little turned over by two users who are a little too inclined on making my life a nightmare and sorry if this turns out to be a rant. (Again, I'll gladly delete this if you wish)

You are correct that reviews should be well descriptive of their roleplay nature and this is why I'll put as much info on what I know as I can but I also have this problem where the person might just be too deranged to actually do anything with them. A good roleplayer to me is only as good as how they show themselves out of it as well and if they work on making their partners upset then I feel like it is important to include it. Whatever they can be in real life is their thing but if they are a problem online when I try to communicate with them to plan something, people should know who or what they're really going to deal with. Roleplay in its wonderful nature requires a good writing effort as much as a good communication and this is why I love it. Teamwork is beautiful.

Most people I've had the chance to roleplay with in my time in Ecchidreams were people who loved to communicate, bring ideas or such, WORK with me. The prep time is important because you can usually get an idea of what your partner is capable of. But yes, there's no truer proof than experience itself when the moment comes that we both dive into roleplay and test what we can really do. But more about reviews? I have no real regrets still about throwing as much as I can at someone who pretty much begged for that result. I've had the experience myself of being called a drama queen for it and tbh, I don't care. If a user who wants to look so smart can only make a 4 words review just to pretend like they do something good for others and themselves, good for them...

Roleplaying itself is really what we're here for and while, like you, I will usually ignore what they do irl, I will not tolerate if they treat me wrong or like an idiot. I can't stand lies either. Let's be honest, you could be the best roleplayer in the world but also the worst asshole outside of it (And I mean when you communicate or chat with them), I will certainly not support their behavior. Being good at roleplay doesn't change much when the person doesn't care about giving you a minimum of respect. In a context where communication and roleplay work hand in hand in this hobby, I feel like people have to know if someone can't behave well. For my own sanity, at the least, I prefer to sacrifice whatever quality roleplay they offer if the social experience with them is stressful...

But enough about me. Reviews indeed have to be more informative than just a 1 sentence insult thrown at them. Or a 1 sentence joke... or a 1 sentence meme... or a 1 sentence praise. We're supposed to be better than this (Even if some people don't care, I would guess). I'm sorry to hear that whatever experience you went through or you witnessed made you upset. I hope your roleplay experience has at least been a good one so far and I wish you will get more. I may not know you very well aside for all the nice art you share but you sound like a good person to discuss or work with. Your sense of judgement seems to be well placed as well. That said, take care of yourself, Elena. With the coming holidays, I'll wish you merry christmas as well (and happy new year?)

50 minutes ago, Seraphina said:

Far from me the idea of invading your journal (and I will delete it if you do not want it to be here)

Its okay! As long as there's no toxicity and keep the discussion/conversation in cool-headed mind, i won't mind that. Besides, this thread are made as public anyway so this has to be expected. Unfortunately for the sake of the community order and the party involved, i keep the anonymity of the said dreamer. We're all adult here, its up to them when and how long they gonna look at the mirror and realize for what they did sooner or later. 

50 minutes ago, Seraphina said:

But enough about me. Reviews indeed have to be more informative than just a 1 sentence insult thrown at them. Or a 1 sentence joke... or a 1 sentence meme... or a 1 sentence praise.

This is the point i stressed out. Review are supposed to be written/spoken like a middle-man, a neutral side, looking for good and bad. Yet the review i found are more personal than it is a review. If we talk about someone great in community, i keep my pessimist attitude in mind that...

...Whoever think they are great person, 9 out of 10 people will prove them wrong. That's why such review are null of any value to consider to me (at least).

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching people concern over YouTube unstable ruling of their own site. Something tell me they want to be the video hosting site for everything; Vlog, gaming, shows, business, and many more. But the thing is, they juggle their trade too much, hence many of the ball fall off their hand. Some of them have airtight rules, some got so loose you can break their ToS because they didn't write off what you did as community regulation. And we all aware that there's no "perfection" and YouTube fail to see it by making a site for everyone. At the end of the day, they have to let go a type of channel completely because the rules are all over the place.

If you ask me, they better off making another YT site for different field rather than choke everything at one place like they did right now. At least they can make rules that didn't choke other division while profiting others which we really scrutinize. But guess they were too late. They try to be family friendly but their ads about balls shaving? Questionable. They want to make it business minded stuff? Their content creator are mostly NOT on that field. They try to cater gaming? There's too many regulation what-not-to-do. Heck, you can't even say anyone country when introducing yourself because they count that as doxxing even though its our consent! Try to please journalism? There would be hell of banning due to misinformation even though its to raise awareness for heaven sake!

YouTube, there's no place that's perfect you know. Just go find source to make other branch site division to groom this issue will you? Even afterlife have heaven and hell just so there's no wars going on!

S-Post. Wow, i talk a lot for today don't i? Fair warning though, this one might ruin your new year festivity. You've been warned.

To every dreamer...

Let me hurl an "insult" as reminder so you (and me) can be better person in this community next year. Because hey, i already become part of good society in this community this year. So why not crash all the windows and give a finger as reward for once a year? 

So how is it going the club out there? How much do you create? How many people insert themselves into your club and left to rot inside by ghosting? What's that? That's their fault your club look dead? Oh poor you, maybe next time, don't kink shame on someone and think running away would solve any problem. Sometime, you gotta face the issue head on and stop being such a coward!

Oh and how you doing out there, dear club moderator? How does it feel like to have no one responding your public post because your stupidity for shaming dreamer about where they living on? How does it feel like to be cataclysm of the club decline in interest? Not fun isn't it? Then keep your mouth shut for at least ten seconds to think about the consequence of your action before you take the shot!

Dear review bomber, how does it feel like to remove one potential good RP member off the community because they simply refuse to RP with you? Oh i know what you did. Maybe the whole community know what you did which is why they don't want to RP with you up until now. Maybe try to address the issue and stop being denial?

Anyway, how is it going superstar? Did you finally understand the concept of non-human in roleplay such as furry, robot, slime girl and insectoid character? No? Maybe if you don't understand, do yourself favor by searching it instead shaming people OC and call them out!

Maybe, and MAYBE~ we should learn at this point that sometimes its better to have people say "no" to our face than took it personally and call them moron and being difficult. Throwing people under the bus just because they're not agree with you is also not okay either. You only damage your existence even more than already is. If there's issues going in rational way, don't answer it with toxic or downplay it thinking you're superior by dismissing the issue while think every single words you said is absolute. It only make you look like unreliable person if not irresponsible for any damage you cause on the community. And not funny too. I mean, repetitive joke about faggot when conversation didn't going well? Give me a break.

Maybe and MAYBE~ we should learn to spare just a few seconds to search definition of non-human character so everyone can have fun without nudging people taste to your own pleasure and call them out as freak shows. And you know what? I rather become that part of freak shows you so despised if that mean i can be understanding people who can accept the existence of non-human in RP be it furry, robot, slime girl and insectoid for all i care. Everyone have fun RPing as OC they like while RPing with me, i have fun with them while learning step by step how non-human OC do their thing, its fun and dandy until the end. How about you, superstar?

See? I can be bad too. Be grateful i appreciate something that we call anonymity. Because dear me, if i blast those people right to their face, is like talking to the wall! Yeah, i'm coward talking behind their back. But if they find this post insult them, they basically just look at their own reflection right now and they do the rest of their change with their own consent. And i'm glad if it hurt them personally if it can make them a better person. Sometime, you have to take the burnt to know what pain is like so you won't make same mistake to get burnt twice. If no one warn or shout at you for any wrongdoing, then the community is big chunk of failure for letting such unsavory individual crap on others which is uncalled for.

Well? Did you find me being toxic in this post? If this rambling bitch can rant and argue without toxicity, then you, superstar, can do it too! If a dense brained bitch like me can give people chance and be considerate enough to try to understand people with different taste, then you can do it too! If this rude, shady, screwed bitch can apologize when she did mistake and address the issue until its resolved to the party that involved, then i bet my whole ECredit that you can do it too!

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently, we all forgot the fact that there's people who kindly warn you that what you did was wrong. But like people with so many excuse (then again, that's one of human flaw), we take it as someone pulling out drama. I wonder, does that mean every criminal had the right to call the authority a drama parade even though those drama are there because of their own doing? I mean, no smoke without fire that's for sure. I don't care about the conflict or what i get from there. What i care about is the root of the problem.

That's where my concern lies. The rest is just white noise.