• Senior Staff

Rowan's words may have stung a little bit more than he might have intended. Dirty, she was dirty. She couldn't deny that she was dirty, and for someone of her kind, such a description was absolutely shameful. The Aequu are a beautiful people who, thanks to the gift of their goddess, were supposed to be above the needs of the animals they cared for. They were supposed to keep their blood pure and to stay invisible in the eyes of the world which required remaining low in number and traveling in small, orderly tribes. Only their footprint of beauty and serenity should be visible as they work the blessings of their goddess for the world to enjoy. They served their goddess and only their goddess. They would never kneel to the selfish desires of outsiders who wish to use their power for their own benefit, nor would they ever seek to use their powers exclusively for their own benefit either. The Aequu simply didn't live for themselves. They were a happy people just seeing happiness in other people and animals. The inevitable conflicts were the only things they despised about other forms of intelligent life. No matter how much reason you could introduce to other cultures, all are blind to the cataclysmic effects their decisions have on the world. It is why the Aequu must remain isolated and secretive.

With that image of the Aequu in her mind, could she honestly say she was living up to her role? She had the excuse of the collar, sure, but even beyond that, she'd willingly submitted herself as a slave to this man who rescued her, she'd made a multitude of assumptions on what her goddess would permit and pardon, and now she was honestly entertaining the thought of remaining by this man's side for the remainder of his lifetime, living at his beck and call and servicing his needs rather than the world. Sure, she was just one of the Aequu, but their numbers were small. She did have a responsibility that she couldn't easily shake.

And still, she was forced to admit that she was okay with that. She was okay with shamefully hiding from all of her responsibilities. Never going back and allowing her people to just cut their losses and leave her for dead. Perhaps it would cause more suffering for her to return to her father in the corrupted state of mind she now had. She'd run the risk of unintentionally encouraging others to do the same reckless stunts that she did. Tens of beautiful young Aequu could wind up in her position, and none of them were likely to be as lucky as she was. Not only would all of their fates be sealed, but the duty of the Aequu would fail to be upheld. Their gift would fade with their goddess' power and all Aequu would suffer as the outsiders cease total control over the world and its resources. Nothing would be free, the world would be a prison.

Her mind was returning to that same dark place, and yet the entire time, she continued at the same pace. Why didn't this bother her? This should be devastating to her. She should have no business doing this to herself. But Rowan... Rowan made her want this. It was a force she just couldn't explain. Something beyond just love. Maybe it was a destructive, evil force trying to distract her from her mission, but if that was the case, she'd never considered that such evil could feel so good. Her body molded to perfectly fit his cock like lock and key every single time. He's claimed her 'virginity' multiple times now. There was nobody, person or animal, in the world she wanted to make happy more than Rowan. His delighted moans, his loving praise, his comfort, warmth and encouragement... All of it seemed to lift the burden of shame from her shoulders. Despite being more of a prisoner than she's ever been in her life, she felt... free.

"Y-yes sir!" She finally moaned out, her face still red as a tomato while she continued to roll her hips, her cunt tightly squeezing Rowan's cock as if desperate to milk his seed straight from the source. "I-I love your... c-cock, master Rowan! I love the way it fills me up! I love the feeling of its... ah~ Its throbbing~" She leaned back into Rowan, her voice growing a bit louder than before. "I love being your thrall~ I love giving it all up to you~ I love that you have so much control over my body and can make me do things I could never do without you! I love you, Rowan! I want to serve you for as long as you live! I want to take care of your every need, no matter how small it is! Nobody has to know. The old Natia died by that riverbank. You rebirthed me into who I really am~ I will be as dirty and filthy as you want me to be, master! I care about nothing else in this cruel world more than the loving hand that has accepted me as generously as it could!" Her words were shameful. It would anger every single person in her tribe. Maybe even start a war. But why should they matter to her? She was left to die. She knew their policies. No one was to go after her. Anyone who left the tribe was to be presumed dead for fear of discovery. Her decision would affect no one there. To return would be to appear as a ghost and nothing more. This was her life now. Though it may be sinful, it brought joy to her and the one she loved most. How could such a lifestyle be sinful? "I want you to defile me, master~ Make me dirtier~ Make me such that only you could ever want me~"

• Love 1

• 2 months later...
  • Community Administrator

Rowan couldn’t help the sigh that escaped his lips as the young Aequu moved up and down his cock. He could feel the tight ring of muscles pressing down his cock with each thrust, swallowing his cock into her tight and hot pussy. The slickness of her velvety walls allowed for his smooth shaft to slide easily over the delicate flesh and into the deepest part of her body. A part where no one but him had been allowed to venture. Her pussy seemed to mould and adapt to his cock, as if her body was as eager as her mind to accept him. While he liked women with experience, there was something special about an innocent like Natia. She knew nothing, and yet was eager to learn from him. He adored her sweetness that, even while dirty words spilled from her lips, continued to be prominent. It made him want to hold her place, to be intimate in the most dirty and loving ways that he could think of. 

As she leaned back towards him, his hands moved from stroking her back to gently move to the front of her torso. His fingers lovingly caressed the flat stomach, before one moved up to lightly pinch her left nipple, rolling it around between his thumb and finger in an almost absent minded fashion. He fought against the urge to thrust up into her, as he wanted her to have control of her own movements for now. Besides, he didn’t want to slosh the water too much, which was already moving in an agitated fashion due to Natia’s movements. His ears twitched as he heard her sweet voice speak up. The more she spoke, the more his cock throbbed. From his conversations with Natia on the way here, he had a feeling that if she was caught even speaking like that, it would cause trouble for her. The fact that just the very act of sex was pretty much sinful, made it even more exciting. He was helping her indulge in her base desires.

He pulled her closer so that her back was pressed against his chest, where he leaned down and kissed her neck in a gentle, loving fashion. He then whispered into her ear, “You want me to defile you? Heh. That can certainly be arranged. You may look like an innocent little girl on the outside but I know you better. Inside, you’re a raging little slut that wants nothing more than to be fucked and defiled by cocks. Maybe I’ll even let my friends have a go with you? How does that sound? To get fucked by cocks other than my own? Would you do it, knowing that it would make me happy?” His fingers on her nipple continued to pinch and rub while his other hand moved down. Making sure to keep with her movements, he began to rub her clit once again, stimulating it as the inside of her cunt was being stimulated by his cock. He was really interested in her answer, to know if she was willing to go that far.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Senior Staff

'A raging little slut,' 'wants nothing more than to be fucked and defiled by cocks.' These words should be harsh, derogatory, vulgar insults... why did they make her feel the way she did...? Hearing her master speak such cruel words so casually into her ear... he was confident enough to convince her it just might be truer than she knew. Had he spoken them in any other type of way, or had it been anyone else who tried the same, she would've immediately rejected and been repulsed by the idea, but somehow... right now... "...yes." She responded. Suddenly, the gem on her collar completely lost all luster. Her body no longer felt as fiery. Granted, her skin's temperature was certainly still feverish, but no longer supernaturally so. "There is nothing in this world I want more than to get fucked by cock... it's... it's what I will live for!"

Natia had yet to notice this change in her body, though she did notice the collar had ceased to feel so cold. Now it just felt like metal. "I trust you, master. You've shown me so much about myself. You know me better than I know myself. I don't know how you do it, but I will happily serve you however you desire. The rules I used to live by be damned! I belong to you. If it would please you to watch me fuck another man, then I will do it and enjoy every moment! Th-this is who I am! I'm a slut! I love and worship cock and all the beautiful things it makes me feel!!" She leaned back further while continuing to bounce on Rowan's cock, panting even heavier than before. While Rowan continued to pinch her nipple, she whimpered. "Please never stop loving me, master... I need your love. I need you...!"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up