Would/Have you (or someone you know) ever paid for a Hots/Hostess?

All opinions and/or experiences are welcome but for my particular purposes feminine takes on this topic will be particularly appreciated 🙂

So to get right to the juicy bits, I am currently seriously considering becoming a male host (primarily focused on providing the 'boyfriend experience' but with possibility of sexual favors as well) as I live in a country where the sale and purchase of these services is 100% legal. That said, the industry is incredibly (if somewhat understandably) female-worker-focused and I am having a hell of a time getting my bearings as to how and where I would start advertising myself to a feminine clientele.

So, I'd like to just open this up as a forum of general discussion for people to talk about what they have been or hypothetically would be willing/comfortable doing in the ream of purchasing romantic and sexual company. I don't believe I've seen anybody else on this site who lives in Denmark so I'm not expecting to get very much information that directly applies to me, but even getting a framework of expectations or generalized tips (and of course an insight into the mentality and desires of a female clientele willing to pay for such services) would be greatly helpful for me at this stage 🙂

Archived