Menage a Trios

Wrong? No, not at all. There are plenty of people who enjoy having sex with multiple partners at a time, regardless of the societal norm of "one at a time". Sure, you might be hard pressed to find multiple partners who are okay with the idea of it compared to just one partner at a time, but if you can, then go for it!

As long as everyone is on the same page (and not just saying they are because sex, and men are idiots) whatever happens between consenting adults is their own goddamned business.

That's something I WOULD role play, but... There would be a lack of coordination and I would probably duck out pretty quick. I love to role play but I can't stand disorganization.

There's nothing wrong with wanting what you want. I very much enjoy two partners, preferably two men, but a couple can be amazing as well. 

Just because I live in a puritanical society that considers sex a sin, doesn't mean I can't have a progressive attitude toward it and tell everyone else to sod off. You should feel the same.

...now, finding partners who are willing, able, and safe is an entirely different matter. That's where this remains in the realm of fantasy for most.

Hm, me, I'd rather me and my buds be home chilling, playing some vid game when a group of crazed females rush the house, attack us and sexually molest us all night...

And, the next day, too! Is dat so wrong??? lol

Honestly I would say go to a sex theater if there is one in your area, or swinger clubs. I've been to a few in Las Angelos with my ex and then one where I currently am. Women usually get in free or discounted and honestly the men there treat you any way you want. One was a dick to me and tried to do anal without prepping or asking, and dude had to make a hasty retreat when everyone turned on him. 

So long story short, try swinger clubs. If anything goes wrong, you will usually have a roomful of people try to beat a man for going against your consent. 

• 1 month later...

I was offered it once (the two girls variety), by the only woman I had ever been with, early on.  Suggesting one of her friends.  Between knowing nothing about the friend and not knowing how serious her offer was, I declined.  Something I still occasionally regret.  I consider myself open minded to to the two guys, one girl variety as long as it remains completely straight, but I can’t imagine ever finding myself in that situation.  Have enough trouble finding one on one after things ended with the one girl.

• 2 months later...

Archived